April 16, 2014 | 2079 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by saban

This is only okay. Maybe I got an off batch because my friends love this one. The summer fruit smell is generic and doesn't really appeal to me and what's odd is that this balm feels waxy on my lips. Not moisturizing at all for me.

It's okay to use when I have nothing else around but it's not something I'm going to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by xbeachparadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

one word: AMAZING! its the only lip balm tha doesn't give me those white lines in the corner of my mouth that other lip balms have in the past, the taste isn't fake or artificial and tastes natural, the packaging is SO CUTE which is what originally made me want to buy this, its egg shaped with a flat bottom and can stand and has a rubbery velvety feel like nars sticks or smashbox packaging, however after awhile I started to realize how inconvenient the round ball shape really is, it's bulky and isn't convenient for smaller purses, I haven't even used this one halfway up but I am tempted to buy their vanilla beam or raspberry pomegranate lip balm soon which are in stick form, overall great product and really cheap so you have nothing to lose by trying this

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeupx

Super cute! It smells great and it is very moisturizing. For about 3-4$ it's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lips are chronically dry and I tend to get a lot of flakes. I've dealt with this for 10-15 years. Yes, I drink enough water. I've tried at least 20 balms and most do not work on me. If they do, they usually stop working within 2-3 weeks. This was moisturizing for the first few days, then it just stopped working. I had high hopes because of all the buzz online. I could see this working well if you don't need as much moisture as I do....plus it smells just like lychee, a popular Asian fruit.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Brittanybam

It smells amazing !
The best smelling balm I've owned !
It's like wild peaches and fruit punch

This product doesn't give me that sick waxy feeling in my mouth after I lick my lips, like with classic chapstick , burts bees, Carmex cherry , nivea , ect. Because it's 100 % natural !

The reason I give this a 3 is because it doesn't moisturize my lips , it's more like a flavored fragrance for lips , rather than a balm . I'm sure if you had the time or patience to apply enough , it would be -okay- .
The dome of product is hard , at first I thought there was a film of plastic over it, it's hard to get enough product onto your lips. . It doesn't melt in heat also ;)

The packaging is adorable , might I mention .
I'm still in school and I'm constantly getting asked " where did you get that ?!? Ive heard all about them !"
It has a flat side so it doesn't role away , but if it gets knocked over, it sure can roll haha.
The egg is a nice soft rubber feeling, I like to just roll it around in my hands .
Overall, I like this in a kick-nack way , and I'm glued to my Mac tinted lip conditioner instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

This is not the most moisturizing lip balm ever, so if that if you are looking for mad richness & moisture, look elsewhere. However this is a very good lip balm but in a different way-its the best I have come across for using under lip products. The product goes on quite thin. The dome of product inside is on the hard side, making it difficult to glop this stuff on even if you tried and used pressure. Also, this stuff clings on to the lips, not like ones I've had that feel sort of greasy and slides around. It is only slightly moisturizing, but good enough to prep your lips for that l/s or whatever to go on without affecting the staying power of you lip product.

The scent is a nice sweet/tart summery scent that my bf even digs. I don't find the packaging the most convenient, I thought it would be a snap on instead of a screw on. I have grown to appreciate that its in a relatively hard dome shape. Its a bigger surface area that makes application faster and the hardness of the product allows you to put it on thin and really push the product into your lips. Until I find a lip balm that works just as well under lip products and is even more moisturizing, this is what I will prep my lips with before l/s or gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by melanie1544

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm. It smells good, tastes good and hydrates. Best one I've tried yet!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by hellokt1281

I'm from Vancouver Canada and this is very hard to find here. It took me moths of waiting to get it since its always sold out. RW&CO is the only place i know around the city that sells it, though the saleslady said it could be found at Aberdeens Mall for freakin $20 each!!!!
I love d packaging, so cute! So smooth on my lips specially if u put it on overnight, my lips are so soft the next day. I always have dry lips and i hate it everytime I put lipstick on my lips were still chapped even under a moisturising lipstick. But no more of that after using eos lipbalm, my regular lipstick just glides on easily and doesn't chap anymore. I got 1 of each color for CAD$6 each and definitely worth it! I love this product and this particular color too.. Summer fruit

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by ChaseLoxingly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the eos lip balms but not this flavor. Frankly, I think it smells like cat pee and grosses me out. Love the lemon one though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by sexykoala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I paid more for the packaging and the scent (Peachy-O's)/flavor. Dried out my lips, which went totally went against what it's marketed for. Probably the worst lip balm I've tried. The packaging is cute and convenient, but save your money for a Nivea Kiss of Moisture instead.