Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 6/8/2005 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great tweezer as everyone already knows. If you don't already have a pair, get these now.

on 6/7/2005 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had a pair of Tweezersmans many years ago, but I stopped using them because half the time they would cut off the little brow hairs at the base before I got a chance to pluck them and it drove me fug buck. Fast forward ten years, and Iím looking for a new pair of tweezers to replace my drugstore brand so I come looking at MUA to see what was what. Based on all of the overwhelmingly positive reviews, I immediately went out that afternoon and bought a pair of pink (breast cancer awareness) Tweezermans at my local Sallys Beauty. I swear, I mustíve been suffering from selective amnesia, because I had totally forgotten my previous experience with this brand! Sure enough, when I got home and started attacking my seriously overgrown eyebrows, not to mention the five evil little black chin hairs (ladies, if you donít have them yet, donít be too smug because I guarantee one morning youíll wake up and find that theyíve sprouted from your chin virtually overnight!!) with my new prized purchase, on just about every other grasp, the damn things immediately began severing the hair off at the skin when I went to grab it, and I remembered why I stopped using my old Tweezermans in the first place. The thing is, the Tweezermans are rather like me: when theyíre good, theyíre very, very good, but when theyíre bad.... I dunno, maybe itís just my hair-pulling technique. Does anyone else have this problem? Iíll keep using my Tweezermans until they wear out, or until I drop them and the tension gets sprung, but I donít know if Iíd be willing to replace them. Maybe next time Iíll try a pair of tweezers by Anastasia, the Beverly Hills eyebrow-shaping guru to the stars...? And, hey, another ďprestige" brand of tweezers that I've seen at my local Sallys is Mehaz Rubis Slanted Tweezer, which I think sell for around $32USD (as opposed to $18USD for most Tweezermans), but I haven't heard anything about them so I don't know if -- in this case -- more expensive necessarily means better....Maybe Iím just being to damn particular, but really Ė is it too much to ask that a pair of tweezers not slice the hair off at the base before I can pluck it out????

on 5/16/2005 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I agree with one of the previous reviewers that "everyone should have Tweezerman tweezers." This is the HG of all tweezers no matter what type you purchase.

I own the Painless Plucker. Don't let the implement-of-torture look fool you. By squeezing the sides in, it grabs the hair and quickly plucks it. It may take some getting used to in using this type, but it is so much quicker than standard tweezers.

I found mine online years ago for $7.00. The price is $9.00, which is quite inexpensive for a Tweezerman product.

I have yet to return these to the manufacturer for a repair or replacement.

Highly Recommended!

on 5/10/2005 4:35:00 PM

I read about tweezerman tweezers in In Style magazine. They were rated a best buy. I hated to pay so much, $18.00, but since I just couldn't find good tweezers, I bought them. They were well worth the the price. They are the greatest. They get every little hair. A very good product for the price.

on 5/7/2005 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

truly the best tweezers out there! captures every little thin strand or stub of hair! what more can i ask for...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These tweezers do work well, definitely better than drugstore tweezers, plus, they come in cut colors! I got mine in lilac to match my makeup case. They do a good job at tweezing, however, you do have to be careful because the pointed tip is quite sharp and you can poke yourself fairly easily if you don't take special care not to.

THe BEST tweezers! They are a bit more expensive than the average tweezers, but they are anything but average. Plus the lifetime guarantee is worth it.

on 4/27/2005 10:28:00 PM

absolutely fantastic tweezers!!! mine cost AU$22 dollars so the price was fantastic too!!! :) These are incredible in that they get every single hair no matter how short and they dont break the hair when plucking it out like some tweezers do-absolutely FANTASTIC, highly reccomend esp to those who are a tad obsessed about having groomed eyebrows like me!!!

on 4/27/2005 8:04:00 PM

LOVE!!!!!!

on 4/24/2005 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought the "Pink Ribbon" slanted stainless steel tweezers at Sephora this past fall. I am extremely sensitive to "tweezing" and have always tried to avoid it when possible. That's when all I knew was Revlon!

Tweezerman...are you really a man? Either way, I could kiss you! These tweezers do not cause me pain or redness, I think because they grab it and get it all in one shot...no missing or tugging. Love them! I definitely tweeze more often these days thanks to this wonderful item!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools