November 26, 2014 | 997 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 8:31:00 PM More reviews by CelesteB

This is my every day cleanser. I have used it for years and love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily3040

this is just my basic cleanser when i don't want to using anything to harsh. sometimes i will mix it with my Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant in the morning to make my face fresh and bright. the fact that it doesn't break me out and it cleanses my skin well enough for what i use it for is good enough for me. i must say though....i really don't care too much for the texture of it. i think i would like it even better if it foamed a little more..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

I have oily skin and this stuff is perfect. I use it in the morning and it keeps me shine-free all day (I even use the cream moisturizer). I like that it removes the clogging skin oils. I think you may have to follow it with a moisturizer, because of this but their moisturizers are non-comedogenic. unlike your skin oils. It works really well to remove makeup (I only wear eye makeup typically). It's not super foamy/bubbly, but I guess it doesn't have to be, since it works GREAT the way it is. I will continue to buy this.

UPDATE: 4/14/08~ My face now has so many clogged pores and acne... what is going on? The only thing I have changed is using Cetaphil products. I don't know if it's just the cleanser, but I think it may be one of the culprits since I stopped using their creams/lotions on my face as well. I never get whiteheads (the acne I get is little bumps under the skin) and my face has errupted. I am embarrassed to leave the house without all my makeup on. I tried this because the other cleanser I loved is more expensive, but lession learned.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by chiyo_no_saru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was way too harsh on my face--my derm recommended it since it was Cetaphil and I have acne, but it was way too harsh, smelled awful, and always left this weird sort of film on my face. I tried it for about a week, but I just couldn't handle the smell and scaling it left me with.

I prefer the Gentle formulation of Cetaphil any day.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2008 3:14:00 PM More reviews by tideturns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have been using cetaphil cleanser for years- initially i tried it out and liked how clean my face felt- but it really dries my face out and i just thought all cleansers did that- but i recently found one that doesnt so bye bye to cetaphil (i have sensitive but acne-prone skin)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by tonyavicci

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can I give this a 0? I hate this product! Ultra-drying on my skin. Immediately after using, my face feels horrible, very dry and flaky. I will not use this on my face again, I now use this as a hand soap, at least it wasn't a complete waste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

i love this product!!! i tend to break out a lot and every since i have started to use the cleanser my pimples have disapeared! it also doesnt dry my skin out as most products do especially in the winter. it has a nice smell to it which i know to most people is important. my friend is very picky about smells and this product passed with flying colours smell-wise to her. also i paid about 18$(canadian) for it and it is almost as big as my shampoo bottle so i dont anticipate having to replace it anytime soon. this product must be tried by all with acne issues because it can work magic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 6:21:00 PM More reviews by myskin321

this is a great cleanser i read through a lot of reviews before buying this product and i really love this. it cleared up my skin and it smells good. although some pimples came you cant really blame, nothing can make you anti-acne right? =)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 9:46:00 PM More reviews by xPinkStuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Quite a good product as it also removes some of your makeup as well as cleaning away the oil.It doesn't leave your face very dry and itchy and is also very cheap for such a big bottle.Lasts for such a long time.But i would recommend the gentle cetaphil cleanser instead

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by sharr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this cleanser! my GP prescribed me this and i have not yet broken out from it! many cleansers that i have tried will cause me to break out as my skin is very acne-prone. so far, this is the best cleanser i have used for my skin. though it doesn't foam very much, it cleanses rather well. will definitely repurchase.