September 1, 2014 | 1873 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by LexxiGirl111

I LOVE this product! Its so moisturizing, the packaging is super cute, and I love the scent!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by DeviousDana

Let face it the packaging is just too darn cute, and thats what drew me in. The product itself though is... just alright. Its not the best lip balm, and its not the worse, the price is a little steep for a lack luster lip balm if they put a little more time in the actual product than in just the packaging it could really be something i personally like the summer fruit scent, its light and sweet but i dont think i'll be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by freaknpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not moisturizing enough for me..
Will most likely break you out near your lips if you're acne prone like me.
I admit that the packaging is what sold me
it smells nice, looks nice, but that's about all

Back to good dependable Blistex

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a lip balm junkie. I have dozens of them piled on my desk, stashed in purses, or laying in the laundry room.

I've really tried to love this one. The packaging is adorable. It's big enough so I can find it in the bottom of my purse, and it fits easily in my hand. The scent is amazing, and I find myself only applying it for the sweet smell.

The product? Awful. It doesn't moisturize at all. I find myself re-appying it every 15 minutes. It also has an awkward waxy feel to it, like a film of product over your lips. It's not even the slightest bit effective.

This is the only EOS balm I've purchased, and from my experience, I'll be avoiding this brand for now.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by levinej

This doesn't moisturize my lips at all!!! there are so many lip treatments out there cheaper than this and way more moisturizing. If anything this actually dries my lips! it made me really sad seeing as i so badly wanted to like this! i mean it looks like an egg, who wouldn't want to love that?!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

I saw this balm on a makeup video a while ago and had to have it. I got it at Walgreens for about $3 and was expecting more of it. It does moisturize wonderfully but not for so long. I use this mostly at night. Love the smell too! And of course the packaging

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These moisturize and smooth your lips.

The packaging is annoying and I dopn't understand the hype about it. You will basically have a tin lip balm when the round part of it is gone.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by loveoverload

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Don't judge- I'm a shallow person. I bought this purely for the most adorable packaging EVER. I live in nz and had to actually order from America so it was quite expensive. Now on to the actual balm itself, the smell is like peaches and hints of other berries. The balm glides on easily and covers both lips at once. Then I discovered that after 15 mins my lips felt dryer than before I put the balm on! And it's multiple swipes of the balm too! It's a cute product to pull out and all but you will definitely need another lip balm for moisture and this can used for the coolness of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by legallylaura04

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Such a wonderful lip balm! Moisturizing, yummy smelling, and such cute packaging! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the cutest thing ever! but it left my lips a little dried.