October 25, 2014 | 1888 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I took one lippy off for density, I think it could be a little denser. Either then that, it is an absolutely fantastic brush. No shedding, soft and cheap.
I was a little bit upset when I receive mine in the mail, it came in an envelope and when I took the brush out, it was slightly flat and lost its round shape, but thats nothing that cant be fix.
I have since purchase more E.L.F brushes, I'm begining to really love their brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by raspberrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great little brush. I use it to buff my foundation and apply powders. I love this brush, and will definitely repurchase, though I had to take a point off because a HUGE clump of fibers came out when I first used it. It's still a very nice brush though and hasn't shed much since then, so I guess that was just a fluke.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by MaterialGirl281

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush that every woman/girl should have. I used it for my foundation every single time i put on my makeup. It gives such a flawless finish & leaves the skin feeling so smooth. It makes my foundation blend in evenly also. & $3 dollars for a great makeup brush? That's a good deal. I would defiantly repurchase this. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by MochaChocolatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I apply powder everyday with this brush, and I can't help but buy backups even though there has not been a single hair shed by it. It's dense and soft, I love the feeling of it when I put on my makeup in the morning. Now I can't imagine ever replacing it with another product, especially at the cheap price of three dollars. It's definitely a steal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this brush to apply long wearing foundations like Color Stay. This brush buffs out thick foundations and makes them look air brushed.

This brush is so dense and soft, I can't believe it is only $3.00! I get these whenever ELF has 50% off sales, I must have 10 of them at home now. The only negative is that his brush is a pain to wash. Foundations sticks to it like glue. I have to scrub it out with baby shampoo to get it clean. Because I wash mine every time I use them, I notice some of them are coming loose at the ferrel. No prob, I just toss them out since they are so cheap. This brush is a must have in anybody's collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by glitterandsmut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

At first I was skeptical about this brush. It looks like a flat top kabuki and the bristles themselves are pretty densely packed together, so I was hesitant to use it for my finishing powder as I was sure that the stiff bristles would move my foundation around on my face instead of set it. I've since learned that the best way to use this is rather like a stippling brush. If you stipple your powder on and blend with a very light hand it gives you a beautiful flawless application, that "air brushed" look. I occasionally use this for my setting powder but only if I'm looking to stipple it on oily spots. It is my HG brush however when it comes to applying mineral foundations. Such a gorgeous application, and for so cheap! I have not had any problems with any fallout and I've yet to wash the brush but so far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by clarene2121

love this! HG material! i use it to apply my bronzer,blush.liquid and powder foundation! ahh im gnna go to target and buy more!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after watching a yt video about a gurus foundation routine and I must say, this I one of my best brushes. It doesn't pick up too much product and has an awesome way of making foundation look even. This is so multiple funtional. I use it for my tinted moisturizer, bronzer, powder brush and blush brush. A lot of the times, ELF has promotions so I suggest you stock up because sometime the brushes are sold out. The only complaint I have about the brushes are the handle seems to come out but thats nothing some glue won't fix. I've had mines for close to two years and they get washed every week and there has been no shedding either...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by jareed

I love this brush for applying liquid foundation, it buffs my skin to porcelain perfection. You really CANNOT beat the price. The bristles don't fall out either and its really soft on my skin. I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by shopgeek

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my ultimate faves! Its very versatile and and it can be used with various amounts of products, liquid and powder. Its super soft and dense. Its great for buffing things out and the best thing about it is that its sooo affordable. great quality for your money! i highly recommend!