Dickinson's Witch Hazel

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel (100% All Natural) (Containing Alcohol 14%) (Astringent)

on 3/9/2007 3:37:00 PM

I have been using witch hazel as my toner/astringent for 10 years now. I absolutely love it! My skin has always been clear while using it. I use it in the morning right after I get out of the shower, then add some spf30 lotion before my makeup, and that's it! The only thing that took me a while to get past was the smell, but I got over it pretty quickly, after realizing how well it worked. A makeup salesperson told me a long time ago that her Grandmother used it all her life and had great skin, and this is what sparked me to try it. Grandma had the right idea! My skin is fairly sensitive and gets angry if I mess around with elaborate products; this is simple and wonderful!

on 3/3/2007 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I bought a drug store brand and it works great. I pour some into a small bottle and drop a couple of asprin in. Works great for getting any last risidual makeup and dirt off after cleansing.

on 2/6/2007 6:20:00 AM

I have been using this for a week and have gotten good results. It wipes off any residue from my face and best of all it is non-irritable. It does not burn or sting and my face does not feel dry and tight but simply refreshed. Of course the price does not hurt either :)

on 2/5/2007 11:19:00 PM

i cant believe i forgot about witch hazel!
its great...i got the worst breakout ever, and for the first time in years thought about buying a (dept store brnd) toner. i read the ingredients at one line, and they were all primarily witch hazel! so i ran to the drugstore and bought some- less than 2$ later, my perfect toner! girls, save the money and your skin!

on 12/26/2006 9:22:00 PM

I usually have very clear skin, but decided to give this a go to help my makeup go on more smoothly and just for the added nutrients witch hazel is supposed to give your skin. However, I broke out in condensed patches on my chin, cheeks and hairline after using this for about a week. It took nearly 2 momnths after I stopped using it for my skin to return to normal.

Judging from all the rave reviews here, my guess is that this must be a good product, jut not for my skin type. 2 lippies because I guess it would have worked well otherwise!

on 11/28/2006 6:16:00 PM

I love this toner. I never really got the purpose of a toner but was told this particular one helped with acne issues. I use it in conjunction with Cetaphil cleanser and Benzac 2.5% and have never had better skin since my mild acne period appeared. I love the slight drying effect it has on my oily skin and the fact that it dries quickly. I also love that it's super cheap ($AU6 approx) and lasts FOREVER. This is one of the few products I have actually had to repurchase and will be doing so for a long, long time. My HG toner!

on 11/26/2006 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I too received this as a sample with a bag of cotton balls and decided to give it a try because I have annoying breakouts on my chin that just won't clear up. I noticed that my skin is clearing on my chin and no new breakouts have occured. I have very sensitive skin and this does not irrate my skin and I use it twice a day after washing. I thought for sure it would because it contained alcohol but I was pleasantly surprised :) I am going to be purchasing this product once my sample has run out. I have not had any acne treatment work on my breakouts without drying the crap out of my skin. So happy I found this!

on 11/16/2006 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great stuff-I use it all of the time and it is so inexpensive.

on 11/14/2006 4:50:00 PM

Incredible! The best d\s product I have ever tried! I use this about 2-3 times a day after cleansing my face. I feel like every bit of dirt my cleanser missed has disappeared. My face feels so incredibly clean after using this. I have noticed that almost all acne scars and blemishes have disappeared after using this for only a week. Imagine what it will do after a long time!

on 9/19/2006 2:57:00 AM

I've been using this toner for a couple of weeks now and I've noticed that my dark spots and blemishes have all gone.. I'm starting to love this product!

Popular Face Skincare Products