Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 2/7/2009 1:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have the one in the tub and I like that because I can control how much product I get.

This cream is kind of a do-everything for me. I use it for under eye cream, night cream, eye makeup remover, body lotion... It's great.

And it is kind of thick but it doesn't seem to clog my pores or anything. I don't use it regularly for a night cream though.

This tub has lasted me forever too.

on 2/4/2009 4:50:00 PM

i can't even tell u how important this product is to me. the second the weather gets cold enough to need to turn on a furnace, my skin goes insane!!! i have mild acne. the heat from the furnace makes my face PAINFULLY dry. i can't tell u how painful it feels on my cheeks. it was so bad before i found this cream that i couldn't use any powder products on my face (powder or blush) in the winter. i was terrified to try this because i have acne. creams are heavy and can break you out. thank the good lord, i haven't broken out at all. this is the THIRD fall/winter since discovery this and its a Godsend. fall has only just begun and last week i had to break this out since the heat has been turned on during the night. love love love this. i've tried heavier night creams by olay, neutrogena, estee lauder, clinique, etc etc. this is the ONLY one that soothes my dry skin. plus u can't beat this price! i got mine at Sams Club in a bigger tub than the drug store offers. the only thing i will caution is that it does not sink in. it can leave skin looking greasy.

on 2/4/2009 11:34:00 AM

I have used this cream in the winter ever since I used Accutane 5 years ago and my skin became so much drier. It's the only product I've found that keeps my skin comfortable and not dry or tight all day, but this comes with a price - breakouts and bumps. I had a suspicion that this cream was causing the strange itchy bumps I was getting on the side of my face, and sure enough, when I stopped using it, the bumps went away. I've also had a lot fewer breakouts since I switched, and my pores, especially on my nose are a lot less clogged and less noticable. Might work better for someone without acne-prone skin? Makes me sad, since the moisturizing part was so amazing.

on 2/4/2009 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this moisturizing cream..
I used cetaphil for 8 months already n now I feel my skin very smooth!! :)

on 2/4/2009 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love this cream. Wayyyy better than the cetaphil lotion. I hated the lotion and i decided to give the cream a try on a whim. The texture is soft and smooth and i do not have a greasy feeling. Infact i use this on my facial cheeks after i put my moisturizer on and it does not make me break out. Also calms the redness down. Costco usually has the cream on sale.

on 2/2/2009 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a sample of this from my derm office and I wanted to find a new lotion because my derm hates me using Jergens Ultra Healing lotion on my face. Since this is 'cream', I probably should have used something else, but this is just way too oily. I have very oily skin, but my skin is very dry around my mouth and will flake and peel without a heavy duty lotion. However, I couldn't get passed how greasy this makes me feel, so when my face starts getting oily ANDDD it's already oily from this lotion ? UGHHH.

on 2/2/2009 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great moisturizer! It's not oily, absorbs quickly and is long lasting...
It's a huge tub and for 13.99, it'll last a good while. It's so gentle that my little 6 month old nephew uses it.

on 2/1/2009 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My dermatologist recommended this after starting Renova. The packaging is not so fantastic but the cream is great!

on 1/31/2009 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I am extremely acne prone. THis gave me weird small red bumps then 2 huge zits on lower face. The only thing I've found not to break me out is Olay beauty fluid. any other Olay or brand breaks me out! how frusterating!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I've been using this product for two years since my dermatologist recommended it after I told her about my very dry winter skin. I haven't stopped using it yet. My skin stays moisturized all day without having to reapply, and I don't have any dry patches on my body at all. I was using Body Shops Body Butter, but that got to be very expensive and did not work as well as this does.