October 1, 2014 | 1878 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by heejoh

I don't wear much makeup or eye makeup in general, but when I do wear mascara, I wear waterproof. And this gets that off very nicely. You shake it up, soak a cotton ball, sit the cotton ball on the eyelashes for a moment, and then gently wipe off. And it all comes off. It doesn't have a fragrance, which I love, and it doesn't sting my eyes at all. I have no comparison as this is the first eye makeup remover I've used, but I have nothing to complain about! It's cheap and works effectively and does not bother my eyes at all. Who could ask for more?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 2:32:00 AM More reviews by jazmatazz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After a quick shake of the bottle, putting some on a cotton ball my eye makeup and waterproof mascara comes off easily. I think this is a great drugstore eye makeup remover. So far it's the best I've tried. The residue does feel oily but the bottle says oil free so it must be something else. I will definitely keep purchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by jlkiz

This stuff works just as well as a sample of expensive Lancome stuff I had from a "free gift" bag. It's gentle and did a really good job getting my waterproof mascara off. It is unscented. I love it!!! I was hoping I wouldn't have to splurge on the Lancome stuff since I had fallen in love with it but that's not the case. I will buy this product again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by FrugalMakeupAddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like that this product does not sting my eyes, even if it gets into my eyes. It takes off waterproof mascara and liner with little rubbing. It says it's 'oil free' but it clearly has some type of oily substance in it, and it leaves a slightly oily film on my eyes, so I cleanse after. How I use it- I put a little on each of two cotton pads and swipe each eye with them, then I get two more cotton pads wet with warm water and swipe my eye clean. I do find it lasts fairly well. This is the only eye makeup remover that my daughter will use because everything else stings her eyes and she has to wipe too hard. I personally prefer Avon creamy eyemakeup remover. Its cheap,(get it on sale) does the job and wipes off completely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good remover if you use waterproof makeup. It removes gel liners and waterproof mascara. No need to buy higher end removers(Lancome/NARS/Clinique/EL) this works just the same. I do cleanse afterwards as the remover does leave a light film on my eyes. I would say Neutrogena prices are on the higher end of drugstores.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by cloudy888

an OKAY product for me. It was a bit on the pricey side for me because although you get a nice big bottle of it, it just didn't lkast long enough for me because I use strong eyeliner and waterproof mascara so it would take quite a bit of this stuff to get that off.

THe packaging was good and easy for carrying around if need be, however for me, I have dry sensitive skin, and this stuff started to strip my skin after a while...so now I have moved in to baby oil which is the best! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by jedmo

I thought that this was expensive when I bought it but it does what it's supposed to do if you use it enough. For the price you pay the bottle is very small (its only 112mL) and if you use makeup regularly you go through it very quickly. I would rather pay more for a bigger bottle or a better brand any day. You do need a few applications to get everything off and you do tend to 'rub it in' a bit from the way you rub it off.

The liquid itself is very good, not irritating in any way it is gentle and not full of harsh ingredients but you have to remember to shake it up or you will find that you have less of the top layer left and more of the bottom layer. It also leaves your skin a little slippery and shiny after you have used it. I would buy it again if there were no other options, but I just think that there is better out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by lavenderlover92

THIS PRODUCT IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EYE MAKEUP REMOVER I EVER BOUGHT....i just put it on a cotton ball and swipe it gently over my eyes and it comes right off...def. recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by redbeemerbabe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years, and the only product I've found that I like better is Lancome. Unfortunately, I won't pay that much for makeup remover. This does leave an oily film afterward, but I wash my face as soon as I take my makeup off, so it's not an issue for me. Any trace of oil is gone when I'm finished.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by surf222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I recently purchased this from Harmons. I paid $2.00 because I had a coupon so figured it would be a good time to try it. I found this makeup remover removes all my eye makeup without leaving a trace. I also have tried the Lancome one and prefer this one because of the price.