Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 10/5/2011 6:28:00 PM

this product is very thick and nicely pigmented, and as everyone has said already, a little goes a long way! Really. The amount of product for the price is sososo cheap(and I like the sanitary packaging and very easy to control amount needed). my mac studio finish concealer was $20 for 7g while this is $7 for 20g!!!

The consistency is fairly good, but I feel it makes my face a bit oilier than usual throughout the day..? Also, Ive had a few new pimples pop up, not sure if its from this product yet, because the first two ingredients on this list are Petrolatum, and Lanolin oil, which block pores...I will re-edit this sometime when I know for sure (: Just be cautious, this gets cakey VERY fast and i find it can crease under the eyes. Be sure to set it with a powder to ensure maximum staying power!

EDIT:
so, Ive left this product sitting there for a while, and the oils in the product has begun to seperate from the concealer..nasty :s
I've also discovered that this does break me out a bit, but its not too horrible. I wont repurchase though, because it gives me dewy sort of finish on my blemish and I get oily, and it just looks a bit bleh...but it blends like a dream and looks nice on me when it is first applied (: Just make sure to moisturize prior to application so it wont sink into any fine lines

on 10/2/2011 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Acne-prone girls, beware. I really wanted to love this concealer. I bought it for covering blemishes. Unfortunately, it made my skin break out severely. I started out trying to hide one spot but ended up with 8 more that were far worse.

on 9/29/2011 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

FULL COVERAGE GIRLS! love this concealer... it is so thick only need a little smudge on any one area to cover completely-otherwise you risk it looking cakey... for the price (runs about 7 dollars at walmart) it is amazing... hard to find in walmart aisles though-be prepared to scavenge! i use medium works great!

on 9/25/2011 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a very thick concealer, and covers alot. But unfortunately it's not enough for me (I have really bad under eye circles). But the coverage is great nonetheless. A little does go a long way, so this will last a long time. The color selections sucks, it comes in three colors and tan is fairly light. I mix this with a darker concealer, to darken it up a bit and also to water it down, so it doesn't look too cakey.

on 9/25/2011 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this concealer!
A very little goes a loooong way.. So this will last you a long time..
It covers up dark circles and acne (scarring) perfectly.

I received this from a lovely girl from the US since it's not available in Europe. But I would purchase if this was available here!

on 9/19/2011 5:39:00 PM

where was this stuff ten years ago?... LOVE IT, I have never seen a concealer as good as this one. I use it all over my face, covers acne scars like a dream.. i havent tried it on a tattoo, but im sure it would cover it !. only thing ive noticed is that it will transfer if not given time to "set". I want to go buy a couple more tubes incase they discontinue this.. lol

on 9/19/2011 1:59:00 PM

Yes it's full coverage concealer but I haven't a use for this because it has a gray undertone. I don't have tattoos so maybe this would come in handy if I ever wanted to cover one. Other than that i can't use this on my face.

on 9/17/2011 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this after all the rave reviews I read. It was super cheap and I figured it was worth a try. The tube is huge and it's so pigmented all you need is the tiniest lil dab. They obviously need to add more shades though. I have medium tan skin and chose light for undereye concealing and it's way too light for me but I had a feeling medium wouldn't be brightening enough since I read it's olivey green toned. I do not like the ingredient list though, I actually ordered it online without seeing what was in it(something I rarely do, I always read ingredient lists first), I'm not sure I'll continue to use this. Thats my fault but the first 2 ingredients are typical no-no's for my skin. The other thing I do not like is that it dries kind of shiney and dewy rather then a more natural finish for my undereyes. I feel it draws attention to flaws when worn alone.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this concealer because I heard it was great for under-eye circles, which I get pretty bad. I tried it and put on wayyy too much because I didn't take my friend seriously when she said you need a TINY amount. It's kind of hard to get just a TINY amount out, and I suggest getting a small jar and squeezing it all into there. It's much easier :) But what's amazing about this concealer is that it works on pimples and under eye circles. I don't have acne usually, just the ocasional pimple, but it works wonders. One thing is, if you're in between skin tones (between medium and light, or between medium and dark) go up a shade. The light is VERY light, and I haven't tried the medium or darker ones (Obviously because I'm very fair skinned).

In general, this is a nice full coverage concealer. It can cover almost anything with its thick consistency. BUT take the reviewers who have said it breaks them out SERIOUSLY. If you have acne-prone skin, the oil in this will break you out. On hot days if I wore this, I would have large breakouts anywhere I put it. My recommendation? Try the sephora brand concealer - their tube concealer has the same awesome coverage but is non-comedogenic (won't clog pores or cause acne) and oil-free.