October 24, 2014 | 1613 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Alia1977

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though i said i would buy this product again, im not sure if it really does anything. Its good for my sensitive skin, but my complextion is the same, as is the dryness, blemishes and so forth. What i found annoying is that it is supposed to protect against free radicals, but the ingredients are not mentioned anywhere. I mean what makes this so expensive?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 1:17:00 PM More reviews by princess101

Okay, so I am in my late 20s and am starting to accept the fact that I need to fight the signs of aging. This seems to do the trick. I remove my makeup, cleanse, then pat this onto my face, and after it sinks in I apply my night cream. This stuff has a foul odor, but all the positives outweigh the negative. This makes my skin feel silky smooth, it minimizes the look of my pores and somehow makes my oily t-zone, no so oily. I've noticed that I don't have patchy dry flakes on my cheeks anymore, and the zit that was on my chin disappeared. Whatever is in this stuff, works!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2007 5:06:00 PM More reviews by coco95

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this stuff for 15 years. Originally because it was the only moisturizer that did not break me out, now because it leaves my 40+ skin soft and smooth. People always think I look younger than I am. Pricey,yes, but funds for this will always be included in my budget.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 2:57:00 PM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I keep getting the Estee lauder samples that have a tiny bottle of this when I get my foundation, because the regular bottle is really expensive! I can't really attribute my skin's condition solely to this product, because I use Differin, Benzaclin, etc. But I use this on alternate nights and I think it seems to keep my skin nice, but then again it could be the other products. My mother tried this one night and said that she didn't see any difference, but I don't think one night is going to really do anything. It does have a strange smell to it though, which isn't putrid or anything, it's just kind of weird. I'd buy this if I thought it wasn't so expensive, but until then, I'll just keep squeezing as much as I can out of the little samples.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2007 12:44:00 PM More reviews by HollyMarie

This is the only serum that does not break me out. I am 33 but have that lovely hormonal acne, so serums as much as they feel good just bring out pimples for me. But for some reason this is just perfect. It feels good and sinks in without overly greasy feel.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2007 10:05:00 AM More reviews by risa_topas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this every night for three weeks, along with Jamieson Vitamin A Night Cream, and can already see results. My favourite thing about this serum is that it evens out my skin tone. I used to have some redness around my nose in the winter, and now it's completely gone. I'm 25 and don't have a lot of lines, but they're less visible. My lips are even in better condtion (they can get pretty chapped in the winter). Given the short-term results, I would probably keep buying this anyway, but the possibility that this will undo environmental damage (I love the sun) clinches it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this FANTASTIC product every night. A little goes a long way. Put it on after you wash before you moisturize. Advanced Night repair. REPAIRS. It really does make your skin feel better and look great. If you have acne put it on your acne. Dry spots or even oily areas it seems to balance your skin out. The ph levels the moisturizer... It takes a few weeks to see the difference. Ask for a few samples. I noticed a difference in the first days I used this. It is so gentle to your skin, it does not sting or hurt in any way. A super product. A staple in my bathroom. A N Eye repair too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 8:52:00 PM More reviews by 2791cat

This product has been out forever- I started to use it in my late teens-and am 38 now. On the bottle it says now to use am and pm- however in the day it said to use only at night. I have ALWAYS used it morning and night- and can see a difference in my skin. Everyone comments on how young I look ( even though I shouldnt- late nights, smoking and ALOT of tanning in my past). This will always be a staple in my make-up bag no matter how much it costs. I would like to try the Adv. Nt. Repair whitening soon. Recomend this to all young women-even though you wont see imm. results - over time you will. Make-up will wear longer if you have the right moisturizer over it. Also it works best if your skin is still damp from washing or showering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2007 7:25:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I really did try hard to make this product work. I initially used it for two months, had a one-month break then tried it again. Unfortunately for Estee Lauder my skin radically improved in the month I wasn't using ANR.

When I was using this I noticed no improvement in my skin's tone, texture or appearance of fine lines. If anything my undereye lines looked more crepey than usual. When I had a break from using it and switched to some Neutrogena products my skin looked dewy, smooth, even toned and about 10 years younger! I didn't realise it during my first use of ANR but it broke me out terribly. Once I stopped my skin went back to normal. I originally attributed the breakouts to a major chocolate binge that month, but I soon learned the truth during my second time with ANR.

I am 28 with dryness and fine lines and although this is a lovely silky feeling lightweight serum which does moisturise nicely, the effects of this product on my skin were negligible. I won't be buying this again although if I can get hold of a sample of the concentrated version I might be tempted to give it a try.

**EDIT** After a severe case of dry flaky skin caused by a cleanser, in desperation I turned to this to "repair" my skin. And overnight my face went from super-flaky to super-smooth! I am very impressed by my skin's reaction to this product, and will use this serum for future dry patches.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2007 3:25:00 AM More reviews by jennot

I wake up with my face feeling as soft as a baby's butt. Although, the weird smell does put me off sometimes.