July 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 2:45:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I only use one drop for my whole face. My skin is more even tone and smoother. I like the smell, coz it is not articifical. It is expensive, however, I will still buying it. Update: I still keep using it, though I try to stop using it for so many times, I always need to go back to this, since I really really see results (less fine lines) and I see the differences for not using it. May buy it from the States coz the Canadian currency is much higher now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2007 4:15:00 AM More reviews by kristle

I had a 7ml trial bottle.
The texture was not very watery, and i apply by pouring a small amount in my palms, rub my palms slightly and pat massage my face. The next day when i woke up, my skin was amazing soft, pore look smaller, white heads lesser a lot, pimples flatten. It seems to be a miracle treatment for me. I am only in my early 20s and therefore use it twice a week as a moisturer. Result had been very good so far. But the price did turn me off a little.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2007 11:38:00 AM More reviews by piratequeen

I love this product. I am 28 and have been using this for at least three years. I am addicted to this product, I just wish it was a little cheaper. This keeps my skin hydrated and soothed, I love it. I notice a real difference when I don't use this which tells me it's doing something. I look at least three-five years younger than I am, and have virtually no lines. I am especially shocked when I meet people my age or see friends I haven't seen in a while. I look younger than they do....I hope ANR continues to work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 12:07:00 PM More reviews by dnuora_selcric

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this product (and the matching eye cream) every night for one month now, and I'm stunned at the difference in the appearance, texture, and condition of my skin.

I have dry, sensitive skin that usually causes problems when I want to try a serum, but this one is completely non-irritating.

My pores are visibly smaller. My skin texture is smoother and more even. Those little lines at the corners of my eyes have diminished (and so have the undereye circles and puffiness, but that's most likely more down to the eye cream). Any redness/flaking/irritation has vanished. My skin is looking fantastic- I'm definitely impressed. Visible results AND long-term benefits? You'd better believe I'm going to be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by AthenaNike

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish I could write raving reviews about this product. Unfortunately, the ANR makes me break out (pimples, not rashes/hives). I suppose using a serum on oily skin was not smart of me.

Every time I use it I get a new pimple, so I have not been able to use this product consistently enough to contest or attest its magic ability to repair skin.

Bottom line: Not for oily skin.
***Edit: Buy Mederma's Scar Repair..it's the same stuff and a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2007 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Hammurabi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for two weeks and love the result it gives me, I have combo skin with oily t-zone, and now is winter time in Australia and I find while my t-zone continue to be oily, my cheeks are getting very dry.
I used to stacked on moisturiser on my cheeks and have to wait til it completely absorbed before i can put foundation on, i didnt do that pretty much the 3rd or 4th day into ANR, i use three drops at night, one for each cheek and one for forehead and smooth it out, then spray my Lush toner (no alcohol) on top (i just feel easier to apply ANR before toner) and then moisturiser, in the morning, no more flaky cheeks!
I still have oily t-zone after midday, but i havent come across any skincare item that completely fix it, but nothing blotting paper cant fix.
overall i am very happy with the product, I bought it online so much chaeper than retail in Aus here (like 30% cheaper) so its much more reasonable.
ETA: I just want to add another lippy, like the eye cream, this is definately a keeper, my skin is much smoother, plumper, and just really nice skin! i am so happy when wearing foundation is just to make me look prettier but not patching up spots and skin! its a bit pricey, but well worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Alia1977

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though i said i would buy this product again, im not sure if it really does anything. Its good for my sensitive skin, but my complextion is the same, as is the dryness, blemishes and so forth. What i found annoying is that it is supposed to protect against free radicals, but the ingredients are not mentioned anywhere. I mean what makes this so expensive?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 1:17:00 PM More reviews by princess101

Okay, so I am in my late 20s and am starting to accept the fact that I need to fight the signs of aging. This seems to do the trick. I remove my makeup, cleanse, then pat this onto my face, and after it sinks in I apply my night cream. This stuff has a foul odor, but all the positives outweigh the negative. This makes my skin feel silky smooth, it minimizes the look of my pores and somehow makes my oily t-zone, no so oily. I've noticed that I don't have patchy dry flakes on my cheeks anymore, and the zit that was on my chin disappeared. Whatever is in this stuff, works!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2007 5:06:00 PM More reviews by coco95

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this stuff for 15 years. Originally because it was the only moisturizer that did not break me out, now because it leaves my 40+ skin soft and smooth. People always think I look younger than I am. Pricey,yes, but funds for this will always be included in my budget.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 2:57:00 PM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I keep getting the Estee lauder samples that have a tiny bottle of this when I get my foundation, because the regular bottle is really expensive! I can't really attribute my skin's condition solely to this product, because I use Differin, Benzaclin, etc. But I use this on alternate nights and I think it seems to keep my skin nice, but then again it could be the other products. My mother tried this one night and said that she didn't see any difference, but I don't think one night is going to really do anything. It does have a strange smell to it though, which isn't putrid or anything, it's just kind of weird. I'd buy this if I thought it wasn't so expensive, but until then, I'll just keep squeezing as much as I can out of the little samples.