January 30, 2015 | 1016 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by HuyenChau7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What can I say? I just love this lip balm!!! The egg packaging is sooo cute!!!! This summer fruit flavour is sooo creamy and glides right on my lips! I find it's a bit more moisturizing and smoother than the honeysuckle one.

However, I took a lippie off because of the smell...it smelled a bit like my tent :/
When I heard "summer fruit", I thought of a fruit punch type smell or something. But it had this really strange "undersmell" that reminded me of my tent. It wasn't all that appealing to the nose. And it kinda made my nose tingle like I was smelling some soda (sprite in particular).
However, other than the smell, this lip balm is so moisturizing, cute, and fantastic!! The price is reasonable too for such a cute product! I found my eos lip balm at pharma plus for 3.49 on sale. Regular price was 3.99!
Definitely reccomend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 5:34:00 AM More reviews by mistylovesnikras

This is a fantastic product that moisturizes and feels sumptuous on my lips. I was expecting something different after hearing how dry this product was but I finally broke down and tried this and love it. My lips can be sensitive and they tend to peel and dry out a lot so lip balm is important to me. However, I often myself crouching between a mix of greasy or crayony dry. This is a perfect texture; there is nothing greasy about it but it does feel moisturizing on the lips. The plastic cap keeps it from drying out and let us not lie..the packaging is fun. I have not one bad thing to say about this as my lip skin texture has improved after a week of use, it is very cheap and smells fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by DarkCircIes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

From hating this balm to using it everyday at the moment. When first use this product, I hated it and have dissatisfaction such as bulky packaging and its hard texture, etc.

With just a little twist, I turned from abandoned it to using it everyday.
1. I set this on the area where I do my makeup every morning (vanity etc)
2. Throw it in my purse instead of stuffing it into a makeup bag (the shape of this balm is unique, so it can easily be found in your larger purse ^_^

Eventhough the texture of this balm is hard (which I don't like) but I have to say the product has been working great for my lips. Unlike most other balm, it doesn't give me the lard on my lips type of greasy/wet feel. It just smooth out lip lines and it almost feel like a protective film on my lips, I know it sounds super weird, but I like it alright!

Will probably not repurchase this same scent, but most definitely will continued to buy this line of lip balm. In fact,

Full Size Image

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2011 4:54:00 AM More reviews by 777designz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the Honeysuckle Honeydew and Summer Fruit when they were on sale 2/$5 at Ulta. I've heard so many people exclaiming how this is the best lip balm ever so I have been very eager to try this for a long time. I should have trusted my gut instict to avoid this since I've had such bad luck with EOS products in the past. Much like their shave cream this provides no moisture at all. After a few days of using it my lips started to get drier. Soon after I started using it I noticed the texture on the outside got kind of hard, making it difficult to apply. Maybe this is a nit-picky but the huge round shape bothers me.. It's so awkward to apply and takes up a ton of space. Forget about ever sticking it in your pocket! Makes me wonder, didn't anyone ever test this to see how functional a big round chapstick is to use?!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked this lip balm. It smell very good and moisten my lips for the cold weather. One downfall for this lip balm is that it dried out or gets harder during the cold weather as it's being exposed to air or oxygen. I recommend storing this closed to a warm area or near a lamp. After I open this lip balm and used it for about a week, it turns hard so when i tried to apply it to my lips, the lip balm wont glide on as easy as when i first bought it. I had to rub it on the back of my hand to warm it up. I have tried this in the lemon scent and the summer fruit. The packaging makes this lip balm looks very sturdy and not cheap. Very different view of a lip balm, fun and creative. My daughter likes to use it too because of the round egg looking feature. I would definitely buy it again if i run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by 3Mookie3

It's okay. I bought it for the packaging, and because I'm addicted to lip balms in general. It smells nice, does a decent job of moisturizing. I like the container, but it's really not possible to stick this balm into your pocket. I probably won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Love8Brain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this "free" at Rite Aid on sale and with UPs. It dries my lips. It is silly to try and use as it is four times larger than human lips. The third time I used this, the balm broke off the round base.

It smells good. It's a cute design. I love cute packaging. I can be overpowered by cute packaging. But the fact is it is not functional and it takes up too much space. Overall, very annoying. Never again. I do not understand why this is all the rage. It only made my lips dry and pissed me off.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this balm because it seemed like a very cute. The little ball shape caught my attention and I bought it. To be honest this stuff is minimal at best, it moisturizes, but I'm constantly reapplying. The ball itself isn't very efficient, takes up a lot of space in my makeup bag and looks kinda weird in my jean pocket. I'll just stick with my regular chapstick from now on.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by littlepinkpony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, it's a fun idea at first. Lip balm? IN BALL FORM? Dear lord! Well, when I used it it didn't moisturize my lips. at all. On the bright side, it smelled & tasted nice. I can't judge it on the price, I got this as a gift.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by doneypinkhoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I HATE THIS PRODUCT. Does not moisturize the lips and has one of the most a horrible scent!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No