October 2, 2014 | 1876 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by sharis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never would have believed I could slather my wretched skin with a thick white cream and not live to regret it but I really can with this product. I have terrible acne issues and this stuff does not cause any problems at all. It's cheap, easy to find and I can use it anywhere on my body. Gotta love that! Unscented too which is very important to me since I tend to be sensitive to fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by nana88

I was recommended this by all the websites about acne and problem skin. I only started using it recently, and I absolutely love it!! Really helps with my dry skin, and just overall, makes my skin happy :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by bibiancheng

introduced by my general doctor. didn't like it at the beginning since it has no scent, but after years of playing with cosmetics products, unscented are the better ones. i love the texture, it's hydrated, not greasy, oily at all, won't make your skin shiny, i used it on my face every time i got an allergy for other products. it's clam and works as a rehab for my skin, definitely will buy again. BTW, I've tried the lotion, and the lotion seems more oily (a little bit) I will stick with the cream and also, a jar goes a long way (mine is at least 5 yrs old)

updates: it interacts with a my facial moisturizer (by boots), both of them are banned from my list right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Lulabelle13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have hypothyroidism and that combined with genetics has given me extremely dry skin. Right now the weather is really dry and that also has contributed to my dry, peeling skin. This cream really gives my skin some relief and helps with the flakies. I use it at night and sometimes in the morning under my sunscreen on particularly bad days. It doesn't prevent the flakes entirely but it helps keep them at bay. With other moisturizers I've tried, I would wake up in the middle of the night and my skin was so dry I couldn't stand it, I had to get up and moisturize again. That doesn't happen so much with this. It's also great for my feet, knees, elbows, pretty much everywhere and it doesn't sting at all. It also doesn't clog my pores and it's moisturizing without being greasy. Plus, a huge tub that lasts forever only costs about $10. Overall it's very good for the price if you need a heavy duty moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2008 7:35:00 AM More reviews by ashleighrich

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

can not live without this product!! I use it on my entire body (including my face at night after I apply RetinA) it is a great vaule and I love that it has no sent! My dermatologist swears by it too!
It is also the only thing after 2 years of trial and error that has helped my 2 year olds Ezcema...we apply 3 times a day and she has been ezcema clear!
We must have at least 4 tubes around the house at any given time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as a night moisturizer and during the winter. It has a very thick consistency (hence, cream not lotion), but absorbs very quickly. It is also wonderful as a hand lotion, on your elbows, etc. When I first used it, I didn't like it because I felt that it was too thick, but after using it for a while, I liked it much more. This container lasts forever (I bought the Costco size one and it lasted a year) and I only need a small amount for my whole face.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2008 6:33:00 AM More reviews by fashionjunki09

This cream doesnt clog my pores and makes my skin really smooth. will buy again of course because its really hard to find a good moisturizer as my skin is really sensitive and it breaks out quiet easy. so far this cream works wonders.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a moisturizer that's just a moisturizer. My skin is really badly broken out, and has a lot of spots and acne-fighting moisturizers just weren't working.

This moisturizes my face really well and hasnt broken me out further. I got a 16 oz tub from Ulta for pretty cheap...and I'm sure I can get it cheaper in the future. So far I'm using it night and day.

I don't love that it's a tub of cream but I supposed since it's thick, a pump would be a waste after a while. It's not stopping me from buying this again someday, which won't be for a long while! I hope to try their face wash next.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by senoritadurazno

LOVE it! bought i gigantic tub at costco for 10 bucks and i use it at night all over my face. Its not greasy, just moisturizing. I also use it on elbows. Its fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This moisturizing cream was exactly what my skin needed! My skin has always been on the dry side. But lately, probably due to a lot of stress, it's turned definatively dry. My go-to day and night moisturizer has always been Olay Complete, but it just wasn't cutting it anymore. After applying it at night, by morning my face would be tight. So I bought a tub of Cetaphil at Walgreens, and what a wonderful thing it is. No frills, no outrageous claims--just great, intense moisturization that lasts and doesn't break me out. I'll stick with this for as long as my skin needs it, or as long as they produce it!