November 20, 2014 | 1649 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2004 10:51:00 PM More reviews by DebraSD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion! I have tried many lotions in my adult lifetime and have yet to find something that beats Aveeno. I use it in the morning and evening after a shower, and my skin feel moisturized for hours. It does not feel greasy and is absorbed very quickly. It has a very faint scent, but it's not offensive in the least bit and fades away in no time at all. I prefer the tube to the pump bottle. There isn't much waste with the tube, especially since it's stored on it's cap. However, I feel the pump is wasteful, because the lotion is thick, it's impossible to get sucked up through the dispenser when you get down to about the last 1/4 bottle. I've repurchased this many times because it has become one of my staples along with my daughters who use it as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by satine_16

i bought this because i heard it has no scent and i like the squeeze tube bottle for traveling. i couldnt stand the 'no scent' smell, it was oaty in the worst way. it didnt dry quickly and left me feeling icky.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2004 8:08:00 PM More reviews by chitchatgo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use Cetaphil (cream and lotion version both), and comparing to those, I find that I like the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion better. It seems to stay on the hand longer. Even after I washed my hands, I can still feel it on me. The texture is very good. Very light and absorbs very well. It doesn't last 24 hours despite the claim on the package, but it does last longer than most of the stuff I've used. This has become a staple for me in the bathroom and in the kitchen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2004 2:56:00 AM More reviews by bunnybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My super dry hands gobble this light lotion up. I love the texture because it soaks into my skin nearly instantly, yet leaves no greasy feel or residue, and my skin is super smooth and silky afterwards. The moisture even seems to stay on after washing my hands! That's a huge plus. And the travel-size tube fits perfectly in my bag to carry it around. What a great drugstore find!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2004 9:13:00 PM More reviews by lizbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this lotion.My skin feels so soft and moiturized after using this.I buy the fragrance free because I don't like strongly scented lotions.It has a super light scent to it that I really like.This is the best drugstore lotion that I have tried.I'm on my third bottle and I plan on buying more when I run out.Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2004 12:52:00 PM More reviews by laetitia774

I was a little put off by the scent of this lotion, but it's absoultely wonderful. Still don't like the scent, but what can I do? Strangely enough, my keratosis pilaris cleared up when I started using Aveeno. I didn't even notice it until one night I was in bed and noticed that my arms were smooth for the first time in 15 years! Anyway, I don't know if it was the lotion or not and I started using 2% BHA shortly afterwards, but it does help relieve dry, itchy skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2004 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lilycreator

I really like this because it isn't greasy but it's very moisturizing. It comes in a really big pump bottle which is great because it's very convenient to use. The smell isn't great but it fades away really fast. It doesn't last 24 hours as it says it does, but it lasts for most of the entire day. It's pretty cheap, considering how much you get and it's great if you have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2004 10:15:00 PM More reviews by smartypants21

The consistency is light and slightly liquid-y/creamy. The smell is a little disgusting, but as long as you don't smell yourself closely after you slather it on, you'll be fine. It moisturizes all day long, and leaves skin wonderfully soft. And it is non-greasy. I have purchased this over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by MtnBikeGrl

I had a small patch of dry skin above my top lip, and no moisturizer seemed to help. I remember reading somewhere about a girl whose body piercing (!) dried out, and she used Aveeno on it, and it helped...so I bought a tube of the oatmeal lotion. I used a little bit on the dry patch after cleansing my face, and didn't notice at the time, but it worked! The dry patch is completely gone, and I'm attributing that to Aveeno! The packaging is also great -- easy-squeeze tube with a flip-top lid -- perfect! The tube is lasting me a while, because I don't use it all the time (Jergens Ultra Healing for everyday body moisturizing), but it's a fabulous product. Smell is pretty neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2004 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mountain_blue

For some reason, my skin had been feeling very itchy so I decided to give this lotion a try. I'm glad I did because it has really helped calm my skin down. It does have a very slight plasticky scent that dissipates quickly, but overall it does the job. I will continue to use this whenever my skin acts up.