Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

on 7/27/2010 9:35:00 AM

I accidentally bought the waterproof version of this product and next time I will try the regular version, but this would be a good one to keep around for those waterproof mascara occasions. My lashes aren't what they used to be, but this seems to work well at lengthening, darkening, and thickening. I don't look like I have false lashes on, but even though that's the impression the name gives, I don't think they really expect us to believe it will! Doesn't seem to clump or smudge any more than any other drugstore mascara.

on 7/26/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

For very specific reasons, I loved this mascara. But sweet, merciful heavens - trying to get it off was a living nightmare. I lost a LOT of lashes the first time and resorted to using olive oil the 2nd time. Still, my lashes were long, thick, lush, plush, curled, fanned out. Absolutely beautiful. Until that dreaded moment at the sink right before bed when it won't come off the any reason using any remover. I still love The Falsies, but I'll be buying the regular instead of the waterproof from now on.

on 7/25/2010 2:20:00 PM

I bought this based off of the reviews here. The formula is very, very wet as many have said. This by no means is a 5 second mascara. It requires work (and I've been using it with CG Volume Exact.) and time. I loved it the first day I had it but can't seem to get it to look as nice anymore. The color on it is awesome, but its not really giving much volume or length anymore. I am going to try Collasal instead.

Great mascara! I have been using Collossal before Falsies came out. I love them both, but I think Falsies is a little better. It gives more of a thick and seperated and longer lash look..more like false lashes! It does take more time to apply than Collossal tho.

The brush itself is thin and curved. I've never really been a fan of curved brushes, but this one seems to work well. Like all the other mascaras in the Volum Express line, it doesn't flake or run(I always get WP).

on 7/24/2010 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is not even mediocre... It is awful. Colossal is much better than this. The thin brush does not even lift the lashes. It does not thicken and it does not lengthen. I am not sure what kind of falsies MB is talking about but this did not do anything for me. I even layered and layerd and layered and still nothing. I think the texture and brush need to be changed so what the hell... Just stick with Colossal.

I love this mascara! I think it's going to become a new HG for me. The only reason that I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is that it sometimes clumps. Other than that I love it!

on 7/22/2010 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This worked well at the humid amusement park. It did not flake. It was inexpensive & may be purchased at most drug stores. Now when I went to the all-day waterpark, it did not last after the fourth hour of being in and out of the waterpark with our kids. I would use this again, but probably not for an all-day waterpark adventure (LOL)

on 7/22/2010 3:22:00 PM

I like it. I don't think it makes my lashes look like falsies, but it gives good length and curl. There is no smudging or flaking, which is always nice. I love Full 'n' Soft for a more natural day look, but this one works well for a more dramatic look. I get very similar results with Rimmel Sexy Curves, which I like equally well.

on 7/21/2010 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Is this too good to be true? It doesn't clump, smudge, or flake. It separates with ease and it holds a curl all day. The formula isn't too stiff or soft. I use the sides of the brush. I love the flexible end too. It moves perfectly with application. Everything about this mascara is perfect! I threw out all my others. This is it. My search is over! Holy Grail!

on 7/20/2010 11:05:00 PM

Great waterproof mascara. Overall I prefer the Colossal' Volume by Maybelline because I like the volume it provides, but I do like the length curl that the Falsies give. Sometimes I'll do a coat of Falsies then a coat of colossal' volume.

Popular Mascaras