December 21, 2014 | 944 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by SDSP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use the lemon sphere daily but I left it at work so I decided to pick up Summer Fruit for my purse. It's not knocking my socks off! The smell really turns you off after a few hours. I will not purchase EOS' Lip balm sphere in Summer Fruit again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

This tastes awful. Yes tastes, because balm ends up in your mouth, like it or not. It doesn't apply well, doesnt moisturize for crap, and the packaging freaking sucks. Nivea is a million times better.

Notice most people who love this are 18&under? Maybe the kitsch factor is paying off. Just sayin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ImABlackPoem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Keeps my lips moisturized and it smells great. I know the packaging is one of EOS's selling points, but it makes the balm quite bulky to carry especially since I'm one of those ladies who likes to carry small handbags.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by graciemp30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! It's packaging is adorable and it moisturizes my lips really well. I really recommend this! Oh, and it smells really good!:)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by hennehosa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So cute but doesn't do anything for my lips! If you're looking for moisture, don't buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ArchAngelAmaris

This is my favorite lip balm. The summer fruit scent is just amazing, I can't get enough. It does leave my lips feeling smooth and treated. I don't know why so many people are saying it doesn't feel like it works, I guess they just have weird lip texture or something. This definitely works. It is very nicely packaged, which is why I bought this in the first place. The screw on cap is a nice touch, it keeps the balm protected and it won't accidentally open in my purse and ruin everything.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

This lip balm is so cute! I just love using it because it's so unique.
The scent is okay..not my favorite but I don't hate it. Also not the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used, but it does the job.
Obviously not really a pocket lip balm, but I throw one in my purse one on my vanity and one in the bathroom.
Love the egg shaped design. My dog loves them too, he think they're his toys :p

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by LexxiGirl111

I LOVE this product! Its so moisturizing, the packaging is super cute, and I love the scent!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by DeviousDana

Let face it the packaging is just too darn cute, and thats what drew me in. The product itself though is... just alright. Its not the best lip balm, and its not the worse, the price is a little steep for a lack luster lip balm if they put a little more time in the actual product than in just the packaging it could really be something i personally like the summer fruit scent, its light and sweet but i dont think i'll be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by freaknpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not moisturizing enough for me..
Will most likely break you out near your lips if you're acne prone like me.
I admit that the packaging is what sold me
it smells nice, looks nice, but that's about all

Back to good dependable Blistex