Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation

3.6

Water, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Talc, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Squalane, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Oleic Acid, Methylparaben, Lecithin, Propylparaben, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Trisodium EDTA, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica (Cl 77019), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Ultramarines (Cl 77007). 6/1/09

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this already. This foundation is perfect for really achieving a polished look. One has to take a little time and care in doing so, but it goes on looking beautiful. The shades are also not too yellow - I wear Blush Ivory and find it about the same intensity as Stila B but without the overly yellow cast. This isn't a foundation you can just slap on, so I don't use it every day. It is easier for me now to just cover problem spots with my Cle de Peau concealer and call it a day. But if I want a really polished look, this is the stuff.
My only complaint is that it can get creasy if you don't apply powder over it evenly, and achieve the right balance of moisture on your skin before applying.
At 38 it is pricey but I still haven't finished my bottle. Would purchase again.

Oil free foundation is the BEST foundation I've ever used. Color match is perfect, and the foundation lasts on my sensitive yet combination skin. This definitely gives me the flawless face! Worth every penny and then some!!!!!

Fantastic foundation! I've been using it for a year now and I'm not even half way through it. I apply it with a damp Vincent Longo Water Canvas sponge and it goes on sheer and natural. A true staple for me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Grease in a bottle! Just what I've always wanted!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very nice, matte foundation--great for oiler skin types. I used "Sunny Beige" and it matched my medium, yellow toned skin well. However, this foundation "felt" like foundation on my skin. I ended up swapping mine away.

I have oily skin and wanted a foundation with medium to full coverage and have been happy with LM foundation. I like the fact that it contains more pigment than some of the other foundations out there, and you can control how much coverage you want by using it with a sponge for less coverage or your fingertips for more coverage.
The LM transluscent powder works well with this.

This foundation gives you good and natural coverage and the pump on the bottle makes it easier to use. I like the consistency as well. So far this the best foundation I have ever used. I bought LORAC because of its review, but was very disappointed since it didn't give me any coverage. I ended up coming back to this product.

This is my first day wearing this, but I already love it! Love the pump, makes it so much easier, and I really love the way it goes on. I wear Warm Ivory. And after an hour or so, my face is still matte. I love shimmer, but I like my foundation to be matte. Great stuff!

JT

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my Holy Grail of foundation!! I have oily skin and I am a PPP and the Warm Ivory suits me perfectly. My only complaint is the packaging...a pump bottle. It stays matte all day and doesn't crease, streak or fade.

This foundation is one of my favorites for my combo skin. Applied with a damp sponge, it blends really well and provides sheer to medium coverage. It stays on longer than others I've tried. Although it doesn't exactly control oiliness, at least it doesn't add to the problem! The color range seems impressive, and the pump dispenser is lovely.