April 18, 2014 | 1360 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by kohleyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used and its the only foundation I have been wearing lately, despite all my high end foundations. This lasts all day, has great coverage, great colour selection, its very buildable, smooth and creamy consistency, does not make my skin oily or dry or cakey. Love this foundation, and the pump applicator tops it all off. EXCELLENT!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

AMAZING Okay I've never even thought of buying any foundation from covergirl cause ive heard nothing but bad reviews. Until this one came out and so many people on youtube were raving about it so i decided to cave in, omg. i used to use revlon colorstay for so long but this stuff is even better. full coverage, lasts pretty much all day, and has such a nice matte yet glowy finish. the only con is it can oxidize the slightest bit but i found my shade-classic ivory and for some reason it doesnt oxidize anymore only the first few days. but overall it is my holy grail foundation :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by cameobear

The best thing about the product is the packaging, really good for drugstore. That's where the good ends. Price is average for a drugstore foundation, I paid $12 at CVS, which is normal for CA. When I initially applied it, I loved it; it's very thick, but easy to blend, and it settles into a nice powder-like finish. The oxidation really killed it for me though, I literally turned orange. For reference, Revlon CS in Fresh Beige and Rimmel Lasting finish in 200 are perfect matches, I picked up the shade creamy natural in this foundation, and this is the one that turned most orange. Unfortunately the shades above and below didn't work either. I'd recommend trying it, as it might work well for you, but do yourself a favor and save your receipt just in case.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Smurf72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So far I am liking this foundation. I was using a powder foundation and it just seemed to melt away by the evening and then I really noticed how tired and 40 years old I look. I have really dry skin in the winter and this foundation stays matte and it stays put. I use The Body Shop Intense Vitamin E face lotion first and then this CG outlast foundation with a brush and I don't have to touch up with powder during the day. It also does fine thru a workout but I don't sweat on my face that badly. As others have mentioned I was not in the habit of buying CG products after I tried the CG foundation with the Olay serum in it that Ellen was pushing. It made me a slick nasty oil spill. Yuck. I stayed away from liquid foundation for several years after that. I really wish I could get away with tinted moisturizer or just BB cream but like I said....tired and 40 and occasional breakouts to boot.

I have bought a second bottle of this for my 17 year old daughter. She likes it too.

Edit: It's a little too dry for me in winter so I'm mixing a drop of this and a drop of The Body Shop Moisture Foundation in Shade 05. Perfect for what I need right now.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by rock_chica81

Wow, I can't believe I actually like this foundation. I've never had luck with CG foundations because the colors were usually too pink and the formulas just never worked on me. I recently ran out of Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr and couldn't afford to repurchase it. I had a coupon for CG and read the rave reviews, so I gave it a try. I'm about NC30-NC35ish and bought Warm Beige. It's actually a pretty good match for me. It blends in easily and doesn't feel heavy or look mask like. It also doesn't leave me flat looking like CS whipped did. I do have to make sure my skin is exfoliated and well moisturized, otherwise, this emphasizes flakes and dry spots. This wears really well throughout the day without disappearing or making me look greasy. I also love that it has a pump. A major plus for me, is that it hasn't caused any breakouts. I would definitely recommend this for normal to oily skin types. The only con might be color selection. Other than that, CG did good with this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Shanine

Very oily, large pores and I was using MUFE Mat Velvet+ before finding this. I like the MUFE, but it doesn't keep me very matte. Within an hour I would have to blot my chin and nose. I had high hopes for this Cover Girl foundation because of all the reviews but slightly doubtful because I have never found a good Cover Girl foundation. I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. It leaves me matte, it stays on and it makes my skin look amazing. It's not heavy like Revlon colourstay and blends in better than anything else I've tried. Love love love it. Holy grail. Does not turn orange, dried to a powdery finish, I just can't say enough about it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

If you have oily or combination skin, give this a try! It has a wonderful matte finish, and requires waaaay less powder to set it with. If you have dry skin - I would skip this foundation..If I have any dry patches on my face and I apply this foundation - it shows up like crazy!!

Also, if you do plan on purchasing - get a shade lighter!! I bought the lightest shade, and it still leaves a bit of an orange cast once applied :/

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kristin39

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really liking this! Found a good match in buff beige and it doesn't oxidize much on me. Like others have stated, it does dry quickly and needs rapid buffing (i use an Elf flat-top brush). It leaves a nice matte finish that my oily skin needs. I touch up some areas of hyperpigmentation with a second layer applied with a concealer brush. I don't feel it on my skin, unlike CS Whipped that felt heavy and mask-like. I need to powder once during the day, approx. 7 hours after I first applied it. The best part is when i get home from work, i still look polished....13 hours later. Normally, I get home, look in the mirror and cringe at how most of my makeup has disappeared....but no longer!! I have very sensitive, breakout prone skin and so far, so good. Praying that remains the case!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by TrinaBee

I bought this foundation because I needed something with more coverage. I really like this foundation because it just makes your skin look so nice! It gives your skin this glowing, polished look without making it look too shiny or fake looking. The look isn't mask like but has more of a natural finish. It isn't a light foundation so it does feel a little heavy on the skin but nearly as heavy as revlon colorstay. This foundation is perfect for skin that is oily however if you have skin that is dry/sensitive you may find it less than perfect. Only because I have combo skin and everything about this is lovely besides the fact that it can make dry skin look more obvious and it does cling to dry patches. I also found it too aggravate dry patches and make them itch. That being said, I do have sensitive skin and I do use a little acne medication. So for people with combo/oily/normal skin this is perfect but for people with dry skin you will have to use a strong moisturizer before hand or it may exaggerate dry skin issues. But I love the packaging and the color selection is nice too especially with the pink undertones as I prefer that to yellow undertones. One of the most flattering looking foundations I have ever worn!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Unfortunately I can't use this. It has very good coverage and staying power, it applies beautifully, but is much too matte for my older skin. Love the pump.