August 1, 2014 | 1853 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by klskag02

I actually really love this BB Cream. Now, I don't have a lot of experience with BB Creams but I consider this a great drugstore alternative. I have generally good skin, so I hit up this and a little concealer and Im good to go all day! My skin stays smooth and moisturized. I might be crazy, but I actually felt like this helped the evenness and tone of my skin over time. I switched from this to a regular foundation, wanting more coverage, but I just came back to this! I think for the price you pay (as much as a regular drugstore foundation) and the amount you get (double the regular foundation amount!) I think its a really good buy! Would totally recommend it :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin with dry patches in the winter. Fairly good skin but with redness in the cheeks, forehead, and chin. I'm NC 42 but a little bit lighter in the winter. This was a perfect product in the winter time because it really helped even out my skin tone, moisturize and cover some of the redness, blends seamlessly even if the medium is a tad light it blends perfectly with my RT buffing brush. But....as soon as it hit above 70 degrees I was an oily mess in about 2 hours even with setting powder, this is useless in Texas when summer starts in March. The smell is a little overpowering but goes away in a few minutes. I really did like this at first but it was unbearable as soon as it got a little warm out. For now I'll stick with MAC FB and might try out some other BB creams geared for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Tanya85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I simply love this product!! It is lightweight, evens out skin tone (I still have to put concealer on my dark spots) and lasts all day. I think my skin looks better after a long day then it does with freshly done makeup. You really only need to use a small amount of this product, which is great. I have a t-zone that tends to be clogged along with extremely dry skin and I find this product to be great for both. I do set it with a loose powder but come the hot summer months, I will just wear the BB cream by itself. It makes my makeup last all day, which is great for the long hours I put in at my job cooking all day in a hot, greasy kitchen. I use the medium/light (I am pretty pale!) and though the color in the tube looks really dark, it blends in better than any other foundation I've tried - and that's alot. I am really happy to have found this product and will be sticking with it for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by bellatee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My husband was gracious enough to get this for me after hearing me say I really wanted to try BB creams to my sister. Well, I have combo skin and this "miracle perfector" just made me look straight up like an oil-slick!! To remedy this I mix a very small amount( in my fingers)
with my good 'ol Revlon Colorstay ( the one for combo skin) and then set it with loose translucent powder (Marcelle or NYC) and the result is soooo natural and beautiful!

I would recommend this product for dry, very dry skinned persons.
I will not be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by stellamirandaa

This is another product that I bought completely on a whim (it was on sale at the supermarket where I work and, since my usual BB was out, I thought why not). I viewed the reviews on MakeupAlley while I was in the car and I was actually a bit scared of using it. It seemed like the reviews were horrible. Well, I've used it for two - three weeks and my experience has been anything but terrible.
For the first two days, my skin did feel like it was too oily and I had a few uncommon pimples. Although it worried me, I decided to just not touch it and keep using the product (a pretty brave move on my part, I think). I used the Garnier product but skipped my MAC Studio Sculpt Concealor for a few days and I think it has actually improved my skin tone. Some of my blotchiness is now gone and, since it's so hydrating, my skin is no longer dry and my shadows/blushes/lipsticks go on very smoothly. Although for the first few days/week I had to use a concealor and a powder over the top, I no longer have to. It is definitely a sheer coverage and not as 'covering' as the traditional Asian BB Creams but it's really great for people who want to look a little more natural.
It's a product aimed at a Western audience so I was unsure about the tone (as I am Asian, my skin tone is a fair 'asian' tone) but I found that it was better than my original. The Asian Creams tend to be lighter than they should be and, the one I used anyway, only came in one tone so was often too light even after it oxides. I found at this one was perfect.
The packaging is in no way brilliant but it's easy to use and clean. The price is really great too so I'll definitely be buying more once my.. three bottles.. are gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Razza96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a fan off bb creams, when I saw this product online and noticed that it would be sold in supermarkets, drug stores etc... I was so excited! I went straight to the supermarket and there it was. The packaging was fine, and the box at the time looked a tad small. I purchased it at $17.99 this is new Zealand currency. When I got home I tested it out, here we're my first thoughts. The bottle seems small, but you don't need much on the face. It spreads nicely and gives a nice even tone. It moisturised my skin and left it feeling smooth. It's SPF 15 which isnt that great but alright. It holds the colour all day on my face. I use bb cream as my base and then use a bronzer then contour my cheeks and add blush for colour. I don't like the foundation look, and have turned to be creams. I used to buy online but now its awesome how I can just go to the supermarket and bb creams there, if I run out. I still will buy online as I am in love with Skin 79 bb cream but that's just a tad expensive so that's why I think garnier bb cream is reasonably priced. I recommend this product for beginners in using make up like high school students. It's much more healthier looking than thick foundation. Big tick of approval from me for Garnier BB cream!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by momominky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the coverage, I like the moisture, I like a multitasking product with spf. I don't like the level of oxidation. I would buy this again if it had any oil control, but unfortunately I am shiny, shiny, shiny by midday.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by AthenaBolina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I was so excited to see BB cream and for a great price too! I paid $11.99 at Target. The color is way too dark for my light skin, and it looked like I had a mask on before I blended it into my neck. It doesn't cover anything, so like a previous reviewer mentioned, it is more like a glorified tinted moisturizer. Way too sheer, and way too shiny. I still had to use coverup and powder with it. However, I'll keep it around for summer when my skin is a bit darker and use it for days I don't wear foundation, and still want some coverage. Probably won't buy it again though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sertasheeplover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I quite like this. I'm not one to put liquid foundation on my face as I prefer mineral powders. As I am a pale princess I wanted a little boost of color, enter garnier. I will not debate whether this is a true bb or not, I'm only reviewing the product itself.
My skin is normal bordering on dry. Luckily I have no issues with breaking out so I can't testify to that. I found the light color a decent match. It blends well into my skin.
I do find I need a moisturizer under this, which doesn't bother me at all. My routine has always been sunscreen, moisturizer, powder.
I think this does a great job of evening skin tone. Its pretty sheer but provides light coverage. I don't see this covering scars or spots in a signifigant way. To brighten and even? Great! I could see this being a wonderful base for a full coverage foundation.
I do find the end result a bit dewy. I do tend to dust a bit of powder on after to tone it down.
I find it last a couple hours at least. I really like this product. I paid around 15 canadian and for the amount I got and how little I use, its awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am doing this review just from the sample i received, so i don't know anything about the size or packaging.
i have never heard of a BB cream, so obviously this is the first one i have ever used. whether it compares to other brands (or countries) creams, I have no clue. But trying it for what it was to me, knowing nothing about any of it, i absolutely loved it. in fact, the girl who doesn't leave the house without foundation and powder, wore just this for a whole day and was still impressed. anything that can help me cut down on makeup is a plus in my book. maybe it is just a good tinted moisturizer, but even still, at least it's good, and apparently considerably cheaper than others.
i don't know if it lives up to all of it's claims or if it's actually going to make my skin perfect for years to come, but i love the product and plan on purchasing very soon.