July 22, 2014 | 2379 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by bellatee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My husband was gracious enough to get this for me after hearing me say I really wanted to try BB creams to my sister. Well, I have combo skin and this "miracle perfector" just made me look straight up like an oil-slick!! To remedy this I mix a very small amount( in my fingers)
with my good 'ol Revlon Colorstay ( the one for combo skin) and then set it with loose translucent powder (Marcelle or NYC) and the result is soooo natural and beautiful!

I would recommend this product for dry, very dry skinned persons.
I will not be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by stellamirandaa

This is another product that I bought completely on a whim (it was on sale at the supermarket where I work and, since my usual BB was out, I thought why not). I viewed the reviews on MakeupAlley while I was in the car and I was actually a bit scared of using it. It seemed like the reviews were horrible. Well, I've used it for two - three weeks and my experience has been anything but terrible.
For the first two days, my skin did feel like it was too oily and I had a few uncommon pimples. Although it worried me, I decided to just not touch it and keep using the product (a pretty brave move on my part, I think). I used the Garnier product but skipped my MAC Studio Sculpt Concealor for a few days and I think it has actually improved my skin tone. Some of my blotchiness is now gone and, since it's so hydrating, my skin is no longer dry and my shadows/blushes/lipsticks go on very smoothly. Although for the first few days/week I had to use a concealor and a powder over the top, I no longer have to. It is definitely a sheer coverage and not as 'covering' as the traditional Asian BB Creams but it's really great for people who want to look a little more natural.
It's a product aimed at a Western audience so I was unsure about the tone (as I am Asian, my skin tone is a fair 'asian' tone) but I found that it was better than my original. The Asian Creams tend to be lighter than they should be and, the one I used anyway, only came in one tone so was often too light even after it oxides. I found at this one was perfect.
The packaging is in no way brilliant but it's easy to use and clean. The price is really great too so I'll definitely be buying more once my.. three bottles.. are gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Razza96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a fan off bb creams, when I saw this product online and noticed that it would be sold in supermarkets, drug stores etc... I was so excited! I went straight to the supermarket and there it was. The packaging was fine, and the box at the time looked a tad small. I purchased it at $17.99 this is new Zealand currency. When I got home I tested it out, here we're my first thoughts. The bottle seems small, but you don't need much on the face. It spreads nicely and gives a nice even tone. It moisturised my skin and left it feeling smooth. It's SPF 15 which isnt that great but alright. It holds the colour all day on my face. I use bb cream as my base and then use a bronzer then contour my cheeks and add blush for colour. I don't like the foundation look, and have turned to be creams. I used to buy online but now its awesome how I can just go to the supermarket and bb creams there, if I run out. I still will buy online as I am in love with Skin 79 bb cream but that's just a tad expensive so that's why I think garnier bb cream is reasonably priced. I recommend this product for beginners in using make up like high school students. It's much more healthier looking than thick foundation. Big tick of approval from me for Garnier BB cream!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by momominky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the coverage, I like the moisture, I like a multitasking product with spf. I don't like the level of oxidation. I would buy this again if it had any oil control, but unfortunately I am shiny, shiny, shiny by midday.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by AthenaBolina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I was so excited to see BB cream and for a great price too! I paid $11.99 at Target. The color is way too dark for my light skin, and it looked like I had a mask on before I blended it into my neck. It doesn't cover anything, so like a previous reviewer mentioned, it is more like a glorified tinted moisturizer. Way too sheer, and way too shiny. I still had to use coverup and powder with it. However, I'll keep it around for summer when my skin is a bit darker and use it for days I don't wear foundation, and still want some coverage. Probably won't buy it again though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sertasheeplover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I quite like this. I'm not one to put liquid foundation on my face as I prefer mineral powders. As I am a pale princess I wanted a little boost of color, enter garnier. I will not debate whether this is a true bb or not, I'm only reviewing the product itself.
My skin is normal bordering on dry. Luckily I have no issues with breaking out so I can't testify to that. I found the light color a decent match. It blends well into my skin.
I do find I need a moisturizer under this, which doesn't bother me at all. My routine has always been sunscreen, moisturizer, powder.
I think this does a great job of evening skin tone. Its pretty sheer but provides light coverage. I don't see this covering scars or spots in a signifigant way. To brighten and even? Great! I could see this being a wonderful base for a full coverage foundation.
I do find the end result a bit dewy. I do tend to dust a bit of powder on after to tone it down.
I find it last a couple hours at least. I really like this product. I paid around 15 canadian and for the amount I got and how little I use, its awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am doing this review just from the sample i received, so i don't know anything about the size or packaging.
i have never heard of a BB cream, so obviously this is the first one i have ever used. whether it compares to other brands (or countries) creams, I have no clue. But trying it for what it was to me, knowing nothing about any of it, i absolutely loved it. in fact, the girl who doesn't leave the house without foundation and powder, wore just this for a whole day and was still impressed. anything that can help me cut down on makeup is a plus in my book. maybe it is just a good tinted moisturizer, but even still, at least it's good, and apparently considerably cheaper than others.
i don't know if it lives up to all of it's claims or if it's actually going to make my skin perfect for years to come, but i love the product and plan on purchasing very soon.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by PiMehMeh

I obtained samples of this from an allure magazine and was excited to try it after I had heard that it was a top-selling BB cream in Thailand. I tried both shades available, and after applying one after the other, I was so disappointed that I washed it off not even 5 minutes later. (I don't think the formula is the same as the Thai Garnier BB.)

I am a little biased since I have already used traditional Asian BB creams from brands like MISSHA, HadaLabo, Skinfood, and KATE, but I'll agree with one of the reviewers, this feels very much like a "glorified tinted moisturizer"—it looks and feels nothing like the traditional Asian BB creams, and is so sheer once patted and blended that it felt like it just disappeared off my skin by the time I was done.

The one thing I disliked the most about this "BB cream" was that it was also very shiny! This is fine if you have dry skin that could use extra moisture and a dewy radiance, and you lie in more of the medium skin-tone range. And you already have blemish-free skin! But if you are like me with oily skin and a few blemishes that need a concealer, I would look into Asian BB creams instead which tend to be paler but can be mixed with deeper foundations anyway, and they have better coverage and different finishes. After all, "BB" originally meant "blemish balm."

Garnier should have just called this a tinted moisturizer instead of trying to hop on the BB bandwagon. But this seems to be common for "BB creams" sold in the American market, often lacking at least one characteristic of the traditional Asian BB cream.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Madimayt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Ok, so the price at Target is 11.99....I had a coupon for $3 off, so that was cool. You get a pretty decent amount of product and you don't have to use a lot at all. Goes on sheer, but I like the light coverage and color and it wears well. It sinks into fine lines so it probably wouldn't work on older skin very well, and it absolutely needs a translucent powder applied after or it does get pretty oily. Overall, I like it, but I hate the scent but I can get over that. Hopefully it improves my skin like it says it does...but only time will tell. Will rebuy!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by NhancedBeauty

Ok, this goes on smoothly, feels nice but is scented (beware). I required something i could wear before work as I cant be bothered to apply make up at 7am... unfortunately all garnier products seem to give me spots...I don't what it is they put in there that irritates my skin. Never buying this again.