July 29, 2014 | 1205 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2007 10:05:00 AM More reviews by risa_topas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this every night for three weeks, along with Jamieson Vitamin A Night Cream, and can already see results. My favourite thing about this serum is that it evens out my skin tone. I used to have some redness around my nose in the winter, and now it's completely gone. I'm 25 and don't have a lot of lines, but they're less visible. My lips are even in better condtion (they can get pretty chapped in the winter). Given the short-term results, I would probably keep buying this anyway, but the possibility that this will undo environmental damage (I love the sun) clinches it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this FANTASTIC product every night. A little goes a long way. Put it on after you wash before you moisturize. Advanced Night repair. REPAIRS. It really does make your skin feel better and look great. If you have acne put it on your acne. Dry spots or even oily areas it seems to balance your skin out. The ph levels the moisturizer... It takes a few weeks to see the difference. Ask for a few samples. I noticed a difference in the first days I used this. It is so gentle to your skin, it does not sting or hurt in any way. A super product. A staple in my bathroom. A N Eye repair too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 8:52:00 PM More reviews by 2791cat

This product has been out forever- I started to use it in my late teens-and am 38 now. On the bottle it says now to use am and pm- however in the day it said to use only at night. I have ALWAYS used it morning and night- and can see a difference in my skin. Everyone comments on how young I look ( even though I shouldnt- late nights, smoking and ALOT of tanning in my past). This will always be a staple in my make-up bag no matter how much it costs. I would like to try the Adv. Nt. Repair whitening soon. Recomend this to all young women-even though you wont see imm. results - over time you will. Make-up will wear longer if you have the right moisturizer over it. Also it works best if your skin is still damp from washing or showering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2007 7:25:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I really did try hard to make this product work. I initially used it for two months, had a one-month break then tried it again. Unfortunately for Estee Lauder my skin radically improved in the month I wasn't using ANR.

When I was using this I noticed no improvement in my skin's tone, texture or appearance of fine lines. If anything my undereye lines looked more crepey than usual. When I had a break from using it and switched to some Neutrogena products my skin looked dewy, smooth, even toned and about 10 years younger! I didn't realise it during my first use of ANR but it broke me out terribly. Once I stopped my skin went back to normal. I originally attributed the breakouts to a major chocolate binge that month, but I soon learned the truth during my second time with ANR.

I am 28 with dryness and fine lines and although this is a lovely silky feeling lightweight serum which does moisturise nicely, the effects of this product on my skin were negligible. I won't be buying this again although if I can get hold of a sample of the concentrated version I might be tempted to give it a try.

**EDIT** After a severe case of dry flaky skin caused by a cleanser, in desperation I turned to this to "repair" my skin. And overnight my face went from super-flaky to super-smooth! I am very impressed by my skin's reaction to this product, and will use this serum for future dry patches.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2007 3:25:00 AM More reviews by jennot

I wake up with my face feeling as soft as a baby's butt. Although, the weird smell does put me off sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2007 1:47:00 PM More reviews by chiara5241

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have dry and aging skin, buy this product! I have had three people ask me this week if I'd had "work done", and comment on how gorgeous my skin looks. I've been using this product only a week, combined with Olay's Definity intensive moisturizer.

Look, kids--if you have oily skin, or breakouts, this would probably not be the product for you, so if you're having trouble with it or see no effect, it could be because there is NO NEED for an effect-you already have young skin!

. I truly believe this is more suitable for aging skin. I have a great complexion, though in my mid 50s it's gotten very dry....this has made a huge difference in how dewy and young it looks. I will repurchase at any price.

I bought this after trying Creme de la mer, which did NOTHING and was ridiculously hard to put on. Glad I tried this!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2007 9:05:00 PM More reviews by MumiTroll

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't really know what exactly it's doing. I have been using it at night for the last couple of weeks and I notice absolutely no difference. It does not affect my skin in a good or in a bad way. It just does nothing. Maybe I have to use it for a few months to notice the difference. But I don't think I will repurchase- unless after using up the whole bollte I notice something. The texture is a little too greasy-gooey for me even though it absorbs quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2007 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good staff is really work. I do not like this brand for my delicate skin BUT this serum is not break me out at all...so i probably buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2007 4:57:00 PM More reviews by mlouprice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for one week and I really love it. I use it every night with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. It has helped clear up my hormonal acne, makes my skin smoother and gives me a really pretty glow. It's perfect for my temperamental, combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2006 1:15:00 PM More reviews by ssc2karen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have normal skin and is going to be 30 soon. I used a big bottle of this which lasted for over 6 monthes. I ususally apply both morning and night time. My feeling is that it is a bit oily and doesn't help much as they promised. It might work better if your main purpose is anti-aging but not moisturizing. Also this item is a bit pricey and probably not worth it for any one younger than 35.