April 19, 2014 | 1936 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 10:58:00 AM More reviews by shriekingviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Everyone else seems to have had better luck with this product than me. Makes me wonder how the size of my pores compare to theirs. This product didn't help hide my largish pores on my nose and cheeks any better than a light coverage foundation would. After putting it on, I couldn't tell much of a difference. Big disappointment. I'll never have porcelain looking skin. =( It had a really nice texture to it though. Felt nice on my skin and didn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2003 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Aquarius

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a sample for this product. This is great!! Instantly camouflage the appearance of large pores around my nose and cheek. They do look smaller when I look close at the mirror. You need to apply right after your moisturizer as I find it a little difficult to spread. Don't over do it as it'll leave your face look flaky and white. The right amount is what you need. I can say I don't have any breakouts at the mean time. Generally a good product, does smoothen my face and makes make-up easier. And yes, I never expected it to control shine too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

I received a sample of this after purchasing a lipstick at my Clinique counter recently. Wow! I was hesitant to try it at first because I've never been particularly impressed with Clinique's skin care (other than Moisture Surge Extra). This is amazing! It won't shrink pores permenantly, but it certainly causes the illusion of smaller pores. Great mattifier too for those of us with oily skin as well as flakies. Not too expensive either. I'm going to go out and buy this in Invisible Light tomorrow and this is going to be a permenant fixture under my foundation. Fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2003 5:01:00 PM More reviews by patinaface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Rave!!! It not only minimizes the appearance of pores, but controls shine as well. No shine control products worked for me, but this one does. The finish is soft and clean feeling. Great product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2003 2:28:00 PM More reviews by michelle888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

an amazing product - it can be used instead of foundation and totally makes your skin like silk - and much different than the usual silicone primers like English Ideas or Smashbox as it's not as greasy and totally matte when it dries. Also has a tint which is great for use instead of foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by laurenlaney

This product is great if you have large pores and tend to get shiny in your T-zone throughout the day. I even put it on my boyfriend's forhead and nose and he liked it! Makes your skin so soft and smooth that I don't have to wear foundation anymore--just touch up with concelaer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2003 11:03:00 AM More reviews by blingblingin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a sample and it dried out my skin, just the tiniest bit, on my forehead. But otherwise my skin appears softer and feels smoother. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2003 6:43:00 PM More reviews by amybean

Feels good going on, but that's about all I have to say for this product. It has absolutely no lasting effect on pore appearance, oiliness, or smoothness of my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 7:44:00 AM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I reviewed this under the other category, but I just learned that there are actually three related "pore minimizer" products by Clinique--1) the pore minimizer lotion 2) the T-zone instant corrector and 3)The Instant Perfector, which comes in two colors-- light or deep.
So far, I have only tried the instant corrector (in Light). I've been using it for serveral weeks, and I love it. This is the one with a slight color to it. It is absolutely excellent!
I use it in place of foundation and it really does minimize pores and keep a matte look for most of the day.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2003 8:58:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best new product! If you have large pores and/or shine (like me), then run out and get this!!!