November 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 5:24:00 PM More reviews by sdmiller

I THOUGHT I was a devoted fan of the original because I love the refreshing, minty tingle. But this replenishing balm hydrates so much better! I find that I don't have to apply the replenishing balm as often as I did the original. Previously, I tried the honey balm and hated the texture and the smell, so I was VERY hesitant to purchase this one. I didn't want another disappointment. But the smell of this is light and fruity. It glides on easily and leaves your lips super moist and shiny! I feel like I'm cheating on my original! I'm definitely trading up the replenishing for now ... at least through the winter. Maybe in the summer I can revisit the cooling effects of the original.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2007 8:55:00 AM More reviews by bududaddy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have several Burt's Bees products and enjoy most of them. I like the original lip balm, but not so much the strong peppermint. This lip balm I purchased to wear at night so the smell wouldn't be irritating and to give my lips extra moisture. This is my new favorite lip balm! The scent is light and pleasant and fades pretty fast. I woke up this morning and my lips were so soft and smooth. My lips are naturally full, but this plumped them up nicely. The only drawback I've found is that I need to reapply often during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 10:13:00 PM More reviews by corrinetam

Mmmmm, this stuff is so yummy! I am addicted to the sweet berry flavour and apply this stuff obsessively all day. It leaves my lips soft all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 12:39:00 PM More reviews by ashtonk7903

I have at least three of these stashed around so I know I will have one wherever I am. I traded the traditional mint for this and this is so much more hydrating. It instantly makes my lips feel better when they are so dry they hurt. Also, it leaves a berry like tint, hardly noticable, but it does make your lips look flushed, I like that a lot. Love the smell, Love the product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by breaklinedestroyed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

pretty good. leaves my lips looking red and healthy colored, even though it's supposedly not tinted. smells nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by rjdcccslp

The best lip balm I have tried thus far. I'm not such a fan of the original Burt's lip balm, but this is fantastic. Not waxy, just light and emollient. LOVE IT!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2007 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Zirra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm kinda liking this stuff. Its not waxy and not oily. Its a mix between both so it's smooth application. The scent is nice like a pomegranate (duh), but its not strong nor does it have a sugary scent to it. It's doing a good job of keeping my super dry lips moist and it last for a little bit. My favorite Burts Bees is still the honey I guess cause its a little waxier and lasts a little longer. However this isnt bad if dont like waxy balms and a want subtle scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 3:05:00 PM More reviews by sparklegirlMpls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolute heaven! All I want from a lip balm are two things: good texture and good moisture. Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil delivers on both counts. It's smooth (not waxy) without being greasy, and it stays put for hours. And unlike other balms that only hold in (and don't *add*) moisture, this truly moisturizes my lips. The fragrance is low-key and pleasing. This is my holy grail lip balm!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2007 4:06:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like the scent of this because it's so different... but for some reason this lip balm seems to give me little tiny pimples around my lips. It must be the pomeranate oil because I've never had this problem with other Burt's Bees balms. So, obviously, I rarely use this lip balm because zits aren't exactly the most attractive thing ever... and it kinda sucks bc it smells so good and does a nice job of moisturizing :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

YESYESYES! I will continue to repurchase this a thousand times over. If Burt were real, I'd marry him. And his bees. I love the original balm, but it's a little too waxy. I loved the peppermint tingling sensation more than anything else about it. But I'd use it under my lipglosses, but it started to make them smell nasty. Some folks complain about the smell of this one, and I just love it. But I tend to really like herbal-y smells as they're usually very fresh and artificial smells tend to smell, well...artificial. A+ for this product!