September 2, 2014 | 1863 users online

Liquid - Laura Mercier - Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2001 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Kathey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily skin and wanted a foundation with medium to full coverage and have been happy with LM foundation. I like the fact that it contains more pigment than some of the other foundations out there, and you can control how much coverage you want by using it with a sponge for less coverage or your fingertips for more coverage.
The LM transluscent powder works well with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2001 11:59:00 AM More reviews by sonnia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation gives you good and natural coverage and the pump on the bottle makes it easier to use. I like the consistency as well. So far this the best foundation I have ever used. I bought LORAC because of its review, but was very disappointed since it didn't give me any coverage. I ended up coming back to this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2001 1:48:00 PM More reviews by JT14

This is my first day wearing this, but I already love it! Love the pump, makes it so much easier, and I really love the way it goes on. I wear Warm Ivory. And after an hour or so, my face is still matte. I love shimmer, but I like my foundation to be matte. Great stuff!

JT

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2001 6:34:00 PM More reviews by gingersype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my Holy Grail of foundation!! I have oily skin and I am a PPP and the Warm Ivory suits me perfectly. My only complaint is the packaging...a pump bottle. It stays matte all day and doesn't crease, streak or fade.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2001 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Heddy

This foundation is one of my favorites for my combo skin. Applied with a damp sponge, it blends really well and provides sheer to medium coverage. It stays on longer than others I've tried. Although it doesn't exactly control oiliness, at least it doesn't add to the problem! The color range seems impressive, and the pump dispenser is lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2001 2:16:00 PM More reviews by theunblonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail foundation. I am VERY pale (slightly lighter than a MAC NC15) and Laura's shade "Porcelain" is a perfect match. I like the texture, and the fact that a little goes a long way. It also lasts all day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2001 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Tara

I really liked this when I first got it, but after a while I decided that not only was it not worth the work - the whole "flawless face technique" but the color wasn't perfect for me either. The one thing I did really like was the pump bottle - no mess and no germs! But mostly I think her stuff is overrated.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2001 3:17:00 PM More reviews by istella

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hated this stuff. It went on like glue and seemed to settle into pores I didn't even know I had! The color matched great for about an hour then started to turn on me. No matter what I tried, it just didn't work out. Luckily, the SA gave me a sample, otherwise I'd have made a b-line for the store to take it back.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2001 2:59:00 PM More reviews by KateEm

This is the best medium to full covrage foundation I have tried. Excellent color match, and good wear. I am quite oily, and I do need to use an oil blotting powder 2 to 3 times a day. The finish of this product is perfect - makes my skin look its best!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2001 6:42:00 AM More reviews by kristen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have combination skin which has the tendancy to be dry but I also get the occasional break-out. I found this product difficult to use. The consistancy was too thick and would not spread on my skin. You are supposed to use it with a sponge which I hate. I love to use my fingers. I like to use oil free products but I had to return this one.