April 17, 2014 | 1607 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Definitelygorgeous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this to remove all my makeup and junk from my face and I have to say I really like this product! It does what it claims, it removes makeup and even waterproof mascara! I didn't notice it breaking my skin out, in fact I believe this actually helped clear my skin by removing all the nasty junk on my face. Now I know the biggest negative about this product is the oily residue left on your face after using this. But then again, I always use this prior hoping into the shower where I wash my fash again with a cleasner, so I really don't mind it. Another little peeve of mine about this product is the packaging. Yes, it's packaged in a very cute tub, but once you start using it up and reaching the bottom, it gets really difficult to pick up product. I hate digging my hand into the bottom of the tub, I wish it came with a pump! Other than that I will definitely continue to purchase because it's cheap and it does it's job well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by angelaangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was using cetaphil as daily cleanser and still do like it - but I noticed a lot of MAalleyers writing that cetaphil is not an ultra effective makeup remover (sunscreen blush foundation lipstick) - and that Ponds is. And they were right!
I slather a bit on, let it sit a moment, then tissue off.
It is a bit rich - so esp in hot weather, I then follow with a bit of cetaphil. It cleans the skin without stripping it dry, and my face feels refreshed.
I have normal, slightly sensitive skin and have enjoyed using this product - cheap, effective, pleasant to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 2:47:00 AM More reviews by roxannedeguzman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ponds: it's old-school, it's affordable, it's effective. What could be better? My skin is normal and my Mom (who has been using it all of her adult life and has beautiful skin) has oily skin. I agree with past comments that I don't use it every day as it is emoilent, but as an overall make-up remover followed by a rinse or water-spritz, will do your skin wonders.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is excellent at removing makeup. I was amazed the first time I tried it. I agree that a little goes a long way. In the winter this is my face wash of choice just because my skin gets dry. In the warmer months I sometimes have to wash my face again with another cleanser to get the oily feeling off, but I don't mind the extra step just because it does such an awesome job at removing my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by henwen88

I am in love with this product! I was always skeptical about it whenever it was mentioned for some reason, but it's truly awesome! I used to take off my makeup with a normal, clear makeup remover, but I have found this to be SO much better. It take everything off sooo easily, and leaves your skin moisturized too. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best at removing eye makeup without ANY tugging around your eyes! My eyelashes don't fall out from it and it gets rid of every trace. Because of the oil in it, I definitely have to thoroughly wash my face afterward because I did notice a few pimples on the nights I just wiped the product off.

This is going to be my go to eye makeup remover from now on!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by kimko

In the winter I was looking for a great moisturizer so I found this. I was looking for the dry skin formula and it was out so instead I got the classic cold cream. I use this as a moisturizer in the night because it can look quite greasy and it is heavy if you put too much on. Has a fresh clean smell and is very gentle. A little goes a long way. Overall this is a great night moisturizer and I'll keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by m331

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A beauty must-have. Thick, emollient, soothing cream that easily removes heavy make-up. I have normal sensitive skin and only use this cold cream occasionally as it is quite heavy. Perfect for when your skin is tired and dry.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by tennis4life

If you have oily skin, don't go near this product. I don't doubt that it's wonderful for dry, normal, or even combo skin but this is a nightmare for oily people. I bought it solely to remove eye makeup and it barely worked. I don't even wear that much eye makeup, just standard eyeliner, mascara and ocassionally eyeshadow. Nothing heavy duty. It did not take off the eyeliner but just left globs of grease on my eyelids that I had to wipe off with a washcloth and then wash off with cleanser, and then I still had oily residue left over. And it smells so terrible, like roses. I hate that fake rose smell in beauty products, but that's just me. There are far better eye makeup removers out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by karlayvonne

i love this stuff! my mom uses it and also loves it. it really cleans your skin. it also helps get all the blackheads out after you use it for awhile.