eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 8/10/2011 6:34:00 AM

I was having a hard time looking for these, and I got Summer Fruit cause I heard it was too smell "amazing" but it's sort of faint, it smells exactly like peaches though and I love it. The packaging is awesome and I love it when people draw attention to me when I'm applying it, you twist the egg and open it and it makes a little noise to know you opened it and closed. It's a very vibrant color and it can never get lost in the laundry cause I will always feel it but it'll look a bit weird if it's in your pocket with a big bulge coming out of it. I can never lose it! I treasure this lip-balm more then any of my lipbalms. And forgot to mention the healing/preventing process. I've had this for about 2 days now and can't stop using it, in the whole 2 days it lasts about half an hour or an hour so you might need to apply it constantly, it's 95% organic, 100% natural lipbalm, so you can eat it if you like..lol jokes. But moving on, it totally heeled my lips and soothed them! I got full lips and it's noticeable to see my cracked and chapped lips, you can kiss your boyfriend with this on cause I guarantee he'll like it too, and it's very waxy so it feels like it's not on your lips but it is and it HEELS so fast, it's a healer and a preventer. Thumbs up for this. :) My lips are so smooth and after 2 days I am so going to pick up another one!! :) You won`t regret getting this lip balm!

on 8/8/2011 10:26:00 PM

Nothing too special about this product. It works like any average Chapstick does. Only thing is I LOVE the packaging. I have the berry scent so it comes in a cute hot pink color. And any time I take it out to apply I can tell people are wondering what the heck I'm applying to my lips. I love the unique packaging, but the product itself is pretty average.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This little lip sphere is quite moisturizing and a fun novelty to carry in your handbag. I purchased the balm on sale for about $3 and found that the summer fruit has a soft peach scent, with a lightly sweetened flavor. The taste is mild and conditions my lips thoroughly. Compared to my HG Nivea balm, the EOS texture is just slightly thicker and sits on the lips a little more rather than sinking in right away.

If you are in search of a conditioning, conversation-starting, tasty little lip balm, search no further. I am on the lookout for other scents now and will definitely repurchase if I ever manage to complete the whole sphere.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Fantastic balm! The reviewer below me described it perfectly. Summer Fruit is a soft natural peach scent. The formula is very thin, its not greasy or waxy like a chapstick. It's not a cream formula you dip your fingers in, but a rounded ball of hard balm. Very moisturizing on the lips, makes them glide together easily. The price is around $4. It's natural, has vitamin E, & it lasts a long time on the lips. I had to get use to the spherical shape, but its the perfect size for your hands & pocket. Everyone who sees it asks me what I am putting on my lips! The only thing that would make summer fruit better is if it had SPF in it. Only their lemon drop scent has spf so far. My favorite time to use this is at night, and I wake up with soft lips.The balm itself is beige in the container, and clear on the lips, it gives minimal shine so guys you can use this too! The texture reminds me of labello balms if anyone is wondering. Loveee this balm!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I absolutely adore this. I had wanted a natural lip balm for a while, and I didn't want to spend a crazy amount of money. I also didn't want it to look like a granny would use it, if you know what I mean. So, I picked this up at Walmart for about $3, give or take. It's also in other drugstores for a few cents more. One thing I loved was the shape. Finally, a shape that will make heads turn. Really, I don't think I would have given it a lesser opinion if it didn't have the same shape. The shape is just a bonus, I was surprised to find that it actually was not as large as I expected. The egg shape does fit in my pocket, and once I have actually put two of these balms in my pocket at the same time. They are bulky, but it's okay. It's unique. You twist in a full circle to open it, and do the same to close it. It makes a clicking noise to let you know it's all the way closed. I have bought as of today, three of these balms. Not one of these had the balm fall out. I really like this because you can see how much balm you have used and how much you have left, and with tube balms it's almost a guessing game. It makes it simpler to know if you are going to run out and be stranded without a lip balm. The smell is amazing. It literally smells like fuzzy peaches. It is very waxy, but this way it doesn't melt, which would be tragic if it did. If you use it enough like I do, it's not as waxy, more creamy. Problem solved. So, thus, use it more and it's creamier, use it less and it's waxier. When I say more, I don't mean ever 5 minutes or anything, either. I love rubbing my lips together with this product because it feels plain good. It does give you a bit of shine, but nothing like lip gloss. Just a healthy shine. It is 100% natural and 95% organic, which is amazing. If it had sunscreen in it, it would not be natural and organic, which is why I don't mind. I always use this lip balm while a meal is approaching instead of using a lip balm with sunscreen. This way when I eat, I don't have traces of sunscreen and chemicals on my lips to ingest. I understand that sunscreen protection is important, which is why I got the eos lip balm in Lemon Drop with SPF 15! The Lemon Drop is always lip balm for going out. The price is just okay. It's not extremely expensive, but compared to regular lip balms, it's not too cheap either. It does almost have two entire regular tube lip balls inside of it (it's .25 oz), which evens it all out. It's still not something I would buy eight of and scatter around every room of my house. There is only one thing I really dislike besides the price. When you apply the lip balm, it's so easy to scrape the balm with your teeth or the lid. I don't have buck teeth either, trust me. After that, I would have little, tiny scratches on the surface of the balm. It's usually in odd places too, like the complete side of the balm where I hardy apply it at. I guess I just have to be super careful. Overall, I would totally reccomend. And I would buy it again, I love this!

on 7/27/2011 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Bought this due to the great reviews I read about it and it lived up to them imo. I enjoyed the smell, and it really did it's job when it came to moisturizing my lips. It also works great as a lipstick base. My DD loved it too, so much that she mangled it to pieces and I now need another one! lol

on 7/27/2011 3:39:00 AM

The only redeeming qualities of this lip balm are that it smells good (like fruity tea) and comes in a terribly cute package.

Other than that, it feels like I just took melted candle wax and stuck it on on my lips and it doesn't really moisturize... like at all.

I am definitely sure that I wont ever spend 4$ on these again, and it makes me sad that something so cute is so meeh.

on 7/24/2011 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love the packaging and the look of this! Its so easy to find in my purse. I loved the smell, but i dont think it worked too well as a balm. It didnt moisturize my lips at all and didnt like the texture it left my lips. I dont think i will repurchase.

on 7/24/2011 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Ehhh - so I got caught up in the gimmicky packaging. I needed a little balm on my way out of the drugstore and grabbed one of these babies. I got Summer Fruit and well, it sort of smells like turned fruit. Not quite fresh. I wouldn't buy this variety again. But as a balm it works well. No taste to speak of and my lips feel supple. But the scent - could be better. Maybe other EOS balms aren't as bad. But for almost $3 bucks I guess I expected more. I have to say I do like the packaging though.

I love this lip balm! I love the packaging, the taste and smell. I think its so cute! However i feel it doesnt really misturize my lips but it's no big deal. I still love it and i will buy again when i run out :)

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08