Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 6/29/2009 3:27:00 AM

When I used this for the first time, I was pleasantly shocked.

Usually Neutrogena is my skin's worse enemy. It breaks me out, irritates my skin, causes it to go red and blotchy... blargh... just gross. Thus, I was really hesitant to try this out and relive those memorise. But I gave it a go when it was on sale at Priceline for AUD$7.99. And all I can say is... I LOVE IT! It clears away all my makeup, even waterproof, so easily and its SO, SO, SO gentle. I didn't want to do a review till I used it for a good month or so. And now that its been about 1.5 months since I bought it, I haven't broken out and my skin hasn't gone all gross.

I'm very happy with this product and I will definitely buy this again!

on 6/27/2009 4:42:00 PM

this makeup remover is greattt! i love it. it removes everything without me having to use too much product and it doesn't tug at my eyes. will def be repurchasing!

on 6/25/2009 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I usually have bad luck with eye makeup removers, but this stuff works like magic!!!! It doesnt leave the usual streak of makeup after I apply it, and my makeup just glides off. I'm so glad that I bought this stuff, because its made my makeup routine very simple.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

best makeup remover ever. i barely have to rub my eyes. i just pour on a cotton ball or cotton pad and swipe across 3 or 4 times. for the price it is totally worth it, 10$ at shoppers. it lasts me a long time and takes everything off even when i use waterproof! also unlike almays that i tried previously, it does not really sting. love it! its a staple for my roomate and i.

on 6/23/2009 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an HG product for me. I use waterproof mascara and this removes it no problem. ( I do apply it twice though) I used Lancome Bifacil for years, which works great too. Then I found this. It is just as good of a product for a fraction of the price. Will repurchase forever.

on 6/20/2009 10:27:00 PM

Works Great. Doesn't tug on delicate eye skin. Removes makeup effectively. Worth the $7.

on 6/16/2009 1:20:00 PM

I don't wear much makeup or eye makeup in general, but when I do wear mascara, I wear waterproof. And this gets that off very nicely. You shake it up, soak a cotton ball, sit the cotton ball on the eyelashes for a moment, and then gently wipe off. And it all comes off. It doesn't have a fragrance, which I love, and it doesn't sting my eyes at all. I have no comparison as this is the first eye makeup remover I've used, but I have nothing to complain about! It's cheap and works effectively and does not bother my eyes at all. Who could ask for more?

on 6/13/2009 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

After a quick shake of the bottle, putting some on a cotton ball my eye makeup and waterproof mascara comes off easily. I think this is a great drugstore eye makeup remover. So far it's the best I've tried. The residue does feel oily but the bottle says oil free so it must be something else. I will definitely keep purchasing this product.

on 6/10/2009 11:41:00 AM

This stuff works just as well as a sample of expensive Lancome stuff I had from a "free gift" bag. It's gentle and did a really good job getting my waterproof mascara off. It is unscented. I love it!!! I was hoping I wouldn't have to splurge on the Lancome stuff since I had fallen in love with it but that's not the case. I will buy this product again and again!

I like that this product does not sting my eyes, even if it gets into my eyes. It takes off waterproof mascara and liner with little rubbing. It says it's 'oil free' but it clearly has some type of oily substance in it, and it leaves a slightly oily film on my eyes, so I cleanse after. How I use it- I put a little on each of two cotton pads and swipe each eye with them, then I get two more cotton pads wet with warm water and swipe my eye clean. I do find it lasts fairly well. This is the only eye makeup remover that my daughter will use because everything else stings her eyes and she has to wipe too hard. I personally prefer Avon creamy eyemakeup remover. Its cheap,(get it on sale) does the job and wipes off completely.