April 18, 2014 | 960 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by ChaseLoxingly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the eos lip balms but not this flavor. Frankly, I think it smells like cat pee and grosses me out. Love the lemon one though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by sexykoala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I paid more for the packaging and the scent (Peachy-O's)/flavor. Dried out my lips, which went totally went against what it's marketed for. Probably the worst lip balm I've tried. The packaging is cute and convenient, but save your money for a Nivea Kiss of Moisture instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by beks06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First off, this packaging is soooo cute. It makes it so easy to find in my purse. Also, the smell is wonderful! It goes on very smoothly and I loved it at first. BUT after about a week or so I noticed my lips got extremely dry in between applications and they started peeling A LOT. If your lips aren't prone to dryness I would definitely get this. If you're looking for a fix for dryness, this isn't it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by SummerAllie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like it a lot, but it is a bit awkward to put on and the shape is super inconvienient. I have the lemon drop one and it smells AMAZING but the way the packaging is (round) makes it super difficult to store in pockets/pencil cases because this is the chapstick i keep in my locker. Overall I might repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkygirlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dries out lips just a bit, if used too often, but it did smooth my lips alot at times, smells amazing, just ordinary when it comes to moisturizing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Jezzrbelle88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This dried out my lips. It applies very thinly, and I found myself slathering on layers and layers of this just so my lips didn't feel like sandpaper when I was wearing it. The round container with one flat edge is also not as convenient as you would think.. if someone jostles the table the egg is sitting on, or walks by, it topples and you and your dry lips have to get down on the floor and look for it because this thing can roll. Meh.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by MACBeautyRush

I do like the packaging alot, easy to pull out and throw on real quick and easy to store, and it's really moisturizing. It was a bit more expensive than others that are just as good, but I would still recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by A7XSYNdrome

Let's be honest. I bought it for the egg shape. It's just so cute. Turns out though, the lip balm is actually really like. A bit pricey and isn't my all time favorite but it's really moisturizing and fun!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by 6rungirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is more expensive than other brands, but you do get more of the product in the egg shape than in traditional lip balm sticks.
The scent is great...goes on smooth and tastes nice. Nothing too strong.
Packaging is cute. It's handy for setting on a nightstand.
I don't feel like this is better than my usual lipbalms that I use so I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by rachelmarisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Obviously, adorable packaging!
Yummy smell
Does its job - lips are moisturized for at least an hour
Doesn't test on animals
Impractical shape
Want my lips to be moisturized longer