September 1, 2014 | 1958 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Satsuma Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Jeda21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Expensive but delicious and I'm obsessed with it. I went on a moratorium for a while because they closed my local store, but alas, I had to go find another store nearby!
So here I go again. Just as an FYI they have a buy one, get one at 1/2 off if you purchase it off their website. No I'm not related to them nor get anything for saying this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by SophH

I love this body wash-the scent is fantastic!! It lasts and lasts all day and it makes the shower smell great for ages too. The body wash itself lathers up and moisturises well and is invigorating.

It's too expensive to use all the time though-it costs NZ$28 which is crazy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 7:42:00 AM More reviews by KittyBaditty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff makes my mouth water! It's the yummiest, fruitiest, happy-smelling shower gel I've got in circulation at the moment, and I'll keep repurchasing it. I also love the fact that all my babies can enjoy it, too, and my SO doesn't mind if the house smells girly if this is what I'm using. It's a win/win situation!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by busymama31

I use different shower gels from time to time, but find that I keep going back to repurchase this one. It's pretty mild as far as the cleansing effect, but I love the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 12:48:00 PM More reviews by mikkeld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First of all,
2 words.
LOVE IT!
It smells absolutely amazing and I would definetly reccomend this to everyone. I actually got alot of people, of all ages to love it too.
The one downside, is that it's not exactly cheap, but it's really not that bad, seeing as it is Body Shop! :]

It cost about $12 here in Canada.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the happy scent of Satsuma! Satsuma's are the brit word for tangerines. The scent is a happy citrus scent. I have used this product off and on for years and still love this scent. I did prefer the old formula of body was that was more creamy compared the the new one they have in stores now. Still a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by anoukk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Smells great and isn't too strong! It's a nice treat to use. I like this product though I won't be repurchasing because it isn't as moisturizing as I'd like it to be.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 12:50:00 AM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The scent is rejuvenating-- perfect for the A.M. It lathers fairly well in my hands but I find adding it to a washcloth really enhances its lather. It isn't drying nor is it moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Annechka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shower gel, lathers well and smells absolutely divine - fresh and fruity!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2007 10:01:00 PM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Well I bought this on salefor $10 CDN. I don't really care much about body gels This doesn't moistrize (so I won't be using it during the harsh Canadian winter) and bears a nice scent that lingers for 30 minutes which is not long enough in my opinion. I don't really believe in spending that much on body gels but the smell is something I like and I'm very picky about scents. Still, I don't think it will become my staple because I don't like it THAT much and the price is not that right for a student like me. Though, I'm considering getting the body butter for winter.