November 29, 2014 | 1677 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 4:52:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good solid product. I have recently started using this every night and it has really helped keep hangnails and cracked cuticles at bay. Light, inoffensive scent, not overly greasy and you can see almost immeadiate results. I have recently started massage therapy school and taking care of my hands and nails has become very important. I can see this product being a staple for me for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2006 4:08:00 PM More reviews by kcalabrese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best cuticle cream out there for the money! I hate lemon scents but I can suffer for this. It's super softening and you can still use your hands after you apply it without getting grease everywhere. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2006 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Amazaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This delightful cuticle cream comes in a lovely container, smells yummy and keeps your cuticles soft! You do have to use it consitently to see results. I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2006 8:04:00 PM More reviews by cimiche

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! I keep this in my car, since I'm there on a regular basis, and it reminds me to use it throughout the day! My nails, which usually split have been in much better condition when I use this on a regular basis, at least 2-3 times per day. Even my kids like to do this as their hands get dry during the winter months, in particular.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2006 12:46:00 PM More reviews by mayflower184

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great, and to make it better yet, it is cheap! My sister turned me on to this stuff when having a girlie discussion one day about manicures and cuticles. She said she never had a problem with her cuticles and she used Burt's Bees on hers. When out shopping one day, we picked up a tin for me, and what a change! Nothing had really been working for me, and I had tried all kinds of things from Aveda, The Body Shop, nail salon products, Rosebud Salve, Vaseline...I think I tried just about everything. Nothing even came close to this stuff. I put it on about every other night (or every third night), and really coat it on before bedtime. In the morning, my nails and cuticles look great. Definitely a must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 2:40:00 AM More reviews by hartmanm18

I bought this based on the reviews here and I've been pleased with the results. I have REALLY dry cuticles and nothing helped. This not only softens my cuticles, my nails have never been healthier! The scent is also really yummy, so I actually look forward to using this @ night.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2006 8:21:00 PM More reviews by avanben

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this as a cuticle cream but, to be honest, my favorite use of this is as a lip balm! Perfect for chapped lips with a great flavor! Yes, I know it's not intended for this, but I'm not exactly ingesting it, so what's the harm?! And I agree with other revieweres, Burt should put this in a stick form for cuticles .... & lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Loisl

Would buy again if needed, but I have a sample and a full size container, and that is barely scraped after a year. Due to an unusually warm winter, my cuticles aren't bad this year so I've barely used it, but my daughter has a terrible time. This product doesn't seem too old to her (she's 12), and she likes the smell. I feel that it's safe to give her to use on her own. The other product I had on hand is this Olay pen that delivers an oily substance, and I was afraid she would leave it somewhere where it would do damage. This is also less messy once it's applied. I agree with the people who want this in a stick form, though...I will not buy gloss in a pot, and I would have used this more if I didn't have to "dip."

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by meeeshellmybelle

I love the smell and it moisturizes really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 1:57:00 AM More reviews by sabong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I lived in the midwest for 5 years, and the brutal winters can be rough on your skin. This cream healed my rough, dry fingertips and cuticles. My mother had the same problem, so I bought a tin for her. She was delighted with the results, and we both agree that the fragrance is yummy. It reminds me of lemon flavored Starburst.