December 21, 2014 | 1912 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by annie1023

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me start off by saying I was a bit skeptical at first. I've owned literally tons of brushes in my quest for the perfect set. I was on my personal quest to find an amazing foundation brush. I had been using a stippling brush up to now and I just wasn't completely happy with it. I thought it might have been the brand, so I was preparing to splurge for the 1MAC 187 brush when I stumbled upon this little jewel. I figured I would give it a shot. All I had to lose was $3. A few days later after my purchase, I used this brush to apply my MUFE HD foundation. OOOO MYYY GODD. This brush is amazing! The brush was much softer than expected. I applied the foundation on the back of my hand and applied it in circular motions on my face. It buffed it out completely evenly. My fear with this brush was that it was going to eat my product and that stuff is expensive! This doesn't happen at all! The brush is completely clean when I'm done. It distributes the product evenly and in a thin layer so I don't look like I have a mask on. I already ordered 2 backups! This is my HG foundation brush for sure! I mean it's only $3!!! What more could you ask for? This is definitely a great buy. Go for it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by hollyARH

I love this brush! It's multipurpose, you can use it for your foundation, blush or bronzer! I use it with my powder foundation and it works a treat. It's soft, it provides great coverage and it picks up a lot of product too. For the price I think this is a great product, and I would recommend it to beginners in make up like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by eos127

This is such a multitasking brush, I use it for blending liquid foundation (Revlon Colorstay), blending my liquid concealer and applying my setting powder (MAC MSF Natural). I reccomend getting 2 differant ones, one for liquids and one for powders and as it is soo cheap you can afford to get 2!! Good job ELF!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by anna0banana

This brush is amazing!!!! It is super soft and dense and perfect for powder, but can also be used with blush, bronzer, and even foundation. And for 3 dollars? Amazing deal!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by meowrena

Love this brush! I bought it during their 50% off Studio sale (so $3 became $1.50). I use it for liquid foundation and it blends really well. Also works well as a blush/bronzer brush. However, the ferrule (metal piece that holds the brush and the handle) often comes loose. If you want affordable and multi-tasking brushes, the Studio line is great, and cheap enough to buy multiples of in case one breaks on you.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by nailgirlxoxo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a soft cheap brush, but mine doesn't hold its shape and has gone floppy. Just a few uses after washings it seems super dirty and miss-shaped. After a few washings the barrel also became loos and makes it wobbly in use. it also builds up super bad and is hard to clean in the inner center no matter how many times i wash it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by ladyofshalott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This a great brush and it's so cheap! I pick up a few of these at Target when I go across the border.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite powder brush. It's inexpensive and worth the price. The bristles are very soft, way much better than the original line. I would buy it again if my current brush wears out. The only cons of this brush is that after so many washes the glue that holds the bristle into the handle starts to loosed and the bristle will fall out.
This is worth a try and it's perfect for beginners who don't want to spend lots of money for higher ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by jallen2789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

great multipurpose brush! foundation, bronzer, blush, powder...you name it you can do with this brush! at $3 you really honestly cant beat it! This brush really isn't too good to be true!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by MrCelestialSoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

omg its dense....soft..... and 3 dollars. its good for either powder or foundation. target has it omg everyone needs it >=D