Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 3/16/2008 4:05:00 PM

I think it is very useful for women with sensitive eyes. Cleans up make up without irritating eye area and eyes. I will definitely buy again.

on 3/15/2008 10:52:00 AM

its a popular one but not for me...i dont fink it can remove your makeup easily. and its a bit costly comparing to Chanel one
i dont think i would use it again

on 3/15/2008 12:22:00 AM

This is by far the best eye makeup remover on the market - it takes off all the makeup with very little tugging. It seems expensive, but it really lasts a long time since you don't need much to get the job done.

on 3/14/2008 9:47:00 PM

Removes waterproof makeup very well. Don't need much of it either so it lasts a long time, just rub gently over the lashes a number of times and it comes off fine. After using on the eyes, I use a cleanser for the rest of my makeup, then use a gentle toner over all of the face including the eyes and this removes the oily residue.

on 3/12/2008 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The HG of makeup removers! I'd buy it all the time if it weren't so pricey. However, I'd rather spend money for makeup I put on my face, not for products that take my makeup off.

on 3/11/2008 5:51:00 AM

This is a great product, the best actually. It literally melts off your waterproof mascara and shimmer eyeshadow. The only problem I have with it is its price, as well as the fact that L'oreal has a product that is practically the same for about a third of teh price. L'oreal 's waterproof eye makeup remover is truly a godsend, and I believe these two products are exactly the same actually.

on 3/9/2008 7:43:00 PM

Love love love this product !!! Excellent for sensitive areas around the eyes. Very effective to remove waterproof eye makeup. I tries Dior and Estee Lauder but this is much better.

on 3/9/2008 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this make up remover. My mom gave this to me because she has collected quite a few of these from those free sample gift kits after spending x-amount of dollars in order to attain it. I'm not sure how much it costs as a whole container, but the sample one lasts for about 6-7 months! So it's definately plenty :)

Love the smell and how easy it wipes off. It doesn't irritate or burn my eye, even if I acidentally poke my eye with a q-tip dipped in this solution. (I've had pretty bad experiences with those.) It gets junk off easily. My Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner stays pretty well even after washing and scrubbing vigorously, but this remover just simply swipes it away like it's nothing. My HG for sure!

on 3/3/2008 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My HG for eyemakeup remover. I've tried a lot of eyemakeup removers and always return to this one.

on 3/3/2008 11:02:00 AM

I totally agree with "mythe". This is a great product. If you wash after using it, the annoying oiliness is gone. This is very gentle. It is the only thing I have ever used. In fact, I've never bought it or anything else. I just keep collecting them as GWP. How cool is that!