December 22, 2014 | 985 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by katralber

I said I would buy this again, maybe it should say I would buy it. I got this as a sample one day from a lady for buying a bunch of benefit stuff. And to be honest I used to scoff at highlighters but never again. LOVE LOVE LOVE this and I'm thinking of buying this and maybe a nice blush next time I go to sephora!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Bartley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product really didn't work for me. As soon as it hit my skin [prepped with liquid foundation] it set funny and sort of balled, but not off, just sat atop my skin in strange clumps.

I went out nonetheless, hoping it would wear down into a better texture, and my friend randomly commented "You have something on your face, just there." And it was the high beam on my cheekbone.

EDIT :

I gave up on this, but i have since realised that the jar I bought was from ebay, and although new + genuine, i did notice it was quite clumpy in the jar. Since this i have seen many tuts on YouTube using this, and it's seems so smooth and lovely. So I am wondering whether or not it was just my jar that was old? Will try again and update this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 7:57:00 AM More reviews by elle82004

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is GREAT for giving a lovely glow, and for those who don't like the highlight as much- try using it as a base for eyeshadows (non-matte) I use it under Mac Shroom,Vex, Woodwinkes etc. and the sheen makes them glow even more!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by graceyk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size, and I absolutely love it. It highlights and gives the highlighted area an ethereal glow - not too much of it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by milly1984

this is good for the "dewy" look, especially when trying to look naturally pretty and like you arent wearing a lot of make up. I like to mix it with benetint and use as my blusher. You do have to be careful not to use too much though and i appreciate it is expensive. It does last a long time though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

I do love this product but I have a bone to pick about it. It's a beautiful pearl y barely pink highlighter that has a really thin formulation so that it blends in well. It's great to mix into foundations for a dewy glow. However, it's ridiculously overpriced. I think that when I run out of my mini High Beam, I'll use Boots High Lights Illuminating Lotion instead- it's very similar and a heck of a lot cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by marildu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Was a little too subtle and glittery for me. Returned it to Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This highlighter is amazing! I really like it, it gives your skin a really pretty glow and it looks so pretty on!! I love it! the only thing I do not like very much is the packaging, because the container is glass, but other than that it is awesome!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 8:40:00 AM More reviews by jojojo123

This product is very good as it gives you a good highlight especially on the brow boone and cheek bones as it gives you a natural looking glow. It looks very natural and doesn't look like your noticably wearing make up which is always good if it looks natural i also gives a shimmer effect...brilliant!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Interesting product. I tried using this on my cheeks and under my eyes and it gives me a slight glow. Today I used it on my eyelids over my existing eyeshaodw (inner corner) and then did the smokey eye on the outer corner, and this created a beautiful sultry look.