August 23, 2014 | 1321 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2006 12:46:00 PM More reviews by mayflower184

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great, and to make it better yet, it is cheap! My sister turned me on to this stuff when having a girlie discussion one day about manicures and cuticles. She said she never had a problem with her cuticles and she used Burt's Bees on hers. When out shopping one day, we picked up a tin for me, and what a change! Nothing had really been working for me, and I had tried all kinds of things from Aveda, The Body Shop, nail salon products, Rosebud Salve, Vaseline...I think I tried just about everything. Nothing even came close to this stuff. I put it on about every other night (or every third night), and really coat it on before bedtime. In the morning, my nails and cuticles look great. Definitely a must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 2:40:00 AM More reviews by hartmanm18

I bought this based on the reviews here and I've been pleased with the results. I have REALLY dry cuticles and nothing helped. This not only softens my cuticles, my nails have never been healthier! The scent is also really yummy, so I actually look forward to using this @ night.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2006 8:21:00 PM More reviews by avanben

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this as a cuticle cream but, to be honest, my favorite use of this is as a lip balm! Perfect for chapped lips with a great flavor! Yes, I know it's not intended for this, but I'm not exactly ingesting it, so what's the harm?! And I agree with other revieweres, Burt should put this in a stick form for cuticles .... & lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Loisl

Would buy again if needed, but I have a sample and a full size container, and that is barely scraped after a year. Due to an unusually warm winter, my cuticles aren't bad this year so I've barely used it, but my daughter has a terrible time. This product doesn't seem too old to her (she's 12), and she likes the smell. I feel that it's safe to give her to use on her own. The other product I had on hand is this Olay pen that delivers an oily substance, and I was afraid she would leave it somewhere where it would do damage. This is also less messy once it's applied. I agree with the people who want this in a stick form, though...I will not buy gloss in a pot, and I would have used this more if I didn't have to "dip."

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by meeeshellmybelle

I love the smell and it moisturizes really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 1:57:00 AM More reviews by sabong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I lived in the midwest for 5 years, and the brutal winters can be rough on your skin. This cream healed my rough, dry fingertips and cuticles. My mother had the same problem, so I bought a tin for her. She was delighted with the results, and we both agree that the fragrance is yummy. It reminds me of lemon flavored Starburst.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2006 12:07:00 AM More reviews by hotchica104

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this cuticle cream. It's thick, and it also smells delish. It makes my cuticles soft and has stopped them from peeling off and bleeding, which was very painful. I think it needs better packaging though. It comes in a little tin, but you have to practically 'dig' the stuff out of the tin. I think it should be in a tube, or in a chap stick form. Other than that, this cream is very good quality and it works very well. Good work, Burt's Bees.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by SuziH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

As a medical assistant, I am constantly having to wash my hands, thus leading to very chapped and dry skin on my hands and around my cuticles. I recently decided to purchase this cuticle cream along with the Banana Hand Cream, and they have been wonderful! The cuticle cream has actually strengthened my nails and healed the usually ragged cuticle areas. I would certainly repurchase, and this has very effectively taken the place of my once favorite Christian Dior Apricot Cuticle Creme for a fraction of the price. A definite HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2006 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ferishti614

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the skin around my nails is really dry and always tearing off and this stuff helped it more than any cream or lotion ever has! i do agree with some other ratings that the packaging is annoying, but that hasn't stopped me from repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2006 11:28:00 AM More reviews by simplebeauty

This cuticle cream is mildly addictve and works very well. The texture is more like a slave than a cream. It's easy to use and has a fresh lemony scent.