April 20, 2014 | 1940 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2004 6:44:00 AM More reviews by chanelancomestila

The best wetlooking lip gloss....it's shine is unmatched, even by Stila and Mac...the smell is heavenly...bit sticky...but which lipgloss isn't? It doesn't have musch staying power but that's ok...they give quite a lot of gloss 15 ml for SGD $29...much more reasonable than Stila...i have it in a couple of finishes...and they all look good and smell yummy!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2004 2:07:00 AM More reviews by mink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

juicy tubes have a very pretty range of colors but the consistency is simply too sticky for me, which is just distracting and unpleasant. i received the holiday set (2003) as a gift and although they all had pleasant scents and there were some gorgeous sheer colors (candy cane & hot cider, the others were pretty much clear), i just can't handle the stickiness.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by cha_reeza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok... I find this wayyy too sticky... unlike MAC where u have a wand to apply it! It's just too eeky to use your fingers with this stuff... I have cerise and while I love the shine, the stickiness and the price here (US$20!!!!!!!!!!!!) is a huge con... I wouldn't buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2004 12:51:00 AM More reviews by TXIRISH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like these well enough. Good thick texture, not too sticky. Long lasting shine esp. the ones with a bit of shimmer. I find that after the gloss has worn off I still have a bit of shimmer left on my lips. And a nice shimmer too, not gritty like some are. Both JT I have (Petal and Miracle) weren't didn't have much pigment to them, more like a clear gloss. I like using these to seal my lip color. Applicator's nice when using it on it's own, but I still need my trust stila lipbrush when applying it over other lipsticks/glosses. Plus you gotta love the fruity fragance of these.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by jillybean94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a total lip gloss fanatic and when someone swore by the JT, I had to get my hands on them. All I can say is I was less than impressed. I had the grape and blueberry juice and they smelled okay but they are so damn sticky. I like to be able to rub my lips together but I couldn't with these. I definitely wouldn't buy them again but glad I tried them anyway.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2004 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Gemr

They're too sticky...i feel like i've put glue on.....They dont look that great either just clear gloss practically. Try the Biotherm range.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2004 6:36:00 PM More reviews by poutingprincess

i like juicy tubes-they're among my favourite glosses. the flavours are nice (except cerise, which i thought was french for cherries, when it's actually watermelon-bleugh), the glitter or shimmer is not too subtle, and they stay on for a long time. they're good to pop in your bag and wear as everyday glosses, or over lipsticks. i'll definitely buy more of these

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2004 4:04:00 PM More reviews by charmed4ever

I love Juicy Tubes! For now, I have it in Fizz (a shiny white that goes on clear) and the great thing about it apart from the shine is that it isn't as sticky as MAC's lipglass, which is really, really sticky. Next time, I think I'll go for one with more pigment, like a reddish tone. I think it's definitely worth it. I'm the type that if I go to buy something, I rather buy one good expensive thing opposed to lots of cheap things. Definitely worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Daisycloud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Raspberry Juice. In the tube it's a clear pink with irridescent sparkles. On the lips the gloss is clear and the sparkles don't show. I understand the JT hype because it gives great gloss, but it doesn't last long enough for me. It wears off in about an hour. Nov2006: gave up and finally threw it away!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2004 4:01:00 AM More reviews by snowbb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Juicy, shiny, good color selection-- but overpriced. Try Loreal's Colour Juice lipgloss! From the same company!