Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 8/16/2009 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This eye makeup remover is something that is always on my bathroom counter, and in my bathroom cabinet. While I do see the negative reviews directed at the packaging of the bottle opening, it's just the perfect size for me. I only need to take one cotton ball, and while putting it on the (large) opening of the bottle, very quickly flip it upside down for the perfect (yet tiny) amount of Makeup Remover to take off my eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow on both eyes, without any harsh scrubbing! It's very gentle, yet effective. I often use whatever is left on the cotton ball to remove some foundation/concealer if I'm wearing thick foundation that day, which it is also very effective for.
My HG Eye Makeup/Any Makeup Remover for sure.

on 8/15/2009 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I purchased this a few weeks ago and its fabulous for removing my eye makeup instantly!

The only thing I really don't like about this is that it does leave lots of oily residue on my lids, but that's simply fixed by washing my face (as I usually take my make up off at night anyway!)

on 8/12/2009 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This product is oil free so it can't leave a oily residue. This product takes my eye makeup right off with no oil residue. This works, better than my MAC and Estee' Lauder eye makeup remover for 1/3 of the cost. You can't go wrong with this one.

on 8/12/2009 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

>I was looking for a Dup for Lancome's Bi-Facil. I read reviews online that this was a cheap substitute. And it is!!
>This remover dissolves mascara and shadows easily and is as good as Bi-Facil at a fraction of the cost. I bought this at Wal-Mart for $6.47--very cheap!
>Some reviewers complain that it leaves the lids oily. After I use the remover, I pat my lids dry with a cotton ball or towel, and my lips are not oily at all. My lids are just clean and slightly moisturized. This is not a substitute for a good eye cream though. I still need my night-time eye cream!

on 8/9/2009 9:10:00 AM

All I can say is... wow. This is everything you can hope for in an eye makeup remover: gentle, effective, cheap. It leaves your eyelids moistured after having removed almost all traces of eye-makeup. It doesn't get better than this, folks!

on 8/7/2009 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Positives: Affordability, doesn't sting the eyes.
Negatives: Leaves a ridiculous amount of oily residue on eyes, dislike the packaging with its wide opening which is prone to spillage and excess product on cotton pad. Removes waterproof makeup nicely but negated by the earlier two negatives.
Will not repurchase.

on 8/6/2009 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is definatly inexpencive, but is great quality. I was very impressed, it works really good. after you take off your makeup there is a sort of greasy feeling from the remover. It claims to be oil free but defiatly does not feel like it! i would still buy this product again. The one lippie off was for the greasyness, but this happens with most makeup removers.

on 8/6/2009 2:32:00 PM

I bought this because I it claimed to be oil free and was a good price for the quantity. Unfortunately the bottle is much taller than any other bottles so it doesn't fit in my medicine cabinet. I just refilled a different bottle I had. But as well as it works for my makeup--which I don't wear a lot. I usually usually use an eye primer, mineral eye shadows, eye liner and regular mascara. nothing waterproof on my sensitive eyes--so it isn't a chore to take off eye makeup. However it leaves an oily residue on my eyes. I usually wash my face in the shower at night and then use the eye makeup remover to get the rest--but I now have to rewash the eye area. It drives me nuts! I won't buy this again and it will take forever to use since I use so little at a time. If you are looking for an oil free eye makeup remover--this is definitely not one!

on 7/26/2009 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

It does not remove waterproof mascara that well and it does not take off my Cover Girl Lash Blast (nonwaterproof version) at all. It always left black, hard to remove smudges all over my eyes when I am wearing Cover Girl Lash Blast. I went through the bottle so quickly..it was ridiculous! If not using Lash Blast or waterproof mascara, the results are a lot better but not great. I can see it working well if you wear very light eye makeup that is easy to remove though I also dislike the packaging..the port is way too big so it can be harder to control the flow. It's weird how this is supposed to be oil free but if you look at the product in the bottle, you can clearly see an oily substance and it leaves an oily residue on my eyes. I would not repurchase this...it is probably one of the worst removers I have tried. Rimmel and Mary kary are much better than this stuff.

on 7/23/2009 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love this.
One of the only makeup removers I've found which i can remove waterproof mascara VERY easily. No more scrubbing/pulling/yanking at my eyelid, just a feather-gentle swipe and makeup is gone.
Absolutely magic! HG eye makeup remover!