March 1, 2015 | 2254 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2005 8:50:00 PM More reviews by jezebelthorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unquestionably the best tweezers around. Definate Holy Grail staus, I love the bright pink colour there is no hair these babies cannot get at believe me.
I really would reccomend these to anyone I have tried all kinds of cheaper brands they are nothing like these Tweezerman really is in a different class of tweezer, there is not really any more to say on these except FABULOUS WONDERFUL BRILLIANT things!!! If you haven't got these yet what are you thinking go and get them now!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2005 5:49:00 PM More reviews by erikalen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AMAZING. They really do work way better than regular tweezers. I can pull out the tiniest of tiny hairs. I thought they were no different even after I had used them for a couple weeks, but then I tried my old tweezers, and couldn't tweeze a darn thing. These tweezers are VERY worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2005 5:00:00 PM More reviews by swedish_gal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OH MY!!!! I didn't believe that it could be this GOOD! For all you non-believers you have to try a Tweezerman tweezer. Fixing your eyebrows will never be the same again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2005 3:42:00 AM More reviews by kath_leenie

My HG... it grabs even the tiniest of eyebrows. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2005 7:35:00 PM More reviews by mariadd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG tweezers, absolute must have (make sure you check they are German-made, it should be engraved on the tweezers)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2005 4:50:00 PM More reviews by pittsburghdiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG tweezers.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 11:58:00 AM More reviews by DrsWife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the best tweezers. Throw out all others and just keep these around. I love them, the best investment I have EVER made in beauty products/tools. Ladies, you must purchase these. Total high quality do not waste your time and $ on cheap disposable products when you can have these around for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2005 9:07:00 PM More reviews by nlam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have had a pair of the slant tweezers and the precision point tweezers for years, and cannot function without these. i use them to manage my VERY black eyebrows, and the point tweezers are incredible at getting the hairs just as they're starting to show. the slant tweezers will grab almost anything without breaking the hair shaft.
update: using these for over 8 years and now my eyebrows have the occasional WHITE hair - but the tweezers are still amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sumsam777

The BEST. I will only buy Tweezerman. Just spend the $17-$18. You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2005 2:58:00 AM More reviews by kitten33

These are the best tweezers I've ever used. Sent them off to get sharpened and thought I would die without them. Lucky for me, they sent them back very quickly, and for FREE. Will get another pair just to have on hand. A little pricey ($18), worth every penny.