July 25, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2008 1:56:00 PM More reviews by speedyjp

My HG of eye make-up removers. Very gentle and make-up comes off easily. I wish it were a little cheaper ($33 CND) but it's definitely worth it. To make it last longer I use Olay Daily Facials at night to wash off all my make-up, but they don't get rid of all my mascara/eye make-up, so then I use Bi-Facial to finish the job. That way I only have to use a little bit. Fantastic product for sensitive skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2008 4:36:00 AM More reviews by palmst

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just great at removing all traces of makeup (not just eye makeup) without having to rub hard - that's got to be a plus for preserving the delicate skin around the eyes. It is expensive but it works very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by noahnoah

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great eye makeup remover. It's very gentle, yet very effective. I have been using it for years now and will continue to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2008 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Rainbowapple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was disappointing, despite good reviews elsewhere. After repeated usage, it seemed to make my eye area dry and irritated...even though a little went a long way. Packaging could also have been improved, in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is oily so I only use a little bit with a Q-tip when I'm doing my eye makeup. It can hurt my eyes if I put too much on. I wouldn't actually buy it. I get a sample from time to time.
UPDATE: Now it's my favorite eye makeup remover. Only one that actually works, but I have to really take my eye makeup off well. I usually only wears mascara and it's really difficult to take it all off!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 8:48:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

wonderful eye makeup remover. i look forward to GWP times when this is part of it. the only reason i would not repurchase is the price... $20 is high for me for something i use so much. my Neutrogena Oil-Free works just as well for a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 6:43:00 PM More reviews by girlkicksboy

This product is, without question, my HG. I always use waterproof mascaras, and using regular makeup removers causes my eyelashes to consistently fall out from the effort. This product instantly softens waterproof mascara and requires little to no pressure to remove the makeup. It smells like roses and leaves the skin around my eye feeling great. This will always have a place in my skin care regime.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ifoundlove

This product is great at removing make-up! It's so simple to remove mascara and eyeliner. I love it :) The only thing bad I would say about it, is that it is a really oily item, I always have to wipe off the excess oil left around my eye area because it feels so greasy and thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by daphanfamily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

super great product! i tried many Eye Makeup Remover since I work on my eyes the most, and this one is the best! I tried expensive ones, I tried cheaper ones and this one is a life saver...like everyone said it is a bit oily but again its so soft when you use it to remove waterproof mascara..its so gentle it seems like your not using anything at all, no rubbing required...I have tried one that was Oil Free (Rimmel) but then you have to rub it on the eye couple of times to make it work and this one, is as easy as 1, 2 ,3...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by rapkat0021

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing. Gets every nook and cranny.

Who cares if it's oily. WATERPROOF makeup comes off with OIL. Soap breaks down the waterproof stuff, but the oil pretty much melts it off.

Simply remove makeup and wash your face after. No biggie.