Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 5/29/2006 3:22:00 AM

I like this a lot. Very pleasant smelling and moisturizing. I use it everywhere: cuticles, elbows, heels, lips. Everywhere. Works well and leaves the places very soft and :)

on 5/23/2006 4:38:00 PM

My cuticles become ragged very easily. This is a lightweight wax that I like for moisturizing my cuticles during the day. It has a great lemon scent and it comes in a small tin that's easy to tote around in a purse. At night, I prefer to slather on Qtica's heavier cuticle cream before going to bed.

on 5/23/2006 7:15:00 AM

Although the smell of this is delighful, I just wasn't at all impressed with the performance. Even though Kiehl's is quite a bit more expensive and doesn't have the wonderful smell I find it far superior in performance.

on 5/21/2006 2:47:00 PM

This is nice stuff. Got it in my stocking from dh a few years ago. Love the lemony smell. Nice to stash in multiple locations. I don't love it as much as my HG SolarOil by Creative. I am a reformed nail biter with very brittle nails. A manicurist finally informed that I in fact DO NOT have weak nails, I have brittle nails that need lots of moisture. She was right! I moisturize with Burt's Bees or SolarOil and my nails grow and DON'T chip and then there is no urge to bite them! People who have known my messy icky bitten nails are amazed at the transformation they see in my nails, and I no longer hide my hands. :)

on 5/21/2006 10:48:00 AM

Great stuff. Good for nailbiters with raggedy cuticles or anyone with dry cracked cuticles. I especially like that it doesn't take a long time to soak in. Nice lemony (non-perfumey) smell.

on 5/10/2006 12:33:00 PM

I've used this for years and I always get compliments on my nails. If I go without using it for a couple of days my cuticles are back to their usual raggedy state. I have one for home, one in my purse, and one at work (good thing I'm not a germaphobe, because that one has become a communal tin--everyone uses it!). I've gotten my sister, friends, the aforementioned coworkers, even my hubby hooked on this lemony balm. I'm so glad this stuff is popping up in more and more stores...a few years ago only the student union bookstore carried it, and they jacked up the price, just like the books! I will repurchase as long as Burt's Bees continues making this.

on 5/10/2006 12:19:00 PM

Burt's Bees is extemely hit-or-miss, but this is one of the hits. I like to use this while I'm in bed, and I use it all over my hands, albeit I concentrate on my cuticles. I'd been using this for a few weeks (years ago) and when I went in for my first manicure, I was complimented on how nice my cuticles were--a shock, because I'd spent most of my life with peely, ragged cuticles. The smell is great, too.
I think this has the exact same ingredients as the hand balm, and I use them interchangably with the same results.

on 5/9/2006 9:38:00 PM

This stuff is GREAT! Put it on before going to bed and you'll weak up with the smoothest cuticles ever.

on 5/6/2006 10:42:00 PM

This works really great and the smell is nice too. I agree with what others have said about the tin being pretty inconvenient packaging. I do like it anyway though!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It keeps my cuticles soft and keeps them from getting ragged. I use it every night before bed and it works wonders. The tin is a pain to get open though. I wish they would package it in something else.

Popular Treatments