BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Great product, I've looked for other highlighters but I keep coming back so it must be good! All you need is a tiny amount, pat, pat,pat and you have lush glowing skin. Would repurchase if I run out tho I've had mine 2 years and still have a 1/3 left

on 3/3/2010 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this in a sample size....maybe I am just inept at using this stuff but I don't think I will use it again. It made my skin look sallow. I will try to use it again sometime and report back better results if applicable.

on 3/3/2010 7:51:00 AM

This is the best cream highlighter I have ever used and one of my top favourite Benefit products. My favourite way to wear this is a few dots blended across the top of my cheek bone. It gives a lovely naturaly shine.

This product also makes Benetint an even better product!! By putting a few dots of Benetint and a few dots of High Beam and blend them together you get a lovely flushed glow on your cheeks. The bottle also lasts ages!

on 3/3/2010 2:26:00 AM

I think this is a fabulous product. I love the applicator and the color is lovely. A very little amount is needed, so it will probably last me forever. I would buy it again, but I probably wouldn't need to!

on 3/2/2010 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I initially bought this and I thought I would love it but the first few times I used it, I absolutely hated it, because I was loading on way too much. You only need the slightest bit for this to work. It's a great highlighter, but it does have a lot of shimmer so you need to be super careful with it. It looks especially great with matte blushes and as a highlight on the brow bone. I also use it on the tip of my nose (which is sort of wide,) to make it look a bit thinner and it's really worked well thus far. This really livens up my face, esp. when I'm looking really tired. I chose "would not repurchase" because you get a whole lot in the container- I've had mine for about 2-3 months and I sincerely doubt I have even made the tiniest dent in the bottle. Overall this is a really nice highlighter, easily blended with a nice amount of shimmer!

I bought this product with hopes that it would give me the perfect modelesque glow. I do have oily skin so I have to be very cautious when applying this product as overapplication can result in a disco like appearance and excessive shine. Overall I love the effects this products provides and I love the retro appearance and this product will last for ages!!!!

on 3/1/2010 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this product. Really brightens up my skin and makes it look alive. Easy to work into make up and blends really well. The only thing I don't like it the applicator (nail polish brush) whose only purpose is to get the product from the bottle to my face. have to use my fingers to blend ect. which i feel wastes some product. Still love the overall look i get from this product.

I wanted to love this, I adore highlighters who doesn't want glowing skin and a dewy look. Yet this was a miss with me. Its a luminous pinky opal colour in the bottle. I don't think it goes with all skin tones. My paler friend has this and it looks great on her. I love bronzer and blush yet this wasn't easy to put over nor under. Secondly after a few days of use I found the applicator annoying, I say this time and time again IF I have to use my fingers at the end to apply then don't bother with a stupid brush please! What are these people thinking? It went gloopey and goopy and if I put it directly on my skin the application was too much. If I put it on my hand then that means some product was wasted. I didn't mix it with foundation or other things....some people say that its nicer that way. Nars multiples are better highlighters as well as MAC cream colours like Luna & Shell are great with better packaging and texture and colour.

on 2/26/2010 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I like this stuff a lot. It's easy to apply and blend, and the color works well, especially with my PPP complexion. I've had the same bottle for years and I use it pretty frequently. I use it as a highlighter on my brow bones, the inner corners of my eyes, the top of my cheekbones and the cupid's bow of my lips. It never looks to glittery and it also blends well wiht Benetint to make a gorgeous natural looking blush. It may seem expensive initially, but condidering you only have to use a little tiny dab in most cases, this bottle lasts forever, making this very economical.

on 2/26/2010 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Ok. Originally i hated this. I thought it was just way too light for my olive skin. I also thought it made me look even oilier but i recant that all. I was appying it all wong. After watching about 300 you tube videos i got it! Haha! Actually i like this product alot. A real lot! My glow is amazing! I use this high on my cheek bones, above brow bone and a slice down my nose. I pat instead of rub and it seems to not stimulate as much oil as if i rubbed it in. With this product, less is so much more. A little goes such a long way. Im very pleased and i will definately repurchase when needed.

Video Reviews & Tutorials