August 21, 2014 | 1840 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by redbeemerbabe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years, and the only product I've found that I like better is Lancome. Unfortunately, I won't pay that much for makeup remover. This does leave an oily film afterward, but I wash my face as soon as I take my makeup off, so it's not an issue for me. Any trace of oil is gone when I'm finished.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by surf222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I recently purchased this from Harmons. I paid $2.00 because I had a coupon so figured it would be a good time to try it. I found this makeup remover removes all my eye makeup without leaving a trace. I also have tried the Lancome one and prefer this one because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by DontDropTheSoap

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ive been through bottles of this stuff. I LOVE it! I always get the big bottle, but I wear SO much eyeliner/mascara/eyeshadow that i go through the bottles super fast. It is kind of expensive to keep replacing, but oh well. It doesnt burn when I accidently get it in my eyes, which is a good thing. The orange Neutrogena bar hurts so bad in my eyes, so im glad this is more gentle. HG!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually like the feel of this eye makeup remover. It says oil free blah blah blah, but it does feel oily on my lids, in a good way. I had been using rimmel's remover up until now. I tried an almay one and hated it. My only complaint about this neutrogena one is the applicator, the top comes off the bottle and there is just a big hole, for me using it this way I waste a lot of product. So... what I did was, I swapped lids with my old rimmel cap and voila, it fit perfect and now I have a great applicator to go with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by MUchic

The only complaint I have is that its a little greasy. It certainly doesn't FEEL oil free. I wash my face immediately after I use it. Otherwise, it takes off everything without burning or irritation! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by playsomebeat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great, cheap stuff. Any cheaper, and you'll be tugging your eyes too much. Sure, the Chanel remover, for instance, is faster and maybe a little more pleasant, but I'll be using this stuff no matter my budget for a while to come. I've got tons of it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use waterproof mascara and its so hard to find a eye makeup remover that will actually remove my mascara w/o having to rub my eyes like crazy. While i still have to struggle to remove my mascara w/ this product i would purchase again because it is comparable to Lancome's eye makeup remover. UPDATE: 8/15/08- No I will not be buying this product again. I have found my HG, Beauty of Essence non-oily makeup remover. Go buy this girls, its the best thing that has happen to me. You'll love it too, i promise. It only takes about 3 drops to remove all my eye makeup and all for less than 6 dollars!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great m/u remover. Very effective, gentle, and no irritation. Plus it is soo inexpensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by rlmalessandro

its ok but doesnt do very good on mascara.... i wouldnt repurchase ill try something new

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by tnyworld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was using this EMR for a few years and over time i started to notice that my eyelashes were getting thiner but I thought it was just due to stress, even the hair on my head was thinning. After the stress was relieved the hair on my head started to grow back but my lashes didn't. I thought my lashes would just permanently be thinner from now on until I read the some of the reviews on MUA about this product thinning them and I immediately stopped using this EMR. EVOO has been my HG for repairing my lashes since. I decided to give 2 lippies instead of 1 because it did remove my eye make-up very well and the price was right.