Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 2/4/2009 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love this cream. Wayyyy better than the cetaphil lotion. I hated the lotion and i decided to give the cream a try on a whim. The texture is soft and smooth and i do not have a greasy feeling. Infact i use this on my facial cheeks after i put my moisturizer on and it does not make me break out. Also calms the redness down. Costco usually has the cream on sale.

on 2/2/2009 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a sample of this from my derm office and I wanted to find a new lotion because my derm hates me using Jergens Ultra Healing lotion on my face. Since this is 'cream', I probably should have used something else, but this is just way too oily. I have very oily skin, but my skin is very dry around my mouth and will flake and peel without a heavy duty lotion. However, I couldn't get passed how greasy this makes me feel, so when my face starts getting oily ANDDD it's already oily from this lotion ? UGHHH.

on 2/2/2009 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great moisturizer! It's not oily, absorbs quickly and is long lasting...
It's a huge tub and for 13.99, it'll last a good while. It's so gentle that my little 6 month old nephew uses it.

on 2/1/2009 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My dermatologist recommended this after starting Renova. The packaging is not so fantastic but the cream is great!

on 1/31/2009 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I am extremely acne prone. THis gave me weird small red bumps then 2 huge zits on lower face. The only thing I've found not to break me out is Olay beauty fluid. any other Olay or brand breaks me out! how frusterating!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I've been using this product for two years since my dermatologist recommended it after I told her about my very dry winter skin. I haven't stopped using it yet. My skin stays moisturized all day without having to reapply, and I don't have any dry patches on my body at all. I was using Body Shops Body Butter, but that got to be very expensive and did not work as well as this does.

on 1/30/2009 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really, really wanted to like this and, at first, I thought I did. It just never completely seems to sink in, though, and I don't know that it did anything for my skin. It didn't really calm it and whatever it did to moisturize it was undone as soon as I washed my skin. Plus, I think it might have contributed to a few clogged pores here and there.

Update: My husband loves this stuff and I've decided it's an excellent foot moisturizer, so I will continue to purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this moisturizer, despite it being a generic drugstore brand. It's not overly expensive and it'll last you a life time with a jar this huge. I wish it came in travel size so I can take it with me everywhere.

After a hot shower or a warm face cleanse, I place this on my face. My skin has become really smooth, since then. With all my share of moisturizers, I always get the same result after putting them on: Oily skin.

Cetaphil easily absorbed into my skin and I didn't feel greasy by the end of the day. Since using this product, my acne has also started to calm down a little. The reason was because I wasn't properly moisturizing after I washed my face. Now I can throw out that nasty old Proactiv and have the skin I was born with. Though I think this moisturizer works much better if you use it on your body. Really helps get rid of those dry patches

on 1/26/2009 11:15:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I've used Cetaphil cleanser for a couple of years with good results. I have bounced around with moisturizers (Neutrogena, Eucerin, Olay), but still ended up with dry patches. The Cetaphil cream did wonders. I may go back to Eucerin with SPF once the sun comes out and Chicago warms up, but for the winter, this will be my go-to moisturizer.

on 1/26/2009 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

I have eczema and a very dry skin. this product is awesome. leaves my skin moisturize for hours. i apply it 3x a day and i notice my skin looking hydrate after a while. i put some of this in a lil container so i can carry it around in my purse.