July 22, 2014 | 1357 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Karlynn

My grandmother never cleaned her face with anything but cold cream. As a little girl I remember seeing her in her bathroom slathering it on and then wiping it off with a tissue. She had the softest skin ever with very few lines. As far as I know, she never used water to clean her face. So I bought some Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream to see if it will help keep my skin from appearing so dry. I used it to clean my face at night, wiping it off with a warm wash cloth. (In the a.m. I use my Clarisonic brush with Purity cleanser.) After a week, I'm having to use much less moisturize in both the a.m. and the p.m.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Momeramas

I just wanted to add that if you like this product, try the CVS dupe for $3 less. I swear it even smells the same. I am not that fond of cold creams because they leave a greasy feel to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by juju1213

I cannot live without this product!
Using facial wash only is not enough to move the makeup, but most makeup removers leave my dry skin more dryer. I am so happy I tried the cold cream. I use a little cold cream and massage all over my face, then wipe out the cream (I use Simple wipe, which is also amazing). after that, i wash my face with facial wash cream. This face cleaning routine makes my face smooth and never dry out.
If you have dry skin like me, highly recommend this product. If you have oil skin, pass it .

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by ran1216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It did the job, but it was just too greasy after I applied it. I do have dry skin, but I don't like the greasy feeling it left me with.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by stephanieconcha

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. When i first bought it i thought that it would make my skin feel greasy because of the texture but i cant get enought of it. It removes make up and you could actually see all the dirt from the day coming off your face. No wonder this product has been around for so long, and at the price, how can it be resisted! Its my 3rd tube and i doubt itll be my last

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by ParisTroika

This is the best makeup remover. I love how it cleanses without over drying or stripping my face. Eye makeup just melts off, even the waterproof stuff. Tried and true classic. It does not break me out even though I have combo, blemish-prone skin. This is the type of product that continues to be popular after many decades because it works. I met a woman who had a fabulous complexion and barely any wrinkles. Sunscreen and Ponds were her secrets!

I massage it in for a few minutes and remove with a warm wash cloth. Make sure you replace your wash cloth frequently and launder often, otherwise the cold cream can build up in the fibers, causing it to be difficult to wash out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 5:49:00 AM More reviews by iKissingTheLipless

I use this to remove my makeup, before i use my cleanser. I rub it into my face, and then remove with a damp, warm washcloth. I love love love the way this smells, and it leaves my dry skin feeling soothed and fresh. Zero complaints.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by luvlaketahoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. However, I have found one of the best make up removers is simply in your kitchen cabinet. Extra Virgin Olive Oil makes for a marvelous alternative. My face looks devine after 50 years. I have used for years and love it. I use dove soap to remove it and it does the job. No greasiness whatsoever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by rinstarangel

I use this as a makeup remover for my whole face. I was using LUSH Ultra Bland for that purpose, but it got to be way to expensive, so this is a cheaper alternative. I used my oil-free eye makeup remover first, then this all over, and then wash with my normal cleanser. I wish it weren't in a tub, because it tends to get a little gross dipping into it. But I guess that's the only solution for a product with this consistency. Definite re-buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by chickaboom

Wow what can I say I have been using this product for over 20 years. I remember my father, yes I said my father and also my mother using ponds. My dad used it on his face and I thought to myself what is dad doing, his face was flawless and my mothers also. I use it all over my face, yes I use it to take off my makeup too. I know some people have wrote to greasy for them, not for me, just a light coat, then wipe off I am just fine. What can I say it works for some people and not on others, I hope to use Ponds for another 20 years, I don't mean to brag or anything, but my skin is great and I look younger than my age, so go Ponds.