September 16, 2014 | 1863 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by blushpinkbride

I ditched my Nars and Smashbox Tinted Moisturizers for this. If you have good skin and need minimal coverage - just enough to even out the skin - this is a good one. This won't work if you need medium to full coverage, of course. I use my fingers to apply this and top it of with Ben Nye translucent powder or Maybelline Dream Matte powder and I'm good to go. It's great for day makeup, it's light on the face and I will definitely repurchase again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by kdeckermaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: didn't cause me to break out, did smooth imperfections
Cons: my face always looked oily, by the end of the day I felt as though I were wearing make up and lastly I'm not sure how much coverage remained after a few hours.

I don't need a lot of coverage but I do have oily/sensitive skin so am always on the look out for something to matte the oil that won't break me out. This BB cream is nice in that it does blur the imperfections but in every picture taken of me on Christmas eve and day, there is shine. And that is even after putting some mineral powder on top.

I did mark down that I'd buy it again, because I felt as a make up, this is fairly innocent on my skin. I wonder if I tried a primer if it would be better?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by glam28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this i think it covers just enough it doesnt feel like its caked on it goes on smooth and for the price u cant beat it i would buy this again

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by dakotalovexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Been using this for about a month or two now... no complaints really.

I find it odd that people say it makes them break out because I have sensitive skin that tends to break out easily if a product isn't good for my skin. I mix it (a dime size drop) with my face moisturizer and apply it that way.

It helps my skin tone a little and it just feels good to use it in combo with my skin regimen. It's a light coverage product so if you're expecting a foundation, of course you're going to be let down. It's more like a primer.

I've been wanting to try Olay's CC cream as it is a step up from this but probably won't because it's so expensive. Good product in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by aljeca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It broke me out, I won't ever use this again and only used it once.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by buggarod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Evened out my skin tone and this drug store brand has a nice array of colors from the lightest to darkest skin tones. I did get oily after a few hours. Did not settle in lines. I chose the med/dark and it matched well since my face is lighter than my body it is dark for my face but makes it match the rest of my body

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this stuff at first and I liked putting it under my foundation because it made great coverage. But I started gradually breaking out from it!!! I thought maybe it was stress or another skin care product I was using but the acne cleared after I stopped the BB cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by vannniie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging the the formula is too greasy to me. It also smell weird too.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by lolakissxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked this product at first but then after using it I think im starting to realize that this is why im getting little frequent breakouts! Probably won't be buying again.. Onto the next one!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by cautionzombies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using this bb cream for almost two months, I feel like I've used it enough to give a good review.

PROS:
1. Makes my skin look dewy and soft.
2. Easy to apply and blend.
3. Brightens my complexion.
4. Doesn't make my skin break out or get angry.

CONS:
1. Sheer--very sheer--coverage, which I expected based on other reviews but was surprised to find out *how* sheer. I have to put a little concealer on over my cheeks to even out some of the redness I have there.
2. Doesn't last long at all, maybe 4-6 hours at the most.
3. Doesn't look good if you try to reapply throughout the day. I found that it became way too dark on my face, and also lost some of its luster, which is the appeal of the bb cream for me.

Overall...I do like this product for those days when I want to feel more natural with my makeup and don't intend to go anywhere for a long time, or go out after work. I've used Bare Minerals for seven years (and I still love it, but was interested in the idea of a bb cream), so I was also surprised that this bb cream didn't make me break out like I do whenever I use anything but Bare Minerals. That was a nice plus. And I will say that my skin looks absolutely lovely when I first apply it. However, for me, this is a makeup I can only use if I want to look bright and smooth for a few hours. This is definitely not an all-day kind of wear, and not a makeup you can reapply throughout the day...unless you take off the first layer with makeup remover and start fresh. I would (and will) buy this again, but it can never be my HG face makeup.