Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

Absolutely a "must have" for anyone. The best tweezers you will ever find.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

These are hands down THE best tweezers out on the market. I own 2 of them. And I would never go anywhere without them and the company gives free sharpening for their products

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The BEST tweezers i've ever used! I have the slanted kind and it's amazing when grooming my brows. It tweezes the tiniest stray hairs and is pretty precise in pulling one at a time. i didn't believe it till i bought one and used it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Best tweezers. Well worth the $18 because they (practically) last forever. I bought the slanted one. It's like a two-in-one product, a sharp point and a flat edge. Love it.

Best tweezers ever made, no doubt about it. Well worth the price - I think I paid about $15.

Well worth the $18 I paid at Sephora since it will probably last a lifetime. Tweezerman will pull out any hair that is above the surface of the skin. My husband swears by my Tweezerman. It is excellent for pulling out stray grey hairs.

Awesome tweezers, best I've ever used. They get little shorter hairs that all the other tweezers I've tried don't have a chance of grabbing, although I still have problems with occasionally breaking hairs I feel that's due to technique rather than the tweezers. If I ever lose these (which I probably will) I will definitely repurchase, I can't live without them now!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have used the slant tip tweezers for about 5 years. It works fairly well, but breaks hair off too often for an $18 pair of tweezers! Also doesn't get the really fine hairs on my brow bone. Previously I had very old Revlon (i think) tweezers that were my Mom's for years, so we are talking early 1970's vintage probably, which were the best tweezers I ever had. Unfortunately, DH took them when he was teaching to use in his classroom and they promptly got lost. The tweezerman was my replacement but they aren't as good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great tweezer as everyone already knows. If you don't already have a pair, get these now.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had a pair of Tweezersmans many years ago, but I stopped using them because half the time they would cut off the little brow hairs at the base before I got a chance to pluck them and it drove me fug buck. Fast forward ten years, and Iím looking for a new pair of tweezers to replace my drugstore brand so I come looking at MUA to see what was what. Based on all of the overwhelmingly positive reviews, I immediately went out that afternoon and bought a pair of pink (breast cancer awareness) Tweezermans at my local Sallys Beauty. I swear, I mustíve been suffering from selective amnesia, because I had totally forgotten my previous experience with this brand! Sure enough, when I got home and started attacking my seriously overgrown eyebrows, not to mention the five evil little black chin hairs (ladies, if you donít have them yet, donít be too smug because I guarantee one morning youíll wake up and find that theyíve sprouted from your chin virtually overnight!!) with my new prized purchase, on just about every other grasp, the damn things immediately began severing the hair off at the skin when I went to grab it, and I remembered why I stopped using my old Tweezermans in the first place. The thing is, the Tweezermans are rather like me: when theyíre good, theyíre very, very good, but when theyíre bad.... I dunno, maybe itís just my hair-pulling technique. Does anyone else have this problem? Iíll keep using my Tweezermans until they wear out, or until I drop them and the tension gets sprung, but I donít know if Iíd be willing to replace them. Maybe next time Iíll try a pair of tweezers by Anastasia, the Beverly Hills eyebrow-shaping guru to the stars...? And, hey, another ďprestige" brand of tweezers that I've seen at my local Sallys is Mehaz Rubis Slanted Tweezer, which I think sell for around $32USD (as opposed to $18USD for most Tweezermans), but I haven't heard anything about them so I don't know if -- in this case -- more expensive necessarily means better....Maybe Iím just being to damn particular, but really Ė is it too much to ask that a pair of tweezers not slice the hair off at the base before I can pluck it out????

Popular Misc Beauty Tools