Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

I am 44, and have dry skin. Every product I have ever used anywhere near my eyes makes my fine lines stand out like a neon sign... until I got this! I absolutely love it. It does not cover blemishes completely, it just makes your skin tone nice and even with a little glow. You will still need concealer if you are really trying to cover something up, but this stuff is awesome. I returned the MAC tinted moisturizer I got after I bought the Garnier, I like it much better.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This product is okay.. its very thick and oily feeling and when you put enough on to actually cover anything you look very orange (I'm an olive - medium skin tone)
when you apply a very small amount its good.
i only wouldn't buy it again, cause i don't think its really worth it,i d rather just buy a foundation that will make my face look glowing and cover my uneven skin tone

on 5/14/2012 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is just my experience of using this BB Cream.
Um, it's okay. It has a nice pretty scent. But it's not like " ZOMFG IT'S THE BEST THING EVAAAR" It's decent. Aha. But if you use too much you will turn a bit oily than usual. I wouldn't buy this product again and I won't recommend it.

on 5/14/2012 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have been curious about BB creams and the price was right to try this one. I am in my late 40s with dry skin with some discolorations. I thought this might be a good product to use when working out or other times I don't want full foundation. Although it appeared like it would have a lot of coverage going on, in the end it was not enough to be worth the effort of applying. Also, since the sunscreen level was not high enough for me (I always wear 40 SPF or more on my face) I had to apply it over my regular sunscreen, which may have affected it. Finally, I bought the light/medium, which was way too dark. I might be able to get away with this in the depths of summer, but not now. The moisturizing properties were good; in fact if you have oily skin, this would probably be too much for you. I think this is worth a try if you 1) are not very fair 2) have good skin and 3) don't require high SPF. For me, it was not a fit.

on 5/14/2012 7:08:00 PM

I was very excited to try this product, I liked the price and trust garnier products so far. It has a muddy oilly texture, light coverage, the color blends well my pale skin but when I put it on my face, It has a feeling like my skin rejects to absorb it. So I keep tracking my best foundation & bb cream..

on 5/13/2012 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Its an OK product. Didn't break me out but it is quite greasy. I have dry skin and I still found it a bit too much. I have to use powder to set it which really kills the whole point for me because I bought this so I didnt have to actually wear makeup. Not buying again

on 5/13/2012 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I went to Walgreen's to get a picture taken for something, I went into the beauty aisle and saw this so I decided to buy it. I got the shade Light/Medium, because it was the only shade that was available at the moment, good thing that it was my shade tho. It cost me $13.00, the price for an overall drugstore foundation/product is somehow pricey. I have combination skin and the formula seems to be somewhat oily, so I just set this with my Almay TLC Powder or my Rimmel Stay Matte and i'm good to go. The packaging overall is fantastic & I love it because since it's a squeeze-tube, you can use almost all of the product in the package and not let product go to waste. The promises that this product gives in my opinion is somewhat false. It feels very greasy if you don't set it with a powder, it smells really nice, I did see somewhat an improvement in my skin when it comes to discoloration and the fine lines under my eyes. But it was a very small and almost unnoticeable improvement. I do have to admit, for $13 you DO get alot of product and a little of this product goes a very long way. I would buy this again but I would NOT recommend this for people that have acne prone or oily skin.

on 5/13/2012 12:52:00 PM

This is a lovely product. I have "bad" skin-aging, acne marks, etc. and when i put this on, I look like I have great skin.

on 5/13/2012 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been curious about Garniers BB cream for a while since it has won many beauty awards here in Europe. When I finally tried it (in the shade Light, which is the lightest one) I was incredibly disappointed. The application was really easy and the product was easy to blend using only my fingertips, however it was WAY too dark for me. Despite my efforts to make it work and blend it down the neck I looked ridiculous, I was so glad I didn't have to be anywhere since the resemblance to an Oompa Loompa was uncanny. This BB cream is only available in two shades, this one and a darker one, which I think is a HUGE mistake on Garniers part since I bet most people won't find a match in either of these two shades. On the other hand I'm guessing it's marketed to those pale girls who deliberately try to look like Oompa Loompas...

Anyway, even if I choose to overlook the color selection this didn't appeal to me at all. I have extremely dry skin and most foundations accentuate that, including this BB cream, although it's supposed to be moisturizing. The odd part is that it's insanely greasy, right after I applied it to my face it felt as if my entire face was covered in a thick layer of butter. I tried taking the shine down with powder (which I usually never ever have to do because of my dry skin), but it still felt icky.

Coverage looks so-so in bad bathroom lighting (I don't really have a lot to cover, only a couple of small blemishes and some redness), however as soon as you get out in the sun you'll notice it doesn't really cover anything and as the day goes by it covers even less because this BB cream sure fade rapidly.

Last but not least as a not-so-pleasant surprise it turned my whole face to an incredibly angry shade of red upon removal! I'm so glad I didn't purchase this (I got a mini sample in a magazine), because even though it's fairly cheap I'd rather throw my money in the ocean than on this crap.

on 5/12/2012 7:57:00 PM

I have some mixed feelings about this BB cream, but overall it's pretty good. I have a fairly light complexion, but this light/medium is almost too light on me and I don't even tan my face. It's a bit greasy for me but, I either set it with a powder or use it under my regular foundation whenever I want a fuller coverage. I love the smell, it's very nice and clean. The major issue I have with this product, is that it seems to just sit on top of my skin and feels greasy and moves a lot. Other than that, it's alright. I would most likely purchase this BB cream again, but maybe not, as I am going to go ahead and try some other brands.