February 28, 2015 | 1623 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by dw018

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this product because I couldn't find a foundation that made my face feel healthy and nice. I have very dry skin and I was excited to try the B.B Cream. I bought the Light/Medium because I'm very fair white. The color was too dark and orange for me. I can't even use in the summer when I am more tan because it's just not the right color. It felt nice on my skin though and didn't cause a break out or sweat off while I was at work. My only complaints are that it was the wrong shade.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by LBC123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This made my face really greasy and it just felt like it was a sunblock. This cannot compare to korean BB creams. I prefer skin 79 hot pink BB cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am very new to BB creams. I have heard a lot about them from my friends and i know they are HUGE in Asia. When i saw this at Walmart, and on sale, I decided to try it out. The funny thing is. There are more cons about this products than there are pros (to me).... but I still like it haha.

Cons:
Feel a bit greasy/tacky after you initially apply it
VERY sheer coverage (and i don't have problem skin, but i didn't find it did ANYTHING in terms of covering)
emphasizes and magnifies dry skin! (which is weird since it's supposed to be HYDRATING)
Is not waterproof at all... and will rub off on clothes very easily as soon as you get any kinda moisture on your face.

Pros:
Has a nice pleasant smell (some may find too strong, but i like it)
I notice that my skin is much brighter and more healthier looking after I take this off (Yes, after lol)
you get a lot of product for what you pay

All in all, no, i would not buy this product again, but it will not turn me off from trying out other BB creams :)

I have tried this both with my fingers and with a brush. I find that applying with fingers is better for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Brendonoahsmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i thought that this was going to like the asian bb cream that everyone raves about, instead this was a big dissapointment. i dont know if its because im pregnant and my skin is super sensitive, but it stung when i used it, my face turned red, and the coverage was too sheer (not enough coverage for my pimple scars). after one week of use, i put it away :( ill give it another chance after i give birth, ill do an update.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Marj53

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I am wearing it instead of foundation. I love what it does to my skin.I swear my facial skin is even firmer! I have fair skin and the light is fine on me. It just takes a tiny bit, smooth it out and blend. Now this tip is from a lady here and is awesome. If you don't like the shine all you have to do is dab a little primer on over it. I use Avon Magix Perfector and a very small amount gets rid of the shine.My skin has never looked as good as it does now. It really amazes me when I look in the mirror with this on. If you don't use primer, just go over it with a nice face brush and that will dull it down. Plus the brush helps stimulate your skin. I am 59 yo and finally found what I needed years ago!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by luvs2shopny

i have typical filipina olive to fair skin thats combination, oily in the tzone. this was my first try at this bb cream and i will say it's probably best for someone with dry skin. it is creamy then oily and a little bit goes on a long way. i made the mistake of putting it on with a stippling brush and it was way too much on my face, using my finger tips and only a small quantity did just fine. i was happy i didn't break out from it because i have super sensitive skin and on the days that my face is a little dry it provides enough coverage over my mac prolongwear concealer on scars. i would buy it again but cannot use it daily. overall a decent bb cream.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by laureg

Horrible! This is certainly a Blemish Balm all right, except not in the way I think Garnier wants it to be. This stuff caused me to break out so badly that I have scabs on my face (forehead, cheeks, jawline, chin- everywhere!) and lots of scarring two weeks later. I don't have overly sensitive skin, don't react to products, and have never before had a cystic acne breakout (plural), never mind to this degree. I am very curious to know what's in this stuff to cause my skin to react that badly. If you are at all acne prone, I recommend extreme caution and a patch test- or just leave this stuff alone altogether. That said- the product is cheap and the color selection is minimal. If you're pale, the lightest shade (a light/medium) is quite dark and pink/orange. This product also gives hardly any coverage, and most tinted moisturizers give more coverage than this product. I don't usually give products solid, flat-out fails, but this product deserved it. I would not recommend this to anyone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Callisto83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, so it doesn't preform miracles, but it's actually OK. I know it's supposedly not a "real" asian BB cream, but I think Garnier did their best. They provided us Scandinavians with something similar, that can actually be tested in a store before being purchased, unlike all the other brands we have to search for online and order from abroud. I would say it gives a light to perhaps medium coverage, that is if you apply more, and it's quite moisturising on the skin. Whenever I have it on it looks like I'm glowing for the first 30 minutes, then it calms a bit down and gives me a light dewy look. I think it does an OK job evening out my skin coulour too, and it doesn't feel really heavy on my face throughout the day. I'm not an expert on BB creams, but I think for the price and the availability it's an ok investment. Perhaps a bit too greasy if you have really oily skin, but that's not an issue for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by tealady

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first BB cream I've tried. The coverage is great, though I think I would like the oil-free version, which is coming out soon, even more. Decent coverage, even with my roseacea. I wear it under mineral makeup and it looks great. It can be a bit shiny so even when I wear it on its own, it helps to have powder on top of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Kissem

-rewriting this review-

the first review is about how great this bb cream is. yes, it was great. At FIRST..

I dont usually have a lot of pimples. the maximum i get is 2 or 3 in a month or so but after using this bb cream, i break out. and it's serious.
i now have 6/7 on my chin+jaw line 6/7 on my forehead.
i was quite lazy to rewrite my review. but this product DOES NOT DESERVE 4 STARS.

the price was decent. but no matter how cheap it'll gets, i will not buy a second bottle.