April 17, 2014 | 896 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Lovetoken

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It took me a couple visits at target to get this brush, but was it worth it. I had seen someone on youtube using it as a bronzing brush but as soon as I got it home I realized this brush can do everything for you with the exception of applying your eyeshadow. I use it for liquid foundation, powder, blush, and bronzer, and it all looks perfect.
HG brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by naeevee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Recently purchased this product at Target because I needed a stiffiling-type brush for my foundations and I ran into this brush! Originally I was going to purchase the Sonia Kashuk brush ($14!) but found out that the Target around my area finally has E.L.F. products!
I've heard about this brush and when I picked it up and noticed the price for it, I immediately left the Sonia brush and purchased this and I'm glad I did! Surprisingly for the price ($3!!!!) the brush hairs isn't stiff, but rather, super soft! It works amazingly and blends so well! I love it!
I will definitely repurchase and recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by egarrett2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my God. After trying this brush, I will never be able to understand why anyone would want to spend more than $3 on something similar. PERFECT for liquid foundations, powders, blush, you name it. If I could only use one brush of any kind for the rest of my life, it would be this puppy. I own several for different applications, primarily one for foundations and one for blush. Buff foundation into skin for a smooth, seamless, flawless finish. It is so soft, I could never tell the difference between this and a high end brush.This is better in many cases. While not all of these brushes are exactly the same, (different sized handles, etc.,) it does not impact the quality of the brush. I have had zero problems with shedding. Go to Target! Buy all of the powder brushes they have in stock! You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by lisastenbergs

Great brush! Amazing for applying mineral foundation. Soft and really worth the price

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by bonzs7

Love using this for my liquid foundation, its very smooth to the face. I've never tried it with bare minerals or actual other powders yet. I do look forward to buying a couple more in the future to use it for actual powder in the near future! :)
I really recommend this !

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by anisabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let's start with the obvious. You get what you paid for. This is $3 at Target & it's perfect for those who are starting out with makeup or want to experiment....or add to their lemmings and/or addiction *guilty* I've seen YouTube videos & this brush looked amazing. So dense & so sturdy. Umm....no. The handle became loose from the ferrule after the first wash (strike one). It's tightly packed but NOT dense (strike two...for someone who needs good coverage). After owning it for a few months now, it has finally gone to trash hell because I used it with my Maybelline Superstay ...BAD IDEA... & didn't wash it right after .....WORST IDEA..... Fast forward to a week later, if that, & you get to this morning. I tried using it & it felt hard, stiff. So I decided to use a diff brush & wash this one. The bristles got more stiff after they got wet so I grabbed the conditioner & tried softening em up. Did it work? Hell no. So I whip out my MAC brush cleanser which I only use on special occasions like when my damn makeup won't wash off my brush. -____- Did thaaatttt work? No. The bristles are a weird brownish/white color in the middle. Why? iuno. Threw that piece of crap in the trash. RIP ELF powder brush, you will NOT be missed.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by polalola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is my new favorite brush of all time for my face
it leaves a full coverage flawless finish
I have the mac 187 and sk flat top brush..i bought both befor I bough my elf brush.. I didnt like my 187 for foundation use it for bronzer..sk gets the job done but gives the same finish as any other foundation brush nothing special..but my elf brush makes the foundation blend into my skin and gives me the finish ive always wanted. For $3 thats amaxing. But even if it would have cost more I still would have bought it. If u are debating sk vs elf get this one for suuuure!
As for powder I feel it dosent pick much product up or give enough coverage but its decent

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by rosa2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a FANTASTIC foundation brush! It blends beautifully! I used it with my dream smooth mousse and my makeup came out FLAWLESS it made me actually really like the foundation because how beautiful the coverage came out, using this brush.

This brush was completely worth it, it cuts my foundation routine in half when I use it. I used to only use my fingers to blend and I never thought about how much time and effort it took to really blend it. (I'm crazy about blending because I CANT STAND LINE OR STREAKS on my face, I don't like looking like I don't know what I'm doing)

But this brush made my makeup look so airbrushed and beautiful! I got compliments on how pretty my skin looked by my coworkers. THEY ARE GUYS they never notice anything, so this brush is a keeper. Its cheap,blends beautifully, the bristles feel amazing on the skin and I've read it works with pretty much any liquid foundation.

I'm seriously going to have to go back to target and buy a few more. I don't even care if the handle breaks, haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by longbeanloved

This such an awesome brush for the price. It's super soft and dense and just everything I wished it would be. I purchased two of it and use one for my cheek products and another one for setting powder. I mean, what more could you ask for? So glad I bought it. :D

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by haleyanna19

an OKAY brush. I only use this for applying my e.l.f bronzer, it leaves a lovely bronzed glow when applied w/this brush. I give it a 5 out of 5 for applying the bronzer, but for any other use, a 2 out of 5. I find the brush to be big and awkward, and kind of rough for applying makeup smoothly. My handle is loose as well as the reviewer's under mine. Not impressed overall :( Better luck, next time e.l.f! I usually love their products. :/