eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 8/17/2011 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this lip balm last winter. I was using this and a few other lip balms in combination. My lips were getting so dry that they were bleeding and it hurt to eat. I also got a pimply rash around my lipline. Unable to pinpoint the cause of this problem I switched to plain Vaseline for the rest of winter. I lost my last EOS so I bought a new one this summer. I used it every day for 3 days and broke out in the same pimply rash and raw lips as I did the previous winter. THIS SUCKS because I really adore the packaging, the eco-friendly- ness and the smell. I found it pretty moisturizing and can't understand why an all-natural product would break me out. If it wouldn't have I would def repurchase this.

on 8/15/2011 1:07:00 AM

BEST LIP BALM I HAVE EVER USED.
I thought I couldn't find anything better than a Burt's Bees lipbalm, but I have been proven wrong!
Very moisturizing, doesn't feel sticky on my lips, smells great, 100% natural and 95% organic! What more could you ask for?

As for he packaging, it is soooo cute! My only complaint is the fact that I've very paranoid about denting the lip balm with the cap.

I would recommend this product to anyone!

on 8/14/2011 4:36:00 AM

Honestly this isn't the most hydrating lip balm in the world. It helps to moisturize a little bit but if you have really dry lips don't turn to this as the cure. On the other hand it smells and tastes so yummy! It's really fruity and sweet. This is the best thing about applying the product. If I were to use this as my sole lip balm I would be reapplying once an hour to keep my lips completely moisturized (I have really dry lips). I think the packaging is cute and it's really big so it's hard to lose inside of a large purse. I believe I got this for only $2 and some change so I don't regret the purchase at all. It actually isn't a bad product at all I just won't be repurchasing because I have other things that work better.

on 8/14/2011 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

What was I thinking? Just because the packaging is "different" it doesn't mean it's good stuff. Having a lip balm in a round container just isn't practical. The scent & taste is not pleasant either. I must have been seduced by the packaging when I bought it. By the way, it feels like hard wax on the lips. Not a good product so save your money ladies.

on 8/14/2011 2:49:00 AM

I really didn't like this. I only have tried the summer fruit one but I don't see what is so great about them. The scent is very faint and the product doesn't really go on my lips very well. It's almost like it's a very hard wax.

on 8/14/2011 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have 3 of the EOS lip balms, but this one is my least favorite. First of all, there's nothing exceptionally special about them. They're your typical waxy chapsticks in a ball form. It doesn't make or keep my lips moisturized very well either. I don't mind the packaging, but for those who prefer something small and compact, get something else. It's a bit bulky, but cute if you don't mind it. The smell is a little weird to me. Can't describe it. You'd have to just suck it up and just buy them all to see which ones you like and don't like. I prefer the honeydew melon and lemon-scented ones to this. For reference, my favorite lip balms are: Smith's Rosebud Salve and Mary Kay Satin Lips.

on 8/14/2011 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I saw this one day when I was in Walgreens and I really thought it was just the cutest little thing ever, so I got it. Haha, and this is my absolute FAVORITE lip balm. It smells amazing, if feels great on my lips and it leaves them feeling soo smooth. I lovee it! It's a definite must have! :)

One of my favorite lip balms! It smells sort of like peaches and nectarine. The packaging is adorable and the lip balm doesn't have that greasy or waxy feel. I'd definitely recommend this.

on 8/10/2011 6:34:00 AM

I was having a hard time looking for these, and I got Summer Fruit cause I heard it was too smell "amazing" but it's sort of faint, it smells exactly like peaches though and I love it. The packaging is awesome and I love it when people draw attention to me when I'm applying it, you twist the egg and open it and it makes a little noise to know you opened it and closed. It's a very vibrant color and it can never get lost in the laundry cause I will always feel it but it'll look a bit weird if it's in your pocket with a big bulge coming out of it. I can never lose it! I treasure this lip-balm more then any of my lipbalms. And forgot to mention the healing/preventing process. I've had this for about 2 days now and can't stop using it, in the whole 2 days it lasts about half an hour or an hour so you might need to apply it constantly, it's 95% organic, 100% natural lipbalm, so you can eat it if you like..lol jokes. But moving on, it totally heeled my lips and soothed them! I got full lips and it's noticeable to see my cracked and chapped lips, you can kiss your boyfriend with this on cause I guarantee he'll like it too, and it's very waxy so it feels like it's not on your lips but it is and it HEELS so fast, it's a healer and a preventer. Thumbs up for this. :) My lips are so smooth and after 2 days I am so going to pick up another one!! :) You won`t regret getting this lip balm!

on 8/8/2011 10:26:00 PM

Nothing too special about this product. It works like any average Chapstick does. Only thing is I LOVE the packaging. I have the berry scent so it comes in a cute hot pink color. And any time I take it out to apply I can tell people are wondering what the heck I'm applying to my lips. I love the unique packaging, but the product itself is pretty average.

Popular Lip Treatments