September 2, 2014 | 1943 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2004 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Sprite78

This lotion in conjunction with the Aveeno Bodywash has help turn my dry, itchy winter skin into happy moisturized skin. It sinks right into your skin and lasts for hours. Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2003 12:05:00 PM More reviews by jieminhm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best body moisturizing lotion I've ever used before. I have very flaky skin all over the body because of a skin condition inherited from the family. But I seem to have found my solution in this oatmeal lotion - very lasting moisturing effect. I also use it on the foot, and it prevents the skin from losing water. I will purchase this lotion forever, and can't help trying their other products as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2003 6:47:00 AM More reviews by sunwater83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great basic moisturizer, but not enough for my extremely dry, ezcema skin. This is fragrance free and soaks in pretty quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2003 2:17:00 PM More reviews by theresa123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like this lotion but i dont think it moisturizes my skin THAT well. Its a nice light lotion to put on everyday. But since my skin is extremely dry sometimes i prefer to use a stronger moisturizing lotion once or twice a week. I also like how this is fragrance free and its not too oily for me

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2003 8:04:00 PM More reviews by aliciasands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great for winter. I swear, this stuff lasts a full 24 hours...I often wake up with it on in the morning. A little too heavy for summer, but awesome for winter!! Great drugstore product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2003 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Trickytania

This is my favorite daily lotion. I put it on just after the shower and my skin feels soft most of the day. I like that it absorbs very quickly as well. Not much of a scent so it doesn't compete with my perfume. Great for hands too and doesn't leave them feeling greasy. I also like the thick consistency.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2003 7:58:00 AM More reviews by j111

i have Eczema and this lotion didnt exactly seem to help...plus its not exactly cheap either, it doesnt seem to absorb. which is probably the biggest problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2003 11:51:00 AM More reviews by c_cassano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i like this lotion because it moisturizes well, doesn't irritate sensitive skin (it's excellent for after shaving) and its scent, or rather lack of, is completely undetectable. i never have to worry about the 'smell' of this lotion clashing with any fragrance because it smells like absolutely nothing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2003 6:24:00 PM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have pretty temperamental skin...some bath gels, for example, make me itch like mad. Also, as I get older (sigh), I find that my skin is drier and, well...let's face it...those decades on the planet are beginning to show. However, many of these "problems" are very nicely beaten back with this lotion. My tube says "fragrance-free", and I love that I can use this lotion with any fragrance (or just the tiniest dab of a fragranced body cream) .. and it doesn't clash. Also, no itchies! Finally, it's just the right "weight" or texture for me. I live in a warmer place, where it sometimes can be quite humid. I find that I can apply this lotion after my shower (with skin still wet) and then forget about it. If I use it on skin that's already been towel-dried, then I get that kind of sticky, takes-too-long-to-sink-in effect. But that's true for almost every lotion (at least, for me). As for re-purchase - I already have another one (bigger size this time) on order from drugstore.com. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2003 8:51:00 AM More reviews by dianerae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've got very dry skin and this did absolutely nothing for me. I wanted to like it because I like Aveeno bath products, but this lotion just doesn't do the job. I won't be buying it again.