July 25, 2014 | 1111 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 5:49:00 AM More reviews by iKissingTheLipless

I use this to remove my makeup, before i use my cleanser. I rub it into my face, and then remove with a damp, warm washcloth. I love love love the way this smells, and it leaves my dry skin feeling soothed and fresh. Zero complaints.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by luvlaketahoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. However, I have found one of the best make up removers is simply in your kitchen cabinet. Extra Virgin Olive Oil makes for a marvelous alternative. My face looks devine after 50 years. I have used for years and love it. I use dove soap to remove it and it does the job. No greasiness whatsoever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by rinstarangel

I use this as a makeup remover for my whole face. I was using LUSH Ultra Bland for that purpose, but it got to be way to expensive, so this is a cheaper alternative. I used my oil-free eye makeup remover first, then this all over, and then wash with my normal cleanser. I wish it weren't in a tub, because it tends to get a little gross dipping into it. But I guess that's the only solution for a product with this consistency. Definite re-buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by chickaboom

Wow what can I say I have been using this product for over 20 years. I remember my father, yes I said my father and also my mother using ponds. My dad used it on his face and I thought to myself what is dad doing, his face was flawless and my mothers also. I use it all over my face, yes I use it to take off my makeup too. I know some people have wrote to greasy for them, not for me, just a light coat, then wipe off I am just fine. What can I say it works for some people and not on others, I hope to use Ponds for another 20 years, I don't mean to brag or anything, but my skin is great and I look younger than my age, so go Ponds.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by huminahumina

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this, found that it rinsed clean and it has been my cleanser ever since, although I have used Cetaphil for 14 years. I still use Cetaphil in the morning, but I feel indulged using the cold cream at night (even though I don't wear foundation, powder, etc.). I'm not acne-prone, but I'm also not so resistant as to be able to use whatever with impunity, and this doesn't cause any problems for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Maybellinemascara

Love. I do use this as an actual cleanser. I've stopped with the soaps and the toners and everything else and I'm using this sole product. My skin is so much smoother and generally more "glowy" and I'm not breaking out nearly as often or as badly.

I adore this little cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by xPollyPocketx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I hate this stuff so much.
I had been using it as a cleanser.
It's greasy, and impossible to get off.
It leaves my clarasonic feeling disgusting for days, even after I stop using it.
now I've been hearing people saying it's not supposed to be used as a cleanser, but rather as to get off your makeup.
well, I decided to try it that way too, and I don't feel as though it took off my makeup, and I still had the issue of trying to get the greasy feeling to go away.

YUCK.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by TooHot2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had trouble removing my foundation without washing my face twice! After I started using this product I don't do that anymore! I love it! It also leaves my skin so soft!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Leal18

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this NOT as a cleanser, but as a makeup remover. I am currently wearing Revlon Colorstay foundation and I use this at night to take it off. After I tissue off the Pond's, I use my Neutrogena One Step, or sometimes J&J head to toe body wash and reeeeeeaaaaally lather up good and rinse off. I know some of you wipe this cold cream off with a warm wet wash cloth and that works fine for you, but I would break out like crazy. I have to have to have to wash my face after using this to remove my make up. And for that purpose, it's great. :)
UPDATE: I have stopped using this and am now using Dermatologica Pre-Cleanse which is muuuuuuuuuuuch better for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2009 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Boogienites2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using Ponds Cold Cream for years, but hey have changed the formula. It feels more like water than cold cream. I might as well buy a store brand like CVS and pay less!! Bring back the old formula!!!