October 23, 2014 | 1666 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as a night moisturizer and during the winter. It has a very thick consistency (hence, cream not lotion), but absorbs very quickly. It is also wonderful as a hand lotion, on your elbows, etc. When I first used it, I didn't like it because I felt that it was too thick, but after using it for a while, I liked it much more. This container lasts forever (I bought the Costco size one and it lasted a year) and I only need a small amount for my whole face.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2008 6:33:00 AM More reviews by fashionjunki09

This cream doesnt clog my pores and makes my skin really smooth. will buy again of course because its really hard to find a good moisturizer as my skin is really sensitive and it breaks out quiet easy. so far this cream works wonders.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a moisturizer that's just a moisturizer. My skin is really badly broken out, and has a lot of spots and acne-fighting moisturizers just weren't working.

This moisturizes my face really well and hasnt broken me out further. I got a 16 oz tub from Ulta for pretty cheap...and I'm sure I can get it cheaper in the future. So far I'm using it night and day.

I don't love that it's a tub of cream but I supposed since it's thick, a pump would be a waste after a while. It's not stopping me from buying this again someday, which won't be for a long while! I hope to try their face wash next.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by senoritadurazno

LOVE it! bought i gigantic tub at costco for 10 bucks and i use it at night all over my face. Its not greasy, just moisturizing. I also use it on elbows. Its fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This moisturizing cream was exactly what my skin needed! My skin has always been on the dry side. But lately, probably due to a lot of stress, it's turned definatively dry. My go-to day and night moisturizer has always been Olay Complete, but it just wasn't cutting it anymore. After applying it at night, by morning my face would be tight. So I bought a tub of Cetaphil at Walgreens, and what a wonderful thing it is. No frills, no outrageous claims--just great, intense moisturization that lasts and doesn't break me out. I'll stick with this for as long as my skin needs it, or as long as they produce it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2008 4:00:00 AM More reviews by wearsflipflopsinwinter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my old reliable stand-by moisturizer for those times when a new moisturizer disappoints me. It could absorb a little better, it could be more emollient, but it doesn't clog pores or cause irritation and that's a big plus where my crazy reactive skin is concerned.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by denqt15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this moisturizer is the best! i used it for my body and sometimes on my face too..it leaves my skin very smooth..i've been using this product since i was little...and it's the best..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 9:13:00 PM More reviews by aamers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a bad reaction to a moisturizer that I have used for years in the past (my fall/winter moisturizer). My skin was inflamed, dry, tight, and cracked in some areas. Cetaphil immediately calmed my skin- I thought after my face "got better", I would have to switch to something lighter than this cream. However, 3 weeks later, my skin has never looked better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

My face was starting to get dry with the change of seasons. I tried this and really like it. I use it at night and during the day under my makeup. It really moisturizers my face and no more dry, tight feeling. Probably too heavy for summer, but for now and winter months will be my staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by MavenMel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great moisturizer for sensitve skin. I am prone to eczema on my body and this cream really helps speed up the healing process. I'm using precribed topical steroid cream as well so I apply that first and give it a few minutes to be absorbed and then slather on the Cetaphil. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and my skin is noticeably softer and doesn't feel dry halfway through the day. I like the tub because its easy to get the cream out, plus I always wash my hands before applying or have just take a shower so I don't find it unsanitary. I also like that its scent free.