eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 8/14/2011 4:36:00 AM

Honestly this isn't the most hydrating lip balm in the world. It helps to moisturize a little bit but if you have really dry lips don't turn to this as the cure. On the other hand it smells and tastes so yummy! It's really fruity and sweet. This is the best thing about applying the product. If I were to use this as my sole lip balm I would be reapplying once an hour to keep my lips completely moisturized (I have really dry lips). I think the packaging is cute and it's really big so it's hard to lose inside of a large purse. I believe I got this for only $2 and some change so I don't regret the purchase at all. It actually isn't a bad product at all I just won't be repurchasing because I have other things that work better.

on 8/14/2011 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

What was I thinking? Just because the packaging is "different" it doesn't mean it's good stuff. Having a lip balm in a round container just isn't practical. The scent & taste is not pleasant either. I must have been seduced by the packaging when I bought it. By the way, it feels like hard wax on the lips. Not a good product so save your money ladies.

on 8/14/2011 2:49:00 AM

I really didn't like this. I only have tried the summer fruit one but I don't see what is so great about them. The scent is very faint and the product doesn't really go on my lips very well. It's almost like it's a very hard wax.

on 8/14/2011 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have 3 of the EOS lip balms, but this one is my least favorite. First of all, there's nothing exceptionally special about them. They're your typical waxy chapsticks in a ball form. It doesn't make or keep my lips moisturized very well either. I don't mind the packaging, but for those who prefer something small and compact, get something else. It's a bit bulky, but cute if you don't mind it. The smell is a little weird to me. Can't describe it. You'd have to just suck it up and just buy them all to see which ones you like and don't like. I prefer the honeydew melon and lemon-scented ones to this. For reference, my favorite lip balms are: Smith's Rosebud Salve and Mary Kay Satin Lips.

on 8/14/2011 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I saw this one day when I was in Walgreens and I really thought it was just the cutest little thing ever, so I got it. Haha, and this is my absolute FAVORITE lip balm. It smells amazing, if feels great on my lips and it leaves them feeling soo smooth. I lovee it! It's a definite must have! :)

One of my favorite lip balms! It smells sort of like peaches and nectarine. The packaging is adorable and the lip balm doesn't have that greasy or waxy feel. I'd definitely recommend this.

on 8/10/2011 6:34:00 AM

I was having a hard time looking for these, and I got Summer Fruit cause I heard it was too smell "amazing" but it's sort of faint, it smells exactly like peaches though and I love it. The packaging is awesome and I love it when people draw attention to me when I'm applying it, you twist the egg and open it and it makes a little noise to know you opened it and closed. It's a very vibrant color and it can never get lost in the laundry cause I will always feel it but it'll look a bit weird if it's in your pocket with a big bulge coming out of it. I can never lose it! I treasure this lip-balm more then any of my lipbalms. And forgot to mention the healing/preventing process. I've had this for about 2 days now and can't stop using it, in the whole 2 days it lasts about half an hour or an hour so you might need to apply it constantly, it's 95% organic, 100% natural lipbalm, so you can eat it if you like..lol jokes. But moving on, it totally heeled my lips and soothed them! I got full lips and it's noticeable to see my cracked and chapped lips, you can kiss your boyfriend with this on cause I guarantee he'll like it too, and it's very waxy so it feels like it's not on your lips but it is and it HEELS so fast, it's a healer and a preventer. Thumbs up for this. :) My lips are so smooth and after 2 days I am so going to pick up another one!! :) You won`t regret getting this lip balm!

on 8/8/2011 10:26:00 PM

Nothing too special about this product. It works like any average Chapstick does. Only thing is I LOVE the packaging. I have the berry scent so it comes in a cute hot pink color. And any time I take it out to apply I can tell people are wondering what the heck I'm applying to my lips. I love the unique packaging, but the product itself is pretty average.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This little lip sphere is quite moisturizing and a fun novelty to carry in your handbag. I purchased the balm on sale for about $3 and found that the summer fruit has a soft peach scent, with a lightly sweetened flavor. The taste is mild and conditions my lips thoroughly. Compared to my HG Nivea balm, the EOS texture is just slightly thicker and sits on the lips a little more rather than sinking in right away.

If you are in search of a conditioning, conversation-starting, tasty little lip balm, search no further. I am on the lookout for other scents now and will definitely repurchase if I ever manage to complete the whole sphere.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Fantastic balm! The reviewer below me described it perfectly. Summer Fruit is a soft natural peach scent. The formula is very thin, its not greasy or waxy like a chapstick. It's not a cream formula you dip your fingers in, but a rounded ball of hard balm. Very moisturizing on the lips, makes them glide together easily. The price is around $4. It's natural, has vitamin E, & it lasts a long time on the lips. I had to get use to the spherical shape, but its the perfect size for your hands & pocket. Everyone who sees it asks me what I am putting on my lips! The only thing that would make summer fruit better is if it had SPF in it. Only their lemon drop scent has spf so far. My favorite time to use this is at night, and I wake up with soft lips.The balm itself is beige in the container, and clear on the lips, it gives minimal shine so guys you can use this too! The texture reminds me of labello balms if anyone is wondering. Loveee this balm!!!

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Prep + Prime Lip
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk