October 1, 2014 | 1518 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 12:39:00 PM More reviews by ashtonk7903

I have at least three of these stashed around so I know I will have one wherever I am. I traded the traditional mint for this and this is so much more hydrating. It instantly makes my lips feel better when they are so dry they hurt. Also, it leaves a berry like tint, hardly noticable, but it does make your lips look flushed, I like that a lot. Love the smell, Love the product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by breaklinedestroyed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

pretty good. leaves my lips looking red and healthy colored, even though it's supposedly not tinted. smells nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by rjdcccslp

The best lip balm I have tried thus far. I'm not such a fan of the original Burt's lip balm, but this is fantastic. Not waxy, just light and emollient. LOVE IT!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2007 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Zirra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm kinda liking this stuff. Its not waxy and not oily. Its a mix between both so it's smooth application. The scent is nice like a pomegranate (duh), but its not strong nor does it have a sugary scent to it. It's doing a good job of keeping my super dry lips moist and it last for a little bit. My favorite Burts Bees is still the honey I guess cause its a little waxier and lasts a little longer. However this isnt bad if dont like waxy balms and a want subtle scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 3:05:00 PM More reviews by sparklegirlMpls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolute heaven! All I want from a lip balm are two things: good texture and good moisture. Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil delivers on both counts. It's smooth (not waxy) without being greasy, and it stays put for hours. And unlike other balms that only hold in (and don't *add*) moisture, this truly moisturizes my lips. The fragrance is low-key and pleasing. This is my holy grail lip balm!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2007 4:06:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like the scent of this because it's so different... but for some reason this lip balm seems to give me little tiny pimples around my lips. It must be the pomeranate oil because I've never had this problem with other Burt's Bees balms. So, obviously, I rarely use this lip balm because zits aren't exactly the most attractive thing ever... and it kinda sucks bc it smells so good and does a nice job of moisturizing :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

YESYESYES! I will continue to repurchase this a thousand times over. If Burt were real, I'd marry him. And his bees. I love the original balm, but it's a little too waxy. I loved the peppermint tingling sensation more than anything else about it. But I'd use it under my lipglosses, but it started to make them smell nasty. Some folks complain about the smell of this one, and I just love it. But I tend to really like herbal-y smells as they're usually very fresh and artificial smells tend to smell, well...artificial. A+ for this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2007 12:44:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually love this :D ~I do miss the minty freshness of the original, but what I like best about this new formulation is the higher level of hydration - I don't feel like I need to keep reapplying...there's more slip like a gloss rather than a waxy balm texture. The pomegranate scent is pretty strong and took some getting used to, but it doesn't annoy or bother me at all. I also like the sheer maraschino cherry tint that's left behind. It's flattering against my warm skintone and makes a good base shade for my spice & coral colored lipliners. The only thing that makes it fall short of perfection is the absence of spf. ~~~INGREDIENTS: sunflower seed oil * beeswax * coconut oil * castor oil * lanolin * comfrey root * pomegranate oil * sweet almond oil * anise oil * cassia oil * cinnamon leaf oil * clary sage oil * mandarin oil * tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol (VitE) * rosemary leaf extract * carmine * fragrance

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by StoneFamily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My local health food store did not have my staple Avalon lip balm so I tried this. I developed contact dermatitis after using this on a daily basis. After reviewing the ingredients list the only thing I can conclude that caused it is the lanolin, carmine or fragrance. How Burt's Bee's can continue to claim all natural is beyond me. Look up the effects of Carmine and Lanolin is an animal by product. Never again will I try anything from this line unless they change some of their ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by tygress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this lip balm way more than the original minty kind. And I think the smell is wonderful--it smells like pomegranate to me. Gives the lips a slightly pinkish tint too. Love it!