Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 7/5/2006 8:23:00 PM

It smells nice, but doesn't do much for softening cuticles. I still got hangnails by the minute when I used this nightly.

I love this stuff! It has a nice subtle lemon fragrance, soft, non-greesy. It really conditions my nails and helps to keep them strong. After having removed acrylic nails my nails were very damaged and a mess. Using this helped them to recover.UPDATE: I took off a couple of lippies due to the packaging of this product. After discovering Sephora's cuticle oil pen this burts bees lemon butter is no comparison at all. I am replacing it with Sephora's cuticle oil pen.

on 6/15/2006 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This has become my HG product!! I love the soft lemon scent and the texture of the product, extremely yummy. And it's so easy, just apply this stuff before you call it a night and wake up to pretty cuticles. I also get major problems with hang nails on my feet(I know, TMI...), but if you rub in a bit in down there too, it makes you pedi's look beautiful! And this stuff doesn't even leave a awkward tasting residue on your fingertips (so if you accidentally ate something after application). And even if you miss a day your cuticles still look great, but if you go over two days, beware because the raggedy cuticles will reappear!

on 6/8/2006 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Awesome product!! The tin is cute & small, perfect for carrying in your purse, the fragrance is yummy, and it does a great job of moisturizing your cuticles. My cuticles get dry really easily, so I always have a tin of this handy. Great price too, it's a lot like The Body Shop's almond oil nail & cuticle balm but much cheaper.

on 6/3/2006 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i got it in a trail kit, and im glad it came in there cause the rest of the stuff just sucked, but i love the smell, it works wonders even the first time you use it you can notice a diffrence, and the only thing i dont like it the litte tin it comes in, that thing is hard to open sometimes.

A HG product! Very easy to use, easy to open and apply, no twisting and clicking a pen to get product out and no bottle to spill when using oils that come packaged like nail polish. I keep one in my bathroom cabinet, at my desk at work and in my car and apply it when I'm going anywhere. Nails and cuticles on hands and feet look great and when unpolished it gives a healthy look to my nail bed. Great moisturizing and softening effects...and at a great price! Used to use Philosophy's Save the Nails but when they discontuned it I found this and got lucky.

on 5/29/2006 3:22:00 AM

I like this a lot. Very pleasant smelling and moisturizing. I use it everywhere: cuticles, elbows, heels, lips. Everywhere. Works well and leaves the places very soft and :)

on 5/23/2006 4:38:00 PM

My cuticles become ragged very easily. This is a lightweight wax that I like for moisturizing my cuticles during the day. It has a great lemon scent and it comes in a small tin that's easy to tote around in a purse. At night, I prefer to slather on Qtica's heavier cuticle cream before going to bed.

on 5/23/2006 7:15:00 AM

Although the smell of this is delighful, I just wasn't at all impressed with the performance. Even though Kiehl's is quite a bit more expensive and doesn't have the wonderful smell I find it far superior in performance.

on 5/21/2006 2:47:00 PM

This is nice stuff. Got it in my stocking from dh a few years ago. Love the lemony smell. Nice to stash in multiple locations. I don't love it as much as my HG SolarOil by Creative. I am a reformed nail biter with very brittle nails. A manicurist finally informed that I in fact DO NOT have weak nails, I have brittle nails that need lots of moisture. She was right! I moisturize with Burt's Bees or SolarOil and my nails grow and DON'T chip and then there is no urge to bite them! People who have known my messy icky bitten nails are amazed at the transformation they see in my nails, and I no longer hide my hands. :)

Popular Treatments