April 21, 2014 | 1759 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

If you have oily or combination skin, give this a try! It has a wonderful matte finish, and requires waaaay less powder to set it with. If you have dry skin - I would skip this foundation..If I have any dry patches on my face and I apply this foundation - it shows up like crazy!!

Also, if you do plan on purchasing - get a shade lighter!! I bought the lightest shade, and it still leaves a bit of an orange cast once applied :/

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kristin39

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really liking this! Found a good match in buff beige and it doesn't oxidize much on me. Like others have stated, it does dry quickly and needs rapid buffing (i use an Elf flat-top brush). It leaves a nice matte finish that my oily skin needs. I touch up some areas of hyperpigmentation with a second layer applied with a concealer brush. I don't feel it on my skin, unlike CS Whipped that felt heavy and mask-like. I need to powder once during the day, approx. 7 hours after I first applied it. The best part is when i get home from work, i still look polished....13 hours later. Normally, I get home, look in the mirror and cringe at how most of my makeup has disappeared....but no longer!! I have very sensitive, breakout prone skin and so far, so good. Praying that remains the case!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by TrinaBee

I bought this foundation because I needed something with more coverage. I really like this foundation because it just makes your skin look so nice! It gives your skin this glowing, polished look without making it look too shiny or fake looking. The look isn't mask like but has more of a natural finish. It isn't a light foundation so it does feel a little heavy on the skin but nearly as heavy as revlon colorstay. This foundation is perfect for skin that is oily however if you have skin that is dry/sensitive you may find it less than perfect. Only because I have combo skin and everything about this is lovely besides the fact that it can make dry skin look more obvious and it does cling to dry patches. I also found it too aggravate dry patches and make them itch. That being said, I do have sensitive skin and I do use a little acne medication. So for people with combo/oily/normal skin this is perfect but for people with dry skin you will have to use a strong moisturizer before hand or it may exaggerate dry skin issues. But I love the packaging and the color selection is nice too especially with the pink undertones as I prefer that to yellow undertones. One of the most flattering looking foundations I have ever worn!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Unfortunately I can't use this. It has very good coverage and staying power, it applies beautifully, but is much too matte for my older skin. Love the pump.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupMichelle10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I want to be able to keep this foundation and use it. LOVE the formula... but I cannot find a single shade that works for me! The lighter shades oxidize like crazy and turn orange. The other shades I tried are way too pink/grey. Not a lot of options for true olive or yellow undertones.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by natalieboo

AMAZING!!! I have tried them all just like you other ladies have and this is tops! Goes on smooth no moisturizer needed unless u have very dry skin, covers everything from acne to redness and dark circles! I have combo skin with oily zones on forehead and nose and chin and i dont even need powder any longer! Doesnt make you look unnatural as other longlasting makeups do. Dream come true after a sixteen year search! And no breakouts!!!!!!!!Also has an spf 20!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Missmolina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never liked cover girl foundation but this is a rare find. I have oily skin skin and this has become my go-to foundation. I just finished the makeup forever hd and wasn't impressed enough to repurchase. I decided to give this a go because of the reviews and great price. It doesn't disappoint. Goes on nicely, helps control my oil throughout the day, and stays put. The price is a steal and it's very convenient to find. My only complaint would be the that it does seem to settle into my pores a bit, which is not attractive. Also its hard to color match with drugstore foundation. But overall it is comparable to just about any high end foundation out there, and believe me I have tried me all. Have been using about a month and will repurchase at this point.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

I love this foundation! Even though the shade I bought is a shade too light, I still wear it daily. It is so easy to blend, unlike most foundations I've used. Love the coverage level and matte look, especially since I have oily skin. Also, the packaging is fabulous! Price isn't bad at all either. I will get one shade darker next time and it'll be perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by loverofgrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

EDIT: This foundation's formula is perfect!! However, most of the lighter colors have a strong pink undertone making it hard for people with yellow undertones. So besides the horrible undertone selection it's great.
I am not a foundation girl! I hate how most foundations make my skin look cakey and unnatural! But this foundation is the only foundation I use if I were to use it everyday. It dries like powder but has a healthy glowy finish that doesn't make me look oily and the blendability is amazing with a round buffer brush! It also matches my skintone perfectly but I think they should have more colors with yellow undertones. and it has a pump so that's a number one on my book for packaging!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

The rave reviews on this product truly, truly live up to their claims! I am NC 20 with very oily skin but my skin does get dryer in certain areas in the winter. I've been testing out this foundation for the past week or so and I can see how people with normal or dry skin could find this foundation too drying and patchy. However, for women like myself who have extremely oily skin, this foundation is truly fantastic! It does take a bit more work to blend this in and it does dry quickly, I've been using my mini EcoTools kabuki and it works very well at buffing it in. It leaves a matte, powdery consistency and I cannot wait to see how it holds up in the hot humid months of summer when my face gets especially oily. Love love love this!