Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

This was a very good lotion. Very soothing to my skin.

on 2/18/2005 6:06:00 PM

I am very fond of this lotion because it is unscented and great moisturizing capability. It comes in a very big pump bottle which is convenient to use. It doesn't last 24 hours as it says it does, but you would be amazed of how hydrating and soothing it is. I think I'll use it on my face and neck as a base moisturizer as well.

on 2/18/2005 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to like this product, but the scent and the texture made me put this in the "Will not buy again" category. It does keep my hands moist, but it gives a weird, almost sticky feeling. The scent, although not strong, isn't pleasant.

on 2/5/2005 1:29:00 AM

If only it had spf 30 or above i would use it for my face, i use it everywhere and on my face when i got out it gives the dewy glow not shiny! unscented and great moisturizing capability

on 1/29/2005 10:41:00 AM

i love this for my body. My skin gets super dry and itchy in the winter and this is the only thing that keeps it soft all day. Love it.

on 1/28/2005 9:33:00 AM

My favorite lotion ever! The best part is that I can use it on my face or body, that makes it even better! I've got super dry skin (more so in the winter) and after washing my face, I apply this and my skin really is hydrated for hours and hours and hours! Great for hands and feet, but the fact that this is my HG moisturizer makes it a truly amazing product! I would definitely repurchase, since I already have. Costco have double packs of this stuff!

on 1/20/2005 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought a small tube of this for DH while we were traveling through the desert, because he dislikes using my scented lotions. But I think I use it more than he does now. It's a wonderful moisturizer that doesn't leave any residues, but keeps my hands soft after washings. The tube is small enough to put in a carry-on bag to keep your skin moisturized in airports, yet it holds a decent amount. The cap fits snugly over the small dispenser, so it never gets messy. I will definitely repurchase this for future trips when we run out of this tube.

on 1/12/2005 9:23:00 PM

A wonderfully perfect moisturizer for dry, itchy, sensitive winter skin. It contains colloidal oatmeal, which soothes the skin and aids in minimizing itching and dimethicone 1.25%, which is a great ingredient for moisture and aiding in skin relief. I use this on my hands and itchy winter legs and it helps me 100%. My son gets really dry in the winter and this is the only product I can use on him that does not irritate his sensitive skin. LOVE!!

on 1/2/2005 8:12:00 PM

This is my favourite lotion for my hands. It has a nice smell and it's thick formula just sinks right in providing almost instant moisture for a long time.

on 1/2/2005 5:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a great hand and body lotion. It lasts a long time and soaks right into the skin. The smell is a little annoying (like other reviewers), but it does go away. Very good for overdry winter skin.