September 2, 2014 | 1650 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Yuccal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh this is expensive, but will last forever! I use 1-2 drops for whole face and it instantly makes my face soft and velvety. Unlike some other thin treatment gels, this will not dry and feel tight at all. The dropper is precise and good since any pump will dispense too much product and waste thsi precious serum.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2007 12:58:00 PM More reviews by rainybutterfly

After using two samples, I decided to purchase one because this product worked amazingly. I have Asian, combination skin and tend to be sensitive to overly nutritious products. When I'm using this product, it absorbs quickly and skin feels soft. I add EL daywear plus morning & night. My skin is much more even toned and smooth than before. Recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kdeichsel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For frame of reference - i'm an early 20 something with (modestly) flawless skin. Virtually no pores, no fine lines, no acne, no scarring, a few freckles, and peaches and cream complection (i've beey using SPF 30 in my daily moisturizer since i was 15 - huge benefits!).

i received this as a gwp and for the 7ml amount i received, it lasted me 9 days, and using a signficant amount at that. I was very impressed.

The smell - awful - pungent - unpleasant.

The product itself - pretty darn good. My "on the dry side" skin just drank this up and, in the morning i noticed my skin was exponentially softer than normal, my make up was easier to apply, and the two dry patches i had on my cheeks were virtually gone.

A little too pricey for a poor student but in about 7 to 10 years, i will be purchasing this product.

ps. i'm smoker and one thing i noticed is that my slightly sallow skin became all of a sudden brighter, tighter and plumper looking. Like my face drank a big, cold glass of ice water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 2:45:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I only use one drop for my whole face. My skin is more even tone and smoother. I like the smell, coz it is not articifical. It is expensive, however, I will still buying it. Update: I still keep using it, though I try to stop using it for so many times, I always need to go back to this, since I really really see results (less fine lines) and I see the differences for not using it. May buy it from the States coz the Canadian currency is much higher now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2007 4:15:00 AM More reviews by kristle

I had a 7ml trial bottle.
The texture was not very watery, and i apply by pouring a small amount in my palms, rub my palms slightly and pat massage my face. The next day when i woke up, my skin was amazing soft, pore look smaller, white heads lesser a lot, pimples flatten. It seems to be a miracle treatment for me. I am only in my early 20s and therefore use it twice a week as a moisturer. Result had been very good so far. But the price did turn me off a little.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2007 11:38:00 AM More reviews by piratequeen

I love this product. I am 28 and have been using this for at least three years. I am addicted to this product, I just wish it was a little cheaper. This keeps my skin hydrated and soothed, I love it. I notice a real difference when I don't use this which tells me it's doing something. I look at least three-five years younger than I am, and have virtually no lines. I am especially shocked when I meet people my age or see friends I haven't seen in a while. I look younger than they do....I hope ANR continues to work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 12:07:00 PM More reviews by dnuora_selcric

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this product (and the matching eye cream) every night for one month now, and I'm stunned at the difference in the appearance, texture, and condition of my skin.

I have dry, sensitive skin that usually causes problems when I want to try a serum, but this one is completely non-irritating.

My pores are visibly smaller. My skin texture is smoother and more even. Those little lines at the corners of my eyes have diminished (and so have the undereye circles and puffiness, but that's most likely more down to the eye cream). Any redness/flaking/irritation has vanished. My skin is looking fantastic- I'm definitely impressed. Visible results AND long-term benefits? You'd better believe I'm going to be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by AthenaNike

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish I could write raving reviews about this product. Unfortunately, the ANR makes me break out (pimples, not rashes/hives). I suppose using a serum on oily skin was not smart of me.

Every time I use it I get a new pimple, so I have not been able to use this product consistently enough to contest or attest its magic ability to repair skin.

Bottom line: Not for oily skin.
***Edit: Buy Mederma's Scar Repair..it's the same stuff and a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2007 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Hammurabi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for two weeks and love the result it gives me, I have combo skin with oily t-zone, and now is winter time in Australia and I find while my t-zone continue to be oily, my cheeks are getting very dry.
I used to stacked on moisturiser on my cheeks and have to wait til it completely absorbed before i can put foundation on, i didnt do that pretty much the 3rd or 4th day into ANR, i use three drops at night, one for each cheek and one for forehead and smooth it out, then spray my Lush toner (no alcohol) on top (i just feel easier to apply ANR before toner) and then moisturiser, in the morning, no more flaky cheeks!
I still have oily t-zone after midday, but i havent come across any skincare item that completely fix it, but nothing blotting paper cant fix.
overall i am very happy with the product, I bought it online so much chaeper than retail in Aus here (like 30% cheaper) so its much more reasonable.
ETA: I just want to add another lippy, like the eye cream, this is definately a keeper, my skin is much smoother, plumper, and just really nice skin! i am so happy when wearing foundation is just to make me look prettier but not patching up spots and skin! its a bit pricey, but well worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Alia1977

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though i said i would buy this product again, im not sure if it really does anything. Its good for my sensitive skin, but my complextion is the same, as is the dryness, blemishes and so forth. What i found annoying is that it is supposed to protect against free radicals, but the ingredients are not mentioned anywhere. I mean what makes this so expensive?