Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

After using two samples, I decided to purchase one because this product worked amazingly. I have Asian, combination skin and tend to be sensitive to overly nutritious products. When I'm using this product, it absorbs quickly and skin feels soft. I add EL daywear plus morning & night. My skin is much more even toned and smooth than before. Recommend.

on 6/30/2007 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

For frame of reference - i'm an early 20 something with (modestly) flawless skin. Virtually no pores, no fine lines, no acne, no scarring, a few freckles, and peaches and cream complection (i've beey using SPF 30 in my daily moisturizer since i was 15 - huge benefits!).

i received this as a gwp and for the 7ml amount i received, it lasted me 9 days, and using a signficant amount at that. I was very impressed.

The smell - awful - pungent - unpleasant.

The product itself - pretty darn good. My "on the dry side" skin just drank this up and, in the morning i noticed my skin was exponentially softer than normal, my make up was easier to apply, and the two dry patches i had on my cheeks were virtually gone.

A little too pricey for a poor student but in about 7 to 10 years, i will be purchasing this product.

ps. i'm smoker and one thing i noticed is that my slightly sallow skin became all of a sudden brighter, tighter and plumper looking. Like my face drank a big, cold glass of ice water.

on 6/29/2007 2:45:00 AM

I love this product. I only use one drop for my whole face. My skin is more even tone and smoother. I like the smell, coz it is not articifical. It is expensive, however, I will still buying it. Update: I still keep using it, though I try to stop using it for so many times, I always need to go back to this, since I really really see results (less fine lines) and I see the differences for not using it. May buy it from the States coz the Canadian currency is much higher now.

on 6/19/2007 4:15:00 AM

I had a 7ml trial bottle.
The texture was not very watery, and i apply by pouring a small amount in my palms, rub my palms slightly and pat massage my face. The next day when i woke up, my skin was amazing soft, pore look smaller, white heads lesser a lot, pimples flatten. It seems to be a miracle treatment for me. I am only in my early 20s and therefore use it twice a week as a moisturer. Result had been very good so far. But the price did turn me off a little.

on 5/30/2007 11:38:00 AM

I love this product. I am 28 and have been using this for at least three years. I am addicted to this product, I just wish it was a little cheaper. This keeps my skin hydrated and soothed, I love it. I notice a real difference when I don't use this which tells me it's doing something. I look at least three-five years younger than I am, and have virtually no lines. I am especially shocked when I meet people my age or see friends I haven't seen in a while. I look younger than they do....I hope ANR continues to work for me.

I've been using this product (and the matching eye cream) every night for one month now, and I'm stunned at the difference in the appearance, texture, and condition of my skin.

I have dry, sensitive skin that usually causes problems when I want to try a serum, but this one is completely non-irritating.

My pores are visibly smaller. My skin texture is smoother and more even. Those little lines at the corners of my eyes have diminished (and so have the undereye circles and puffiness, but that's most likely more down to the eye cream). Any redness/flaking/irritation has vanished. My skin is looking fantastic- I'm definitely impressed. Visible results AND long-term benefits? You'd better believe I'm going to be repurchasing!

on 5/20/2007 5:57:00 PM

I wish I could write raving reviews about this product. Unfortunately, the ANR makes me break out (pimples, not rashes/hives). I suppose using a serum on oily skin was not smart of me.

Every time I use it I get a new pimple, so I have not been able to use this product consistently enough to contest or attest its magic ability to repair skin.

Bottom line: Not for oily skin.
***Edit: Buy Mederma's Scar Repair..it's the same stuff and a fraction of the price.

on 5/5/2007 7:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have been using this for two weeks and love the result it gives me, I have combo skin with oily t-zone, and now is winter time in Australia and I find while my t-zone continue to be oily, my cheeks are getting very dry.
I used to stacked on moisturiser on my cheeks and have to wait til it completely absorbed before i can put foundation on, i didnt do that pretty much the 3rd or 4th day into ANR, i use three drops at night, one for each cheek and one for forehead and smooth it out, then spray my Lush toner (no alcohol) on top (i just feel easier to apply ANR before toner) and then moisturiser, in the morning, no more flaky cheeks!
I still have oily t-zone after midday, but i havent come across any skincare item that completely fix it, but nothing blotting paper cant fix.
overall i am very happy with the product, I bought it online so much chaeper than retail in Aus here (like 30% cheaper) so its much more reasonable.
ETA: I just want to add another lippy, like the eye cream, this is definately a keeper, my skin is much smoother, plumper, and just really nice skin! i am so happy when wearing foundation is just to make me look prettier but not patching up spots and skin! its a bit pricey, but well worth it!

on 4/25/2007 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Even though i said i would buy this product again, im not sure if it really does anything. Its good for my sensitive skin, but my complextion is the same, as is the dryness, blemishes and so forth. What i found annoying is that it is supposed to protect against free radicals, but the ingredients are not mentioned anywhere. I mean what makes this so expensive?

on 4/15/2007 1:17:00 PM

Okay, so I am in my late 20s and am starting to accept the fact that I need to fight the signs of aging. This seems to do the trick. I remove my makeup, cleanse, then pat this onto my face, and after it sinks in I apply my night cream. This stuff has a foul odor, but all the positives outweigh the negative. This makes my skin feel silky smooth, it minimizes the look of my pores and somehow makes my oily t-zone, no so oily. I've noticed that I don't have patchy dry flakes on my cheeks anymore, and the zit that was on my chin disappeared. Whatever is in this stuff, works!

Popular Treatments (Face)