August 1, 2014 | 1798 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Interesting product. I tried using this on my cheeks and under my eyes and it gives me a slight glow. Today I used it on my eyelids over my existing eyeshaodw (inner corner) and then did the smokey eye on the outer corner, and this created a beautiful sultry look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by leslyevalentin

I really wanted a product to give me a natural glow without looking oily or overdone, and this totally did the job! I use it everyday in my makeup routine and since I've been using it, many people have told me that I look like I'm glowing. The packaging is fun and the application is unique, but totally works. This is a must have in your collection!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by LaBellaVita323

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

THIS. was so worth the wait. SO worth the price. AMAZING.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by cutyfish

Love this product. HOWEVER, do not get this from the SF downtown Macy's Benefit store. The sales person who was reluctant to help me had a horrible atttitude. Then she grabbed a high beam from the shelf which was farther away from where the rest of high beam's were placed. She directly gave it to the cashier without having me looked at it (which I thought was normal). So I didn't think too much about it until I got back home and I saw small specks in the bottle!! I went back to the store the next day and the person there was trying to deny it at first, but when I compare it with the other ones on the shelf, it's SO obvious that the one I got was a bad product!! This story just teaches me to check my purchase before leaving the store every freaking time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by pempem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

a very good highlighter! i don't use foundation or any base makeup because it gives me rash. i use high beam then benetint and looks good to me. i also apply it with no other makeup and my face looks newly washed. my friends bought high beam too and they match it with their blushes. it's a bit expensive but it's a wonderful product so i'll buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by jelena14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product a lot. It gives your face a nice glow and it blends well with make-up or blush. Can be used under your eyes and mixed with your concealer. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by crystaljewel10

The Benefit High Beam is a great highlighter. The texture is super smooth and refined. The nail polish style bottle adds the perfect touch and really seems to make applying the product super easy. What I really love is that it's actually a pretty inexpensive product since there is so much liquid highlighter in the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Sugarrsweet1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a nice highlighter because it dosent have glitter and gives a nice subtle sheen, although its not a good highlighter by itself it needs a powder highlighter dusted over it to make it pop and set or else it will melt of your face.. packaging is cute but not practical and it has raised in price by 2 pounds not alot but dude we're in a recession... defintley other better ones out there e.g. no.7 highlighter twice the amount of product and brush applicator ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by buggyness

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought into the hype for this product as I was hoping for dewy glowing skin. I just don't think that look is possible for me as this just didn't do much-it didn't show up at all on my pale skin. It's totally overpriced for what you get but does seem to last a while. I'm sure there's something cheaper out there that will work better for me. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by madams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a great highlighter and gives my skin a lovely understated glow .
I only need to apply a little, a couple of dots on the cheekbone will do and also on my cupids bow and the centre of my lips.
However, it is quite expensive yet does last for a long time, but you can get many cheaper alternatives which are similar such as MEMEME beat the blues highlighter for under a fiver.