Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

I tried the lavender scented aveeno body cream that comes in a bottle which is the same shape as the St Ives apricot scrub bottle. I love this cream! Usually Im too lazy to put body cream on as it takes ages to sink in so I just don't bother. This lotion sinks in very quickly, within one minute & leaves my skin really, really soft. It was still soft all the next day after putting it on the night before. The packaging is handy as you just squeeze out the amount you want. The only bad thing about it is the scent, which isnt lavendery at all & is kinda like swwet talcum powder or something. Im not crazy about the smell but it ticks all my other boxes. The price is ok too at 4.99 euro in Ireland for 200 ml. Definitely give this a try if you're not impressed by most other body lotions taking ages to dry!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm addicted to this product. It's a little expensive for a drug store lotion but it really is worth the price. It can be hard to get the last bits out of the bottle. My SO is constantly commenting on how soft my skin is. Doesn't leave any residue or have any scents that get in the way of whatever perfume I want to wear. Great product.

i love this--it really locks in the moisture. if i wash my hands a couple hours after initial application, they don't feel dry afterwards. no scent, no frills--just a nice lotion. lockable pump too, but sometimes it gets a litle tricky to work. still, i love this! much better than the cheapo vaseline ones (they didn't "lock" in the moisture)

UPDATE: still love this!!! i adore how it dries so nice and matte. these days i'm using it on my face too...as my face is being picky so i have to use something simple. not the best but it works continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The only lotion I use in the winter for my hands. Have not found another lotion that can compare with this one.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This lotion really got me through some harsh sunburn. My only problem with it is that Aveeno test on animals. I actually like most of the Aveno line but it really bothers me that they test on animals so I am switching to a natural moisturizer. Aside from that it is really not greasy and it soaks up fast. I use this when my skin feels dry. I think the oatmeal really helps as well. Ive actually called them re their animal testing and they gave me a big speal on how it was necessary which is really crap. But if that doesnt bother you then this product is pretty good. P.S. Target makes a knock off version of this that is exactly the same and cheeper. (im still finding out if they test on animals or not)

This is an excellent lotion for those who battle eczema like I have. Other "eczema" lotions and potions would just make it worse. Not this. It's about the only lotion I'll ever use. (sometimes baby magic is okay) I'm afraid to try anything else. I encourage you when other lotions have failed, please give this a try. Also if you don't want to pay for the name, I've found the equate brand to be equally effective at half the price. It's great for kids too!

Really great lotion. My legs really have a tough time in the summer, shaving really irritates them, making them red and itchy, but ever since I switched to Aveeno I've had no problems at all. Leaves skin smooth.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Excellent body lotion for someone with dry skin, especially in dryer climates or during winter; its a tossup between this and Johnson's 24 hour moisturizer for my favorite. Its a bit expensive for a drugstore brand, but it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't make me break out anywhere, or leave my skin feeling greasy.

An excellent every day lotion for a variety of skin types. Absorbs well with no greasy residue. Also fragrance free.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

While it was very moisturizing I couldn't stand the scent of this one. I tried it on Mom's recommendation that oatmeal was cooling to sun burns, I guess she meant Oatmeal baths!