Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 8/23/2009 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

It usually took me 2 cotton pads (both sides) to fully remove my mascara and eyeliner on one eye. I had to keep wiping off my eye with this in order to get it fully removed. This takes way too much time for me getting home at 3-4 in the morning ready to go to sleep. It removes eyeshadow very quickly, and if that's the only reason I would have bought it, I would be happy with it.

on 8/20/2009 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

It does its job for the most part, I generally need 2 cotton pads to completely remove everything. Mascara takes much longer to remove. It's more oily than I would like. Not my my cup of tea.

on 8/17/2009 6:06:00 AM

This product works great! It works for my liquid eyeliner which used to be a pain to take off. Now I can easily wipe it off. For those that said it leaves an oily-ish residue, you should read the instructions on the back. It clearly says rinse your face off afterwards.

I highly recommend this product! <3

on 8/17/2009 5:55:00 AM

I haven't used waterproof mascara in years and bought some recently only to discover how darned hard it is to get off (I love Blinc for this reason). Thanks to MUA I tried this and I love it! You shake the bottle to activate the liquids and it quickly and easily wipes away any stubborn mascara. No smell or oily residue either and nice and inexpensive. A bottle will last for ages too, so great value.

on 8/16/2009 3:20:00 PM

I like this stuff!! It removes my hard to take of eyeliner (wet n wild creme eyeliner ^_^) which is great!! It also takes off everything else too.Great price and it doesnt smell horrible which is a plus! It isnt oily for me.It also has a screw top cap which is nice so I know its closed.
Try it and love it!

on 8/16/2009 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great eye makeup remover. It does the job without smelling weird or being too greasy or irritating to my eyes. Yes, I do think it does leave a slightly greasy feeling on my lids, but I usually wash my face after using this so it's not a big deal. You can also just wipe it off with a tissue like someone else said. I don't think you can find a waterproof makeup remover that is absolutely not greasy (maybe Bifacil is but I haven't used that in years) so I don't think you can complain. Only the non-waterproof makeup removers are not greasy in my experience. Great price.

on 8/16/2009 12:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

How it is that I haven't written a review for this product is beyond me!!! I have gone through at least 5 bottles of this remover, and it is amazing!!! It takes off all types of makeup easily, including waterproof mascara and MAC liquidlast liner (notorious for it's iron-wear). It is reasonably priced at most drugstores and easy to find. I strayed once from this remover, and came right back to it. It you're in the market for a great makeup remover, check this one out!!!

on 8/16/2009 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This eye makeup remover is something that is always on my bathroom counter, and in my bathroom cabinet. While I do see the negative reviews directed at the packaging of the bottle opening, it's just the perfect size for me. I only need to take one cotton ball, and while putting it on the (large) opening of the bottle, very quickly flip it upside down for the perfect (yet tiny) amount of Makeup Remover to take off my eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow on both eyes, without any harsh scrubbing! It's very gentle, yet effective. I often use whatever is left on the cotton ball to remove some foundation/concealer if I'm wearing thick foundation that day, which it is also very effective for.
My HG Eye Makeup/Any Makeup Remover for sure.

on 8/15/2009 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I purchased this a few weeks ago and its fabulous for removing my eye makeup instantly!

The only thing I really don't like about this is that it does leave lots of oily residue on my lids, but that's simply fixed by washing my face (as I usually take my make up off at night anyway!)

on 8/12/2009 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This product is oil free so it can't leave a oily residue. This product takes my eye makeup right off with no oil residue. This works, better than my MAC and Estee' Lauder eye makeup remover for 1/3 of the cost. You can't go wrong with this one.