Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

This is great. It makes nails look smoother and definitely softens cuticles. I usually put this on at night and push my cuticles back. In the morning my nails are gorgeous.

I like this cuticle cream. (Although I must admit I don't use it as much as I could. I generally just use Smith's rosebud salve. It works great on ragged cuticles!) I like this as an alternative though. I like the lemon scent,but it can smell a little pine-sol ish. It is good on lips too. I love the natural ingredients like sweet almond oil,beeswax,lemon oil, vitamin E,cocoa butter and rosemary extract.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice cuticle cream for a good price. Has a pleasant lemony scent and the tin lasts a long time. The packaging is very convenient and easy to use. The product is very hydrating and works wonders on cuticles.

Wonderful, wonderful! Smells sooooo good, and feels good too. My only problem is that I forget to put it on. It's in my apartment somewhere...

I've never tried a cuticle cream before but I always have really bad cuticles because I have a bad habit of picking or biting at them instead of trimming them neatly. My cuticles look so much better when I use this because it moisturizes the skin around my nails, which results in less hangnails and picking. I loooove the smell too! It's a bit waxy when you put it on, but once absorbed it's really moisturizing. I put this on before bed, and even carry it to work in my purse. The tin form is really convenient and I think 1 tin will last quite a long time because it's very emollient and you don't need a lot. Shame I can't buy this anymore here in Europe since I moved, I'll have to get my parents to send this to me from Canada when I run out! haha
Update: This makes a great lipbalm as well, I use it all the time for that as well and it's soo moisturizing and non-greasy. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I thought that buying a treatment just for the cuticles sounded like a vanity, but I was proven very wrong. The scent is heavenly, like smelling a pot full of fresh ripe lemons. After just one application, the nails and cuticles look 100% better. Feet and hands look groomed and healthy. It's amazing how the little things help. I recommend this to everyone who likes to be pampered and knows that the little details are as important as everything else.

My cuticles were in pretty bad shape. And the more they peeled, the more I picked at them, bad I know. So it took a good couple of weeks faithfully massaging this in every night, but now my cuticles are beautiful once again. My nails even seem more shiny and healthy looking. Good product at a good price. Zehrs was the cheapest place to find this product. I plan to buy another one for my purse so I can put this on through the day when I feel the urge to pick or bite. It is a soothing aromatherapeutic little experience to boot.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Tasty lemon smell and very moisturizing. Has a waxy texture. A little goes a long way!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells really good and does a great job moisturizing ragged cuticles. I also used this on my elbows and ankles and it softened my skin. It does take a while for it to sink in since it's thick, so I take the time to rub it in well. You get a good sized tin which you can easily put in your purse or pocket. worth a try imo.

This stuff is great! I discovered it on vacation and I went out and found more as soon as I got home because I don't ever want to be without it again. I have always had dry, ragged cuticles. (The truth is I have never spent much time taking care of them because it's such a hassle.) But now the ragged cuticles are a thing of the past. The Burt's Bees cuticle cream is so easy and pleasant to use, I find myself putting it on throughout the day. It smells great, it feels great, and it works great. What more can I say?

Popular Treatments