eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lip balm is alright, it's not bad but not great. When I first got it I had to put it on once every 15 minutes or so. If I didn't do that then it wouldn't have moisturized my lips as much. I like that it's all-natural because I feel like if I used something with artificial chemicals in it then it won't be as effective....I guess it's just me though. The thing is when I apply this I tend to put a lot on, so it stays for 2 to 3 hours. Even with one or two coats it'll stay for about an hour. So that's a plus. And when the last bit rubs off or soaks in it doesn't feel like your lips got dryer. You should try this lip balm! Just because it didn't work great for me doesn't mean it won't be great for you!

I love the container ! Its different and unique than other lip balms which i like. The lip balm itself was okay for a while, but then i just stopped using it because the smell was so strong, and it just made me nauseous. I like the smell at first though, and the balm itself is smooth but didn't do anything for my lips. It failed as a lip balm but i still like the container. Its about $3-$5 at walgreens with tax, which is a bit more expensive than other lips balms that ACTUALLY work. I wasn't a fan of this but thats just my opinion. If your skeptical of getting this then wait for a sale or a coupon, because it is a bit expensive.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Heard so many people talking about this product. It's the same as most lip balms, only in a different form. I really like how it's not sticky and it's really moisturizing, but honestly it does the same as any other good lip balm. I wanted the Honeysuckle one but they didn't have that so I picked up this one. Next time I'll buy another flavor because after a while the smell gets old.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

After seeing millions of ads screaming BUY BUY BUY about this little thing and seeing all the popularity about it on here I thought I'd buy this. Plus I really like the idea of this lip balm.

Although my 1$ ELF Strawberry lip balm is 10x more moisturizing than this thing that costs me about 4$ at Walgreens, I still very much like it obviously because of it's design. They didn't have summer fruit where I went, they had honeysuckle but that didn't sound like something I would enjoy so I got the strawberry one. I'd love to purchase the Summer Fruit one though.

On first application, its like I was rubbing plastic on my lips, I was getting no product whatsoever and I was like "Oh my god, it can't be this bad..." anyway I kept on rubbing it on my lips over and over.

Finally I had some product moisturizing my lips. It's moisturizing but like I said not that moisturizing. However don't be right off the bat "Screw this" if you don't get any product with the first use, it takes some warming up to get this baby going.

Cute product. Buy again? Maybe. So I guess leaning more towards the yes, just not sure about it.

Like most lipbalms, it is just alright. The unique thing about this is its packaging. It is an egg shape and even the lipbalm inside is round; really cute. Also, the round lipbalm shape makes it easier to put on. It has the perfect consistency for a lipbalm in my opinion. It glides on smooth but it is not too creamy if you know what I mean. I tend to like the more waxy consistency over the petroleum jelly kind of consistency. The best thing about this lipbalm is that it is all natural so you don't have to worry about all the artificial chemicals you are putting into your body if you accidentally lick your lips. This one smells like nectar with a slight grapefruit bitter smell to it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Well first of all I gave this product 2 lippies because of the packaging its so cute. That's probably the only reason why I bought it. But I have to say its not moisturizing enough. My lips felt dry after a while wearing this. One time I got sick and got cold sores on my lips. This had never happened to me while wearing my chapstick everyday as I did with eos. Definitely going back to my chapstick. No doubt.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wish you could be more emphatic. Would I buy this product again? YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Package: Adorable! I love this little round case. It closes firmly, holds quite a bit of product, and has little flat bits to keep it from rolling around too much.

The Product: This is my HG, go-to, everyday lip balm. It keeps my lips soft, smooth, and healthy. It smells amazing, and keeps my lips moisturized all night.

The Price: For something this good, I would pay a LOT more than the measly $2 at my local CVS. <3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

with all the hype i expected these to not suck. i was wrong. how silly am i to fall for the hype? what a stupid package! ugh.
the balm itself is kind of dry, smells like bad candy and it's shaped like a ball...LOL! stupid. yuck. *trash*

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has to be the dumbest thing I own, and I own alot of dumb crap. I have bumble bee slippers, a Wonder Woman trash can, and a Pokemon card collection and this confoundingly stupid lip balm, er, "sphere" beats them all.
I bought this because of the hype, I'll admit. The Summer Fruit flavor sounded the most appealing to me, so I picked that one up. Well, it stinks. Literally. It just smells and tastes bad, like icky peaches. Yeah, the packaging is cute, but HOW is it convenient? At least compared to a small stick with a cap? I can't even fit it in my pocket! And the BALL. What happens when you get to the end? Is that it? And why does it feel like I'm rubbing one of those rubber balls from the grocery store quarter machine on my lips? Even the texture is weird. Ugh.
I gave this product a 2 instead of a 1 because yes, it's cute and pretty easy to find in a purse, and the moisturizing capabilities are mediocre but not horrible. If I were in a pinch and had to use this, I would, but there are so many other lip balms that are so much better, and cheaper, than this.
I guess I just don't get this product. It smells and tastes like overripe fruit and it just looks stupid rubbing a ball on your lips. See? Even describing it sounds gross. Meh.

I have eternally peeling lips. Personally, I dislike lip balms based on petrolatum, and the phenol smell of Carmex just turns me off. This eos balm works really nicely for me. It's colorless lip balm with packaging color-coordinated to the scent. Summer Fruit smells faintly of ripe peaches (which I like - both the faintness and the peachiness). Personally I really like the texture - it's smooth and glides on nicely, it's not hard, sticky, oily/greasy, slippery, or overly waxy. It goes on smooth, and the spherical shape allows me to apply to the area around the lips as well if I need. Also good as a primer under lipcolors. I formerly used Burt's Bee's Pomegranate lip balm, but the scent was too strong and cloying some days (and when it melts in the car, it leaks everywhere). The packaging is a screwtop, more spherical than egg-shaped, with a flat bottom and thumb-sized indentation, and has a satisfying click when fully closed; it is cute to look at, easy to find in a purse, though not practical for stowing in a pants pocket. I'm curious how easy it will be to apply when I get down to the bottom of this, though, LOL. I'd love to try the eos lip balm stick too.

UPDATE - YMMV, but this balm works beautifully for me. Applying once in the morning and once at bedtime, this lip balm completely restored my lips to normal within a week. I don't have to tote it around or reapply during the day, which is perfect for this low-fuss gal. It's become my lip balm of choice! Definitely will repurchase when I run out.

Another note - the sphere is easier for little hands - my toddler daughter prefers the Strawberry Sorbet. She can open and close this without a problem, whereas she really fumbles with traditional chapstick-type tubes (nicks the product with the lid, etc). continued >>

Popular Lip Treatments

Lip Butter
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk