August 23, 2014 | 1402 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 10:27:00 PM More reviews by msp12

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The non-fragrance 'fragrance' is off-putting--a sterile clinic sort of smell--but it does indeed moisturize without being greasy. It is a good lotion to wear underneath fragrance for that reason, however, I shall not re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was nice as a moisturizing an dprotective lotion all over the body including hands & feet. Thick but absorbs well. Although this is fragrance free--I decet a faint chemical scent that I guess fragrance would normally obscure--that was the only thing I didn't like but I can certainly live with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2003 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Jennycat

This is one of two drugstore-priced moisturizers I ever use. (The other is Vitamin A & E Moisturizer by Kiss My Face) I found this product to be super for dry areas. It really DOES stay on for a long time (even after handwashing!) This is great for putting on calloused feet after a bath/shower and works wonders on dry legs and knees. The packaging is good because you can lock the pump by turning it to the side WITHOUT having to push it in, use up a squirt first, then twist while holding the pump down with lotiony hands. That's an definite plus. It smells like oatmeal so men will use it too. It says on the package that it's safe to use on your face but I wouldn't recommend that for combo/oily or acne-prone skin. A huge pump bottle costs about $8 in drugstores.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This turned out to be a disappointment to me, I love many other Aveeno products. I rubbed this into my skin after a shower and after what seemed like forever I realized that it just was not going to sink in at all. I decided to let it sit for a while and eventually forgot about it. Later when I scratched my leg I felt sticky and gross, and I found a gob of lotion under my nail. Ick. It's almost like a protective waxy coating that you can peel off. I didn't find it moisturizing at all. I can say that I didn't feel very itchy with it on...The unscented version didn't seem to be unscented, it had a medicinal smell. The price is about average for a good drugstore lotion but the product was just horrible in my opinion. I won't be buying this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2003 5:59:00 PM More reviews by karissma21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great moisturizer for dry irritated skin. I find it especially useful in the winter months when my legs get itchy from shaving.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great everyday body lotion. It is rich enough for drier skin types and doesn't leave any greasy residue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday lotion and I love it to pieces. I use it all the time! I have dry, itchy, sensitive, eczema-prone skin, and Aveeno works wonders. Not too heavy, but it moisturizes really well without a greasy film. The pump bottle is awful since you waste so much product at the bottom that doesn't come out of the pump, but the squeeze bottles are fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2002 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Slipped

This is a wintertime staple for me. I like both the regular and menthol formulations. IMHO, the menthol helps repair cracked or severly dry skin fast while the regular prevents dry skin.
The best drugstore lotion!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2002 3:34:00 PM More reviews by tobywoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this unscented quick absorbing lotion. It goes on so nicely. I have super dry skin and this keeps the itches away. Although I need a heavier lotion for my hands. This also works on your face in a pinch.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2002 4:07:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yuck! I hate this lotion with a passion!!! It has a wax-like finish and made my skin feel rubbery. It also never fully absorbs, so my skin feels tacky, and overall gross! Reminds me of a lotion version of Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, which isn't a good thing. Plus, it does NOT even moisture the skin! Another thing that bugged me was that even though it says it's "fragrance-free", it's not. It smells like burnt plastic. Ick! I would *strongly* NOT recommend this product, as there are so many nice, truly fragrance-free lotions on the market...like Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, for example.