April 23, 2014 | 1717 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by pasta

Great coverage, extremely pigmented so only the tiniest bit is needed to cover dark circles. Great price and a ton of product. Will probably never run out of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I bought this in all 3 shades (light, medium and tan). They didn't have a tester available and at $6/tube... it was super cheap so i thought why not? It is very concentrated and you only need the tiniest amount!! You do need to set it with a powder after since it doesn't really "dry". I tried using this for my minor under eye circles and it was an epic FAIL for me. It clogged my pores and didn't really do much in covering the dark circles. This is strange cuz on the rest of my face, it does an AMAZING job in covering all my acne scars and redness!! I use this in place of foundation, since a little goes a looooong way. Definitely evens out my skin tone and I love how i don't need to use a lot. After experimenting, i have found that Medium has too much of an olive skin tone so I won't be using that. However, when i mix light and tan together... i can create the perfect shade for my skin!! This is awesome since I can customize my summer/winter shades with only this!! I don't wear foundation in general (unless i'm going to something formal or i know i'll be taking close up pics). This concealer works very well in flash photography. I have already bought back tubes of this stuff in case HC decides to discontinue this. I don't think it was necessary tho since one tube will last FOREVER and since i have to mix 2 tubes, i have twice as much product to use LOL!!

Light - pink to no undertone
Medium - Olive undertone
Tan - Golden undertone

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by lovevictoria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the most amazing concealer I have ever tried. This will be my HG for a very long time. It's easily available - Walmart, $6! And this is completely full coverage, doesn't melt or cake either. I am a concealaholic and concealer is the most important part of makeup to me. I've tried everything from drugstore brands, Benefit, Stila, even MUFE Full Coverage. This honestly surpasses all of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jennybee71

good stuff -- $6 well spent! really nice coverage, blends well and is not cakey at all. i think the great sized tube will last forever. helps more than most concealors on dark undereye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by MurphyRants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This concealer is so far the best I've tried. It does a wonderful job of covering dark circles if they aren't as bad as mine but I still notice some purple poke through. (I have them really bad.) But, they are mostly covered. A little goes an extremely long way. The fair shade matches me and I'm a redhead with yellow toned porcelain skin. The only cons are it's easy to use too much. It can cake up and crease a little on me as well. But, I feel like that many result of me still using too much!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is very thick.It seemed a little cakey when i applied it,and its hard to blend.On a few occasions it has gone watery on me,which i dislike.Disappointed in this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Makeupismyaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I heard some things about this concealer on one of my favorite blogs. I gotta say for the price, I wasn't expecting too much. This is hands down my favorite concealer. I am NW35 and I got it in shade tan. Its very thick so a little goes a long way and it takes a minute to blend everything but it covers my dark circles so well. My undereye area looks brighter. I would for sure repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by xFrenchieValentinex

I like this concealer for acne, but not so much for under my eyes. The color I have is a bit too light for me, but I still like using it before my foundation. I will go back to find a better color match.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by anakin7897

I am pretty pale, so the lightest shade is still a tad too dark, However, it covers up my undereye circles amazingly! This is very pigmented and thick,so I dab it on after I moisturize, a little seriously goes a long way. It also covers acne marks and pigmented areas well, it just needs to be blended in really well for me. Wish there were more shade options, but this stuff is HG for me. Haven't used the pencil yet, but will try on waterline as others have suggested.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by lovelindsay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in the colour "Light" and when I have no tan to my skin, it covers my undereye circles because of the yellow tint to the concealer, but I need to go over it with something that's closer to the colour of my skin, because it's a bit too dark. But when I have a tan, this is perfect and I don't need to put anything else over it except powder.

Also, for those of you looking for something to do with that mini concealer pencil that comes with it.. try it on your waterline. It brightens your eyes without being as harsh as a white eyeliner.