December 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Addytude

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this in as a sample size today and wow!! it took off my waterproof mascara with ease. So far, this one is kicking all the other eye MU remover's butt. I only had to use one cotton ball and didn't experience any oily film like some of the other products or any major tugging of the eye. I hate using products that make me feel as though I am breaking off lashes trying to remove my mascara. I hope to repurchase a full size size next go around, I will know for sure in a few weeks though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by AliceF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a beautifil product. While I will never fork out the money to buy it, I love it when I get it as a GWP. Right now I have three so 1 is up for swap! I am an eye make-up wearer and a contact lense wearer and this is the perfect solution to sensitive eye problems.

My sister, who has even more sensitive eye and skin issues, swears by this product as well. It has a light fragrance that reminds me of cornflowers. Applied and wiped with a cotton pad, it gently removed eye make up, regular and water proof, with little tugging.

What I really like about this in comparison to others, is that it is non-oily. Other contact lense wearers will tell you how awful it is to have an oily make-up remover get into your lenses! This washes clean and you don't need to rinse it off afterward. A very satisfactory product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by silverwing99

This is the best eye-makeup remover! No tugging or rubbing - just a quick swipe or two is all you need. True it may be a bit on the expensive side but it is sooo worth it. I always have a tough time with mascara and I would still have smudges in the morning even after I thought I had removed it all. This remover doesn't leave a trace.
*Plus, I found that it cleans up the outside of NARS compacts really well ... they look almost new after just a wipe down with a tiny bit of this ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by jinry

This product is really good at removing your eye makeup. I finish using the whole bottle, but it is just too expensive for make remover. At the drugstore I've found an alternative which is just as good for more than half the price which is the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup remover

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by ejmj

OH MY! This is amazing. I have tried Clinique, Sephora, drugstore brands and they all wind up drying my eyes out. I received this as a GWP and it is so smooth, one swipe and its ALL gone, no smudging, nothing. It smells SO good. I don't care how expensive it is, you only need one little splash on a cotton ball for both eyes. This is my HG, just ordered full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 1:29:00 AM More reviews by kxxb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Expensive, but works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me this is the gold standard of eye makeup removers. Period. Its just too damned expensive. It removes everything and anything easily. It doesn't burn my eyes, and doesn't leave a residue once I rinse with plain water. I keep this in my kit to use on clients because it gets the job done.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Ajmac3112

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a bad reaction to Bifacil; it made my eyes burn and ooze white gunk. I know others love this stuff but I don't even want to think about getting it close to my eyeballs again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lovelixir

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works well for me; it removes eyeliner & eyeshadow well, and I personally like the smell, but unfortunately a bit too expensive to be purchased on a regular basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by flower27

Hello Everyone!
I've been using this product for ages and it's great i love it! I practically can't live without it hahaha cuz i love my mascara as my friends call it 'my devlish 18 layers of mascara' so i need to use a eye-make up remover that is good and really does the trick. I've been using this eye make up remover for ages! And i've been reading of the reviews here and it seems like some people have reacted badly to it. maybe it's because you haven't used enough and rubbed or hard or something? because often what i do is when i have a lot of make up is i get a cotton pad soak it up with Bi Facil and then place it on my eyes for a while (20 secs or so) to let the oil really soak into my lashes and remove the mascara.
Maybe you should try that cuz i've found that it really helps and it probably saves more time hehe!

Definately LOVE and continue to buy this product even though...have to admit it's not the cheapest product hehe!