April 23, 2014 | 1976 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Scarbrown

One of my favorite brushes. Hands down. I mean seriously, you canít beat the price. The quality of this brush is absolutely amazing and so soft. I use it for cream blushes and sometimes my foundation. I havenít tried it for bronzer yet but after reading some of these reviews, I will try it for that as well. My handle became loose as well but all you have to do is put some tape around it and itís good to go again. Definitely worth the money and I will most definitely repurchase. I canít recommend this brush enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by sixtyfive

i love this brush! its so soft and dense. i use this for my foundation, powders and blushes. the only downside is that the top part of the brush started getting loose.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by bankudas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

stop reading these reviews and go get it. NOW. Seriously, the best 3 dollars I have ever spent. I was soo impressed by the brush, and I still cant get over it. So happy I discovered it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Lovetoken

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It took me a couple visits at target to get this brush, but was it worth it. I had seen someone on youtube using it as a bronzing brush but as soon as I got it home I realized this brush can do everything for you with the exception of applying your eyeshadow. I use it for liquid foundation, powder, blush, and bronzer, and it all looks perfect.
HG brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by naeevee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Recently purchased this product at Target because I needed a stiffiling-type brush for my foundations and I ran into this brush! Originally I was going to purchase the Sonia Kashuk brush ($14!) but found out that the Target around my area finally has E.L.F. products!
I've heard about this brush and when I picked it up and noticed the price for it, I immediately left the Sonia brush and purchased this and I'm glad I did! Surprisingly for the price ($3!!!!) the brush hairs isn't stiff, but rather, super soft! It works amazingly and blends so well! I love it!
I will definitely repurchase and recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by egarrett2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my God. After trying this brush, I will never be able to understand why anyone would want to spend more than $3 on something similar. PERFECT for liquid foundations, powders, blush, you name it. If I could only use one brush of any kind for the rest of my life, it would be this puppy. I own several for different applications, primarily one for foundations and one for blush. Buff foundation into skin for a smooth, seamless, flawless finish. It is so soft, I could never tell the difference between this and a high end brush.This is better in many cases. While not all of these brushes are exactly the same, (different sized handles, etc.,) it does not impact the quality of the brush. I have had zero problems with shedding. Go to Target! Buy all of the powder brushes they have in stock! You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by lisastenbergs

Great brush! Amazing for applying mineral foundation. Soft and really worth the price

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by bonzs7

Love using this for my liquid foundation, its very smooth to the face. I've never tried it with bare minerals or actual other powders yet. I do look forward to buying a couple more in the future to use it for actual powder in the near future! :)
I really recommend this !

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by anisabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let's start with the obvious. You get what you paid for. This is $3 at Target & it's perfect for those who are starting out with makeup or want to experiment....or add to their lemmings and/or addiction *guilty* I've seen YouTube videos & this brush looked amazing. So dense & so sturdy. Umm....no. The handle became loose from the ferrule after the first wash (strike one). It's tightly packed but NOT dense (strike two...for someone who needs good coverage). After owning it for a few months now, it has finally gone to trash hell because I used it with my Maybelline Superstay ...BAD IDEA... & didn't wash it right after .....WORST IDEA..... Fast forward to a week later, if that, & you get to this morning. I tried using it & it felt hard, stiff. So I decided to use a diff brush & wash this one. The bristles got more stiff after they got wet so I grabbed the conditioner & tried softening em up. Did it work? Hell no. So I whip out my MAC brush cleanser which I only use on special occasions like when my damn makeup won't wash off my brush. -____- Did thaaatttt work? No. The bristles are a weird brownish/white color in the middle. Why? iuno. Threw that piece of crap in the trash. RIP ELF powder brush, you will NOT be missed.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by polalola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is my new favorite brush of all time for my face
it leaves a full coverage flawless finish
I have the mac 187 and sk flat top brush..i bought both befor I bough my elf brush.. I didnt like my 187 for foundation use it for bronzer..sk gets the job done but gives the same finish as any other foundation brush nothing special..but my elf brush makes the foundation blend into my skin and gives me the finish ive always wanted. For $3 thats amaxing. But even if it would have cost more I still would have bought it. If u are debating sk vs elf get this one for suuuure!
As for powder I feel it dosent pick much product up or give enough coverage but its decent