November 27, 2014 | 1427 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

This is a HG product of mine -- I've been using it for years and years, and, if I may say so myself, I have very nice skin, and would like to think that is due, in part, to all the money I've spent on skincare products. lol! I learned that our skin is in "repair mode" between the hours of 11 pm and 4 am, and it is also the time where it can become the most dehydrated. So, ANR helps the skin repair and retain moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by hollydi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using ANR since I was 20, I am now 23 and I can honestly say this is the best thing that you can do for your skin, I will never go to bed without it!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this due to the mags raving about it and all the makeup artists and celebs using it. Liked it at first but seems to aggravate my acne and clogged my pores a bit. It did make my skin quite smooth and soft but except for that it was nothing special and for that amount of money, I was kinda expecting a miracle! It had a weird smell to it but its bearable. Would not repurchase due to lack of benefits for my acneic skin and the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by vixen496

As much as I'd hoped to like this product, it didn't do anything for my skin. It smells weird, the packaging is terrible (it's called a PUMP, guys), and it's terribly overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 10:53:00 PM More reviews by EffieJay001

I've been using Night Repair for a couple of years now and I love it. I can tell a difference when I've failed to use it for a night or two. Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Yuccal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh this is expensive, but will last forever! I use 1-2 drops for whole face and it instantly makes my face soft and velvety. Unlike some other thin treatment gels, this will not dry and feel tight at all. The dropper is precise and good since any pump will dispense too much product and waste thsi precious serum.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2007 12:58:00 PM More reviews by rainybutterfly

After using two samples, I decided to purchase one because this product worked amazingly. I have Asian, combination skin and tend to be sensitive to overly nutritious products. When I'm using this product, it absorbs quickly and skin feels soft. I add EL daywear plus morning & night. My skin is much more even toned and smooth than before. Recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kdeichsel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For frame of reference - i'm an early 20 something with (modestly) flawless skin. Virtually no pores, no fine lines, no acne, no scarring, a few freckles, and peaches and cream complection (i've beey using SPF 30 in my daily moisturizer since i was 15 - huge benefits!).

i received this as a gwp and for the 7ml amount i received, it lasted me 9 days, and using a signficant amount at that. I was very impressed.

The smell - awful - pungent - unpleasant.

The product itself - pretty darn good. My "on the dry side" skin just drank this up and, in the morning i noticed my skin was exponentially softer than normal, my make up was easier to apply, and the two dry patches i had on my cheeks were virtually gone.

A little too pricey for a poor student but in about 7 to 10 years, i will be purchasing this product.

ps. i'm smoker and one thing i noticed is that my slightly sallow skin became all of a sudden brighter, tighter and plumper looking. Like my face drank a big, cold glass of ice water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 2:45:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I only use one drop for my whole face. My skin is more even tone and smoother. I like the smell, coz it is not articifical. It is expensive, however, I will still buying it. Update: I still keep using it, though I try to stop using it for so many times, I always need to go back to this, since I really really see results (less fine lines) and I see the differences for not using it. May buy it from the States coz the Canadian currency is much higher now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2007 4:15:00 AM More reviews by kristle

I had a 7ml trial bottle.
The texture was not very watery, and i apply by pouring a small amount in my palms, rub my palms slightly and pat massage my face. The next day when i woke up, my skin was amazing soft, pore look smaller, white heads lesser a lot, pimples flatten. It seems to be a miracle treatment for me. I am only in my early 20s and therefore use it twice a week as a moisturer. Result had been very good so far. But the price did turn me off a little.