Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 8/12/2006 7:55:00 AM

This stuff is great! I discovered it on vacation and I went out and found more as soon as I got home because I don't ever want to be without it again. I have always had dry, ragged cuticles. (The truth is I have never spent much time taking care of them because it's such a hassle.) But now the ragged cuticles are a thing of the past. The Burt's Bees cuticle cream is so easy and pleasant to use, I find myself putting it on throughout the day. It smells great, it feels great, and it works great. What more can I say?

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Definitly HG. I use this every night before I go to bed and wake up with award winning cuticles. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

on 7/24/2006 7:42:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Fine

I love this stuff. I am a chronic nailbiter and this stuff has helped me quit. I rub this into my cuticles before bed at night and after I dress in the morning. Whenever I feel the need to chew on my fingers I just put some on my cuticles. The process seems to soothe me. And my fingernails have never looked better. My cuticles were a mess before.

on 7/19/2006 5:29:00 AM

I have very dry and rough cuticle. I have manicure once a week and I have used the La Mer Hand Cream for almost a year but my cuticles are still horrible! After reading all the good reviews of this product, I rushed to the store immediately and got my first jar. It is the best cuticle cream I have used and I can see the result after using it for only 2-3 days. I put on a thin coat before I go to bed. I have been using it for almost 2 weeks now and my cuticles never ever look any better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I have the most horrible, dry cuticles. 3 Days of using this cream every night that's a thing of the past. Smells good, too. Not too strong, just enough scent. Don't hesitate to get this, I can't say enough about it!

on 7/9/2006 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG!!! I love this stuff!!!!

on 7/8/2006 12:15:00 PM

I use at night as a cuticle softener. It can be a little greasey so I don't use it during the day very often. It works well to moisturize and soften my cuticles when they get dry, rough, and nasty. After a couple nights, my cuticles look better and are healthier.

on 7/6/2006 12:47:00 AM

I love to use this on my hands and feet! I live in Canada, where the winters are dry and cold, so I always get horrific skin peelings around my nails. This butter really does wonders, and it smells really yummy. Its a decent price ( around $7 CDN I think) and lasts a long time. I like to use this to keep my nails and cuticles looking shiney and moisturized.

You can find this at most Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada, or health food stores like Noah's.

on 7/5/2006 8:23:00 PM

It smells nice, but doesn't do much for softening cuticles. I still got hangnails by the minute when I used this nightly.

I love this stuff! It has a nice subtle lemon fragrance, soft, non-greesy. It really conditions my nails and helps to keep them strong. After having removed acrylic nails my nails were very damaged and a mess. Using this helped them to recover.UPDATE: I took off a couple of lippies due to the packaging of this product. After discovering Sephora's cuticle oil pen this burts bees lemon butter is no comparison at all. I am replacing it with Sephora's cuticle oil pen.

Popular Treatments