eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because I thought the packaging was fun and you can never have to many lip balm's. Although the packaging in fun I can't handle the scent and the actual balm isn't my favorite either. I perfer my Burts Bee's over this any day.

on 8/27/2011 7:04:00 PM

this is the best product i ever used on my lips the only thing that i don't like is that theres a really good smell but after awhile it gives me a headache and its not travel size friendly other than that i love the way it glides on and i like the egg shaped design i would buy this again

on 8/26/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I like the scent, the packaging and the price. What I don't like is the short staying power of this balm. I rarely reach for it and I rather use something by Softlips or Burt's Bee.

on 8/26/2011 4:50:00 PM

The reason I bought this product was the nice scent( fruity and refreshing) and the cute packaging. I would describe it as a lip balm that you use when your lips are in good condition and to maintain them, not to repair them even if they are slightly chapped. Since my lips are usually chapped, I need a stronger lip balm, which is why I won't be buying this again.

on 8/25/2011 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

First off, I don't have this scent/flavor. I have the Strawberry Sorbet and boy, do I LOVE it!! I love the cute design, I love the strawberry smell, and I love how moisturizing it is! I originally bought this to use before I put on my lip color or lipstick. But I reach for this even when I don't wear lipstick. I also own the Mint one. I love them. They are great! I love them more than I love my Burt's Bees Lip Balm and that says a lot! :-)

on 8/25/2011 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells like skittles! Yummy! I love it, so moisturizing. When I saw it I just couldn't resist the packaging either.

on 8/19/2011 7:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I admit, I fell into the hype of EOS lipbalms. And boy was I surprised when I realized that I actually like this stuff! I got them in two scents/flavors, one of which is Summer Fruit. This lipbalm smells like peaches and strawberries to me, and tastes like sweet, slightly chapsticky gummies. The moisturizing aspect of this balm isn't the most long-lasting, but its adorableness makes up for what its lacking.

on 8/19/2011 6:19:00 PM

This is a cute lip balm. I love the packaging. It's just an average lip balm to me, but the way it's presented makes it stand out. I also love the scent of this one. I hope to pick up some other ones in different scents and try them out.

on 8/17/2011 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this lip balm last winter. I was using this and a few other lip balms in combination. My lips were getting so dry that they were bleeding and it hurt to eat. I also got a pimply rash around my lipline. Unable to pinpoint the cause of this problem I switched to plain Vaseline for the rest of winter. I lost my last EOS so I bought a new one this summer. I used it every day for 3 days and broke out in the same pimply rash and raw lips as I did the previous winter. THIS SUCKS because I really adore the packaging, the eco-friendly- ness and the smell. I found it pretty moisturizing and can't understand why an all-natural product would break me out. If it wouldn't have I would def repurchase this.

on 8/15/2011 1:07:00 AM

BEST LIP BALM I HAVE EVER USED.
I thought I couldn't find anything better than a Burt's Bees lipbalm, but I have been proven wrong!
Very moisturizing, doesn't feel sticky on my lips, smells great, 100% natural and 95% organic! What more could you ask for?

As for he packaging, it is soooo cute! My only complaint is the fact that I've very paranoid about denting the lip balm with the cap.

I would recommend this product to anyone!

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Prep + Prime Lip
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk