December 20, 2014 | 847 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by 10101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It lives up to everything it claims to do for your hair. The smell is tolerable but not that great. But definitely a good buy and great price too! Works just as well as some of the higher priced products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by minjimouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Especially the smell! I guess it does protect my hair becayse I've been getting less spilt ends from curling my hair or straightening :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by proudvanasiangirl

I can't live without this product! I straighten or curl my hair almost everyday and this product was my SAVIOR!! It protects my hair from being burnt or damaged and i love the scent. Overall, cant live without it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by b0hemianl0ve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My hair is very thin, little bit past my shoulders, and gets oily. I blow dry 2-3 times a week, but I used to everyday. However, once I noticed all my split ends I stopped using too much heat on my hair. This product is amazing AND affordable! I was afraid to really pile it on because of build up or making my hair even more greasy, but it didn't do either. Nor did it weigh down my thing hair. I'm very generous with how much I use, but it's cheap so I'm not worried about it! I haven't had a hair cut since about march, but I'm only suffering from a few random split ends. Thats a big accomplishment for me! Thanks to this fantastic product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Lexieberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so thankful for MUA and the honest reviews! I recently purchased a ceramic flat iron and was looking for a heat protectant spray (and on a budget). This Tresseme Heat Tamer spray is amazing!! I simply spritz lightly, concentrating on the lower half of my hair, and brush. Then I am free to iron my hair. This leaves my hair soft, silky, and w/out stickiness or scent. I don't need anything that costs $$, I'm sold on this $4 spray!!! =D

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by nclaasen

I found this spray better than the more expensive GHD spray. Makes my thick coarse hair softer & doesn't leave any residue.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by cRaZitrAcy

This product works great! I use it all the time when I'm using "hot tools" to protect my hair from getting damaged. It also holds my hairstyle a bit too! It's really cheap and you could frin it at any drug store! ")

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2009 5:28:00 AM More reviews by candiipop

I've had this spray for quite a while; im almost done with my first bottle. I only gave it 3 lippies because im sort of neutral about it. I feel like i have no way of telling if it really works or not. I still have split ends even while using this product, but the small mist that comes out after each pump does not feel like its enough to protect my hair. So, im not sure if it is due to not spraying the ends enough. It does smell really good though, leaves a nice finish, and its cheap, which is important to me, being a poor student. So, i guess since it is the only thing i could really afford, i'd buy it again, but i'll put more emphasis on the ends of my hair next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 4:13:00 AM More reviews by bebi102

I absolutely love this product. It costs only a few dollars and does a fantastic job in protecting my hair. Other perks of this product are that it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth AND it smells good. I will definitely be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by parks906

i love this!! its a shame half of it spilled in my drawer - smell is absolutely amazing though!! i always use this before i curl my hair and it does a great job protecting it and keeps it smelling fresh!