October 24, 2014 | 1256 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Hayliezzz

I love this! I've used it up down to the very end of the ball. This literally saved my lips this winter- but I did reapply very often out of fear pf getting chapped and bleeding lips like I usually do. I also love the flavor and scent of this. The only problem I have with this is the annoying ball shape, which is fun to play around with, but a pain to have in your pocket.
But I still love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by limari87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging and concept but I was quite disappointed with the product's overall effectiveness and smell. I find the balm to not be very moisturizing as well as long lasting.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Tizbi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I initially bought this lip balm cus I've seen GREAT review on it,
and when I finally decided to buy it...

CONS
I was really disappointed, the lip balm
-Doesn't stay long on my lips
-It's also greasy and feels kinda gross

I think the nivea lip balm is soo much better (I use the soothing care one)

PROS
It has a unique sphere shape, smells super good and also taste a bit sweet, that's something nivea can't beat .... yet :)

but still, what's good of a lip balm if it can't do their basic job? The smell and taste are just extras. It's not worth the money. (I live in Canada so they were around $4.50)

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, unless they're really cute stuff, then the look would a big bonus.
Thanks for reading ;D

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by hazel521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually use Japanese lip balm, but when I saw Michelle Phan and Bubzbeauty both recommend this lip balm, I decide to give it a try. Overall, I found this lip balm is not that bad, pretty moisturizing and it has a really cute package. But the down side is the smell is pretty strong and I don't really like how it's taste. May be I'll get the mint one next time

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cute concept, okay fragrance, terrible balm. It's like massaging my lips with a candle. No moisturization whatsoever.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by KPF760

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has been one of the worst lip balms I've ever used. Actually makes my lips drier. Wears off really fast, doesn't moisturize. Burts Bees and Nivea are 100 times better. Won't even consider repurchasing. Waste of money.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by ijenesqt

I like this product due to the smell and shape. I think it's ideal for women with big purses lol. The only thing that I didnt like about it, is when I applied it on my lips, it felt kind of thick and greasy. You can definitely feel it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by SDSP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use the lemon sphere daily but I left it at work so I decided to pick up Summer Fruit for my purse. It's not knocking my socks off! The smell really turns you off after a few hours. I will not purchase EOS' Lip balm sphere in Summer Fruit again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

This tastes awful. Yes tastes, because balm ends up in your mouth, like it or not. It doesn't apply well, doesnt moisturize for crap, and the packaging freaking sucks. Nivea is a million times better.

Notice most people who love this are 18&under? Maybe the kitsch factor is paying off. Just sayin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ImABlackPoem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Keeps my lips moisturized and it smells great. I know the packaging is one of EOS's selling points, but it makes the balm quite bulky to carry especially since I'm one of those ladies who likes to carry small handbags.