November 24, 2014 | 979 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by doneypinkhoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I HATE THIS PRODUCT. Does not moisturize the lips and has one of the most a horrible scent!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is very unique! This container is a very different shape, and when you open it, the balm is just a ball that is attached to the bottom. It has a super smooth consistency, and makes your lips very soft and smooth!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by heybling1701

i love this lip balm ! the smell is pretty sweet , it do moisture my lips and the package is kinda cute( love the egg shape).
It doesn't stay long but not a big deal 'cos i keep reapply it after awhile...hahah

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by kaiousei

These are the coolest!!! I love the packaging, because it ensures that the lip balm doesn't melt and get all over, plus the sphere of balm is easier to apply to your lips!
Summer Fruit is kind of like cherries. Mine is a little dry, but I haven't had problems with any of the other scents. I love these!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I cant say I wouldnt buy this again because I find it to be an OK product. I love the packaging..it's cute! as far as the product itself i like it it is kinda greasy but I like it it keeps my lips moisturized and it does last on my lips....one thing is that I can smell the fruit scent but then gain it smells more like plastic...i dont know if it's maybe an older product? not sure..but I think i would get this again but in another flavor/scent...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Hollypolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I have the constant problem of chapped lips, no matter what the season. I bought this balm on sale and at first I didn't quite get the hype behind it. It goes on in a very thin layer and wears away fairly quickly. However, a week after using this a miracle happened. My normally chapped lips, were smoother and less chapped. I really believe that the fact that this is organic is greatly helping the condition of my lips overall and overtime. The smell of this particular eos balm is also quite nice and makes me want to lick my lips! But that isn't the point haha. The point is, its great for the betterment of chapped lips, but works slowly and overtime for longer results overtime, and doesn't quite provide immediate relief.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Hayliezzz

I love this! I've used it up down to the very end of the ball. This literally saved my lips this winter- but I did reapply very often out of fear pf getting chapped and bleeding lips like I usually do. I also love the flavor and scent of this. The only problem I have with this is the annoying ball shape, which is fun to play around with, but a pain to have in your pocket.
But I still love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by limari87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging and concept but I was quite disappointed with the product's overall effectiveness and smell. I find the balm to not be very moisturizing as well as long lasting.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Tizbi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I initially bought this lip balm cus I've seen GREAT review on it,
and when I finally decided to buy it...

CONS
I was really disappointed, the lip balm
-Doesn't stay long on my lips
-It's also greasy and feels kinda gross

I think the nivea lip balm is soo much better (I use the soothing care one)

PROS
It has a unique sphere shape, smells super good and also taste a bit sweet, that's something nivea can't beat .... yet :)

but still, what's good of a lip balm if it can't do their basic job? The smell and taste are just extras. It's not worth the money. (I live in Canada so they were around $4.50)

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, unless they're really cute stuff, then the look would a big bonus.
Thanks for reading ;D

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by hazel521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually use Japanese lip balm, but when I saw Michelle Phan and Bubzbeauty both recommend this lip balm, I decide to give it a try. Overall, I found this lip balm is not that bad, pretty moisturizing and it has a really cute package. But the down side is the smell is pretty strong and I don't really like how it's taste. May be I'll get the mint one next time