November 27, 2014 | 880 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cute concept, okay fragrance, terrible balm. It's like massaging my lips with a candle. No moisturization whatsoever.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by KPF760

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has been one of the worst lip balms I've ever used. Actually makes my lips drier. Wears off really fast, doesn't moisturize. Burts Bees and Nivea are 100 times better. Won't even consider repurchasing. Waste of money.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by ijenesqt

I like this product due to the smell and shape. I think it's ideal for women with big purses lol. The only thing that I didnt like about it, is when I applied it on my lips, it felt kind of thick and greasy. You can definitely feel it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by SDSP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use the lemon sphere daily but I left it at work so I decided to pick up Summer Fruit for my purse. It's not knocking my socks off! The smell really turns you off after a few hours. I will not purchase EOS' Lip balm sphere in Summer Fruit again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

This tastes awful. Yes tastes, because balm ends up in your mouth, like it or not. It doesn't apply well, doesnt moisturize for crap, and the packaging freaking sucks. Nivea is a million times better.

Notice most people who love this are 18&under? Maybe the kitsch factor is paying off. Just sayin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ImABlackPoem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Keeps my lips moisturized and it smells great. I know the packaging is one of EOS's selling points, but it makes the balm quite bulky to carry especially since I'm one of those ladies who likes to carry small handbags.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by graciemp30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! It's packaging is adorable and it moisturizes my lips really well. I really recommend this! Oh, and it smells really good!:)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by hennehosa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So cute but doesn't do anything for my lips! If you're looking for moisture, don't buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ArchAngelAmaris

This is my favorite lip balm. The summer fruit scent is just amazing, I can't get enough. It does leave my lips feeling smooth and treated. I don't know why so many people are saying it doesn't feel like it works, I guess they just have weird lip texture or something. This definitely works. It is very nicely packaged, which is why I bought this in the first place. The screw on cap is a nice touch, it keeps the balm protected and it won't accidentally open in my purse and ruin everything.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

This lip balm is so cute! I just love using it because it's so unique.
The scent is okay..not my favorite but I don't hate it. Also not the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used, but it does the job.
Obviously not really a pocket lip balm, but I throw one in my purse one on my vanity and one in the bathroom.
Love the egg shaped design. My dog loves them too, he think they're his toys :p