Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 5/12/2008 2:18:00 AM

This is a fairly good eye and lip remover I have to say, but Its nothing different to Loreal lip and eye remover. I heard they both are the same company? (correct me if Im wrong pls..) So I use both of them for my sensitive eyes. Would I buy this again? Probably.

on 5/1/2008 6:59:00 PM

I really do love this eye make up remover. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. It gets off all the mascara and eyeliner very easily. It is greasy but it works. No other eye make up removers can compete.

on 4/26/2008 12:47:00 AM

I really like Bifacil. It removes eye makeup very well, doesn't sting and doesn't leave any oily residue. I don't use it as my primary remover, though. I generally use baby oil (gasp) because it gets every speck of anything I'm wearing off and is dirt cheap. I do love Bifacil though. I always try to buy my Lancome products when there is a GWP bottle of this included. I love the mini jars and take them travelling as they don't leak and are really convenient for packing. I also keep a bottle handy in my makeup bag so that if I mess up my eye shadow or don't like what I've done I can easily take it off and start over. That is really my favorite thing about Bifacil: there is no oily residue so you don't ruin your whole face removing your eye makeup, whereas with baby oil and other oily removers you do. If I hear difinitive proof that baby oil really is toxic to humans as some people say it is, I will use Bifacil exclusively. Until then, I will keep it in my rotation, just not as my number one choice.

on 4/23/2008 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I cannot say I like this product. It irritated my eyes a bit and just felt a bit greasy (not sure why). It's pricier and it just didn't get rid of my mascara 100% - which is strange as I don't wear more than two coats (usually wear just one). It's not horrible, it is just doesn't work well enough for the price. Won't repurchase.

It's a nice product, but so expensive! Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover works similarly for a fraction of Lancome's cost. But it does work, has lovely packaging, and if you buy during bonus time, it's worth the price tag.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

In my opinion. nothing works as well as Bi-Facil Makeup Remover. Its definitely an HG product me for me! It wipes away all my eye makeup without tugging my eyelids off or resulting in lost eyelashes (I cant afford to lose even one). I got a sample size as a GWP many years ago and it is the one I go back to over and over. Yes, it has quite an oily consistency, so it is best to wash it off your face after using it in case the residue clogs pores or irritates the sensitive skin around the eye.

on 4/19/2008 10:14:00 PM

How can this get anything but 5 lips?

I get these in kits. I love them. They take off mascara, eye make up in one swish. It's gentle and not drying. I love this stuff. This is the only remover I have ever used for over 15 years and will never switch. Under eye is too important to play with when you have a winner!!!

on 4/16/2008 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

somehow i steered away from this amazing eye makeup remover, however after getting a very generous sample size from a Sales Assoc. i am back on the crack! I tried to use jojoba but it too long and used too many cotton balls. I tried the Maybelliene makeup remover that came with a sample pack i got and it was just okay. The last straw was when i tried to use ULTA's makeup remover pads and the first ingredient is MINERAL OIL. What a messy waste of time and my precious money. I went to the mall and happen to stop at the Lancome counter and i have fallen in love all over again with Bi-Facil.

Now i must confess that i havent tried Neutrogena or Clinique and perhaps if i get a sample size i will. I live in atlanta and their is a discounted stand alone Lancome boutique so i can get a full size of B--facil at a generous discount :)

This is really good- it lives up to the hype. I have yet to find an eye makeup this doesnt remove! nice formula, not too greasy, easy to use, quick to remove. I just wish it was cheaper!
for uk users- try the No. 7 eye makeup remover. it looks just like bifacil- two layers of light blue and dark blue liquid, and I find it works just as well but its half the price!

on 3/30/2008 3:27:00 AM

This is ok. Its effectiveness is as same as Loreal eye makeup remover. The price is 3 times higher than Loreal. So I won't be buying it again.