Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 8/18/2007 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product,It's one of my all time favorite products but I like the concetrate version much better.The reason I took one lippie off is because of the texture on me feels slightly sticky.Other than that everything is great about this product I like the packaging,I like the ingredients,I like the moisturizing power of this serum,I like a lot the fact that my skin loves this product it looks much better more radiant.more fresh and more rested.In terms of wrinkle corection haven't notice a thing.To tell the truth I have bought this serum many times and I m very happy with that I don't regret but I believe that I m not going to buy it again and the two main reasons are 1) the price here where I live this product costs almoste 100 euro 2) the main job that this products does is to moisturize and to load skin with antioxidants and I have found other products that can do this job equally well and with less money and one of them is from Bobbi Brown the Intensive Skin Supplement and many others but for now this is the one that comes in my mind
INGREDIENTS:Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Peg-75, Butylene Glycol, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Esther Dimethyl Silane, Glycereth-26, Cola Acuminata (Kola) Extract, Squalane, Sodium Rna, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Pantethine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Caffeine, Choleth-24, Ceteth-24, Xanthan Gum, Tea-carbomer, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Bht, Trisodium Edta, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Yellow 5, Green 5, Red 4

on 8/15/2007 6:57:00 AM

Love this! My face is so supple and smooth that I can't resist my desire to feel it once in a while after application. The serum is very light and easy to absorb, yet possesses amazing moisturizing ability. It evened out my skintone and made my face glow! I can't comment on the anti-aging effects of the serum as I'm not even in my 20s yet, but I'll definitely repurchase this and is waiting to see what I'll look like 10 years from now! The only thing I hate about this serum is the price...so I try to wait and buy it during dept. store's anniversary sale.

on 8/12/2007 8:21:00 PM

This is a HG product of mine -- I've been using it for years and years, and, if I may say so myself, I have very nice skin, and would like to think that is due, in part, to all the money I've spent on skincare products. lol! I learned that our skin is in "repair mode" between the hours of 11 pm and 4 am, and it is also the time where it can become the most dehydrated. So, ANR helps the skin repair and retain moisture.

on 8/10/2007 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using ANR since I was 20, I am now 23 and I can honestly say this is the best thing that you can do for your skin, I will never go to bed without it!!!

on 8/6/2007 6:43:00 PM

Bought this due to the mags raving about it and all the makeup artists and celebs using it. Liked it at first but seems to aggravate my acne and clogged my pores a bit. It did make my skin quite smooth and soft but except for that it was nothing special and for that amount of money, I was kinda expecting a miracle! It had a weird smell to it but its bearable. Would not repurchase due to lack of benefits for my acneic skin and the price.

on 8/3/2007 2:47:00 PM

As much as I'd hoped to like this product, it didn't do anything for my skin. It smells weird, the packaging is terrible (it's called a PUMP, guys), and it's terribly overpriced.

on 7/31/2007 10:53:00 PM

I've been using Night Repair for a couple of years now and I love it. I can tell a difference when I've failed to use it for a night or two. Good stuff.

on 7/25/2007 10:30:00 AM

Oh this is expensive, but will last forever! I use 1-2 drops for whole face and it instantly makes my face soft and velvety. Unlike some other thin treatment gels, this will not dry and feel tight at all. The dropper is precise and good since any pump will dispense too much product and waste thsi precious serum.

After using two samples, I decided to purchase one because this product worked amazingly. I have Asian, combination skin and tend to be sensitive to overly nutritious products. When I'm using this product, it absorbs quickly and skin feels soft. I add EL daywear plus morning & night. My skin is much more even toned and smooth than before. Recommend.

on 6/30/2007 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

For frame of reference - i'm an early 20 something with (modestly) flawless skin. Virtually no pores, no fine lines, no acne, no scarring, a few freckles, and peaches and cream complection (i've beey using SPF 30 in my daily moisturizer since i was 15 - huge benefits!).

i received this as a gwp and for the 7ml amount i received, it lasted me 9 days, and using a signficant amount at that. I was very impressed.

The smell - awful - pungent - unpleasant.

The product itself - pretty darn good. My "on the dry side" skin just drank this up and, in the morning i noticed my skin was exponentially softer than normal, my make up was easier to apply, and the two dry patches i had on my cheeks were virtually gone.

A little too pricey for a poor student but in about 7 to 10 years, i will be purchasing this product.

ps. i'm smoker and one thing i noticed is that my slightly sallow skin became all of a sudden brighter, tighter and plumper looking. Like my face drank a big, cold glass of ice water.