October 22, 2014 | 1154 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 1:29:00 AM More reviews by kxxb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Expensive, but works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me this is the gold standard of eye makeup removers. Period. Its just too damned expensive. It removes everything and anything easily. It doesn't burn my eyes, and doesn't leave a residue once I rinse with plain water. I keep this in my kit to use on clients because it gets the job done.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Ajmac3112

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a bad reaction to Bifacil; it made my eyes burn and ooze white gunk. I know others love this stuff but I don't even want to think about getting it close to my eyeballs again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lovelixir

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works well for me; it removes eyeliner & eyeshadow well, and I personally like the smell, but unfortunately a bit too expensive to be purchased on a regular basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by flower27

Hello Everyone!
I've been using this product for ages and it's great i love it! I practically can't live without it hahaha cuz i love my mascara as my friends call it 'my devlish 18 layers of mascara' so i need to use a eye-make up remover that is good and really does the trick. I've been using this eye make up remover for ages! And i've been reading of the reviews here and it seems like some people have reacted badly to it. maybe it's because you haven't used enough and rubbed or hard or something? because often what i do is when i have a lot of make up is i get a cotton pad soak it up with Bi Facil and then place it on my eyes for a while (20 secs or so) to let the oil really soak into my lashes and remove the mascara.
Maybe you should try that cuz i've found that it really helps and it probably saves more time hehe!

Definately LOVE and continue to buy this product even though...have to admit it's not the cheapest product hehe!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 10:53:00 PM More reviews by LeisyB

Best most effective eye make-up remover and at the same time it is gentle and suitable for sensitive eyes.
Shake bi-phase product gently put a generous amount onto a cotton pad and saturate eye area. Hold pad for about 20 seconds before wiping away to give Bi-Facil a chance to work and dissolve make-up. Then all your eye make-up will wipe away easily even liquid eyeliner and water-proof mascara. Well worth the $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 4:17:00 AM More reviews by masaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

*UPDATE 2010.08.22: While waiting for my cleansing oil order to arrive, I turned to this to remove eye makeup since Mandom Cleansing Express ain't doing the job. I remain firm that Cleansing Oils are way better than this considering how easy and quick it is to remove eye makeup. But if you have the time and the patience to use more than just 3+ cotton balls plus a couple qtips, then this product does the job quite well. It does melt the makeup (MUFE pencil, MAC gel liner, Hourglass Calligraphy, Shiseido The Makeup Base) and removes it. And I've had this product for years.. ummm.. sounds bad to use it, but my eyes haven't had any reaction. Yeah, it's kinda strange that it no longer stings. Anyway, I bumped it to 5stars since it does the job well as long as you put in effort./end ****

I've been using cleansing oils to remove eye makeup. I decided to buy this because it's especially made eye makeup removal. I ordered directly from lancome's website when they has a promo. It came without a box, but the bottle is so durable and the top cover is awesome, reminds me of medicine top covers. I almost always forget to shake the bottle before dispensing the product into a cotton. Anyway, this isn't oily which is what I was looking for. Although the more I use it, I notice the stinging sensation/irritation. I cave into all the hype over this product when they said it makes removing makeup easier. But that isn't the case. Maybe cleansing oils spoiled me (massaging for a few minutes then rinsing). But I have to soak a lot of bifacil into the cotton and press it against my lashes, then softly massage it to remove mascara and liner. Much to my disappointment, there's still a LOT of mascara and liner on the root of my lashes. Then I have to proceed to using qtips. Also no matter how hard I close my eyes I still can feel the slight stinging sensation. But since this doesn't remove everything, I have to open my eyes to remove the stuff stuck in the roots. It takes so much time removing eye makeup using this. The ultimate test was Shiseido's Majolica Majorca Lash expander mascara. I know it's a pain to remove, but it's all to test the dissolving power of a m/u remover. I had to use more cotton pads and more bifacil to remove most of the mascara. Conclusion: After less than 5 tries(EDIT: maybe 10) using bifacil, I have given up on this product and gone back to cleansing oils. It's so much better, no tugging, no stinging and much faster to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by smoshiri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product, does not dry out your eyes and gets out mascara without any trouble

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Aznbaby4ever94

For some reason, its really hard for me to remove makeup. I also have pretty senstive/dry eyes.

This stuff is great. I can put it on and the makeup comes off. No harsh rubbing involved. Take a tissue, wet it with the remover, and it comes off like so. It doesnt hurt my eyes either. The only thing is, is that this feels oily (i think it feels silky though too) sometimes, so it may not be right for people with all-over oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2008 1:56:00 PM More reviews by speedyjp

My HG of eye make-up removers. Very gentle and make-up comes off easily. I wish it were a little cheaper ($33 CND) but it's definitely worth it. To make it last longer I use Olay Daily Facials at night to wash off all my make-up, but they don't get rid of all my mascara/eye make-up, so then I use Bi-Facial to finish the job. That way I only have to use a little bit. Fantastic product for sensitive skin!