April 21, 2014 | 1873 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2005 8:05:00 PM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

How did I ever survive without these?????? Buy two -- keep one at work for emergencies.

Now if I can just get my hubby to stop using them for splinters -- he gives it the thumbs up, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2005 9:34:00 PM More reviews by spvintage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

GREAT tweezers. I use this in conjunction with sharper image magnifying mirror. You see every little hair and I only have to tweeze once a month now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2005 3:48:00 PM More reviews by sabet

High quality. The thing about these is that using them somehow just hurts less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2005 4:34:00 PM More reviews by aligator

My last pair of tweezers were so dull they wouldn't even yank out the hairs that were there.. So, I went out and bought the travel kit at Sephora that came with a slanted tweezer and a pointed tweezer. WOW!! I have NEVER used tweezers like this before! They get all of the hard to reach hairs and are absolutely wonderful!!! The travel kit I bought was $24 and comes in a little cylinder tube so I can bring it in my purse with me. It's truly an awesome little kit to invest in!! I am very surprised that Tweezerman does lifetime sharpening too!! That is an even bigger plus!! I will never have to buy another tweezer again!! Go get this!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2005 12:41:00 PM More reviews by alisnot

I don't understand this.

I have naturally huge, bushy (and connected, ew) brows that I've been plucking DAILY to keep under control for almost 15 years now. I've tried 3 different tweezerman tweezers and they've barely grabbed one hair. I've even sent brand new ones in for sharpening and NOTHING.
Is there some trick? I'm perplexed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2005 11:04:00 AM More reviews by lepoops

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

these are the best tweezers, make no bones about it. I have had mine for about 6 years and they are still going strong. Free sharpening service, lifetime guarantee. I have the slanted ones which are great and they come in a groovy pink colour, so you'll always find them, brilliant!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2005 3:27:00 PM More reviews by sassysisster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are better than the covergirls, maybellines, etc. but average in comparison to Rubis Swiss Tweezers. The Rubis tweezers are like nothing I've tried before and I make all of my friends that use tweezers to try them. They all love these tweezers! They are pricey $28, but worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2005 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Jetje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely the best!I can remove very tiny upcoming hairs so well.So worth the money.Stop wasting money at cheaper ones that have to be replaced all the time and don't do their job well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2005 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Had my Tweezerman for about 2 years and I will never use another brand! These babies do the trick and pull out every last bit of hair out. True, they are a bit pricey ($18 at Sally's), but for FREE sharpening for LIFE? That's a bargain if I ever heard one. So great, even my DH sneaks it out of my medicine cabinet and uses it for his ingrown hairs on his face!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2005 11:21:00 PM More reviews by pramy

ummm, i dunno about this, i picked one up today at SDM and paid 20 CAD for it. when i tried it the tweezer seemed average to me....
i'll update if my opinion changes later.

**UPDATE**
i returned it....its just not as good as i expected.