September 22, 2014 | 1788 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is way to thick!! its like putting melted plastic on your face!!1 its gross

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by itsxvirginia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the color medium, and it works out pretty well in terms of blending, and pigmentation. I mean holy cow one little dab (not even as big as a pea size amount) can cover both eyes pretty darn well. I have huge puffy dark under eye circles (I blame genetics), and it does a decent job. It's probably just me, because my under eye circles are ridiculous. I'm not sure if my color is wrong, but I am asian, and it turned out really yellow for me. I have naturally pink cheeks, and I have some pink undertones, so the medium kind of created like a striped look on my face (forehead, undereyes, nose down). I don't wear much foundation, but I'm sure if I did, it'd be fine.

So if they had a wider range of shades I think it'd be a lot better, but the price for what you get (it's going to last me a lifetime) is fabulous.

edit: 2 months later, it doesn't look like I touched it, it's been a little bit more squishy, but it still looks unused. The thing is, it is oil based, so my mascara tends to rub off onto my lower lid because of that, even though it's waterproof (lash blast volume to be exact). Since waterproof makeup can be taken off with an oil substance, and the concealer is oil based, it tended to come off a little. That's the only con I would say, besides the limited colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by bootsvalentine

I really love this crap! :) I have very fair skin and undereye circles are a problem, as is the occasional blemish and scar. This covers so well! I am switching from Benefit's Bo-oing. I like the tube. A little goes a long way. I would recommend it for people who like a thick consistency and very opaque coverage. The light shade is a perfect match for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by opticvirgo77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG undereye concealer!!!! A little goes a long way. I purchased tan the darkest shade I am around NC 44-45 ish with yellow undertones this concealear brightens, conceals my mild dark circles with the tiniest amount of product. For my 8+hr work day it held up quite nicely no creasing at all even on some serious humid days. I am glad I followed reviews and purchased this I will def repurchase if I ever run out but I'm sure it will last quite a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is liquid gold and everything MUA said it was! covers better than anything I've tried and I am a concealer whore! tried everything like CdP, Revlon Age Defying, Mac Studio Sculpt, YSl Touche Eclat, etc. I am always out til morning so my circles are pretty bad... n an itsy bitsy pin size dot will cover those babies up!! which means only a light layer is needed, therefore, no caking!! A non-cakey high coverage concealer is priceless for my dry undereye!! will test longer through different conditions to see if this is HG but it sure feels love atm. Light is a tad light for my NC10 skintone but it helps illuminate my undereye without looking awkward. RUN to get this people!! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by veggiehamburgerlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is definitely a dupe for Kat Von D's Tattoo Concealer. I do not use her products because they are tested on animals and I do not like her that much (mostly, the way she talks), but her concealer was the best I ever tried and I have very, very dark undereye circles. They are hereditary. The Hard Candy Glamoflauge is 99.9% similar to Kat Von D's concealer. What makes this even better is that it comes with a mini concealer pencil, which is great for spot concealing and I personally love to use it to define and clean up my brows after filling them in, and the price is amazing. I never expected this to come from WalMart, but I was referred to this product by a friend. I'm not using any other kind.

BTW...I know it is thick, but if you run the tube under hot water for a couple minutes, or use your fingers to apply the product, it really helps to thin out the product a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by coffeeholic17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer from Walmart for $5.98. I like how it's packaged in a squeeze tube so I can get every last bit of concealer left. The concealer is very pigmented, creamy, and blends like a dream. A little goes a long, long way. Does not crease, cake, or accentuate lines underneath my eyes. It stays on and looks flawless for the whole day, which is a difficult feat to achieve with my oily skin. I got mine in Medium, which blends in with my skin without any problems. Will definitely repurchase when I run out. Besides, the company doesn't test on animals. Count me impressed, Hard Candy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

VERY thick, and hard to blend. I looked at the ingredients' list, and I was shocked to see that there was oil in this.

Decent product, cute delivery (as always), and it covered very well. However, it was gloopy, very visible, stuck to EVERY dry patch I have, and just sat on my skin, making it look very fake.

I'll stick to my covergirl and maybeline concealers for a while. I've only tried this one, and it disappointed me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by lizzbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They better not discontinue this concealer! I have tried SO many concealers to cover up my dark circles and none of them have covered them without settling into fine lines or looking cakey. This is the product that has finally ended my search :)

A few things about this concealer. I have the medium and its may not work with those with pink undertones because the tone is somewhat olive. Luckily for me it's an exact match for my skintone. I find that if I try to set this with powder, it will make fine lines show up. So at least for me, just applying it and letting it dry is the most natural look. The staying power is great without setting it anyway, even in hot humid weather (95 deg/65% humidity).

I really wish that this came in more colors and tones so more people could use this concealer. If you find one that matches your skin tone, it is so natural looking!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was looking for a new concealer since my HG one was discontinued. I've actually had a hard time finding one that worked for my fair skin w/o it looking too orangey. This product is pretty good though, it's highly pigmented so you literally need just a dot on anything you're trying to conceal. The pencil concealer that comes w/ it is completely worthless though, it's ORANGE. I was thinking how convenient it would be to have a pencil concealer but it doesn't match what's in the tube, it's just plain old orange.