eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 7/24/2011 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Ehhh - so I got caught up in the gimmicky packaging. I needed a little balm on my way out of the drugstore and grabbed one of these babies. I got Summer Fruit and well, it sort of smells like turned fruit. Not quite fresh. I wouldn't buy this variety again. But as a balm it works well. No taste to speak of and my lips feel supple. But the scent - could be better. Maybe other EOS balms aren't as bad. But for almost $3 bucks I guess I expected more. I have to say I do like the packaging though.

I love this lip balm! I love the packaging, the taste and smell. I think its so cute! However i feel it doesnt really misturize my lips but it's no big deal. I still love it and i will buy again when i run out :)

on 7/16/2011 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE these lip balms. They're SO cute and unique, and it makes my lips really soft and goes on really smoothly. I also love the smell and the taste. But overall, this is the only lip balm I use now as a moisturizer for my lips (aside from Vaseline). I love how it makes my lips look natural and smooth, but also gives them a sheer glossy look. LOVE this. I would recommend it to anyone. It really moisturizes your lips. Plus, it's so cute!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like the cute packaging but I'm not sure if it does moisturize my lips. I love the smell and does feel soft with the initial application but doesn't last long.

on 7/10/2011 3:57:00 PM

Great product for wearing underneath lipstick. Because of it's weird shape I'm more likely to leave it on my vanity for morning lipstick application and not grab it to put in my purse where it will probably never been seen again. Lovely scent as well. Target seems to have it priced much cheaper than the drugstores.

on 7/9/2011 2:22:00 AM

super cute idea and packaging! I can honestly say that I have never thought chapstick can come in a sphere like form. I keep this lip balm in my purse and apply whenever I feel like my lips are dry. It's pretty easy to find because the red packaging and the shape of it stands out in my purse. I love the scent and the moisture it gives me for my lips. This lip balm is definitely one of my favs. There are so many chapsticks/lip balms that are moisturizing once applied but completely dries out my lips after a couple of hours, but not this one! It keeps my lips very soft. Hopefully they come out with new flavors! I would definitely try them out.

on 7/8/2011 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Right now I can't find a lip balm that doesn't make my lips feel dry, which is rather stupid to even admit. The raspberry lemonade feels awful, chapstick feels awful, as does this. The product is cute, seems nice enough, and doesn't have an overpowering smell but it leaves a dry feeling. My lips do not feel chapped once it's off, it just must be the wax? Overall I wouldn't buy this again for how expensive it is.

on 7/8/2011 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! I found it while waiting in line at Target, and thought I would try it out. It has lasted for a long time. The scent isn't too strong, perfect for lip balm. The only down side is it doesn't go on easily. I have to swipe a couple times before I feel I have a fair amount on my lips.

on 7/8/2011 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product! Its organic and moisturizes my lips very well! I have to say, it is a bit pricey for a lipbalm.... but think about it; good quality, awesome smell, delicious taste, and it lasts you FOREVER. I've had mine well over a year now and I'm still not close enough to finishing it.
And let me say, not only does it give you a smooth lip, its packaging is very cute, very creative. But overall, the desired flavor is up to the person, I like all the flavors, but this is the one I normally reach for.

on 7/6/2011 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Cute concept, smells awesome, but thats about it. Not moisturizing at all. Doesnt last long. Not cheap either for something that doesnt last.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk