Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 4/24/2005 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought the "Pink Ribbon" slanted stainless steel tweezers at Sephora this past fall. I am extremely sensitive to "tweezing" and have always tried to avoid it when possible. That's when all I knew was Revlon!

Tweezerman...are you really a man? Either way, I could kiss you! These tweezers do not cause me pain or redness, I think because they grab it and get it all in one shot...no missing or tugging. Love them! I definitely tweeze more often these days thanks to this wonderful item!

on 4/23/2005 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Definately the best tweezers out there. I've had mine for a few years and freak out if I can't find them!

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! The only tweezers I will ever use again!! Bought them at Sephora for about $21 and they work GREAT!!

on 4/22/2005 5:38:00 AM

The only tweezers worth having. It is SO different when you use these compared to cheaper tweezers. And they have a lifetime guarantee, so go buy them and you'll have them for life (or til you lose them!). Love them, and the fact that they come in bright pink :)

on 4/20/2005 12:37:00 PM

Everyone should have Tweezerman tweezers. They are amazing.

on 4/14/2005 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Unquestionably the best tweezers around. Definate Holy Grail staus, I love the bright pink colour there is no hair these babies cannot get at believe me.
I really would reccomend these to anyone I have tried all kinds of cheaper brands they are nothing like these Tweezerman really is in a different class of tweezer, there is not really any more to say on these except FABULOUS WONDERFUL BRILLIANT things!!! If you haven't got these yet what are you thinking go and get them now!

on 4/7/2005 5:49:00 PM

AMAZING. They really do work way better than regular tweezers. I can pull out the tiniest of tiny hairs. I thought they were no different even after I had used them for a couple weeks, but then I tried my old tweezers, and couldn't tweeze a darn thing. These tweezers are VERY worth the money!

on 4/6/2005 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

OH MY!!!! I didn't believe that it could be this GOOD! For all you non-believers you have to try a Tweezerman tweezer. Fixing your eyebrows will never be the same again!!!

on 4/4/2005 3:42:00 AM

My HG... it grabs even the tiniest of eyebrows. Amazing.

on 4/2/2005 7:35:00 PM

HG tweezers, absolute must have (make sure you check they are German-made, it should be engraved on the tweezers)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools