Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These tweezers do work well, definitely better than drugstore tweezers, plus, they come in cut colors! I got mine in lilac to match my makeup case. They do a good job at tweezing, however, you do have to be careful because the pointed tip is quite sharp and you can poke yourself fairly easily if you don't take special care not to.

THe BEST tweezers! They are a bit more expensive than the average tweezers, but they are anything but average. Plus the lifetime guarantee is worth it.

on 4/27/2005 10:28:00 PM

absolutely fantastic tweezers!!! mine cost AU$22 dollars so the price was fantastic too!!! :) These are incredible in that they get every single hair no matter how short and they dont break the hair when plucking it out like some tweezers do-absolutely FANTASTIC, highly reccomend esp to those who are a tad obsessed about having groomed eyebrows like me!!!

on 4/27/2005 8:04:00 PM

LOVE!!!!!!

on 4/24/2005 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought the "Pink Ribbon" slanted stainless steel tweezers at Sephora this past fall. I am extremely sensitive to "tweezing" and have always tried to avoid it when possible. That's when all I knew was Revlon!

Tweezerman...are you really a man? Either way, I could kiss you! These tweezers do not cause me pain or redness, I think because they grab it and get it all in one shot...no missing or tugging. Love them! I definitely tweeze more often these days thanks to this wonderful item!

on 4/23/2005 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Definately the best tweezers out there. I've had mine for a few years and freak out if I can't find them!

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! The only tweezers I will ever use again!! Bought them at Sephora for about $21 and they work GREAT!!

on 4/22/2005 5:38:00 AM

The only tweezers worth having. It is SO different when you use these compared to cheaper tweezers. And they have a lifetime guarantee, so go buy them and you'll have them for life (or til you lose them!). Love them, and the fact that they come in bright pink :)

on 4/20/2005 12:37:00 PM

Everyone should have Tweezerman tweezers. They are amazing.

on 4/14/2005 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Unquestionably the best tweezers around. Definate Holy Grail staus, I love the bright pink colour there is no hair these babies cannot get at believe me.
I really would reccomend these to anyone I have tried all kinds of cheaper brands they are nothing like these Tweezerman really is in a different class of tweezer, there is not really any more to say on these except FABULOUS WONDERFUL BRILLIANT things!!! If you haven't got these yet what are you thinking go and get them now!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools