January 25, 2015 | 1184 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2005 1:29:00 AM More reviews by koko47

If only it had spf 30 or above i would use it for my face, i use it everywhere and on my face when i got out it gives the dewy glow not shiny! unscented and great moisturizing capability

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2005 10:41:00 AM More reviews by sugardrop

i love this for my body. My skin gets super dry and itchy in the winter and this is the only thing that keeps it soft all day. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2005 9:33:00 AM More reviews by jmoda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite lotion ever! The best part is that I can use it on my face or body, that makes it even better! I've got super dry skin (more so in the winter) and after washing my face, I apply this and my skin really is hydrated for hours and hours and hours! Great for hands and feet, but the fact that this is my HG moisturizer makes it a truly amazing product! I would definitely repurchase, since I already have. Costco have double packs of this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 8:19:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought a small tube of this for DH while we were traveling through the desert, because he dislikes using my scented lotions. But I think I use it more than he does now. It's a wonderful moisturizer that doesn't leave any residues, but keeps my hands soft after washings. The tube is small enough to put in a carry-on bag to keep your skin moisturized in airports, yet it holds a decent amount. The cap fits snugly over the small dispenser, so it never gets messy. I will definitely repurchase this for future trips when we run out of this tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2005 9:23:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

A wonderfully perfect moisturizer for dry, itchy, sensitive winter skin. It contains colloidal oatmeal, which soothes the skin and aids in minimizing itching and dimethicone 1.25%, which is a great ingredient for moisture and aiding in skin relief. I use this on my hands and itchy winter legs and it helps me 100%. My son gets really dry in the winter and this is the only product I can use on him that does not irritate his sensitive skin. LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2005 8:12:00 PM More reviews by fanchon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favourite lotion for my hands. It has a nice smell and it's thick formula just sinks right in providing almost instant moisture for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2005 5:14:00 PM More reviews by AndiSue1970

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great hand and body lotion. It lasts a long time and soaks right into the skin. The smell is a little annoying (like other reviewers), but it does go away. Very good for overdry winter skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2004 1:58:00 PM More reviews by LittleLolo

I have tried many, many moisturizers. This is bar none my favourite! I have tried no name brand rip offs, but they don't make the cut. I am forever dedicated to my wonderful Aveeno lotion that moisturizes and heals without clogging pores!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2004 8:25:00 PM More reviews by totorotummy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Although a lot of people don't like the smell of this lotion, I love it! I'm sad that it doesn't last longer. Smells like almond... Yum. It moisturizes better than any moisturizer I've tried w/out feeling oily. Although my skin still feels dry, I don't think anything can fix that :( I have severely dry skin and flaky, itchy, eczema. Got this at Costco, like the pump and it wasn't expensive. Btw, anyone know where I can get almond scented lotion/perfume?

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2004 2:16:00 AM More reviews by bitesize

I *think* I might buy this product again. Not completely sold on it for a few reasons...

- smell is awful, like plastic cow poop. HOWEVER, this completely, and I mean completely (even for my bloodhound nose) disappears after a few minutes.

- the pump is less than desireable. I keep thinking it's open when its closed, and it's closed when it's open. I think if the neck of the pump were longer it would elimnate this problem. I'm usually not that picky about packaging, either, but this is particularly annoying

- It's a little more expensive than I normally buy. I'm used to $3-$4 Vaseline lotions.

But I will continue to use the entire bottle, because it really does moisturize ALL day. Not even intense moisturizers have been able to do that. It also absorbs fairly quickly (although don't try to put on jeans for a few minutes afterwards, it's not gonna happen!!)

This makes my usually alligator-like skin feel smooth all day, reduces some of the Keratosis Pilaris bumps on my arms, and erases the scales from my shins. For now, it's a keeper, but when I'm out I will try other ones.