Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 7/23/2009 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love this.
One of the only makeup removers I've found which i can remove waterproof mascara VERY easily. No more scrubbing/pulling/yanking at my eyelid, just a feather-gentle swipe and makeup is gone.
Absolutely magic! HG eye makeup remover!

on 7/16/2009 12:31:00 AM

I use waterproof mascara, and this is the only eye makeup remover that actually takes off my mascara. I've tried towlettes and other similar products, but they either cause my mascara to flake off (which is not too fun for contact lense wearers) or won't remove all of my mascara.
I don't use cotton balls with this product because I always seem to get fuzzies in my eyes. Instead, I shake the product well and pour a little bit into the cap and use my ring finger to apply it directly to my lashes (making sure to rub my eyelashes, not tugging on my skin). I do have to wash my face pretty soon after doing it this way, but this isn't a problem because I use it at night.
One problem I have with this product is the fact that it says it's oil free... I don't understand how this is possible when there is a clear seperation similar to when you add oil and water together (which is why you definitely need to shake well). So I wouldn't use this on your entire face.
Bottom line, I will continue to use this product as long as they make it.

on 7/14/2009 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A good staple until I've found something amazing. It's not too oily or too watery and it gets all eyeshadow and some mascara, but thats the problem. Sometimes, certain mascara's with stay at the root of my lashes. Overall a good product though.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's an okay product. I only use this if I've run out of my usual make-up remover and haven't got anything else to use for the time being. I find that it doesn't always get rid of my mascara. Depending on which mascara I use for the day.. The effectiveness varies. I much prefer Garnier Clean and Sensitive 2-in-1 Waterproof Makeup Remover. It smashes this one to bits. I've used Clinique Take The Day Off and Garnier is the only one that comes to par with TTDO.

on 7/13/2009 6:13:00 AM

A great dupe for Clinique and Lancome removers. Works just as well and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

on 7/13/2009 2:01:00 AM

This makeup remover does the job without leaving eyelids/around the eyes greasy or oil feeling. Just remember to shake up the bottle well...let's just say learn from my mistake.

on 7/13/2009 12:11:00 AM

Very good makeup remover. Does the job perfectly but leaves behind an oily mess than makes it look like you were just crying all over your eyes. A quick wipe with a towel gets rid of this though.

on 7/12/2009 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This product removes everything at no ridiculous cost. I heavily recommend this.

I used to love this product, but it has gone up almost two dollars in the last year! It works really well for removing waterproof mascaras. It doesn't burn your eyes, and yes, it is a little oily, but I always washed my face after use. The product is great, but I can't see paying $2 more for something that hasn't been improved or comes is in a new larger size. I now use olive oil - works even better!

on 7/9/2009 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is waaay too oily, and it gets underneath and blurs my contacts. Sure, it does remove make up, but there are plenty of other products that do the same thing without the mess...