Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 3/23/2008 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I posted this same review in the other listing for Bifacil and wanted to post it here as well. I love Bi-Facil. I'm on at least my 10th bottle of it -- and probably a good number more as I've been using it for more than a decade. I stray at times thinking I'll find something better, but I never do. I've used various Guerlain, Bobbi Brown, Chanel and other HE eye makeup removers -- both dual phase and non-dual phase -- and Bi-Facil tops them all. I've used varous drugstore products trying to find a cheaper knockoff that works as well, and I've FINALLY concluded nothing works as well. It's gentle but effective. You get a good amount of product in each bottle. It takes off stubborn eye makeup like my Bobbi Brown gel liners and various waterproof mascaras with ease. I now stock up when there's a GWP going on, so I currently am almost out of my latest bottle of Bi-Facil, but I have four bottles in reserve. I have bought it time and time again and will continue to do so. The thing I've finally decided I'm going to stop doing is waste my money trying to find something better for me.

on 3/23/2008 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

on 3/22/2008 4:00:00 AM

This is the best eye makeup remover out there. Period. Even my waterproof mascara slides off effortlessly! I've been using this since I've been using eye makeup and haven't found anything that remotely compares.

on 3/20/2008 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was excited when I got this since everyone seems to love it! But it didn't really work out for me. First off I never wear that much eye makeup so I can't really comment on that, when I wear eye stuff its usually a light neutral wash, e/l used in tight liner technique and regular or wp mascara. This does a decent job of taking it off but it takes a bit of effort for everything to come off. Also it irritates my eyes, somewhat of a stinging sensation. I think this also dries out my eye area. Overall I can't justify purchasing this again. I find Clinique's Eye makeup removing solvent superior to this product as it takes everything off easily and I get no irritation from it and it is less $$$.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

ONLY eye makeup remover I will use!! I have tried sooo many others and none come close to Lancome Bifacil. Removes eye makeup easily and gentley. Waterproof mascara is no match for this powerfull product! Gentle on my eyes and my skin, doesn't dry it out or irritate it. Very expensive but no matter the price I have to have it!! LOVE IT!

on 3/16/2008 4:05:00 PM

I think it is very useful for women with sensitive eyes. Cleans up make up without irritating eye area and eyes. I will definitely buy again.

on 3/15/2008 10:52:00 AM

its a popular one but not for me...i dont fink it can remove your makeup easily. and its a bit costly comparing to Chanel one
i dont think i would use it again

on 3/15/2008 12:22:00 AM

This is by far the best eye makeup remover on the market - it takes off all the makeup with very little tugging. It seems expensive, but it really lasts a long time since you don't need much to get the job done.

on 3/14/2008 9:47:00 PM

Removes waterproof makeup very well. Don't need much of it either so it lasts a long time, just rub gently over the lashes a number of times and it comes off fine. After using on the eyes, I use a cleanser for the rest of my makeup, then use a gentle toner over all of the face including the eyes and this removes the oily residue.

on 3/12/2008 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The HG of makeup removers! I'd buy it all the time if it weren't so pricey. However, I'd rather spend money for makeup I put on my face, not for products that take my makeup off.