October 31, 2014 | 1483 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by playsomebeat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great, cheap stuff. Any cheaper, and you'll be tugging your eyes too much. Sure, the Chanel remover, for instance, is faster and maybe a little more pleasant, but I'll be using this stuff no matter my budget for a while to come. I've got tons of it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use waterproof mascara and its so hard to find a eye makeup remover that will actually remove my mascara w/o having to rub my eyes like crazy. While i still have to struggle to remove my mascara w/ this product i would purchase again because it is comparable to Lancome's eye makeup remover. UPDATE: 8/15/08- No I will not be buying this product again. I have found my HG, Beauty of Essence non-oily makeup remover. Go buy this girls, its the best thing that has happen to me. You'll love it too, i promise. It only takes about 3 drops to remove all my eye makeup and all for less than 6 dollars!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great m/u remover. Very effective, gentle, and no irritation. Plus it is soo inexpensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by rlmalessandro

its ok but doesnt do very good on mascara.... i wouldnt repurchase ill try something new

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by tnyworld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was using this EMR for a few years and over time i started to notice that my eyelashes were getting thiner but I thought it was just due to stress, even the hair on my head was thinning. After the stress was relieved the hair on my head started to grow back but my lashes didn't. I thought my lashes would just permanently be thinner from now on until I read the some of the reviews on MUA about this product thinning them and I immediately stopped using this EMR. EVOO has been my HG for repairing my lashes since. I decided to give 2 lippies instead of 1 because it did remove my eye make-up very well and the price was right.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This remover is just as good as Lancome's Bifacil, except Neutrogena is less expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

My mom uses this so last night when I was over there I tried it. This stuff works pretty good,I would buy this if my usual Ponds cold cream was out of stock in a store..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Wileycoyote

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've never found the best makeup remover but this one is the best I've used. Removes makeup without alot of scrubbing and pulling.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by hammevo

Pretty good so far, I don't have to rub as much and it takes it off fairly quick, I'm still looking for one that just melts my eye makeup off in an instant tho, but so far this will do. It's cheap and it doesn't leave my eye area greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by connie09

For removing makeup, this definitely did the job. however, it did leave a greasy film on my eyes, but it was easy to remove. I think it is a great alternative for the more expensive removers, because it does remove all eye makeup.