September 2, 2014 | 1775 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by edivine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it covers blemishes and scars very well. but not good for people who have acne prone/oily skin. what i don't like about it is that it isn't oil-free and that it only comes in 3 shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by gingersparkles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a DS product so it is very easy for me to find.
It is very cheap, like $6.00 at Wal Mart.
The tube is very easy to apply with. I put it on the back of my hand and apply it with a concealer brush.
I won't buy again...because this concealer is sooo thick!! I don't have skin issues so I only use it under my eyes & around my nose. I have slight blueish spots under the eye & redness around nose due to allergies. This concealer is way too much for my minor problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by gloryoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this concealer for about 2 months and I really like it. It was about 6 dlls at Walmart which is amazing for a product that works really good. I was thinking about buying a concealer from Makeup Forever but 30 dlls was just too much for me so I'm glad I went with this one. I use it to cover my red acne marks and under eye circles. It is very heavy so you only need to use a little bit; I still have a lot of product left. I hope they don't discontinue this so I can keep on buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Sassymedusa

I tried to find this in Walmart last night and there wasn't even a spot for it, so I freaked out and stocked up on their website. I LOVE this concealer. You only need a very very small amount to get complete coverage because this is super pigmented. I use it on acne, red marks, and scars, and apply it with a very very tiny brush and blend the heck out of it. I love that it's in a tube instead of those gross wands because it is more hygienic that way. Because I use so little (maybe a drop the size of a pinhead every day), and because the package is relatively huge, it is going to last forever. Usually I wear it in Light, but in the summer I've been mixing it with a little Medium to match my skin tone. The only issues I can see are that the shade selection is so limited, and it might be getting discontinued if there's not a spot on the display for it. That will be a tragic day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by intensesodadrinker

I actually love this. I've heard people having issues with this being too greasy/oily, too heavy, and, not covering well. This happens to be my favorite concealer. I use it to cover blemishes and redness I have SUPER oily skin, and, this did not seem to heavy for me at all. It covers beautifully, and, isn't cakey. This concealer reallt is heavy duty! It's so pigmented, so, it covers fabulously! (Not like a green Physicians Formula concealer I had that was TOO pigmented and turned my skin green.) When I use this, almost all pimple redness and hyperpigmentation is diminished from my face. One downside is that they only have this in three different shades, which, kind of sucks, but, for me, the lightest shade is a good match. Also, it costs $8 at Wal-Mart. This is pretty expensive for a drugstore product, but, it is definately worth it, because, it is as good quality as a high end concealer. Overall, definately worth it, 5 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by marissarnoble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This concealer is NOT for everyone - that's for sure. I initially bought it because I have terrible dark circles, and I have heard good things about this concealer. I made the mistake the first time of applying too much. Learned my lesson: less is MORE! You just need s very small amount to get great results. It covers up my dark circles and leaves them covered up all day. I've used it every day since I bought it and the bottle is still essentially full. Just remember to set it in with powder. If you don't, the results could get messy. Before I bought this I used Benefit's "Boi-ing" concealer and I must say I like this much more! For about a fourth of the price. So if you're in need of a TRULY "heavy duty" concealer - it's a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by BelleBonsua

Great product. It is durable and extremely pigmented. Im glad I didn't spend 18 dollars on Benefits boi ing concealer which doesnt even cover this well. The only downside is the shade selection. I am Med skinned/ olive hispanic and i feel like the medium shade makes my undereyes look "ashy" . The tan seems to be too dark but that may end up working for me in the end.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by PaperAlias

I think this is a great concealer for the price. I bought this in "Light" on the WalMart website for $6 + tax and free shipping. It comes in a clear plastic box with a mini concealer pencil in the same shade.

She color selection is very limited; only three shades to choose from -- light, medium, dark. They have a bit of a warmer undertone (a little on the yellow/orange side). I did not look up the ingredients list before buying this, and as someone who is acne-prone, I was a little bit surprised / disappointed to see that the first couple of ingredients are petroleum and lanolin oil. But considering all of the rave reviews -- even among other acne-prone reviewers, I thought it was still worth a try.

This is a "heavy duty" concealer, and even with a very, very small dab, this does offer nearly-opaque coverage. A little bit goes a VERY long way, especially if you're just trying to conceal small areas and the undereye area. The first time I used this was to cover up little areas of redness. I also used the concealer pencil to cover those very small post-acne marks. Some other reviewers complained that the pencil was too dry to use, so I was expecting mine to be that way too, but it actually went on quite creamy. It felt similar to the concealer in the tube. It covers just as well and lasts just as long. If they sold a larger version of this pencil, I think I'd purchase it.

Staying power is great. My skin can get very oily, and this concealer will last until I try to wash it off. It does not change color, oxidize, or fade / melt through the day. I have some slight undereye darkness, and this conceals and brightens the areas beautifully. Since this is a thicker formula, I prefer dabbing with my fingers to help it melt with my body heat and blend a little bit more easily.

I like the clear squeeze tube package. It's hygienic, you can easily see the color, and it's very easily to control how much product is dispensed.

I have not experienced any sudden breakouts with this concealer (I've been using it on-and-off for a couple of weeks now). I don't expect it will ever be a problem since I only need a very, very tiny amount each time.

I have not tried to cover my tattoos with this yet, but I will try to eventually and re-update once I do. :)

But so far, so good. An excellent inexpensive medium-to-heavy coverage concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the *best* d/s concealer I've ever tried. First off, I have pretty dark undereye circles. I've tried so many concealers, from Maybelline concealer stick (too yellow and hard to blend), Covergirl Smoothers (waaay too peachy), Maybelline Age Rewind (not enough coverage but decent highlighter), to Benefit Erase Paste (creased crazy-style even after setting with powder). Hard Candy's Glamoflauge definitely has the best coverage I've tried far. After setting with powder it stays put all day and/or night with minimal creasing. I'm glad to know I can get a great-coverage concealer without forking over too much $$$.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Dayday00

I adore this product. But why oh why only 3 lippies?
The coverage is great.. No awesome! We only need a little bit to cover a large area like chin... But 2 hours after I apply it, it looks like a mess. It just don't work with my oily skin..
And I set it with powder...
So yes. Great coverage but the staying power is bad, real bad!!