September 21, 2014 | 1065 users online

Liquid - MAC - Pro Longwear Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by zodiastic

LOVE this foundation..more than studio fix! it applies so much more smoother and its much easier to blend into the skin. I have oily acne prone skin and this hasn't broke me out so thumbs up to that. Coverage is pretty good, covers my redness and doesn't look cakey whereas studio fix can. Colour wise I'm an NC30, but NC35 in studio fix. Love that it comes with a pump aswell so you dont have to buy one seperately. Definately long wearing too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sexyglam

Looking for new foundation for my super oily, acne prone skin I decided on Mac PLW just based on reviews alone. I' need good coverage because of large pores and acne scarring. Those of us with oily skin know that as much as we would love to have that light, natural, glowey no make up look it's nearly impossible because when there is excessive oil on the skin it starts to break down products. Coverage was average but I could still see all my red acne scars. It did seem to stay on my skin longer than other foundations however, it still wore off and to make matters worse the little bit that did remain on my face would start to look caked up at the end of the day. I will stick with Revlon color stay, which is not HG but covers better and does not give me that cakey look. Also, it seemed to clog my pores more than before.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by beebop808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have given this product an adequate (3 weeks) amount of time before giving a fair review. I too, swore up and down that I would steer clear of ALL MAC foundations. However, this was something new; and of course I thought I would give it a try. The first thing I noticed within a whole days time is was that it broke me out terribly. How do I know it was caused by this foundation? I typically don't break out on my forehead or jaw area. I also used this for a week straight, before jumping to conclusions. BREAK OUTS everywhere!!! After an entire week of use, I decided since it was the weekend (feeling under the weather) I would not wear any makeup what-so-ever! Low and behold, not one single break out. On another note, the coverage is okay, I've used other drugstore brands that were way better than this. IMO it was not full-coverage as I had hoped for. Lastly, it didn't quite last an entire 8 hours without looking a little dry and cakey. This went right back to MAC...so disappointed!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this foundation because A) it does stay on and look fresh ALL DAY and B) the price point is pretty good! I wore it to a wedding in the hot humid summer and it stayed! My skin is oily combo and foundations slip off petty easily but I didn't even use primer with this! Love it and I used NC35. A little goes a long way too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

My new HG foundation. My previous HG foundation was Diorskin Nude in Sand 031 (it still is, but MAC's Pro Longwear is cheaper and is comparable). It's sometimes difficult to blend, but after I brush it on, I use a sponge to blend it out. It lasts all day and looks just as good if not better than the Diorskin Nude and is a better color match. The color matches are different, normally I'm an NC35, but in Pro Longwear I'm an NC40. It looks natural, makes my skin look glowy and moisturized. It's everything everyone else says it to be. Try it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by EM603

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in hopes of a product that wouldn't melt off my face or transfer after working 8 hours under bright lights..and because it's MAC I thought the quality would be great considering I usually just use pharmacy foundations. It didn't live up to my expectations. I think the consistancy isn't the greatest, it doesn't cover as much as I'd like and it's not very blendable. The color NC15 matches my skin fairly well but overall I would not buy again for the $29 I paid for it, I could have bought 2x what I usually wear for better results.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by margot321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this foundation; it wasn't easy to blend and it made my face feel really tight after a while. Also a bit cakey effect on me. Returned it to the store.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Egyptianbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Has this fresh dewy look to it not too matt which is perfect. NC35 matched me perfect as I am an NC40 in the studio fix. However, this foundation broke me out terribly as all MAC foundations do. I really wanted to keep this foundation but I had to take it back. I am not oily so not sure why this didnt work with me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by keia1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The nc 42 in the pro long is lighter than in the studio fix, which i like because the nc42 in the studio fix has an orangey cast to it, where this is more yellow.

The coverage is medium, it doesnt feel heavy, and it has a satin finish.
It lasts for about 8 to 10hours on me. I like the color match better than revlon colorstay in golden caramel 360, although color stay actually last all day for me. So far I havent experienced any breakouts which I usually get from mac products

This washes me out in pictures.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by mfuentes805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm usually a NC40 in MAC but for some reason it was toon dark/orangy... so I went with the NC35...big mistake! I used this foundation the night of my cousins wedding which I was maid of honor... and in all the pictures I have the "ghost face"! Grrr... I should have listened to peoples reviews about the difference in colors! And for being called "longwear" it didn't last that long... I had to touch up after 3 hours! So no I will NOT repurchase! But I loved the fact that this foundation came with a pump already! It beats paying $5 for it!