July 31, 2014 | 1789 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 6:55:00 AM More reviews by esther_oh

Great product - I love the tin can packaging; it's very cute. Its small so you can easily carry it in your purse. The smell is a fresh lemony scent, and also very nice. It works great on the cuticles, it even helped my boyfriend's raggedy cuticles. Plus, I had accidently ripped off one of my cuticles, and using this product has helped it grow back to its original state. It's not greasy either, so applying it during the day is fine - you don't have to sit around waiting for it to absorb.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 8:22:00 PM More reviews by courtlee128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a cosmetology student so my hands and cuticles get very dry from being in and out of water all day. I keep this stuff in my station drawer and use it a couple times throughout the day and it has really seemed to help. Plus I love the smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Jellix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I work at a veterinary hospital and therefore have to wash my hands about a bajillion times a day. Needless to say my nails/cuticles were not in the best shape. I had weak, thin nails that peeled and the worse cuticles. I have tried all the Sally Hansen products and haven't found a single one that actually stopped my nails from peeling. I received a Burt's Bees sampler about 2 weeks ago and started using this cuticle cream alone (bare nails) and I LOVE it! Finally my dry, cracked cuticles are starting to heal and my nails are actually feeling stronger, more healthy and (the best part) they're getting longer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2006 2:03:00 AM More reviews by daggeles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Again costs too much and packaging is in a tub and it melted all over in my car.....the cream it self works great and its tiny so you can carry it in your purse. I use it all the time. The smell isn't too bad. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2006 3:01:00 AM More reviews by kelly65rn

Great stuff and it smells good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 4:52:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good solid product. I have recently started using this every night and it has really helped keep hangnails and cracked cuticles at bay. Light, inoffensive scent, not overly greasy and you can see almost immeadiate results. I have recently started massage therapy school and taking care of my hands and nails has become very important. I can see this product being a staple for me for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2006 4:08:00 PM More reviews by kcalabrese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best cuticle cream out there for the money! I hate lemon scents but I can suffer for this. It's super softening and you can still use your hands after you apply it without getting grease everywhere. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2006 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Amazaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This delightful cuticle cream comes in a lovely container, smells yummy and keeps your cuticles soft! You do have to use it consitently to see results. I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2006 8:04:00 PM More reviews by cimiche

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! I keep this in my car, since I'm there on a regular basis, and it reminds me to use it throughout the day! My nails, which usually split have been in much better condition when I use this on a regular basis, at least 2-3 times per day. Even my kids like to do this as their hands get dry during the winter months, in particular.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2006 12:46:00 PM More reviews by mayflower184

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great, and to make it better yet, it is cheap! My sister turned me on to this stuff when having a girlie discussion one day about manicures and cuticles. She said she never had a problem with her cuticles and she used Burt's Bees on hers. When out shopping one day, we picked up a tin for me, and what a change! Nothing had really been working for me, and I had tried all kinds of things from Aveda, The Body Shop, nail salon products, Rosebud Salve, Vaseline...I think I tried just about everything. Nothing even came close to this stuff. I put it on about every other night (or every third night), and really coat it on before bedtime. In the morning, my nails and cuticles look great. Definitely a must try.