October 21, 2014 | 1826 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - No.5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2005 3:21:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I changed my mind about this fragrance, as I grow older I am drawn by this perfume. I have bought the 'real' version and the one made by preferred fragrances inc(the best imposter of fragrances, IMO). Dries down to a nice,powdery scent. Very elegant. I can now see why this fragrance has survived through time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2005 10:21:00 PM More reviews by tzelma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Chanel No. 5 but I tend to use the soap, powder, and lotion ahead of the perfume. Perfumes for me tend to be too harsh. The soft smell of the soap/powder/lotion is lovely. Give those a try if the perfumes seem too harsh for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2005 5:56:00 PM More reviews by smiling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don’t think I ever smelled anything as nice in my life. This perfume will be selling long after we’re dead. It is a classic.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2005 8:58:00 AM More reviews by honkytonkangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, I just want so badly to love it. I want to feel like Audrey Hepburn in it. Much to my dismay, I do not. Can be summed up in two words... NURSING HOME.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2005 8:36:00 PM More reviews by hersheykiss1313

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the nicest scents I've ever smelled. So classic, so clean, and so sophisticated. And unlike Chanel Chance, I haven't grown tired of it. Perfect elegant timeless scent, and still unusual. The clean almost soapiness from it smells excellent. The bottle is classic and I will be using this one forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2005 3:40:00 PM More reviews by tesora13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So luxurious! When I wear this, I feel like a million bucks, It's classic, smells pretty, and is a people-magnet. I find that whenever I wear it, people can really tell that I'm wearing something amazing and want to know what it is. Just do yourself a favor, if you are going to buy this, please buy the eau de parfum, not the EDT. The EDP bottle is 100 times more glam and gorgeous than the EDT one, and smells more expensive and "accurate" as to what Chanel no 5 should smell like. It was worth the hundred bucks. Although it was a lot of money, I don't think I will go through this very quickly. All you need is one spray, once a day, and it melts into your skin and stays there for a really long time...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2005 1:02:00 PM More reviews by sugarandspiceisnice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the classic bottle of perfume. IT is a beautiful bottle, and it smells so heavenly. I just wish it was a little cheaper. It makes me feel sexy and strong when I wear this. UPDATE: Walgreen's has a knockoff called instyle fragrances, I swear they are using the same product. it smells just like it. you get a 3.4 oz of perfume for 11.99. I will continue to purchase my chanel, but for touchups I use this instead. You can't tell the diffrence.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2005 11:25:00 AM More reviews by rebdab

I have the Parfum which I got Duty free (yay for o/s travel). An absolute classic, sophisticated yet not grandma! After all, it's Marilyn's fave. Both my boyfriend and best gay friend love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2005 6:31:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

This was my mom's signature fragrance so it's nostalgia for me. I love the teeny crystal bottle it comes in when you buy the pure fragrance. I recently got an eau d'toilette (sp?) spray and I must say the bottle is so ugly. Like drug store ugly. I love this scent in the winter, it lasts long and it's a classic. I used this since about age 20 and will repurchase and repurchase. Oh and when I got the spray, it came in a gift set with the lotion and bath gel - all in an adorable pink and white leather toiletry bag!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2005 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Carole112442

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried very hard to like this. I love Allure and Coco and Coco Mademoiselle. I tried it again today in the department store. Even went without perfume to be sure it wasn't competing with something else. Maybe it is my chemistry, it smelled awful on me. Couldn't wait to get home and wash it off.