December 18, 2014 | 1652 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by kensbarbie1017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Shades: Some okay shades, but mostly sheer. Good for over other lippies, but not by themselves.

Price: you get alot of product for your money!

Consistancy: Sticky, but not all that long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2004 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Pakegal

I usually get complimented when I wear Simmer. Tastes and smells great. Color is cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2004 6:42:00 PM More reviews by helg

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What can I say that hasn't already been said?
Great product , I am on my fifth tube already. Hope I try many more.Pricey of course for just a lip gloss , but they are unbeatable. ( I mean it!!)

These come in a range of textures and colours. There are :

1)transparent glossy ones with just a hint of colour that WILL NOT colour the lips , just look nice in the tube and give a wet look and perhaps a little sparkle as well ( like Cerise , Violet ,Icy Pop , Raspberry ice , Framboise)

2)medium sheer ones with glitter in ( like Tahuata , Manihi -which smells like a cookie-and Bolole , an ornage one fantastic for summer )

3)more pigmented ones that go on like a very glossy lipstick and leave colour on the lips with no glitter( like Raisin , a favourite of mine ).

They all however smell delicious , if not always the scent matching the name - ie. Cerise which means "cherry" in french , actually smells like melon.
They all share the same slanted applicator that makes it easy to use on the go.
And they all taste sweet and nice.
And -finally- they all stick like hell , which is a good thing in order for them to last longer than any other gloss I have tried. After lunch and drinks lips still have a hint of colour and shine ( well , a hint I said , an accomplishment for a lipgloss actually....)

I have gone as far as using them over my lipsticks in order to ....longlast-proof them day and night( I made a new word , heheeee )That says it all! I hope they never discontinue them. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2004 10:25:00 PM More reviews by kerin03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Addicted to the Juicy Tube! favorite shades-beach plum, simmer & spring fling. perfect amount of shine and tint...love them!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2004 10:03:00 AM More reviews by trishny

JT are really a great marketing product that came out of Lancome. Texture is bad, hardly stays out, colour are so sheer. I can make better lipgloss than these.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2004 2:11:00 AM More reviews by ikealover

I love this stuff. I just purchased it in Rasberry Ice. This is part of the Juicy Tube Pop collection. They taste like candy and fruit. They are so pretty. I love layering them over lipsticks or wearing them alone. The shine is incredible and they last for at least an hour. Will definitely repurchase this color and try some more.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2004 9:25:00 PM More reviews by MsMaggie

I tried two of these- and liked the product. My only complaint is that it didnt really stay on for long. Then I got hip- and remembered that Lancome & Loreal are owned by the same companmy. The Loreal product is so similar I would NEVER buy this again- bc they really are SO similar- but the Loreal one is 5 bucks compared to Lancome.... Just an FYI ( And I usually believe in paying more for good cosmetics ! Not in this case though...)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2004 9:20:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

I cant understand what a package can do?this gloss has cool colorful package but they just give gloss not color to my lips.ęts a pity everyone buy it to have a collection must-have but this is not as good as loreal glosses.sorry addicts.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by TCamille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss is very gooey and thick. Gives great moisture for the lips. The only problem is that they are too expensive in my opinion. I've found knockoffs with the same quality for much less. Okay product with a less than desirable price so I wont be purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2004 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Amee22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

whoa. I can sooo get colour juice cheaper ( i have about 10 of them!!) and they are exactly the same, not a slanted applicator, but still, the same. look at the ingredients ppl, THEY ARE IDENTICAL execpt for colors, which is obvious. Lancome is run by the same company and Loreal anyways, its just a way to get the middle class and the upper classes money.