October 31, 2014 | 1584 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Caxap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is GREAT! Put it on before going to bed and you'll weak up with the smoothest cuticles ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kitkatndan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This works really great and the smell is nice too. I agree with what others have said about the tin being pretty inconvenient packaging. I do like it anyway though!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2006 3:12:00 PM More reviews by coopercat3104

I love this stuff. It keeps my cuticles soft and keeps them from getting ragged. I use it every night before bed and it works wonders. The tin is a pain to get open though. I wish they would package it in something else.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 11:02:00 PM More reviews by moth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This works nicely to moisturize cuticles. No doubt about that. It smells like furniture polish and the pot is hard to manipulate, especially after you've used it and your fingers are a little greasy. But people keep giving it to me, so I keep using it. As an alternative, I recommend Weleda Skin Food or L'Occitaine shea butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 6:55:00 AM More reviews by esther_oh

Great product - I love the tin can packaging; it's very cute. Its small so you can easily carry it in your purse. The smell is a fresh lemony scent, and also very nice. It works great on the cuticles, it even helped my boyfriend's raggedy cuticles. Plus, I had accidently ripped off one of my cuticles, and using this product has helped it grow back to its original state. It's not greasy either, so applying it during the day is fine - you don't have to sit around waiting for it to absorb.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 8:22:00 PM More reviews by courtlee128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a cosmetology student so my hands and cuticles get very dry from being in and out of water all day. I keep this stuff in my station drawer and use it a couple times throughout the day and it has really seemed to help. Plus I love the smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Jellix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I work at a veterinary hospital and therefore have to wash my hands about a bajillion times a day. Needless to say my nails/cuticles were not in the best shape. I had weak, thin nails that peeled and the worse cuticles. I have tried all the Sally Hansen products and haven't found a single one that actually stopped my nails from peeling. I received a Burt's Bees sampler about 2 weeks ago and started using this cuticle cream alone (bare nails) and I LOVE it! Finally my dry, cracked cuticles are starting to heal and my nails are actually feeling stronger, more healthy and (the best part) they're getting longer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2006 2:03:00 AM More reviews by daggeles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Again costs too much and packaging is in a tub and it melted all over in my car.....the cream it self works great and its tiny so you can carry it in your purse. I use it all the time. The smell isn't too bad. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2006 3:01:00 AM More reviews by kelly65rn

Great stuff and it smells good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 4:52:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good solid product. I have recently started using this every night and it has really helped keep hangnails and cracked cuticles at bay. Light, inoffensive scent, not overly greasy and you can see almost immeadiate results. I have recently started massage therapy school and taking care of my hands and nails has become very important. I can see this product being a staple for me for years to come.