Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

Not usually a maybelline fan, but I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara. It really defines my lashes and makes my eyes pop! I think a lot of it must be due to the brush--it's nicely shaped and flexible (it sorta bends), so when you apply, the wand is moving with your lashes instead of against them (less clumps this way too!). But other then this I wouldn't say the formula itself is like, mindblowingly awesome or anything, because it's true that it can end up looking a bit spidery depending on how you apply, and it's difficult to remove even with soap and water---but what wp mascara isn't? I've only been using it for 2 weeks, but I haven't noticed any lash loss or breakage and while it's still too early to tell, there's been no hint of dryness yet, so I definitely plan to keep buying.

This product only clumped. It did not apply nicely, neither did i extend or thicken my lashes. My lashes look like spider legs when i used falsies, its is officially the worse mascara i have ever used.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Did not mean to purchase the waterproof one of this...I guess I shouldve looked closer at the package but it seriously looks exactly the same as the regular formula. So be careful :) Cause I've read other reviews with the same complaint...this stuff is a PAIN to get offf. I would be willing to try the regular version of this because so far it's an ok mascara...does make your lashes long. I'm always out to find a mascara that will beat L'Oreal voluminous. This one definitely doesn't top it but it's not awful.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Didn't work for me. I used it once. I used an eyelash curler along with this mascara & it didn't really hold the curl well. I'm sticking with my LashBlast!

I bought this based off of the great reviews I read. Those rave reviews must have been for the regular forumula because I HATE this mascara! It's one of the worst I've tried recently. It gives my lashes that spidery look and clumps. I've used it once and it will be my first and last time.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I have been a lover of Maybelline Sky High Curves waterproof mascara forever, until the discontinued it. I have tried every single Maybelline mascara out there, waterproof and not. This one is the next best thing to Sky High Curves. I really don't understand why everyone hated this mascara. The brush is a little big but it holds enough of the mascara to apply a good coat on your lashes. I curl with my Shu curler and then apply with a gentle hand from base all the way to the tips of my lashes. I use about 3 coats and it does not clump nor does it flake. It doesnt weigh down the lashes, keep the curls' shape. The best part? The weather in NYC has been muggy, hot and humid in the 90s+ everyday so far, and so far, no smudging!!! LOVE

I originally bought the regular non-waterproof version of this and LOVED it! I always got compliments on how amazing my lashes looked. People always asked me if I was wearing false lashes! :) But because it's summer I wanted the waterproof version. My mom loved the regular one so I gave it to her and bought the waterproof version - HATE IT! It doesnt make my lashes long at all and gives small amounts of volume. GET THE REGULAR FORMULA! Trust me. I also cant stand the way it smells :\

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Coarse

I try different mascaras all the time bc I'm never happy with the looks. This one really does what it says its going to do. I wasn't sure about it at first just bc every Maybelline mascara i have tried always flakes or smudges. This however did not, I had it on for about 12 hours. The only bad thing is i did get waterproof, and it is really water proof, took a very long time for it to come of and there is still a bit left on there. But if your looking for something to give you length and volume this is it. a lot faster then me putting on my actual false lashes everyday to make it look like i even have lashes!!!

I put off buying this until today when i forgot to put on mascara before I left the house. At lunch i picked up this and it's going back tomorrow. raccon eyes in less than 4 hours in airconditioned office.
packaging bright purple cheap looking tube. Except for collosal I'm not loving any maybelline mascaras.

first off, didn't mean to buy the waterproof one but WOW, is it waterproof! you need some serious makeup remover to get it off. this mascara really does give me fake-looking eyelashes. if i wear a few coats, it's a very intense look-i actually get 'your lashes are so big/long it's almost weird' comments. not good if you're going to be wearing sunglasses since they brush against the lenses too much. the formula is very wet so just be careful to let it dry before applying other makeup.

i like to use another mascara on the ends for some length. bought this on a whim but was pretty pleased and would def repurchase.

Popular Mascaras