August 23, 2014 | 1827 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Love this foundation. I use my fingers for this over my sunscreen and this gives a light to medium coverage. When I want full coverage I just use a primer under this. I have normal to combo skin so I don't need powder over this. Also love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by lillerella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought I found HG with ysl tient resist but this knocks them all out of the park! Amazing skin like finish lasts so well & I love the plastic bottle & squirt nozzle, word to the wise... Shake shake shake first love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by mmplucky

bought this because i was looking for a light waterbased foundation for the summer, and after using it for 2 days, it's great! the product gives a light-moderate coverage (can be build up to medium), and looks extremely natural with a slight dewy (not shimmery/shiny nor matte) finish which i love. it absorbs completely like a nice lotion, cant even feel it on my face. a few hours after when i look in the mirror, my face still looks fresh like i've just put on the makeup. i did get tiny pimple on the chin, not sure if this is the culprit, but will continue using to find out. overall--LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by JTel

Great foundation. It sinks into your skin and blends away; looks so so natural. This is my HG foundation for sure (well at least until I find something better lol). It's light coverage, but if you have spots that you need to cover more, you can simply dab some more over the area - it doesn't look cakey at all. Or of course you can simply use a concealer on those spots. It's expensive though so my pocketbook is hurting but - heck - totally worth it! Hope it lasts me a few months :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by toobeige26

This stuff is amazing! The best way I can describe it is it looks like your not wearing any make-up and yet have perfect skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by haidehh

I am still not sure if i like this or not. There are not many colors to choose from, the feeling of the foundation is ok.Its not as light as it states i think but not heavy either. I dont need coverage at all so for me its good but for someone who needs good coverage, i would not go for this. the good is its not heavy. The packaging is not like what Chanel usually does, it feels cheap but overall ok.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a average foundation. I have more than 30 foundations at home; Guerlain Extreme #1, Guerlain Aqua #2, Laura Mercier oil free (warm ivory), Armani #5 etc etc. From drug store to high end, I think this could be above to average. Perfect shade for me, not too matte, not too dewy, not dried up my skin, long wear with powder, nice package (easy travel) n easy to blend. I am using B20 n it is the best match ever. I am a bit worry about the foundation will become too rich in the summer. Wish it is able to stay put in the summer with my primer n Smashbox anti -shine. it provides sheer to medium coverage. For days that my skin have no breakout, I can use this foundation with no problem> Otherwise, I will use MAC prolong wear concealer or CDP concealer to perfect my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by csinadinos

this is a great foundation , covers very well but leaves u with a natural look , also doesn't rub of on clothing like a lot of others do. definitely will purchase again .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Farheen

i have terribly sensitive skin and acne to top it off. This is one of the only foundations I can actually wear. A little goes a LONG way which is why I think the price is okay. It has a very natural glowy look to it and though it oxidizes a little bit - still looks natural. Will def buy when it runs out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Marlena0619

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to admit that this was a last minute buy after I was invited to a Chanel event. The make up artist showed me that a little goes a long way by putting a quarter size amount on her hand and only needing half that amount for a nice, blended coverage. For me, I noticed if you apply a good primer, it goes on smooth and lasts all day with the help of a powder, of course. All you need is a small amount to get a natural, dewey finish that will make you look youthful with great coverage. I have an oily t-zone and am highly allegeric to many store make-up brands, ( I get itchy bumps on the side of my face) but i use Chanel skincare and the foundation without irritation or break outs.
I also like the fact that it is plastic bc its portable, "ding resistent" and blended with my skin-tone perfectly. ( I am a mixed race so its sometimes difficult to find a foundation that matches my skintone). It's a $45 investment that I think is worth the buy.