January 30, 2015 | 1045 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2004 2:06:00 PM More reviews by franticog

Hmmm, despite popular opinion that this doesn't last 24 hours, I can still feel the moisturizing benefits of this lotion in my next shower. I swear I can feel it washing off my body! I like the non greasy feel and don't mind the mild scent in the least. I agree that the pump doesn't get all the product out of the bottle but I just take the pump off and tap the container in my palm upsidedown and can pretty much get the last 1/4 of the bottle out. So it is not wasteful for thrifty people like me! The best lotion I have found by FAR.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2004 11:31:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great! Smooth and non-greasy. The CVS brand of this is pretty similar and works just as well--plus you get a bigger tube for a cheaper price! The scent is sometimes like hairspray I noticed, but if you mix the lotion well before using it and it goes away! This is nice lotion and will work well for both winter and summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2004 9:10:00 PM More reviews by utopia134

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG. I buy this stuff at costco. moisturizes all day. does have a wierd smell that quickly goes away. I like neutral scents so it doesnt clash with pricey perfumes!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 2:57:00 PM More reviews by likestofu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion. It's very good in the winter when your skin is extra dry, because the oatmeal forms a barrier that holds in moisture and protects your skin from the elements. It also doesn't feel greasy at all, although it does take a few minutes to dry. It might be a little heavy in the summer, even for dry skin types like myself, but I still use it to moisturize my hands and feet when i get out of the shower. I love that it doesn't wash off (without soap) so I dont have to keep reapplying to my hands throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 12:44:00 PM More reviews by nunu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my staple body lotion. While it's not entirely fragrance free, it's inoffensive to me, and it is a great moisturizer. It lasts for a while, it doesn't feel greasy and it is my HG.

I agree with one of the previous reviewer that the pump design is wasteful of the last 1/4 of the bottle. While this isn't the most expensive moisturizer in the world, it is still pricey enough that I'd like to get my money's worth. I've gone through enough bottles of this stuff! That gripe aside, I will continue to repurchase forever :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2004 11:01:00 PM More reviews by missatp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay. It kinda feels greasy though so I prefer using Curel on my body instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ekay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really enjoy this product. I think it moisturizes pretty well. I like the fact that the lotion is not greasy like some other lotions and it leaves my hands feeling softer. I recommend this product. Only thing is that is does not smell very pretty.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2004 12:03:00 AM More reviews by torontoprincess

This lotion makes you smell like a medicine cabinet. On the up side, it has the power to zap away dry skin. On the down side, nobody will be willing to stand next to you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2004 10:51:00 PM More reviews by DebraSD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion! I have tried many lotions in my adult lifetime and have yet to find something that beats Aveeno. I use it in the morning and evening after a shower, and my skin feel moisturized for hours. It does not feel greasy and is absorbed very quickly. It has a very faint scent, but it's not offensive in the least bit and fades away in no time at all. I prefer the tube to the pump bottle. There isn't much waste with the tube, especially since it's stored on it's cap. However, I feel the pump is wasteful, because the lotion is thick, it's impossible to get sucked up through the dispenser when you get down to about the last 1/4 bottle. I've repurchased this many times because it has become one of my staples along with my daughters who use it as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by satine_16

i bought this because i heard it has no scent and i like the squeeze tube bottle for traveling. i couldnt stand the 'no scent' smell, it was oaty in the worst way. it didnt dry quickly and left me feeling icky.