April 20, 2014 | 1864 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2004 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Amee22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

whoa. I can sooo get colour juice cheaper ( i have about 10 of them!!) and they are exactly the same, not a slanted applicator, but still, the same. look at the ingredients ppl, THEY ARE IDENTICAL execpt for colors, which is obvious. Lancome is run by the same company and Loreal anyways, its just a way to get the middle class and the upper classes money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 5:43:00 PM More reviews by aeresu

Smells good, tastes good, looks good. They're quite sticky and you shouldn't ever expect to see the colour on your lips as in the tube and they're a bit pricey for what they are but I adore these things anyway.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2004 12:30:00 PM More reviews by JuLondon

Juicy Tubes are definitely not my favorite glosses. They are way too sticky and I don't like how the product feels on my lips, kind of a plastic feel. I don't really like the watermelon smell either, it smells a lot, not in a subtle way. I also dislike the fact that it's tube with a hard end applicator, and it's kind of hard to apply evenly, as opposed to a brush. It's also quite hard to get the right amount out of the tube...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2004 1:59:00 AM More reviews by malieboe

I bought this one way before the hype around this started but the tube still has got some left. I used it a lot, so it has more in a tube then you think. I would prefer more colour, it looks really pink in the tube but comes out kinda transparent, which is ok, but not what I expected. I read in several reviews that they changed the structure of it, so I will repurchase to try a new one (lemming!!). The tube looks great and I love the gloss as a transparent gloss. Definiatly a good one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2004 1:41:00 PM More reviews by bairn

So I sit here, sulking at the fact Iím not allowed to buy lipgloss anytime soon (donít ask), licking my JT-ed lips and thinking years ahead. I imagine kids ask me one day about the turn of the century Ė when Nokia phones and Juicy Tubes were all the rage in their town. And while the fad of owning one seems to have long disappeared, theyíre still here.

JTís were possibly the first popular product of its kind that came in a squeeze tube with a slant tip, gallons of fruity (though a bit artificial) scent and taste, minimum pigment. They arenít nearly as drying as earlier glosses, and although quite sticky and pasty Ė a magnet for any loose hair flying around Ė they feel a bit slippery if licked. Iíd never buy them for color, shimmer or sparkle, just for a water-dipped, succulent pout that remains supple. Donít let the grade fool you, I love these addictive gems and the nostalgia that comes with it... Yet I do feel itís about time I finished at least one of these tubes and handed over the laurel to one of its successors. continued >>

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2004 12:33:00 PM More reviews by reneek74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a GWP- Pink Lemonade- and i love it! Great natural color (i am very pale/blonde) and it looks good on me.. the pink is a good summer color- and I am going to look into other colors for fall.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 2:34:00 PM More reviews by themshamrocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE THEM!! TASTES GOOD TOO

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2004 12:07:00 AM More reviews by adozenblueroses

I had tried to convince myself for so long that L'Oreal Colour Juices were the exact same thing as this. Bottom line, they barely compare. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of the CJ's, but Lancome has them beat. Lancome's glosses go on a lot more smoothly and evenly than L'Oreals, and they have a much larger colour range. (not to mention wonderful applicator) They are slightly sticky, but have a superb staying power. They also give a wonderful glassy finish. So far I've gotten 3 with GWP's, and a full size 'Touched by Light'. They come in all types from ultra sheer to highly pigmented, a hint of shimmer to a nice sparkle. Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2004 1:31:00 PM More reviews by C8LIN

Mediocre product. Exactly like L'Oreal's colour juice glosses. Smells ok. Wouldn't buy again, b/c I can find replicas in my grocery store. lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2004 5:51:00 AM More reviews by jewelsapitbull

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is genuinly nasty.A LasVegas call girl I knew used this and gave me one it say's cheap and nasty even though its not cheap The smell is Nasty and when she danced Anyone could smell all her lancome thats all she wore..yuk..no lancome for me she continually used and reaplied it over and over again when she gave me one I gave it away..sorry ladies no offense in all it was that smell...and all lancome smells