August 30, 2014 | 1813 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2004 12:07:00 AM More reviews by adozenblueroses

I had tried to convince myself for so long that L'Oreal Colour Juices were the exact same thing as this. Bottom line, they barely compare. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of the CJ's, but Lancome has them beat. Lancome's glosses go on a lot more smoothly and evenly than L'Oreals, and they have a much larger colour range. (not to mention wonderful applicator) They are slightly sticky, but have a superb staying power. They also give a wonderful glassy finish. So far I've gotten 3 with GWP's, and a full size 'Touched by Light'. They come in all types from ultra sheer to highly pigmented, a hint of shimmer to a nice sparkle. Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2004 1:31:00 PM More reviews by C8LIN

Mediocre product. Exactly like L'Oreal's colour juice glosses. Smells ok. Wouldn't buy again, b/c I can find replicas in my grocery store. lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2004 5:51:00 AM More reviews by jewelsapitbull

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is genuinly nasty.A LasVegas call girl I knew used this and gave me one it say's cheap and nasty even though its not cheap The smell is Nasty and when she danced Anyone could smell all her lancome thats all she wore..yuk..no lancome for me she continually used and reaplied it over and over again when she gave me one I gave it away..sorry ladies no offense in all it was that smell...and all lancome smells

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2004 4:00:00 PM More reviews by angellical

Love this stuff but I'm a lipgloss junkie. Couldn't figure out for the longest why my boyfriend had little sparkles on his cheek until I looked at my Juicy tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So sticky, so viscous, so thick, so expensive, and yet I love these glosses. They have a fun flavor to them and are very shiny. They're also fairly long lasting for gloss. I want to buy them agian and again and again.....

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2004 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ashin121

Very sticky! Every time the wind blows, my long hair ALWAYS gets stuck onto my lips... very gross.. However it does look great on lips and smells good! Would recommend Chanel or Christian Dior lip gloss

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2004 11:46:00 PM More reviews by lilraine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Way to sticky for me. The taste is nice and it does look nice until my hair gets stuck to it every time I wear it down. Salley Hanson actually has a great tube gloss. It tastes good and is not nearly as sticky as Juicy Tubes. Oh, and the price is much cheaper for a better product in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2004 9:35:00 PM More reviews by hurleygirl777

It's a great tasting product and it looks great on. My only hang-up about it is that if you are wearing your hair down, and if the slightest breeze comes along, your hair will stick in it like no other. It's also very expensive for what it is. Miracle is my favorite color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Hyesung

Lancome Juicy tubes rock! My favorites are Dreamsicle, No Reserve, Celebrity, and Miracle. I love how they smell and feel. Some people don't like how they are really thick, but i love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2004 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Jr8Gal

I absolutely cannot live without my Juicy Tube Lipgloss! My favorite, everyday color, is sun bronze. I have a medium, warm complexion and it's the perfect color- a brownish rose color. I get mine of Ebay for half the cost of what they are in the stores. I have three of them so that I never go without. They're also small enough to carry in your pocket and very easy to apply. (As a teacher, I cannot take time to apply lipcolor in front of my students all day!) I cannot tell you how many compliments I received when I first started wearing this shade. Isn't too sticky for me and lasts quite a long time on my lips. If they ever discontinued this color Juicy Tubes, I would definitely cry! I highly recommend.