August 22, 2014 | 1812 users online

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG tweezers.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 11:58:00 AM More reviews by DrsWife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the best tweezers. Throw out all others and just keep these around. I love them, the best investment I have EVER made in beauty products/tools. Ladies, you must purchase these. Total high quality do not waste your time and $ on cheap disposable products when you can have these around for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2005 9:07:00 PM More reviews by nlam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have had a pair of the slant tweezers and the precision point tweezers for years, and cannot function without these. i use them to manage my VERY black eyebrows, and the point tweezers are incredible at getting the hairs just as they're starting to show. the slant tweezers will grab almost anything without breaking the hair shaft.
update: using these for over 8 years and now my eyebrows have the occasional WHITE hair - but the tweezers are still amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sumsam777

The BEST. I will only buy Tweezerman. Just spend the $17-$18. You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2005 2:58:00 AM More reviews by kitten33

These are the best tweezers I've ever used. Sent them off to get sharpened and thought I would die without them. Lucky for me, they sent them back very quickly, and for FREE. Will get another pair just to have on hand. A little pricey ($18), worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2005 8:05:00 PM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

How did I ever survive without these?????? Buy two -- keep one at work for emergencies.

Now if I can just get my hubby to stop using them for splinters -- he gives it the thumbs up, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2005 9:34:00 PM More reviews by spvintage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

GREAT tweezers. I use this in conjunction with sharper image magnifying mirror. You see every little hair and I only have to tweeze once a month now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2005 3:48:00 PM More reviews by sabet

High quality. The thing about these is that using them somehow just hurts less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2005 4:34:00 PM More reviews by aligator

My last pair of tweezers were so dull they wouldn't even yank out the hairs that were there.. So, I went out and bought the travel kit at Sephora that came with a slanted tweezer and a pointed tweezer. WOW!! I have NEVER used tweezers like this before! They get all of the hard to reach hairs and are absolutely wonderful!!! The travel kit I bought was $24 and comes in a little cylinder tube so I can bring it in my purse with me. It's truly an awesome little kit to invest in!! I am very surprised that Tweezerman does lifetime sharpening too!! That is an even bigger plus!! I will never have to buy another tweezer again!! Go get this!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2005 12:41:00 PM More reviews by alisnot

I don't understand this.

I have naturally huge, bushy (and connected, ew) brows that I've been plucking DAILY to keep under control for almost 15 years now. I've tried 3 different tweezerman tweezers and they've barely grabbed one hair. I've even sent brand new ones in for sharpening and NOTHING.
Is there some trick? I'm perplexed.