November 22, 2014 | 1814 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kristenpaff

HG!
After what I assume was an allergic reaction to alcohol, I was left stranded with no make up remover I knew of. Those wipes would just sting my face so badly! Until my mum told me about this cream that her mother used to use and now I only use this. It's wonderful. Leaves your face soft and completely breaks down all makeup on your face!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Luvsey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used Ponds Cold Cream since I was 16 years old that makes it I have used Ponds Cold Cream for 52 years. My face is youth looking and people are in shock of my age they keep on telling me I look 42 to 43 years of age. My friends tell me instead of aging every year I look younger every year.
Ponds Cold Cream is the best for facial cleansing. Love It! My facial skin is really nice. It is smooth and no wrinkles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I recently re-discovered this product. I used it back in the 1960's, which I merely save up with my pocket money and in those days, this was all that I could afford. It came in a milky glass jar with a metal lid. the consistency is somewhat softer than the now, all plastic jar & the cream feels denser. Back in those days the Ponds ad promote this product as the "7 day beauty plan", which is to use it nightly to remove make up & then re-apply just to leave the product on the face for a few minutes more & remove, do this for 7 days & rewarded with great skin ..... time sure goes fast. There was no such thing as cream mask in those days, but this is a similar concept.
I do not break out from products, & this cold cream cleanse thoroughly just like cleansing oil does with a luxurious feel to it ( just close your eyes & imagine you paid $70 for this cream) and after its been all tissued off, I layered a somewhat steaming towel over it & inhale deeply (I love the fragrance too), its really relaxing & I will pick up a few more jars next time I am at Walmart.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by KK18

I've been using this as an eye make up remover for years. I usually wash my face with face wash and then use this with a cotton pad to remove traces of eye make up and mascara. It's also great on a q-tip to remove stay eye makeup that might end up under your eyes.

I liked previous reviewers method of using this to remove make-up as soon as she got home and then face wash before bed.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2009 3:52:00 PM More reviews by kimmyann

I used this stuff as a makeup remover once and havent used it since. It is SO greasy and thick. I used foundation as well as eyemakeup so I used this all over my face and tried to wash it off after with my face wash and it was soooooo greasy I had such a hard time washing it off. It felt like I had stuck lard all over my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 3:58:00 AM More reviews by suzieqs86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

amazing product and when combined with paulas choice 2% BHA it clears my moderate acne prone skin. love it!
*edit* came off this for awhile and went back on. I was using cetiphil antibacterial gentle soap which made my roscea and dry skin worse. I LOVE PONDS and will never stray again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

This is my "stranded on an island" product; I can't live without it! It removes all my makeup, deep cleans, and moisturizes in one step! I scoop some out of the jar, dab it all over my face, rub in, and then tissue off. My skin tone hasn't been so even in forever and this cleared it right up! Do I dare say I don't need to wear foundation anymore?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ericaleigh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have bought this brand and the Family Dollar Store brand of this cream and both are fantastic.

This is the only cream that makes taking off Revlon Colorstay foundation easily. You can also use this to remove eye makeup and your eyes don't sting, but I still prefer the equate knockoff of neutrogena eye makeup remover for that. It is a fantastic cream and very moisturizing. I just put it on my face, leave it on for 2 minutes. Rub it in circular motions and then wash off with a warm wet washcloth...

Sometimes I follow with washing my face, sometimes I don't. Depends on how lazy I am. But I am hooked and I will never use any other makeup remover ever again. (I can wash my face with a regular cleanser then use this and the amount of makeup that STILL comes off is insane!) It's amazing and the Family Dollar version is identical! Check it out! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this to remove makeup. I slather a bit on, hop in the shower, and wipe it off after a few minutes. It removes every bit of makeup (except mascara and eyeshadow because I wear contacts and I'm not putting this near my eyes) and leaves my skin feeling smooth for days. I've used it as a face treatment in the winter (slather on-even my brows!-, use my face steamer, rinse off) and it keeps me from getting flakes around my nose and dry patches on my chin and forhead.

The price is awesome as it doesn't take much, so the jar lasts a long time. The only complaint I have is that it's in a jar and not a tube or pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by parvastella22

I started using this cleanser from all these reviews and they're not kidding! My skin feels fresh and after cleaning with this cream, I noticed a lot less dirt on my cotton pads from my toner. I use it in the shower and the formula's thick enough to leave your skin feeling moist and supple. My skin is brighter, firm, and resilient now. I guess I found my magic jar!