December 20, 2014 | 1604 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 12:44:00 PM More reviews by nunu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my staple body lotion. While it's not entirely fragrance free, it's inoffensive to me, and it is a great moisturizer. It lasts for a while, it doesn't feel greasy and it is my HG.

I agree with one of the previous reviewer that the pump design is wasteful of the last 1/4 of the bottle. While this isn't the most expensive moisturizer in the world, it is still pricey enough that I'd like to get my money's worth. I've gone through enough bottles of this stuff! That gripe aside, I will continue to repurchase forever :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2004 11:01:00 PM More reviews by missatp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay. It kinda feels greasy though so I prefer using Curel on my body instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ekay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really enjoy this product. I think it moisturizes pretty well. I like the fact that the lotion is not greasy like some other lotions and it leaves my hands feeling softer. I recommend this product. Only thing is that is does not smell very pretty.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2004 12:03:00 AM More reviews by torontoprincess

This lotion makes you smell like a medicine cabinet. On the up side, it has the power to zap away dry skin. On the down side, nobody will be willing to stand next to you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2004 10:51:00 PM More reviews by DebraSD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion! I have tried many lotions in my adult lifetime and have yet to find something that beats Aveeno. I use it in the morning and evening after a shower, and my skin feel moisturized for hours. It does not feel greasy and is absorbed very quickly. It has a very faint scent, but it's not offensive in the least bit and fades away in no time at all. I prefer the tube to the pump bottle. There isn't much waste with the tube, especially since it's stored on it's cap. However, I feel the pump is wasteful, because the lotion is thick, it's impossible to get sucked up through the dispenser when you get down to about the last 1/4 bottle. I've repurchased this many times because it has become one of my staples along with my daughters who use it as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by satine_16

i bought this because i heard it has no scent and i like the squeeze tube bottle for traveling. i couldnt stand the 'no scent' smell, it was oaty in the worst way. it didnt dry quickly and left me feeling icky.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2004 8:08:00 PM More reviews by chitchatgo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use Cetaphil (cream and lotion version both), and comparing to those, I find that I like the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion better. It seems to stay on the hand longer. Even after I washed my hands, I can still feel it on me. The texture is very good. Very light and absorbs very well. It doesn't last 24 hours despite the claim on the package, but it does last longer than most of the stuff I've used. This has become a staple for me in the bathroom and in the kitchen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2004 2:56:00 AM More reviews by bunnybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My super dry hands gobble this light lotion up. I love the texture because it soaks into my skin nearly instantly, yet leaves no greasy feel or residue, and my skin is super smooth and silky afterwards. The moisture even seems to stay on after washing my hands! That's a huge plus. And the travel-size tube fits perfectly in my bag to carry it around. What a great drugstore find!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2004 9:13:00 PM More reviews by lizbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this lotion.My skin feels so soft and moiturized after using this.I buy the fragrance free because I don't like strongly scented lotions.It has a super light scent to it that I really like.This is the best drugstore lotion that I have tried.I'm on my third bottle and I plan on buying more when I run out.Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2004 12:52:00 PM More reviews by laetitia774

I was a little put off by the scent of this lotion, but it's absoultely wonderful. Still don't like the scent, but what can I do? Strangely enough, my keratosis pilaris cleared up when I started using Aveeno. I didn't even notice it until one night I was in bed and noticed that my arms were smooth for the first time in 15 years! Anyway, I don't know if it was the lotion or not and I started using 2% BHA shortly afterwards, but it does help relieve dry, itchy skin.