September 20, 2014 | 1226 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 4:13:00 AM More reviews by bebi102

I absolutely love this product. It costs only a few dollars and does a fantastic job in protecting my hair. Other perks of this product are that it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth AND it smells good. I will definitely be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by parks906

i love this!! its a shame half of it spilled in my drawer - smell is absolutely amazing though!! i always use this before i curl my hair and it does a great job protecting it and keeps it smelling fresh!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by ggordil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I really think that it keeps my hair looking really good. I can go over 5 months without a hair cut (I am trying to grow it out) and not have any split ends. I always make sure that I spray the ends really well.

I can't imagine ever having to try something more expensive because this works so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover1409

It has a great smell. I put this on before i straighten or blow dry my hair and it leaves my hair silky and smooth i have frizzy wavy hair and with this product and a straightener you will never know! one of my friends said she loved my naturally straight hair and im like its straightened and she said you couldnt even tell! the pump makes it easy to put all over the hair. love it and will be buying again

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by xfinchxstarx

I really liked the smell and how this product made my hair look after I straightened it, but after using a whole bottle my hair is definitely a LOT more damaged than when I started using it. I have tons of split ends and breakage now :( so...I don't really think it works. I will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by naomirox

At first this product was AMAZING! About 3 months later, it leaves my hair stringy and just plain gross. Maybe when it's new, the product works then as it gets older it turns to shet?

Not sure.
May repurchase then update.

UPDATE.
I got a new one and it's fab! It leaves my hair super soft and helps when straightening & hair drying. Obviously as the product gets older it stops giving good results.

Goody goody though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by PartnerInCrime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, and use it everyday on my hair before blow drying. It sprays on evenly and makes my hair shiny. Also, it smells really good and the smell stays on your hair for the rest of the day. I can't tell you how many times I've been told that my hair smells good because of this product.
I asked my hair dresser if my hair was damaged at all and she said that she couldn't even tell that I straighten my hair or anything, so that I must be doing something right.
I will keep buying this product as long as it is sold at target! It's a great price for something that will save your hair from a lot of damage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by fuchsiascarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good product for the price. I straighten my hair nearly everyday and this really helps me protect against heat damage. I spray it on either wet or dry hair. It has a nice smell and a convenient spray nozzle that helps you get product onto larger sections of hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by prettysunshine

it smell good
but did not like the product
i feelt it didnt cover or help my hair at all
it feelt more dry with the product
plus the handle broke after a couple of pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by GennEve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product because it's cheap and it smells good. It's only 5$ and it does the job i love it !