Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 5/20/2012 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Greasy, disappointing and very underwhelming result. It looks okay with a bit of powder on as well, but you could achieve the same look with a less greasy moisturizer and just regular foundation. A pointless moneymaking scam.

on 5/20/2012 3:45:00 PM

Orange greasepaint. Left my skin muddy looking. It took about a month for me to finally buy this, because it kept flying off the shelves. What a joke. Did not cover any imperfections at all. Suffocated my complexion. Made me look streaky, cakey, and shiny. All I wanted to do was immediately wash my face after slathering my pores in this strange stuff. Ew.

on 5/19/2012 10:45:00 PM

DISCLAIMER! I've never tried a BB cream before! A free sample and the promise of an affordable bb cream had me so excited for this product! Unfortunately...it fell way flat. It left my skin feeling....dirty. Greasy even! And while it did slightly "blur" imperfections I felt like the dewy finish and mild coverage could be achieved by other products in my bag without the grungy feeling on my skin.

on 5/19/2012 7:14:00 PM

I bought this hoping for a light coverage that wasn't heavy and would benefit my skin, and was severely disappointed. It feels great going on but after adding powder and getting on with my day, a peek in the mirror revealed the horror. It turns colors (not that with two shades there's a lot to choose from, but it shouldn't oxidize like that) and my face looked like I could deep fry chicken on my forehead. Not cute. It feels light but it made my skin incredibly greasy and I didn't really get any 'perfecting' benefits when I had it on. I got this on sale so I wasn't too sore about the waste of money but regular price it is way way to expensive for the product. As far as the packaging that's the only thing I loved! I like that it's a tube so you're not double dipping into it and spreading germs, and that you can really get a lot of the product out (and honestly it's pretty generously sized) but the package shouldn't be the high point. I'd only recommend this for someone with DRY skin who wants a tinted moisturizer.. Because that's what it is.

on 5/18/2012 6:23:00 PM

This BB cream is just awful. The color selection is a joke, and on top of that it turns kind of orange during the day. It's really a mess. It also makes the sin really oily wich is a problem for people like me. The packaging itself looks a litlle cheap. I am disappointed at Garnier for making a BB cream so bad.

on 5/18/2012 1:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

i'm a follower of asian (mainly korean) skin care and make up, so when every "western" brand started to have their own bb cream i couldn't help but to feel intrigued about it.
this bb cream is more of a tinted moistiruzer, the coverage is very little. for all of us pale girls (i was "150 buff" on the revlon colorstay for combination/oily if that helps for reference) and the light shade is too dark and orangey.
the last thing i didn't like is that the finish is very greasy, and my skin is not even oily!
i don't think i'll try any other "western" bb creams, korean (or other asian) bb creams are so much better in terms of quality, light shades and price!!

on 5/18/2012 11:39:00 AM

I do not write many reviews. I picked this up haphazardly on a buy one get one package from Costco. I think it smells good, but it literally does nothing to even out my skin tone, nor does it really moisturize, but it feels dewey, which makes me skip my moisturizer completely because it makes my T zone oily if I use both. In the past month I am getting more blackheads and break outs in areas I normally wouldn't and it's gone beyond my normal hormone changes because I just had it and normally within 2-3 days post PMS I don't have anymore for the entire month. This stuff makes me break out bad. Going to be giving it away to a friend to try.

on 5/18/2012 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My friend uses this product and she looks gorgeous so I thought I should try it out so I went and bought some because its quite cheap.

I put some of the cream on and I was amazed! A few minutes after I rubbed it in my skin it looked flawless! You could barely see my pimples or dark circles. My skin looked even and my face looked refreshed and smooth. The cream felt light on my skin and made it feel like it wasn't even there. The smell was overpowering but I liked it and after a few minutes it was gone anyway.

My parents don't let me wear make up but this is more of a tinted moisteriser so they didnt care. So if your just starting out in the make-up department or just need to put something on before you head out I would definitely recommend this. If I could I'd probably buy like 20 tubes of this thing!!!

on 5/17/2012 7:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to love this, but I don't. I found it difficult to get the right amount of coverage; there was no happy medium. Either it was so sheer that it did nothing, or it started to cake. It also really emphasized any dry patches (that I didn't even know I had!). It also has a VERY strong smell. It's not an unpleasant smell, but it was perfumed enough that it irritated my sensitive skin. I definitely don't recommend this junk.

on 5/17/2012 4:52:00 PM

Was looking forward to having this when I finally found it on store shelves because I really like Garnier Skin Renew with 28 SPF.
BUT, this product looks like mud on my fair skin. The lightest tint has a yellow-brown cast, sits there like grease and feels gooey. I washed it off after a few hours, fearing a break-out because it felt so heavy and uncomfortable.
A big disappointment.
It might work better on darker, drier skin.