August 29, 2014 | 1771 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by tonyavicci

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can I give this a 0? I hate this product! Ultra-drying on my skin. Immediately after using, my face feels horrible, very dry and flaky. I will not use this on my face again, I now use this as a hand soap, at least it wasn't a complete waste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

i love this product!!! i tend to break out a lot and every since i have started to use the cleanser my pimples have disapeared! it also doesnt dry my skin out as most products do especially in the winter. it has a nice smell to it which i know to most people is important. my friend is very picky about smells and this product passed with flying colours smell-wise to her. also i paid about 18$(canadian) for it and it is almost as big as my shampoo bottle so i dont anticipate having to replace it anytime soon. this product must be tried by all with acne issues because it can work magic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 6:21:00 PM More reviews by myskin321

this is a great cleanser i read through a lot of reviews before buying this product and i really love this. it cleared up my skin and it smells good. although some pimples came you cant really blame, nothing can make you anti-acne right? =)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 9:46:00 PM More reviews by xPinkStuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Quite a good product as it also removes some of your makeup as well as cleaning away the oil.It doesn't leave your face very dry and itchy and is also very cheap for such a big bottle.Lasts for such a long time.But i would recommend the gentle cetaphil cleanser instead

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by sharr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this cleanser! my GP prescribed me this and i have not yet broken out from it! many cleansers that i have tried will cause me to break out as my skin is very acne-prone. so far, this is the best cleanser i have used for my skin. though it doesn't foam very much, it cleanses rather well. will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by stephaniea9051

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow this is definitely the best cleanser i have EVER used so far. I have been through many products within the past year and i have settled for this. One of my friends used this and she said she loved it, but after i tried the cetaphil lotion on my skin, i was a bit skeptical to try this. the price isn't bad and the way the product goes on is a bit weird. i like cleansers that foam up a lot, and this felt a bit more slimier than other cleanser but when you rinse it off you feel clean and refreshed. my skin is minimally red.. my skin gets very irritated easily, and i have very sensitive skin, but this didn't irritate it at all. i have combination, acne-prone skin and i do see results within using this in the past week. i use this in the morning and at night, i refuse to use anything else now.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeup4sure

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i just bought the normal to oily skin cetaphil cleanser yesterday, and i am already seeing results!!! i have no new bumps, and my skin in less red. one thing that is going to hard to get used to though is the no lathering of this product. in conjuction with this cleanser i am using nutures cure pills and BP 5% cream, and the new clean and clear SOFT night cream. just one day and i am loving it so far,
EDIT!! this has actually made my skin severly dry.
i just switched to the cetaphil gentle cleansing bar instead and my flakies on my face are gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by steenface

I have combo skin and was using the ProActiv system to help my skin rebalance after switching BC pills. The ProActiv was okay but nothing stellar; I started using the Cetaphil cleanser on a whim and my skin looked 100% better in a few days! It is a bit drying for me but I follow up with my own toner and moisturizer. The smell is a little obnoxious but I like that the soap's not too lathery.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 1:10:00 PM More reviews by crystal105

This isn't a terrible cleanser. It is very basic. It removes make-up well, but it can be a bit drying, and I have semi-oily skin. I like the smell though, and the consistency. It lathers a bit, but it's not too foamy. I would -maybe- buy this in the summer, but otherwise it's too drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 10:38:00 AM More reviews by POLYDACTYLCAT

I discovered this cleanser a few years back and I always come back to it. I have been tempted by other cleansers when they have a new thing- and I always break out. This has always clamed my skin and gotten rid of my acne.

I used to have terrible acne, some of it cystic. This cleanser cleared up my skin to the point O dont wear foundation or powder.

It leaves your skin clean- but not tight, and there is zero residue.

Im not sure if it will take off todays waterproof- longwearing- makeup. but that stuff is only one step away from house paint so I dont use that type of makeup any ways- when I do wear it!

Angie