August 28, 2014 | 1693 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2007 8:55:00 PM More reviews by kzolin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this for about a month now but wasn't sure if it was doing anything for me. Then I received a tube of Lancome's Primordiale Cell Defense Serum in a GWP and conducted a nightly experiment with one on each side. On the side using Lancome's serum (under their High Resolution moisturizer), I notice that the fine lines near my eye have returned. On the side with Advanced Night Repair (under cheap Night of Olay), no lines whatsoever! I'll never doubt its powers again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2007 10:41:00 AM More reviews by chanel277

I love this product,It's one of my all time favorite products but I like the concetrate version much better.The reason I took one lippie off is because of the texture on me feels slightly sticky.Other than that everything is great about this product I like the packaging,I like the ingredients,I like the moisturizing power of this serum,I like a lot the fact that my skin loves this product it looks much better more radiant.more fresh and more rested.In terms of wrinkle corection haven't notice a thing.To tell the truth I have bought this serum many times and I m very happy with that I don't regret but I believe that I m not going to buy it again and the two main reasons are 1) the price here where I live this product costs almoste 100 euro 2) the main job that this products does is to moisturize and to load skin with antioxidants and I have found other products that can do this job equally well and with less money and one of them is from Bobbi Brown the Intensive Skin Supplement and many others but for now this is the one that comes in my mind
INGREDIENTS:Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Peg-75, Butylene Glycol, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Esther Dimethyl Silane, Glycereth-26, Cola Acuminata (Kola) Extract, Squalane, Sodium Rna, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Pantethine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Caffeine, Choleth-24, Ceteth-24, Xanthan Gum, Tea-carbomer, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Bht, Trisodium Edta, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Yellow 5, Green 5, Red 4

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 6:57:00 AM More reviews by abcuio

Love this! My face is so supple and smooth that I can't resist my desire to feel it once in a while after application. The serum is very light and easy to absorb, yet possesses amazing moisturizing ability. It evened out my skintone and made my face glow! I can't comment on the anti-aging effects of the serum as I'm not even in my 20s yet, but I'll definitely repurchase this and is waiting to see what I'll look like 10 years from now! The only thing I hate about this serum is the price...so I try to wait and buy it during dept. store's anniversary sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

This is a HG product of mine -- I've been using it for years and years, and, if I may say so myself, I have very nice skin, and would like to think that is due, in part, to all the money I've spent on skincare products. lol! I learned that our skin is in "repair mode" between the hours of 11 pm and 4 am, and it is also the time where it can become the most dehydrated. So, ANR helps the skin repair and retain moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by hollydi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using ANR since I was 20, I am now 23 and I can honestly say this is the best thing that you can do for your skin, I will never go to bed without it!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this due to the mags raving about it and all the makeup artists and celebs using it. Liked it at first but seems to aggravate my acne and clogged my pores a bit. It did make my skin quite smooth and soft but except for that it was nothing special and for that amount of money, I was kinda expecting a miracle! It had a weird smell to it but its bearable. Would not repurchase due to lack of benefits for my acneic skin and the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by vixen496

As much as I'd hoped to like this product, it didn't do anything for my skin. It smells weird, the packaging is terrible (it's called a PUMP, guys), and it's terribly overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 10:53:00 PM More reviews by EffieJay001

I've been using Night Repair for a couple of years now and I love it. I can tell a difference when I've failed to use it for a night or two. Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Yuccal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh this is expensive, but will last forever! I use 1-2 drops for whole face and it instantly makes my face soft and velvety. Unlike some other thin treatment gels, this will not dry and feel tight at all. The dropper is precise and good since any pump will dispense too much product and waste thsi precious serum.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2007 12:58:00 PM More reviews by rainybutterfly

After using two samples, I decided to purchase one because this product worked amazingly. I have Asian, combination skin and tend to be sensitive to overly nutritious products. When I'm using this product, it absorbs quickly and skin feels soft. I add EL daywear plus morning & night. My skin is much more even toned and smooth than before. Recommend.