January 26, 2015 | 940 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by beaut1nerdd

I received a sample of the BB cream about 2 weeks ago. The next morning I incorporated the sample into my daily routine. I came home about 4-5 hours later and my face looked PERFECT. I could not believe it. I like the texture of it, its not so sticky. I also find that it doesn't have a scent/fragrance to it. I love the fact that it has SPF and sunscreen. I love in South Florida and you will not believe how hot it gets. I love it. I highly recommend this BB cream. The price is a little steep for the amount of product you get; 1FL OZ.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by M1chshell

i love this bb cream because it doesn't feel heavy on my face. its moisturizing and doesn't make my face oily. at first i thought that i might hate this product because it has spf in it and with almost ever spf product it tends to make my face oily. i love using this bb cream with my stay matte press powder. this product is only good if you have almost perfect skin because it doesn't blurr imperfection like it said it would.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

Matches my fair skin perfectly. Not oily at all. It gives me that glow. I love how it has SPF30. I just wish it was more moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by lovecsm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Do not buy if you have oily skin! You'll look so shiny an hour after application. Rated 3 stars because it was affordable ($7) and the color matched my skin, but other than that I probably wont even finish using it because it makes me sooo shiny in just a few minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by CherokeeRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After hunting all types of BB Creams at my local drugstore, I came across this one. The price wasn't pleasant for the amount you get ($9-$10 for 1 oz.), but it wasn't outrageous either. I got this one in the lightest shade, and it blends with my skin tone really well. It definitely covers my redness and it doesn't feel heavy at all. I don't use any foundation, so this is my go-to for coverage when I need it. It's fairly thin and liquid-y, so you don't have to use a ton. Another pro is that it has sunblock! It lasted me quite a long while, but I'm finally out. All in all, I'd recommend this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really did not have high hopes for this product. I am pleasantly surprised. It will not be my everyday foundation because it is pretty sheer and can turn oily by the end of the day. However, on my lazy weekends when I don't want to look like death incarnate, I put this on. I can't imagine that it would hold up on a hot active day, but it is pretty good. If it does positive things for my skin like it claims, I'll continue to use it. I'd recommend this to anyone with non-oily mostly-clear skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by calicomouse88

i was really excited to try this, it was the first bb cream ive tried. at first i loved it, it seemed moisturizing and had a little bit of coverage. but after using it for a few days it broke me out so bad all over my face. i guess it works for some people but i regret wasting money on it

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by zeHaleyChii

The first thing you have to realize as a consumer of this BB creme is BB IS NOT FOR EXTREME COVERAGE! Unlike heavy foundation which clogs your pores, these products are meant to give you a light coverage that adjusts to your natural skin tone and repairs all the damage done over the years by other harmful products. I personally LOVE this product!! As someone who has fairly clear skin, It definitely BRINGS OUT MY NATURAL BEAUTY! My skin looks so DEWY FRESH! If, however, you are someone with acne problems, I recommend looking toward prescription remedies (instead of over the counter solutions). The price was moderately high for such a small amount but the RESULTS ARE SOOOOO WORTH IT!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

I love this BB cream! I don't wear foundation so its perfect, I have it in the colour medium.

I do recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Dellancey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitely a summer must have, but I can barely imagine to rely only on this in the winter. It's smooth, easy-to-apply, feels good and light on the skin, but does not cover anything, just unifies the skin tone. In the summer I use it as a one-step solution //thanks to it's SPF// when no big coverage is needed; in the winter I sometimes mix it with a heavier foundation and it fits my skin perfectly.