BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

on 3/9/2010 9:55:00 PM

Oh my goodness, I looooove this stuff! I use it everyday, on my cheekbones, temples, and a line down my nose and chin. It really does make you look like a model, it gives you that dewy look. It's a bit expensive but I think the bottle will last a while, since you don't use that much of it everyday.

on 3/7/2010 1:52:00 PM

at first i didnt think it was worth the price because it just looks so small- compare it to nail vanish=it takes 2 coats to cover a nail where as for this u only need 2/3 dots on each side of your face= its worth it and no its not going to finish in the time you think it is...

this product is ok for a normal day however after using it for the first 2weeks i just coudnt be bothered to apply it and blend it ect.. you have to apply/blend in a controlled mannet coz you dont wana get under your eyes shinny with this.... i dnt think its all that for an evry day look BUT IT LOOKS GREAT IN PHOTOS. i really looks like a celeb highlight-do if you do take a lot of pictures i would defo recomend ( i saw this on a friend on facebook-thats how i was convinced)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This was the first makeup I ever owned in 6th grade along with benetint. I love both products so much! I still use them

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Great product, I've looked for other highlighters but I keep coming back so it must be good! All you need is a tiny amount, pat, pat,pat and you have lush glowing skin. Would repurchase if I run out tho I've had mine 2 years and still have a 1/3 left

on 3/3/2010 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this in a sample size....maybe I am just inept at using this stuff but I don't think I will use it again. It made my skin look sallow. I will try to use it again sometime and report back better results if applicable.

on 3/3/2010 7:51:00 AM

This is the best cream highlighter I have ever used and one of my top favourite Benefit products. My favourite way to wear this is a few dots blended across the top of my cheek bone. It gives a lovely naturaly shine.

This product also makes Benetint an even better product!! By putting a few dots of Benetint and a few dots of High Beam and blend them together you get a lovely flushed glow on your cheeks. The bottle also lasts ages!

on 3/3/2010 2:26:00 AM

I think this is a fabulous product. I love the applicator and the color is lovely. A very little amount is needed, so it will probably last me forever. I would buy it again, but I probably wouldn't need to!

on 3/2/2010 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I initially bought this and I thought I would love it but the first few times I used it, I absolutely hated it, because I was loading on way too much. You only need the slightest bit for this to work. It's a great highlighter, but it does have a lot of shimmer so you need to be super careful with it. It looks especially great with matte blushes and as a highlight on the brow bone. I also use it on the tip of my nose (which is sort of wide,) to make it look a bit thinner and it's really worked well thus far. This really livens up my face, esp. when I'm looking really tired. I chose "would not repurchase" because you get a whole lot in the container- I've had mine for about 2-3 months and I sincerely doubt I have even made the tiniest dent in the bottle. Overall this is a really nice highlighter, easily blended with a nice amount of shimmer!

I bought this product with hopes that it would give me the perfect modelesque glow. I do have oily skin so I have to be very cautious when applying this product as overapplication can result in a disco like appearance and excessive shine. Overall I love the effects this products provides and I love the retro appearance and this product will last for ages!!!!

on 3/1/2010 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this product. Really brightens up my skin and makes it look alive. Easy to work into make up and blends really well. The only thing I don't like it the applicator (nail polish brush) whose only purpose is to get the product from the bottle to my face. have to use my fingers to blend ect. which i feel wastes some product. Still love the overall look i get from this product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials