Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 5/16/2005 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I agree with one of the previous reviewers that "everyone should have Tweezerman tweezers." This is the HG of all tweezers no matter what type you purchase.

I own the Painless Plucker. Don't let the implement-of-torture look fool you. By squeezing the sides in, it grabs the hair and quickly plucks it. It may take some getting used to in using this type, but it is so much quicker than standard tweezers.

I found mine online years ago for $7.00. The price is $9.00, which is quite inexpensive for a Tweezerman product.

I have yet to return these to the manufacturer for a repair or replacement.

Highly Recommended!

on 5/10/2005 4:35:00 PM

I read about tweezerman tweezers in In Style magazine. They were rated a best buy. I hated to pay so much, $18.00, but since I just couldn't find good tweezers, I bought them. They were well worth the the price. They are the greatest. They get every little hair. A very good product for the price.

on 5/7/2005 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

truly the best tweezers out there! captures every little thin strand or stub of hair! what more can i ask for...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These tweezers do work well, definitely better than drugstore tweezers, plus, they come in cut colors! I got mine in lilac to match my makeup case. They do a good job at tweezing, however, you do have to be careful because the pointed tip is quite sharp and you can poke yourself fairly easily if you don't take special care not to.

THe BEST tweezers! They are a bit more expensive than the average tweezers, but they are anything but average. Plus the lifetime guarantee is worth it.

on 4/27/2005 10:28:00 PM

absolutely fantastic tweezers!!! mine cost AU$22 dollars so the price was fantastic too!!! :) These are incredible in that they get every single hair no matter how short and they dont break the hair when plucking it out like some tweezers do-absolutely FANTASTIC, highly reccomend esp to those who are a tad obsessed about having groomed eyebrows like me!!!

on 4/27/2005 8:04:00 PM

LOVE!!!!!!

on 4/24/2005 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought the "Pink Ribbon" slanted stainless steel tweezers at Sephora this past fall. I am extremely sensitive to "tweezing" and have always tried to avoid it when possible. That's when all I knew was Revlon!

Tweezerman...are you really a man? Either way, I could kiss you! These tweezers do not cause me pain or redness, I think because they grab it and get it all in one shot...no missing or tugging. Love them! I definitely tweeze more often these days thanks to this wonderful item!

on 4/23/2005 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Definately the best tweezers out there. I've had mine for a few years and freak out if I can't find them!

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! The only tweezers I will ever use again!! Bought them at Sephora for about $21 and they work GREAT!!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools