TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not going to say that this stuff protects my hair from the heat, because honestly, I can't really tell. I have extremely curly hair which I straighten every day, and taking that into consideration, this stuff seems to prevent it from drying out. On a microscopic level, however, I have no idea how heat damaged my hair is. This stuff is very easy to apply as the spray bottle works very well. It doesn't have a gooey consistency, so it is easy to work through your hair and doesn't leave it feeling heavy with product. It has a subtle, barely detectable smell, which I always appreciate, and one bottle lasts for quite a while. The only other heat protection product I've used is Redken's, which I hated, so I'm very pleased with how this one feels in comparison. I've been using it for a while, and I don't feel the need to switch to another. It's definitely a staple item in my medicine cabinet.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. The smell is good and makes my hair feel soft. I would definitely buy it again. =) One thing about the bottle is that it unscrews really easily and can spill everywhere.

Can I get a HALLELUJAH?

Seriously, this stuff is the bomb. It really does protect my hair from the heat of curling and flattening (and I have eally stubborn hair, so I use high heat settings). The mister sprays very finely and evenly. It smells great, but doesn't linger. Makes my hair shiny and sooooft. I also like to use it as just a plain old styling spray, too. You know when you take a shower at night and you wake up with all the lumps and bumps in your hair? Couple sprays of this, brush through, gone. And it doesn't weigh my hair down, either. And and AND, it's only $4. Can't beat it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my new favorite heat tamer! It has great protection without the crazy salon price! I was using John Frieda, but I switched to this and I'm never going back! It is inexpensive (for me it was $4.39 at a local drugstore) and has great results!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product and will never go without again after using it!

The mist is so fine and sprays a large area at once so you don't have soping wet hair in some spots and completely dry in others. The smell is nice and dosen't linger in the hair; which I like because then it dosen't compete with my fragrance. And I absolutely notice a difference in the feel and look in my hair when I don't use it.

Very reasonably priced at $8 cdn in my local drugstore and they usually go on sale for 1/2 off every couple of months so I stock up! A bottle usually lasts me just over two weeks as I use it twice a day before blowdrying and then again before straightening or curling my hair.

But a word of CAUTION: If you are buying more than one bottle and have them in together in a plastic bag, be careful as the tops can easily unscrew and leak product if tossled around too much...learned this the hard way when a full bottle leaked all over :(

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The spray pump is perfect to ensure even application and no goopy clumps in hair, I am not sure how much this protects but my hair felt very soft and smooth after my blowdry session. Thanks to MUAers for recommending this!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE THIS HEAT TAMER!!!!....LEAVES MY HAIR SOFT SILKY WITHOUT BUILT-UP..AND IT SMELLS SOO GOOD!!!

OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Everything about it is wonderful. I love the packaging [with the little pump], the mist comes out so fine and you can tell it is evenly dispersed all over your hair. It smells great, and it's protecting my hair. Great product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product smells awesome. The mist is very fine and widespread. It makes my hair feel soft after spraying it on. It definitely protects my fine layered hair when I am straightening or blowdrying. One bottle will last me 3-5 months from almost daily use. I bought this for $4 CDN. A tip for those considering buying this product. Is to keep the little black plastic piece that it comes with around the neck. Since it has no locking mechanism ( at least that i know of), the black plastic prevents the bottle from accidentally being sprayed. It also comes in handy when traveling.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am not fond of the fresh scent but it does not linger on me.Did not really notice any beneficial effects of this product. I do not find this as effective as Silk Elements Mega Silk heat protecting spray, which I really, really like.

Popular Styling Products