eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 9/5/2011 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this. The packaging is cute and it smells great and isn't heavy or greasy. I took off one lippie because I hate that it is also flavored, or at least has a flavor. I prefer my lip balms flavorless.

on 9/5/2011 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this for the shape. It's so cute! The actual lip balm part was ok, it smelled so good at first, but now I really hate the smell of it! It is pretty moisturizing although I've had better.

Love, love, love this!! I'm going to be honest and admit the only reason I purchased this was because of its cute design. However, the more I use it, the more I love it. It's not sticky or greasy (most chapsticks I've tried are), and it is the most amazing base for lipsticks. It almost feels like I'm not wearing anything on my lips when I put this lip balm on! Also, love that it's totally organic. My HG lip balm, hands down.

on 9/2/2011 7:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's cute as heck but not very moisturizing. Feels like I'm just putting water on my lips.

I love eos lip balms! I don't like the scent of this one all that much, but it was the first one I ever got. I loved the formula so much, I had to track all of them down!

on 9/1/2011 7:17:00 AM

LOVE the smell.
LOVE the packaging.
LOVE the idea.
LOVE it.

*The only downside that caused me to give this a 4 instead of a 5, is that i don't think this is moisturising enough to HEAL really chapped lips. I think it is good to keep lips soft when they have been healed, but are not as great to actually heal severly chapped lips.*

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because I thought the packaging was fun and you can never have to many lip balm's. Although the packaging in fun I can't handle the scent and the actual balm isn't my favorite either. I perfer my Burts Bee's over this any day.

on 8/27/2011 7:04:00 PM

this is the best product i ever used on my lips the only thing that i don't like is that theres a really good smell but after awhile it gives me a headache and its not travel size friendly other than that i love the way it glides on and i like the egg shaped design i would buy this again

on 8/26/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I like the scent, the packaging and the price. What I don't like is the short staying power of this balm. I rarely reach for it and I rather use something by Softlips or Burt's Bee.

on 8/26/2011 4:50:00 PM

The reason I bought this product was the nice scent( fruity and refreshing) and the cute packaging. I would describe it as a lip balm that you use when your lips are in good condition and to maintain them, not to repair them even if they are slightly chapped. Since my lips are usually chapped, I need a stronger lip balm, which is why I won't be buying this again.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk