August 30, 2014 | 1788 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2008 4:00:00 AM More reviews by wearsflipflopsinwinter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my old reliable stand-by moisturizer for those times when a new moisturizer disappoints me. It could absorb a little better, it could be more emollient, but it doesn't clog pores or cause irritation and that's a big plus where my crazy reactive skin is concerned.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by denqt15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this moisturizer is the best! i used it for my body and sometimes on my face too..it leaves my skin very smooth..i've been using this product since i was little...and it's the best..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 9:13:00 PM More reviews by aamers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a bad reaction to a moisturizer that I have used for years in the past (my fall/winter moisturizer). My skin was inflamed, dry, tight, and cracked in some areas. Cetaphil immediately calmed my skin- I thought after my face "got better", I would have to switch to something lighter than this cream. However, 3 weeks later, my skin has never looked better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

My face was starting to get dry with the change of seasons. I tried this and really like it. I use it at night and during the day under my makeup. It really moisturizers my face and no more dry, tight feeling. Probably too heavy for summer, but for now and winter months will be my staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by MavenMel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great moisturizer for sensitve skin. I am prone to eczema on my body and this cream really helps speed up the healing process. I'm using precribed topical steroid cream as well so I apply that first and give it a few minutes to be absorbed and then slather on the Cetaphil. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and my skin is noticeably softer and doesn't feel dry halfway through the day. I like the tub because its easy to get the cream out, plus I always wash my hands before applying or have just take a shower so I don't find it unsanitary. I also like that its scent free.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2008 10:22:00 PM More reviews by psforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking for a night time moisturizer without SPF but something that was very moisturizing, for dry, sensitive skin because winter is coming up and the weather is getting cooler which means my face is getting dry patches. My daytime moisturizer is Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin and that just wasn't enough and it also has SPF which I don't like wearing at night. Then I read all the wonderful reviews about how the Cetaphil Cream is amazing at helping dry skin, and that it is much better than the lotion. They were all true because this stuff is absolutely amazing. I apply this after my shower at night and it makes my skin incredibly soft, absorbs well, and is so darn moisturizing. I'm not worried anymore about finding a good moisturizer for the winter because I use this in the day time too but I put it on before I put on my Olay with SPF since that alone is not enough. Cetaphil Cream is a staple now. I looked around for the tube version instead of the tub and I found it but I read that the tube version is being discontinued which is so sad. I bought 2 tubes on sale for $5.96 CDN EACH which is awesome! When I run out, I guess I'll just buy the tub. I don't really mind it. I highly recommend this product to those with dry skin. For those with oily skin may want to stay away as this is kind of heavy for oily skin and very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2008 2:11:00 PM More reviews by sarahkegypt

This cream works wonders for me! I used to use the lotion, but that didn't do much for me. I use this cream a part of the three step system from ACNE.org. It really moisturizes well, and my skin doesn't have powdery peelies anymore. I always apply it before applying foundation, sort of like a primer. It is fabulous! The packaging is nice, a tube instead of a tub. Definitely my HG for moisturizers!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Java

Got the big jar at Costco, so the price is not bad at all. Pretty good as body moisturizer and no breakout.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A Godsend for me! I suffer from eczema, very dry and itchy skin, and in some ways very sensitive skin. I also am acne prone. I practically live at the dermatologist! This cream is fantastic. It is thick without being greasy. It really moisturizes my skin. I put this on my body every night after my showers and nothing else works as well. Highly recommended.

For people who feel that it is too thick, you probably don't need this level of moisture. This is specifically designed for VERY dry skin. So please keep this in mind. Creams are thicker and heavier than lotions. If you feel greasy, it's too much moisture for you. Try the lotion instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot and I've been using this product for a while now. It's extremely moisturizing, but it doesn't have this sticky and greasy feeling like other moisturizers. It's simple, yet effective to me. It's almost like a miracle cream to me, because I easily
get irritated from other products out there. However, I wish that Cetaphil changed the packaging, since I find that digging my fingers in to the big tub is unhygienic.