April 18, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2004 4:00:00 PM More reviews by angellical

Love this stuff but I'm a lipgloss junkie. Couldn't figure out for the longest why my boyfriend had little sparkles on his cheek until I looked at my Juicy tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So sticky, so viscous, so thick, so expensive, and yet I love these glosses. They have a fun flavor to them and are very shiny. They're also fairly long lasting for gloss. I want to buy them agian and again and again.....

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2004 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ashin121

Very sticky! Every time the wind blows, my long hair ALWAYS gets stuck onto my lips... very gross.. However it does look great on lips and smells good! Would recommend Chanel or Christian Dior lip gloss

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2004 11:46:00 PM More reviews by lilraine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Way to sticky for me. The taste is nice and it does look nice until my hair gets stuck to it every time I wear it down. Salley Hanson actually has a great tube gloss. It tastes good and is not nearly as sticky as Juicy Tubes. Oh, and the price is much cheaper for a better product in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2004 9:35:00 PM More reviews by hurleygirl777

It's a great tasting product and it looks great on. My only hang-up about it is that if you are wearing your hair down, and if the slightest breeze comes along, your hair will stick in it like no other. It's also very expensive for what it is. Miracle is my favorite color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Hyesung

Lancome Juicy tubes rock! My favorites are Dreamsicle, No Reserve, Celebrity, and Miracle. I love how they smell and feel. Some people don't like how they are really thick, but i love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2004 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Jr8Gal

I absolutely cannot live without my Juicy Tube Lipgloss! My favorite, everyday color, is sun bronze. I have a medium, warm complexion and it's the perfect color- a brownish rose color. I get mine of Ebay for half the cost of what they are in the stores. I have three of them so that I never go without. They're also small enough to carry in your pocket and very easy to apply. (As a teacher, I cannot take time to apply lipcolor in front of my students all day!) I cannot tell you how many compliments I received when I first started wearing this shade. Isn't too sticky for me and lasts quite a long time on my lips. If they ever discontinued this color Juicy Tubes, I would definitely cry! I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2004 11:36:00 AM More reviews by beautifulskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love my Juicy Tube, both the texture & color. I got Candy Cane as a freebie through an Allure mag promotion, but I would definitely pay full price for other colors.
The Juicy Tubes have won lots of beauty awards for best new product for good reason. The gloss is thick & gooey with a fine gold shimmer in the sheer gloss. Top marks!
My only compliant is this is a lip gloss to forgo on a windy day. If your hair blows into your face when you're wearing this gloss some of your hair will get mired in the lip gloss.
There have been lots of imitators, but there's only one Juicy Tube lip gloss.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2004 9:19:00 PM More reviews by BeatrixKiddo

Everytime I walk into a shop and see these, I so badly want to buy one because the're so cute, but then I try some on and remember how glue-like and disgusting they feel on my lips. As for the smell, it's not half as good as The Body shop's Born lippy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2004 6:44:00 AM More reviews by chanelancomestila

The best wetlooking lip gloss....it's shine is unmatched, even by Stila and Mac...the smell is heavenly...bit sticky...but which lipgloss isn't? It doesn't have musch staying power but that's ok...they give quite a lot of gloss 15 ml for SGD $29...much more reasonable than Stila...i have it in a couple of finishes...and they all look good and smell yummy!