November 26, 2014 | 1662 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover1409

It has a great smell. I put this on before i straighten or blow dry my hair and it leaves my hair silky and smooth i have frizzy wavy hair and with this product and a straightener you will never know! one of my friends said she loved my naturally straight hair and im like its straightened and she said you couldnt even tell! the pump makes it easy to put all over the hair. love it and will be buying again

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by xfinchxstarx

I really liked the smell and how this product made my hair look after I straightened it, but after using a whole bottle my hair is definitely a LOT more damaged than when I started using it. I have tons of split ends and breakage now :( so...I don't really think it works. I will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by naomirox

At first this product was AMAZING! About 3 months later, it leaves my hair stringy and just plain gross. Maybe when it's new, the product works then as it gets older it turns to shet?

Not sure.
May repurchase then update.

UPDATE.
I got a new one and it's fab! It leaves my hair super soft and helps when straightening & hair drying. Obviously as the product gets older it stops giving good results.

Goody goody though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by PartnerInCrime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, and use it everyday on my hair before blow drying. It sprays on evenly and makes my hair shiny. Also, it smells really good and the smell stays on your hair for the rest of the day. I can't tell you how many times I've been told that my hair smells good because of this product.
I asked my hair dresser if my hair was damaged at all and she said that she couldn't even tell that I straighten my hair or anything, so that I must be doing something right.
I will keep buying this product as long as it is sold at target! It's a great price for something that will save your hair from a lot of damage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by fuchsiascarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good product for the price. I straighten my hair nearly everyday and this really helps me protect against heat damage. I spray it on either wet or dry hair. It has a nice smell and a convenient spray nozzle that helps you get product onto larger sections of hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by prettysunshine

it smell good
but did not like the product
i feelt it didnt cover or help my hair at all
it feelt more dry with the product
plus the handle broke after a couple of pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by GennEve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product because it's cheap and it smells good. It's only 5$ and it does the job i love it !

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by sparklystar1234

This is probably the most affordable heat tamer that most people can get to. It smells good, and does its job. I've used this for a long time but now i feel like i want to try something new but with someone who doesn't want to fork out a lot of money on a heat protectant spray that does the job then go to your nearest drugstore and pick this up for $5 only. I like the packaging but the if your not careful the sprayer can get clogged and it can spill.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by LizzzMo

I bought this along with Tresemme antibreakage shamoo and conditioner because they were haveing a 3/$10 special. i can honestly say i jsut stragihtened my hair and its so smooth and shiny and soft. Usually when i straighten my hair its dry and staticy looking and jsut looks dead at the ends. I used antibreakge shamppoo and conditioner and then sprayed the heat tamer and my hair feels great.the ends look a lot better and my hairs a lot less big and fluffy looking. I think i will keep on buying this product. Im soo satisfied =]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by jessamyn15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. I straighten my hair everyday with my CHI and I use this with my Sunsilk 244/7 Hydra TLC creme and my hair is nowhere near heat damaged. I have no split ends or breakage whatsoever. I either use this or the VO5 one (also another great heat protector). This is so cheap and I love it. I don't think I'll ever buy a high end one. Anyways, it has a nice smell and dries quick so you won't have to wait for it to dry, you can just straighten your hair right away. I'll definitely repurchase when it's done.