E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 10/8/2011 7:49:00 PM

A great multi-purpose brush. I use it for my mac blot powder, picks up just the perfect amount. It is soft, but not too soft, which I absolutely love. It is only $1 at Target and dries overnight even thought it's incredibly dense. I know of other people who use this as a blush brush or foundation brush. This is a must have!!!

on 10/6/2011 4:14:00 PM

This brush is amazing I use it for my powder all the time and it works great. The brush is very soft and it's not pricey at all. You can get it at target or the eye lips face website. I do have a backup for this brush because I love it so much!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This brush is AMAZING! great for powder foundation or liquid, bronzers, blushes, anything! soft and dense. and very affordable. i've had mine for almost 6 months and no shedding. the handle does come loose like most elf brushes but idc! i love it! excellent brush.

on 10/6/2011 4:05:00 AM

I love using this to blend out liquid foundation.

I Love This Brush! its So Soft Its great With Liquid Foundation! I just Love It So Much <3

on 9/30/2011 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This brush is crazy soft. The bristles are dense and give you flawless coverage. I have yet to experience any fallout with bristles. The only complaint I have is that the brush (as is true with many e.l.f. brushes) has a tendency to come loose from the handle. It's nothing that can't be easily fixed with a little superglue. It's great when you find inexpensive products that deliver.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Only 3 dollars for a high quality brush, it's simply unheard of, but it's true! This has got to be the softest brush I have ever owned and I have never experienced any shedding. You must try it!

on 9/30/2011 12:47:00 PM

I LOVE THIS BRUSH
I have the MAC 198 (i think) the larger stippling brush and i find that using the elf powder brush is SO much better because the bristles are denser therefore giving you a fuller more flawless coverage. I use it with a variety of liquid foundations as it states on the website it can be used with liquid products aswell.
Id totally recomend buying this product its so cheap and gives you a flawless foundation!

on 9/30/2011 12:18:00 PM

great brush, i think i paid about $6 on it off ebay including postage. I live in Australia but we dont get ELF here and i saw all the rave reviews on makeupalley. I use this to apply my mineral foundation. Does and excellent job. The bristles are dense and thick and soft! i like the ergononmic handle. This is a a great product at a great price. I dont use it to apply liquid foundation, but for mineral foundation its perfect! Buy it, this brush is fabulous!

on 9/29/2011 3:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I chose this brush over my MAC 130 brush for liquid foundation. I think I've said enough.