Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 11/12/2011 5:52:00 PM

And this does what exactly? It didn't cover up ANYTHING for me. It was thick, awkward to worth with and somewhat sticky...and thick as in like moving a thick wax around your face.

on 11/9/2011 11:22:00 AM

Like others with bad dark circles, I was looking for a heavy-duty concealer with full coverage. A lot of people on this website seems to like Glamoflauge for its coverage and price, so I made a special trip to Walmart to get it. I had high expectations for this product, but unfortunately it's not good enough for me. I do like the fact that I only need a teeny tiny amount of product to cover my under eye circles. The little tube will last for a while. It's also easy to blend with my ring finger. But yeah, I could still see my dark circles :( Would I buy it again? Hmmm... maybe. But for now, my search for a real industrial-strength concealer continues...

ps. For reference, I'm Asian with a pale, yellow-tone skin and I got the lightest shade (it only comes in 3 shades). I like the shade, but not happy with the coverage.

UPDATE:
It settles into fine lines and makes my skin looks flakey after an hour. BOO! :(

on 11/8/2011 11:17:00 PM

Love love it! I use Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer and I thought that was heavy duty until I tried this stuff. You do need to make sure you use a good moisturizer or it will be a little hard to blend. But I mix a teeny bit of moisturizer in with it before I buff it on with a brush. Is a tad yellow but I mix the Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer with it to even out the pink and yellow tones my skin is undertones are beige so it goes either way. For $6 it goes a long way fo sho :)

on 11/6/2011 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wow for a drugstore product this is really great!
I usually love the concealers from Lancome and MAC.
However this is really good for the money.
It covers really nice and does not show dry patches of skin.

on 11/5/2011 5:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

There was a lot of hype on Youtube over this concealer so I decided to try it out. This isn't the greatest concealer as far as staying power goes. I have combination skin and if I try to conceal a blemish in my t-zone it slides off when I get a little oily there. And I mean the tiniest amount of oil on my skin. Its also a bit cakey under the eyes. I can basically only use it on minor blemishes in the outer edge of my face or in the winter when I'm not as oily. I'll use it until it's gone but I will try a different concealer and not re-purchase this one.

on 11/3/2011 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm NC35 for reference and Light works best for me. I happen to prefer lighter concealers for me. I also have it in Medium, but it was too yellow. I have yellow undertones, but this was even too yellow for me. A few things I love about this concealer: For 6 bucks you get a huge tube that lasts forever because you literally only need a pinhead amount. This is a heavy duty concealer! The tube is so sanitary and easy to work with, plus it's cute :) It spreads easily. I hate dry concealers or those that dry before you are finished working with them. This is perfect. I love that it even comes with a little concealer pencil. I hope that Hard Candy will one day sell this separately because I will use this up way before I use up the tube. So, of course I would purchase again, but I know I won't have to anytime soon. Oh, one more thing...when I bought it, there were little bubbles in all the tubes making it almost look like the product had separated, but as soon as I took the cap off and squeezed one time, they all went away. So, don't let the bubbles throw you off.

This is a great full coverage concealer! It covers just about anything and a little goes a long way. It covers blemishes very well and the spider viens on my left cheek. The reason I'm only giving it 3 lippies is it doesn't work well under my eyes. I have large purple viens under my eyes especially on my left side and this still doesn't conceal it :-( it also looks very cakey and makes me look 10 years older. So I'm still searching for my perfect under eye concealer but this works great for blemishes and small imperfections.

on 11/2/2011 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been looking for my holy grail product for possibly 10 years maybe a little less, my circles are pretty bad they have a blueish purpley tint to them, they're hereditary so the only thing that I can do is cover them up with the best product I can find. I'm always in the market for a good concealer the price doesn't matter to me as long as it does the job and I want to say that I think I've found my HG product. This stuff is amazing, now the color selection is terrible, light, medium, tan. but it does cover up any circles or acne marks. This is a very thick concealer and a little goes a long way, you really need to squeeze out just a teeny amount otherwise you'll look over done. Once you set it with powder this product will last you all day (10-12 hours). I got mine at walmart in the shade medium for $6.

on 11/1/2011 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I normally use Clinique's Advanced Concealer, because it has amazing covering and comes in a matte shade. The only thing I hate is the price, so I thought i'd give Glamoflauge a try. I picked it up at Walmart and was so excited to try it, I loved this product at first. You only have to use the smallest amount, like a pin size about to cover your entire face. I didn't find the product left "oil" spots on my face like others have said. I used this product for about 2 weeks before I noticed it broke me out horribly in the small areas I did use the product. I'm so disappointed because for the price this is a beyond AMAZING concealer, it just didn't work for me.

on 11/1/2011 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I am really impressed by this concealer. It's really great for covering up any blemishes on my skin. However, it's not good for using under your eyes. It's way too heavy for that. Be careful if you tend to get dry patches as well. You have to be really careful not to use too much when applying it. You really only need a tiny bit. I really love that it's in a squeeze tube. I also think it's a great deal. I think I paid like 6$ Canadian for this. There is also a ton of product in this. It's going to last you a long time. This is a great concealer when you need something heavy duty.