July 29, 2014 | 2138 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2003 2:54:00 PM More reviews by daisydolphin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the texture and the way it keeps your skin smooth for hours. For the price, it's outstanding. I don't like lotions with a strong fragrance so it's perfect for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2003 8:03:00 PM More reviews by catgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Decent stuff... kinda gave the effect it was just "sitting" there... Smelled plasticy, too. Also, a bit pricey, $7-9 depending on where you go. St. Ives Intensive Healing lotion works better than this anyway.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 12:29:00 PM More reviews by 1MegMeg

I had a $3 off any body lotion coupon for CVS so I decided to try the Aveeno Lotion. In my opinion, it does not have a scent, which is nice. If I want to wear perfume I can and I won't have a mingling of different scents. The lotion spread smoothly and sunk in quite nicely. I can still feel its moisturizing effects, yet it is not greasy at all. Additionally, it does not get greasy on me if I get warm. I live in Florida and have had a number of lotions get slimy and greasy on my skin later in the afternoon if I get warm. Overall, I think this is one of the better drugstore lotions I have tried. The oatmeal is soothing, the lotion is somewhat thick and moisturizing, yet not greasy at all. A definite thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat415

Best moisturizer for my body that I have ever used. I used this via my Accutane prescription and it was the only thing that helped soothe my skin. So good, that in the summer I use it as my facial moisturizer. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2003 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Sugarbaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lotion is a great moisturizer is very soothing.

It protects with a coating on your skin so when you wash your hands you can still feel the moisturizing effect...it doesn't all wash off.

For Drugstore lotions, it was a little expensive, but I think it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 10:27:00 PM More reviews by msp12

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The non-fragrance 'fragrance' is off-putting--a sterile clinic sort of smell--but it does indeed moisturize without being greasy. It is a good lotion to wear underneath fragrance for that reason, however, I shall not re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was nice as a moisturizing an dprotective lotion all over the body including hands & feet. Thick but absorbs well. Although this is fragrance free--I decet a faint chemical scent that I guess fragrance would normally obscure--that was the only thing I didn't like but I can certainly live with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2003 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Jennycat

This is one of two drugstore-priced moisturizers I ever use. (The other is Vitamin A & E Moisturizer by Kiss My Face) I found this product to be super for dry areas. It really DOES stay on for a long time (even after handwashing!) This is great for putting on calloused feet after a bath/shower and works wonders on dry legs and knees. The packaging is good because you can lock the pump by turning it to the side WITHOUT having to push it in, use up a squirt first, then twist while holding the pump down with lotiony hands. That's an definite plus. It smells like oatmeal so men will use it too. It says on the package that it's safe to use on your face but I wouldn't recommend that for combo/oily or acne-prone skin. A huge pump bottle costs about $8 in drugstores.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This turned out to be a disappointment to me, I love many other Aveeno products. I rubbed this into my skin after a shower and after what seemed like forever I realized that it just was not going to sink in at all. I decided to let it sit for a while and eventually forgot about it. Later when I scratched my leg I felt sticky and gross, and I found a gob of lotion under my nail. Ick. It's almost like a protective waxy coating that you can peel off. I didn't find it moisturizing at all. I can say that I didn't feel very itchy with it on...The unscented version didn't seem to be unscented, it had a medicinal smell. The price is about average for a good drugstore lotion but the product was just horrible in my opinion. I won't be buying this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2003 5:59:00 PM More reviews by karissma21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great moisturizer for dry irritated skin. I find it especially useful in the winter months when my legs get itchy from shaving.