eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 9/24/2011 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I love the cute little ball the balm comes in, so cute and trendy! The balm itself is pretty soothing on a dry lip and feels great, too. Not waxy or sticky in any way. It also smells very refreshing and sweet. I will continue to buy this product.

on 9/23/2011 2:27:00 PM

I bought two flavors - Strawberry and Honeydew. When I first found out about this, the reviews were really promising. Even some celebrities use them! It smells really good. However, although both flavors have the same ingredients with different scent, the strawberry one was less moisturizing compared to the honeydew version. I have to reapply every two hours or so. The packaging is different (good thing) but inconvenient to bring around especially when using a small bag or when i just want to have it in my pocket. Hence, not going to buy again due to its packaging and its little moisturizing effect.

on 9/23/2011 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I heard get things on this lip balm and I am obseesed with chap sticks of any kind. I always need some with me 24/7. So I've tried many. I only have the eos in this kind, so I cannot compare it to another eos brand but for the most part I like it. It is moisturizing but it does feel a bit waxy to me ands takes a while to get the amount on my lips that I want. I personally do not like the smell and taste of this particular flavor, but it's not so bad I can't stand it. I would like to try other flavors and see if I like them. I do find it a bit awkward to use with it being so big, but then I can use it in different ways than just the sticks. I think the packaging is cute, but if I were to stick it in my jean pockets I think it would be very noticable to others and myself. I like the price for the qualty! All in all, I do like this product, it does not beat my favorite Burts bees, but it is a good alternative. I will buy this again.

This little ball of wonderfulness helped me overcome dry lips! ^_^ This product is truly all natural ingredients and keeps your lips moisturized the WHOLE day. Although it tends to get oily sometimes it works way better than any other lip balm. The smell of it is delightful, the packaging is adorable and unique, but the only thing i was not satisfied with was the price. I think three dollars for a lip balm is kind of pricey, but it still works wonders for my lips.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I decided to try the Eos Summer Fruit lip balm because a good friend recommended it.

First off, it is very different in shape. It is not like the traditional lip blam stick. This comes in a spherical shape. The pro to this shape is that is easy to apply to the lips. The con to the shape is that if you put the cap in incorrectly it dents the sphere, which is annoying.

I haven't finished this lip balm, but I have a feeling it will last a long time.

It doesn't feel like wax, but it isn't tacky ( like lip gloss). It is available in a lot of stores and there are two (or three) different scents.

on 9/12/2011 2:28:00 AM

As many other reviewers I heard great things about this lip balm but I really did not like it. I can't say I hated it because I did finish it
Pros:
Cheap and easy to find (drugstores, Target etc)
Super cute shape/packaging
Smells yummy like the name describes
Cons:
Feels really waxy (but I think because personally i favor thinner, jelly like balms like Aquaphor)
Does not work on dry or chapped lips (as others say it is more lightweight)
When its almost gone you can't get every last bit because it gets pushed into the bottom of the sphere (hard to explain)
Overall I gave it an average rating because of my personal preferences it didn't work out for me, but could work for others.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I love EOS lip balms! The summer fruit one isn't really my favorite, in regards to smell/flavor wise, but it still gets the job done. When you glide it on, you'll notice that it's very light weight and doesn't leave your lips feeling waxy or gross like a lot of the other lip balms out there. It does moisturize your lips; however, sometimes I find myself putting it on several times a day because I feel it doesn't moisturize enough (since it is light weight). The positives definitely outshines the negative for this product. These products are organic and not tested on animals, which is always a major plus!

on 9/5/2011 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i hate this product. it feels waxy and unmoisturizing, (natural? yeah right) it comes in an obnoxious round egg thats very awkward to put in a pants pocket. the smell is Obnoxious and horrible, you'd think PEACH would smell a bit nicer but peach is one of those things that tastes better than it smells. i would give this half a star if i could the only thing i did like was when i had to throw this away after i melted when i left it in the car.
The ingredients are ridiculous , it contains linalool at the bottom of the ingredients list which is known to be a photosensitizer . It's found in citrus oils and is phototoxic when exposed to uv radiation . It let's off free radicals which wreak havoc on your lips. No. The inclusion of this ingredient was a mistake. Just like this whole balm in general. In addition, this lip balm provides no sun protection. Your lips aren't exempt from sun damage! They're just as sensitive as the rest of your face, and a stable broad spectrum ss agent will help protect them from damage. Only zinc oxide seems to be acceptable because companies that use chemical agents ie avobenzone, octinoxate, etc don't seem to understand that avobenzone needs to be stabilized by octocrylene . If it's not the sunscreen breaks down and does more harm than good . Mineral based ss is the way to go for lips. i think ill stick to my Jane iredale lip drink and burnout balms. They actually provide protection against sun damage, not cause it.

on 9/5/2011 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this. The packaging is cute and it smells great and isn't heavy or greasy. I took off one lippie because I hate that it is also flavored, or at least has a flavor. I prefer my lip balms flavorless.

on 9/5/2011 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this for the shape. It's so cute! The actual lip balm part was ok, it smelled so good at first, but now I really hate the smell of it! It is pretty moisturizing although I've had better.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Baby Lips Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk