eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 8/25/2011 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

First off, I don't have this scent/flavor. I have the Strawberry Sorbet and boy, do I LOVE it!! I love the cute design, I love the strawberry smell, and I love how moisturizing it is! I originally bought this to use before I put on my lip color or lipstick. But I reach for this even when I don't wear lipstick. I also own the Mint one. I love them. They are great! I love them more than I love my Burt's Bees Lip Balm and that says a lot! :-)

on 8/25/2011 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells like skittles! Yummy! I love it, so moisturizing. When I saw it I just couldn't resist the packaging either.

on 8/19/2011 7:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I admit, I fell into the hype of EOS lipbalms. And boy was I surprised when I realized that I actually like this stuff! I got them in two scents/flavors, one of which is Summer Fruit. This lipbalm smells like peaches and strawberries to me, and tastes like sweet, slightly chapsticky gummies. The moisturizing aspect of this balm isn't the most long-lasting, but its adorableness makes up for what its lacking.

on 8/19/2011 6:19:00 PM

This is a cute lip balm. I love the packaging. It's just an average lip balm to me, but the way it's presented makes it stand out. I also love the scent of this one. I hope to pick up some other ones in different scents and try them out.

on 8/17/2011 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this lip balm last winter. I was using this and a few other lip balms in combination. My lips were getting so dry that they were bleeding and it hurt to eat. I also got a pimply rash around my lipline. Unable to pinpoint the cause of this problem I switched to plain Vaseline for the rest of winter. I lost my last EOS so I bought a new one this summer. I used it every day for 3 days and broke out in the same pimply rash and raw lips as I did the previous winter. THIS SUCKS because I really adore the packaging, the eco-friendly- ness and the smell. I found it pretty moisturizing and can't understand why an all-natural product would break me out. If it wouldn't have I would def repurchase this.

on 8/15/2011 1:07:00 AM

BEST LIP BALM I HAVE EVER USED.
I thought I couldn't find anything better than a Burt's Bees lipbalm, but I have been proven wrong!
Very moisturizing, doesn't feel sticky on my lips, smells great, 100% natural and 95% organic! What more could you ask for?

As for he packaging, it is soooo cute! My only complaint is the fact that I've very paranoid about denting the lip balm with the cap.

I would recommend this product to anyone!

on 8/14/2011 4:36:00 AM

Honestly this isn't the most hydrating lip balm in the world. It helps to moisturize a little bit but if you have really dry lips don't turn to this as the cure. On the other hand it smells and tastes so yummy! It's really fruity and sweet. This is the best thing about applying the product. If I were to use this as my sole lip balm I would be reapplying once an hour to keep my lips completely moisturized (I have really dry lips). I think the packaging is cute and it's really big so it's hard to lose inside of a large purse. I believe I got this for only $2 and some change so I don't regret the purchase at all. It actually isn't a bad product at all I just won't be repurchasing because I have other things that work better.

on 8/14/2011 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

What was I thinking? Just because the packaging is "different" it doesn't mean it's good stuff. Having a lip balm in a round container just isn't practical. The scent & taste is not pleasant either. I must have been seduced by the packaging when I bought it. By the way, it feels like hard wax on the lips. Not a good product so save your money ladies.

on 8/14/2011 2:49:00 AM

I really didn't like this. I only have tried the summer fruit one but I don't see what is so great about them. The scent is very faint and the product doesn't really go on my lips very well. It's almost like it's a very hard wax.

on 8/14/2011 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have 3 of the EOS lip balms, but this one is my least favorite. First of all, there's nothing exceptionally special about them. They're your typical waxy chapsticks in a ball form. It doesn't make or keep my lips moisturized very well either. I don't mind the packaging, but for those who prefer something small and compact, get something else. It's a bit bulky, but cute if you don't mind it. The smell is a little weird to me. Can't describe it. You'd have to just suck it up and just buy them all to see which ones you like and don't like. I prefer the honeydew melon and lemon-scented ones to this. For reference, my favorite lip balms are: Smith's Rosebud Salve and Mary Kay Satin Lips.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments