April 16, 2014 | 1482 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Smashbox80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG eye makeup remover! No matter how many i try, i always come back to Bi-Facil. it is the most gentle, effective remover that i have found. I like to layer my eyeshadow and use long-wearing eyeliners and layer my mascara(i focus mostly on my eyes) Bi-Facil dissolves my makeup making it easy to wipe-off. The formula doesn't make my red or tear up. I keep a bottle at work, in the bathroom and in my bedroom. love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Merri

I've bought this over and over, it is the gentlest and best eye makeup remover especially since I wear waterproof mascara. I didn't give it a 5 because it would be best if it sold for a little less and I've lost some product spilling out when travelling, other wise its great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 3:57:00 AM More reviews by lvh75

I've used this item for years and years. It is the only remover that effectively removes my mascara base and waterproof makeup. With anything else, I have to really tug at my skin to remove it, not with this. I don't mind the slight residue, I actually prefer it, since I have dry skin on my eye area. So this actually works as a moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by paigupaigu

I favour this product over the Estee Lauder gentle eye makeup remover because this stuff seems to work better for me. It does not sting as much either if I accidentally get some in my eye. The liquid also feels more cooling compared to the EL product, that's just my personal impression. I'm sure both have similar levels of alcohol and/or witch hazel. The only funky/weird thing about this product is you need to shake to mix the two layers.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2007 11:00:00 AM More reviews by EnchantedOne

this is an effective eye make up remover. Not only does it take off my eye make up it also takes off my mineral based sunscreen from underneath my eyes. The only problem I see with it is that it has an oily residue.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2007 9:06:00 AM More reviews by bambi53

It's a lovely product, really effective, remove all makeup. But 1 lippie of off for the bit oily effect, and another lippie off for the price. I think you can get a lot of other, just as great makeup-removers for a more fair price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 12:59:00 AM More reviews by adelya20

I dont understand why the rating for this product is soo low?! Ok so its a little greasy afterwards and you have to put some water to wash it away. Not a big deal compared to what it does. I have never owned a better eye make up remover in my life. It doesnt sting and revomes everything soo quickly and easily. I would buy this over and over and over again!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2007 11:46:00 PM More reviews by decj0002

I personally love this stuff. My mom loves the Lancome line, she always gives me her GWP which almost always includes this. It gets the job done with minimal effort at all and I don't feel overly greasy afterwards. I don't mind shaking the bottle, takes a few shakes and you're ready to go. I've never had any eye/skin irritation with this product whereas I have with other products from other lines. I may dish out the money to get the fullsize.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2007 8:49:00 PM More reviews by verasilyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It removes makeup rather nicely and completely, not like some other ones I've tried. However, it is really annoying to shake the bottle, esp. when you're tired and want to sleep--and it's greasy afterwards, and you've to wash it. But all makeup removers have to be rinsed afterwards anyway, so I don't see that as too discouraging.
The jar looks really pretty--reminds me of mercury underneath water in a jar together that I used to see in decorations.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2007 2:13:00 PM More reviews by stephel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product and have been using it for years. So, I'm actually really surprised the overall rating for it on this site is so low. It completely removes even waterproof mascara without irritation or the need to tug at the vulnerable skin around the eye area. (I tend to wet both my eye area and a cotton pad with water first and then apply a little of the remover to the damp cotton pad, which seems to work better for me than just using the remover on its own.) Sure, it leaves a bit of a greasy residue (although not as much if you follow my routine), but I remove my eye makeup at the end of the day. So, that's really not a problem for me. If you have reservations about purchasing this product, my suggestion is just pick it up the next time Lancome has a "gift with purchase," since it seems like they have one almost on a monthly basis and this remover is typically part of the gift.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No