October 2, 2014 | 1866 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by mmplucky

bought this because i was looking for a light waterbased foundation for the summer, and after using it for 2 days, it's great! the product gives a light-moderate coverage (can be build up to medium), and looks extremely natural with a slight dewy (not shimmery/shiny nor matte) finish which i love. it absorbs completely like a nice lotion, cant even feel it on my face. a few hours after when i look in the mirror, my face still looks fresh like i've just put on the makeup. i did get tiny pimple on the chin, not sure if this is the culprit, but will continue using to find out. overall--LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by JTel

Great foundation. It sinks into your skin and blends away; looks so so natural. This is my HG foundation for sure (well at least until I find something better lol). It's light coverage, but if you have spots that you need to cover more, you can simply dab some more over the area - it doesn't look cakey at all. Or of course you can simply use a concealer on those spots. It's expensive though so my pocketbook is hurting but - heck - totally worth it! Hope it lasts me a few months :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by toobeige26

This stuff is amazing! The best way I can describe it is it looks like your not wearing any make-up and yet have perfect skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by haidehh

I am still not sure if i like this or not. There are not many colors to choose from, the feeling of the foundation is ok.Its not as light as it states i think but not heavy either. I dont need coverage at all so for me its good but for someone who needs good coverage, i would not go for this. the good is its not heavy. The packaging is not like what Chanel usually does, it feels cheap but overall ok.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a average foundation. I have more than 30 foundations at home; Guerlain Extreme #1, Guerlain Aqua #2, Laura Mercier oil free (warm ivory), Armani #5 etc etc. From drug store to high end, I think this could be above to average. Perfect shade for me, not too matte, not too dewy, not dried up my skin, long wear with powder, nice package (easy travel) n easy to blend. I am using B20 n it is the best match ever. I am a bit worry about the foundation will become too rich in the summer. Wish it is able to stay put in the summer with my primer n Smashbox anti -shine. it provides sheer to medium coverage. For days that my skin have no breakout, I can use this foundation with no problem> Otherwise, I will use MAC prolong wear concealer or CDP concealer to perfect my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by csinadinos

this is a great foundation , covers very well but leaves u with a natural look , also doesn't rub of on clothing like a lot of others do. definitely will purchase again .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Farheen

i have terribly sensitive skin and acne to top it off. This is one of the only foundations I can actually wear. A little goes a LONG way which is why I think the price is okay. It has a very natural glowy look to it and though it oxidizes a little bit - still looks natural. Will def buy when it runs out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Marlena0619

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to admit that this was a last minute buy after I was invited to a Chanel event. The make up artist showed me that a little goes a long way by putting a quarter size amount on her hand and only needing half that amount for a nice, blended coverage. For me, I noticed if you apply a good primer, it goes on smooth and lasts all day with the help of a powder, of course. All you need is a small amount to get a natural, dewey finish that will make you look youthful with great coverage. I have an oily t-zone and am highly allegeric to many store make-up brands, ( I get itchy bumps on the side of my face) but i use Chanel skincare and the foundation without irritation or break outs.
I also like the fact that it is plastic bc its portable, "ding resistent" and blended with my skin-tone perfectly. ( I am a mixed race so its sometimes difficult to find a foundation that matches my skintone). It's a $45 investment that I think is worth the buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by PinkySangria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic foundation, easily applicable with fingers, and smoothes right into the skin. It brightens the skin without creating a sheen or leaving glitter all over the face.

I have noticed it oxidizes a bit (at least on my skin, I know not everyone has had that trouble), and so I intend to pick up a shade lighter as well so that I can blend them to create the perfect color.

Lightweight, lasts the day, and really gives a fresh, healthy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by qznds805

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried Chanel Vitalumiere before. This Vitalumiere Aqua version is much better! the regular vitalumiere version is very hydrating but to be honest a little too hydrating. it gives my face a funny shine! i like dewy finish but it's way too dewy than i wanted. i have normal skin but in the picture with this regular version of vitalumiere i look like i have very oily skin and my whole face is just glowing and shinning. it doesn't last either. if i answer the phone it just comes off right away onto my phone. not to mention your clothes and your companion's. Anyway. about this Aqua version, it's a much improved version. i'm nc 15 and B10 is a good color match for me. it gives a medium coverage and the finish is slightly dewy which I prefer. the lasting power is very good, too, at least 8 hours. maybe not as long lasting as MAC pro-long wear but it doesn't have the mask like finish as the mac prolong wear does. and it's not as drying. although i liked the mac prolong wear, i'm glad i waited on ordering MAC. when i tried the sample of this vitalumiere aqua, i ordered it right away! my new HG
update: after been using it for some time, i feel the coverage is more like light to medium. i don't have any major skin issues except dark circle. i just use some concealer before putting this on and the finish is very natural and it evens out the skin tone. i do feel this may not have enough coverage for those who have more blemishes or other skin concern. it doesn't cover everything like some medium to heavy coverage foundation does and it may look cakey if one tries to layer it. so it's probably only good for those who have nice skin to begin with and it makes your skin look even better!