January 29, 2015 | 1945 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

a little bit of this stuff goes a long way and gives good coverage. i loved it at first but i realized that there isn't a shade to match my skin. i can only use under my eyes as it's too light to cover blemishes. if i got a shade to match this would be my go-to concealer. but ill stick with my mac studio finish for now

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by MargaritaHoehn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Anybody with acne prone skin shouldn't buy this. It has wonderful coverage but the more I used it the more I broke out. My breakout became larger and turned into cystic acne. Now I have horrible scars on both cheeks. It's been a little over a month since I've stopped using it and my breakouts have cleared up tremendously. I, of course, still breakout some once a month but that's expected for my skin type. If you don't have acne issues I recommend you give this a try, but if you notice some random breakout I might be this product. It's full coverage was great paired with a good face powder but unfortunately my skin is too acne prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 7:23:00 AM More reviews by shabutey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is some strong stuff!!!!
I can't fault it one bit... I have this in light, and I have NC25 (naturally) or NC30 (in the warmer months) skin and need concealer under my eyes. At first I thought this was way too light for me, but once blended into my foundation it was fine! I might buy medium next to see how that looks, but light looks good enough to me. This stays on all day long, doesn't fade, doesnt crease. It is seriously thick, potent stuff. I put a little dab on the back of my hand then use a finger to rub it around and warm it up then pat under my eyes. Im Australian, so i bought this off ebay for $14 USD which is still cheap for make-up in Australia!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by JazzyStef

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not positive yet, but I'm pretty sure that this stuff is what has caused me to breakout BAD!!! I have been switching out everything OTHER than this concealer, to try and stop my breakouts but nothing is working. I'm thinking it HAS TO BE this concealer.

It DOES have GREAT coverage, but it is causing the worst breakouts all over my cheek area. :(

Definitely on the search for a new concealer....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by gulimba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG,this is the best concealer i ever try!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 2:42:00 AM More reviews by msayon88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have hereditary dark circles and finally decided to give this a shot after makeup forever full cover concealer failed. This product is amazing! You really do only need a little drop and it'll cover your entire under eye area. It'll look a little cakey at first but after a little while it'll settle and look fine. I tested it on an 8 hour work shift and while it did fade a little it still provided great coverage. It faded as much as any other expensive concealer that I have tried like Lancome effacernes which is $30. I could have reapplied during my lunch break but i didn't feel the need to. It never creased or settled into fine lines. Only reason i'm giving it 4 stars is cause it did fade but what concealer doesn't?

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by pinkstrawberii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love, love, love this concealer! I have lots of broken capillaries and this covers them like a dream! You also really do need a tiny bit to cover trouble spots. The only problem I had with it was that when I got it, it had separated in the tube and I had to shake it quite vigorously and for a good amount of time to mix it up. If it still doesn't mix well then you probably just got a bad one out of the batch, because I had actually returned the first one I bought to get a shade lighter and found that that tube had a thicker consistency and was already thoroughly mixed. If yours did the same thing as the first one I bought then just return it and try to get another one, maybe that one will be better. Oh and I don't recommend putting this on any dry spots you have because it will definitely accentuate them! If you do though, just be sure to heavily moisturize on the dry spots if using this concealer as it is drying which I learned the hard way ;p

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this concealer!!! I was using MAC's concealer in the pot but glamoflauge beat this by far. Paid $6 CAN at Walmart and I'm sure glad I spent the $6 for this. I bought this concealer in tan which is a pretty good match I'm about NC35. This concealer is so pigmented a little goes a long way. I use it mostly under my eyes cause I have dark circles and this really covers it up and lasts through the whole day. Works well on blemishes also. Would recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by aimage

I guess its just me but this product has a horrible and strong scent to it that is really hard to ignore. This concealer is also really oilly looking on, not to mention cakey. But the good thing is it was cheap for a large amount of product, not saying I would buy it again. I gave it a 2 overall because it is heavy duty coverage which I was not looking for but thats my fault. This product seems to work for a lot of people so its worth a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to buy this concealer because I had so many concealers already. "How different could it really be?" I asked myself. After using it, I do not regret my purchase one bit! At a painless $6, you really get a bang for your buck. At first I was disparaged because the product came out liquid-y, but after that initial glob, the concealer looks fine and works just perfectly. My skin looked flawless and even! Unlike the other reviewers, I didn't notice any undereye creasing. I used only a little bit of the concealer and blended foundation over it.