TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 6/30/2009 11:36:00 AM

I'm so thankful for MUA and the honest reviews! I recently purchased a ceramic flat iron and was looking for a heat protectant spray (and on a budget). This Tresseme Heat Tamer spray is amazing!! I simply spritz lightly, concentrating on the lower half of my hair, and brush. Then I am free to iron my hair. This leaves my hair soft, silky, and w/out stickiness or scent. I don't need anything that costs $$, I'm sold on this $4 spray!!! =D

on 6/23/2009 5:48:00 PM

I found this spray better than the more expensive GHD spray. Makes my thick coarse hair softer & doesn't leave any residue.

on 6/10/2009 10:55:00 PM

This product works great! I use it all the time when I'm using "hot tools" to protect my hair from getting damaged. It also holds my hairstyle a bit too! It's really cheap and you could frin it at any drug store! ")

on 6/2/2009 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've had this spray for quite a while; im almost done with my first bottle. I only gave it 3 lippies because im sort of neutral about it. I feel like i have no way of telling if it really works or not. I still have split ends even while using this product, but the small mist that comes out after each pump does not feel like its enough to protect my hair. So, im not sure if it is due to not spraying the ends enough. It does smell really good though, leaves a nice finish, and its cheap, which is important to me, being a poor student. So, i guess since it is the only thing i could really afford, i'd buy it again, but i'll put more emphasis on the ends of my hair next time.

on 5/27/2009 4:13:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I absolutely love this product. It costs only a few dollars and does a fantastic job in protecting my hair. Other perks of this product are that it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth AND it smells good. I will definitely be purchasing again.

on 5/24/2009 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love this!! its a shame half of it spilled in my drawer - smell is absolutely amazing though!! i always use this before i curl my hair and it does a great job protecting it and keeps it smelling fresh!

on 5/23/2009 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I really think that it keeps my hair looking really good. I can go over 5 months without a hair cut (I am trying to grow it out) and not have any split ends. I always make sure that I spray the ends really well.

I can't imagine ever having to try something more expensive because this works so well.

It has a great smell. I put this on before i straighten or blow dry my hair and it leaves my hair silky and smooth i have frizzy wavy hair and with this product and a straightener you will never know! one of my friends said she loved my naturally straight hair and im like its straightened and she said you couldnt even tell! the pump makes it easy to put all over the hair. love it and will be buying again

on 5/16/2009 5:55:00 PM

I really liked the smell and how this product made my hair look after I straightened it, but after using a whole bottle my hair is definitely a LOT more damaged than when I started using it. I have tons of split ends and breakage now :( so...I don't really think it works. I will not buy again.

on 5/16/2009 5:07:00 PM

At first this product was AMAZING! About 3 months later, it leaves my hair stringy and just plain gross. Maybe when it's new, the product works then as it gets older it turns to shet?

Not sure.
May repurchase then update.

UPDATE.
I got a new one and it's fab! It leaves my hair super soft and helps when straightening & hair drying. Obviously as the product gets older it stops giving good results.

Goody goody though.