September 19, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by graciemp30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! It's packaging is adorable and it moisturizes my lips really well. I really recommend this! Oh, and it smells really good!:)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by hennehosa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So cute but doesn't do anything for my lips! If you're looking for moisture, don't buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ArchAngelAmaris

This is my favorite lip balm. The summer fruit scent is just amazing, I can't get enough. It does leave my lips feeling smooth and treated. I don't know why so many people are saying it doesn't feel like it works, I guess they just have weird lip texture or something. This definitely works. It is very nicely packaged, which is why I bought this in the first place. The screw on cap is a nice touch, it keeps the balm protected and it won't accidentally open in my purse and ruin everything.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

This lip balm is so cute! I just love using it because it's so unique.
The scent is okay..not my favorite but I don't hate it. Also not the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used, but it does the job.
Obviously not really a pocket lip balm, but I throw one in my purse one on my vanity and one in the bathroom.
Love the egg shaped design. My dog loves them too, he think they're his toys :p

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by LexxiGirl111

I LOVE this product! Its so moisturizing, the packaging is super cute, and I love the scent!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by DeviousDana

Let face it the packaging is just too darn cute, and thats what drew me in. The product itself though is... just alright. Its not the best lip balm, and its not the worse, the price is a little steep for a lack luster lip balm if they put a little more time in the actual product than in just the packaging it could really be something i personally like the summer fruit scent, its light and sweet but i dont think i'll be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by freaknpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not moisturizing enough for me..
Will most likely break you out near your lips if you're acne prone like me.
I admit that the packaging is what sold me
it smells nice, looks nice, but that's about all

Back to good dependable Blistex

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a lip balm junkie. I have dozens of them piled on my desk, stashed in purses, or laying in the laundry room.

I've really tried to love this one. The packaging is adorable. It's big enough so I can find it in the bottom of my purse, and it fits easily in my hand. The scent is amazing, and I find myself only applying it for the sweet smell.

The product? Awful. It doesn't moisturize at all. I find myself re-appying it every 15 minutes. It also has an awkward waxy feel to it, like a film of product over your lips. It's not even the slightest bit effective.

This is the only EOS balm I've purchased, and from my experience, I'll be avoiding this brand for now.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by levinej

This doesn't moisturize my lips at all!!! there are so many lip treatments out there cheaper than this and way more moisturizing. If anything this actually dries my lips! it made me really sad seeing as i so badly wanted to like this! i mean it looks like an egg, who wouldn't want to love that?!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

I saw this balm on a makeup video a while ago and had to have it. I got it at Walgreens for about $3 and was expecting more of it. It does moisturize wonderfully but not for so long. I use this mostly at night. Love the smell too! And of course the packaging