Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation

3.6

Water, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Talc, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Squalane, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Oleic Acid, Methylparaben, Lecithin, Propylparaben, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Trisodium EDTA, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica (Cl 77019), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Ultramarines (Cl 77007). 6/1/09

on 1/18/2002 12:10:00 AM

Fantastic foundation! I've been using it for a year now and I'm not even half way through it. I apply it with a damp Vincent Longo Water Canvas sponge and it goes on sheer and natural. A true staple for me!

on 12/6/2001 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Grease in a bottle! Just what I've always wanted!

on 10/20/2001 8:41:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very nice, matte foundation--great for oiler skin types. I used "Sunny Beige" and it matched my medium, yellow toned skin well. However, this foundation "felt" like foundation on my skin. I ended up swapping mine away.

on 9/24/2001 12:03:00 AM

I have oily skin and wanted a foundation with medium to full coverage and have been happy with LM foundation. I like the fact that it contains more pigment than some of the other foundations out there, and you can control how much coverage you want by using it with a sponge for less coverage or your fingertips for more coverage.
The LM transluscent powder works well with this.

on 9/23/2001 11:59:00 AM

This foundation gives you good and natural coverage and the pump on the bottle makes it easier to use. I like the consistency as well. So far this the best foundation I have ever used. I bought LORAC because of its review, but was very disappointed since it didn't give me any coverage. I ended up coming back to this product.

on 7/26/2001 1:48:00 PM

This is my first day wearing this, but I already love it! Love the pump, makes it so much easier, and I really love the way it goes on. I wear Warm Ivory. And after an hour or so, my face is still matte. I love shimmer, but I like my foundation to be matte. Great stuff!

JT

on 7/24/2001 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my Holy Grail of foundation!! I have oily skin and I am a PPP and the Warm Ivory suits me perfectly. My only complaint is the packaging...a pump bottle. It stays matte all day and doesn't crease, streak or fade.

on 7/16/2001 7:46:00 PM

This foundation is one of my favorites for my combo skin. Applied with a damp sponge, it blends really well and provides sheer to medium coverage. It stays on longer than others I've tried. Although it doesn't exactly control oiliness, at least it doesn't add to the problem! The color range seems impressive, and the pump dispenser is lovely.

on 7/3/2001 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my holy grail foundation. I am VERY pale (slightly lighter than a MAC NC15) and Laura's shade "Porcelain" is a perfect match. I like the texture, and the fact that a little goes a long way. It also lasts all day!

on 6/30/2001 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this when I first got it, but after a while I decided that not only was it not worth the work - the whole "flawless face technique" but the color wasn't perfect for me either. The one thing I did really like was the pump bottle - no mess and no germs! But mostly I think her stuff is overrated.